IndiaDivine.org

Wish list for our politicians

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,

Have compiled the Wish List based on the input from our members. Request all the members to give input on this list and then we could take it forward. List is given below:

1. Basic Needs of each Individual

1.1 Two meals per day at least, without any difficulties – People should not die of Malnutrition

1.2 Free and compulsory basic education to all who can not afford.

1.3 Medical facilities for each and every citizen

1.4 Basic law and order – any one could move freely even at middle of a night

2. Focus on Villages

2.1 Take measures to avoid suicide by Farmers. Educating them to ensure that the money lenders and middlemen do not take their advantage and they benefit from the hard work that they put in.

2.2 Supply of potable water to all villages in the country.

2.3 Use of solar energy to light up our villages

3. Strengthen our system for us to Grow

3.1 Voting should be made compulsory for all:

Polling day is a paid holiday for all, so why should someone, who gets a paid holiday at someone else's expense not be compelled to vote. The polling station, apart from the indelible ink on the finger, should issue some sort of card or proof to the voter, so that they can present it to the office, or else get a days wages deducted.. Same goes for daily rated workers, who are supposed to get a paid day off.

In case of self-employed persons, those who pay Income Tax have to attach this card with their returns, otherwise pay a certain percentage extra as tax, r a fixed amount in case of non-taxable income, to cover the cost of holding the elections where they did not vote.

3.2 None of the above button on Electronic Voting Machine (EVMs)

Most people do not vote, saying all candidates are the same and I do not wish to vote for anyone of them. There should be an extra button for NONE OF THE ABOVE in the EVMs. This will permit voters to exercise their right u/s 49(O) of the Electoral rules, which does not have a provision of secret refusal at present.

3.3 Age Limit for candidates:

Like there is a minimum age for candidates to Lok Sabha and Vidhan Sabha polls, there should be a maximum age for candidates also. The country has to move forward and that requires dynamic leadership. Dynamism can come from youth, who have dreams and they are the ones who will be enjoying the fruits of change, not the old timers who cling on to the "chairs" for the pecuniary benefits - including free medical treatment and travel. L.K.Advani still dreams of becoming the Prime Minister at age 80+!

3.4 Candidate to pay for re-poll:

Many politicians are candidates in two or more seats, to be safe. If they win from more than one seat, they keep one and give up the rest, where re-poll is ordered at public expense. In such cases, either the candidate giving up his seat has to re-imburse the expenses of re-poll or the seat goes to the person who was runners-up. This will help reduce wasteful expenditure in such re-polls.

4. Make people disciplined:

Every citizen shall compulsorily serve for two years atleast in the defense services after attaining the age of eighteen. This move is expected to instill a sense of patriotism and also make all of us disciplined. Am grateful to all the members who have taken out time to give their input.

The follwoing members have actively contributed to the list. My special Thanks:

1. KIRAN DASAUR

2. NARESH MINTRI

3. HARSH

4. SUDHANSU PAREEK

5. V T CHARYULU

6. NITIN PATIL

Request to Senior Member : Please review and suggest changes

Warm Regards

Chandra

chandrasekhar sahal <chandrasekharsahal Sent: Tuesday, 12 May, 2009 6:44:58 PMRe: Wish list for our politicians

Thanks Nareshji for your precious time.

Would request all the members to Contribute to the cause by sending their Wish List - what we want as citizens of responsible India.

Warm Regards

Chandra

Naresh Mintri <nareshmintri@ ymail.com>Jyotishgroup <jyotish_ganga>Tuesday, 12 May, 2009 3:02:34 PM Wish list for our politicians

To add to the wish list being compiled by one of our friends here, I contribute my suggestions. These are not originally mine, and have been doing the rounds in newspapers, TV and also the net. I am just putting them together, with my explanations.

1. Voting should be made compulsory for all.

Polling day is a paid holiday for all, so why should someone, who gets a paid holiday at someone else's expense not be compelled to vote. The polling station, apart from the indelible ink on the finger, should issue some sort of card or proof to the voter, so that they can present it to the office, or else get a days wages deducted.. Same goes for daily rated workers, who are supposed to get a paid day off..

In case of self-employed persons, those who pay Income Tax have to attach this card with their returns, otherwise pay a certain percentage extra as tax, r a fixed amount in case of non-taxable income, to cover the cost of holding the elections where they did not vote.

2. None of the above button on EVMs.

Most people do not vote, saying all candidates are the same and I do not wish to vote for anyone of them. There should be an extra button for NONE OF THE ABOVE in the EVMs. This will permit voters to exercise their right u/s 49(O) of the Electoral rules, which does not have a provision of secret refusal at present.

3. Age Limit for candidates.

Like there is a minimum age for candidates to Lok Sabha and Vidhan Sabha polls, there should be a maximum age for candidates also. The country has to move forward and that requires dynamic leadership. Dynamism can come from youth, who have dreams and they are the ones who will be enjoying the fruits of change, not the old timers who cling on to the "chairs" for the pecuniary benefits - including free medical treatment and travel. L.K.Advani still dreams of becoming the Prime Minister at age 80+!

4. Candidate to pay for re-poll.

Many politicians are candidates in two or more seats, to be safe. If they win from more than one seat, they keep one and give up the rest, where re-poll is ordered at public expense. In such cases, either the candidate giving up his seat has to re-imburse the expenses of re-poll or the seat goes to the person who was runners-up. This will help reduce wasteful expenditure in such re-polls.

Naresh

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Members especially the senior ones,

Please have your inputs. I will try and circulate to our leaders through various means.

Would be grateful if you all could guide me in this endeavour of our group.

Warm Regards

Chandra Sekhar Sahal

chandrasekhar sahal <chandrasekharsahal Sent: Sunday, 24 May, 2009 9:26:53 PMWish list for our politicians

Dear All,

Have compiled the Wish List based on the input from our members. Request all the members to give input on this list and then we could take it forward. List is given below:

1.1 Two meals per day at least, without any difficulties – People should not die of Malnutrition

1.4 Basic law and order – any one could move freely even at middle of a night

2. Focus on Villages

2.1 Take measures to avoid suicide by Farmers. Educating them to ensure that the money lenders and middlemen do not take their advantage and they benefit from the hard work that they put in.

Polling day is a paid holiday for all, so why should someone, who gets a paid holiday at someone else's expense not be compelled to vote. The polling station, apart from the indelible ink on the finger, should issue some sort of card or proof to the voter, so that they can present it to the office, or else get a days wages deducted.. Same goes for daily rated workers, who are supposed to get a paid day off.

Like there is a minimum age for candidates to Lok Sabha and Vidhan Sabha polls, there should be a maximum age for candidates also. The country has to move forward and that requires dynamic leadership.. Dynamism can come from youth, who have dreams and they are the ones who will be enjoying the fruits of change, not the old timers who cling on to the "chairs" for the pecuniary benefits - including free medical treatment and travel. L.K.Advani still dreams of becoming the Prime Minister at age 80+!

4. Make people disciplined:

Every citizen shall compulsorily serve for two years atleast in the defense services after attaining the age of eighteen. This move is expected to instill a sense of patriotism and also make all of us disciplined. Am grateful to all the members who have taken out time to give their input.

1. KIRAN DASAUR

2. NARESH MINTRI

3. HARSH

4. SUDHANSU PAREEK

5. V T CHARYULU

6. NITIN PATIL

Warm Regards

Chandra

chandrasekhar sahal <chandrasekharsahal Sent: Tuesday, 12 May, 2009 6:44:58 PMRe: Wish list for our politicians

Thanks Nareshji for your precious time.

Would request all the members to Contribute to the cause by sending their Wish List - what we want as citizens of responsible India.

Warm Regards

Chandra

Naresh Mintri <nareshmintri@ ymail.com>Jyotishgroup <jyotish_ganga>Tuesday, 12 May, 2009 3:02:34 PM Wish list for our politicians

To add to the wish list being compiled by one of our friends here, I contribute my suggestions. These are not originally mine, and have been doing the rounds in newspapers, TV and also the net. I am just putting them together, with my explanations.

Polling day is a paid holiday for all, so why should someone, who gets a paid holiday at someone else's expense not be compelled to vote. The polling station, apart from the indelible ink on the finger, should issue some sort of card or proof to the voter, so that they can present it to the office, or else get a days wages deducted.. Same goes for daily rated workers, who are supposed to get a paid day off..

2. None of the above button on EVMs.

3. Age Limit for candidates.

4. Candidate to pay for re-poll.

Naresh

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

Guest guest

Dear All,

One very practical wishlist I want to add is that EVERY TAX PAYER SHOULD GET THE

BENEFIT OF CGHS TYPE OF SCHEME SO AS TO SECURE HIS OR HER'S FAMILIES LIFE AS DUE

TO WANT OF FUND MANY OF US COULD NOT HAVE THE PROPER TREATMENT NEEDED BY US.

Thanks And Regards.

Sudhanshu Pareek

--- On Tue, 26/5/09, chandrasekhar sahal <chandrasekharsahal wrote:

chandrasekhar sahal <chandrasekharsahal

Re: Wish list for our politicians

Tuesday, 26 May, 2009, 10:38 PM

Please have your inputs. I will try and circulate to our leaders through various

means.

Warm Regards

Chandra Sekhar Sahal

chandrasekhar sahal <chandrasekharsahal@ .co. in>

Sunday, 24 May, 2009 9:26:53 PM

Dear All,

Have compiled the Wish List based on the input from our members. Request all the

members to give input on this list and then we could take it forward. List is

given below:

1.         Basic Needs of each Individual

1.1       Two meals per day at least, without any difficulties –

People should not die of Malnutrition

1.2       Free and compulsory basic education to all who can not afford.

1.3       Medical facilities for each and every citizen

1.4       Basic law and order – any one could move freely even at

middle of a night

2.         Focus on Villages

2.1       Take measures to avoid suicide by Farmers.  Educating them to

ensure that the money lenders and middlemen do not take their advantage and they

benefit from the hard work that they put in.

2.2       Supply of potable water to all villages in the country.

2.3       Use of solar energy to light up our villages

3.         Strengthen our system for us to Grow

3.1       Voting should be made compulsory for all:

Polling day is a paid holiday for all, so why should someone, who gets a paid

holiday at someone else's expense not be compelled to vote. The polling station,

apart from the indelible ink on the finger, should issue some sort of card or

proof to the voter, so that they can present it to the office, or else get a

days wages deducted.. Same goes for daily rated workers, who are supposed to get

a paid day off.

In case of self-employed persons, those who pay Income Tax have to attach this

card with their returns, otherwise pay a certain percentage extra as tax, r a

fixed amount in case of non-taxable income, to cover the cost of holding the

elections where they did not vote.

3.2       None of the above button on Electronic Voting Machine (EVMs)

Most people do not vote, saying all candidates are the same and I do not wish to

vote for anyone of them. There should be an extra button for NONE OF THE ABOVE

in the EVMs. This will permit voters to exercise their right u/s 49(O) of the

Electoral rules, which does not have a provision of secret refusal at present.

3.3       Age Limit for candidates:

Like there is a minimum age for candidates to Lok Sabha and Vidhan Sabha polls,

there should be a maximum age for candidates also. The country has to move

forward and that requires dynamic leadership.. Dynamism can come from youth, who

have dreams and they are the ones who will be enjoying the fruits of change, not

the old timers who cling on to the " chairs " for the pecuniary benefits -

including free medical treatment and travel. L.K.Advani still dreams of becoming

the Prime Minister at age 80+!

3.4       Candidate to pay for re-poll:

Many politicians are candidates in two or more seats, to be safe. If they win

from more than one seat, they keep one and give up the rest, where re-poll is

ordered at public expense. In such cases, either the candidate giving up his

seat has to re-imburse the expenses of re-poll or the seat goes to the person

who was runners-up. This will help reduce wasteful expenditure in such re-polls.

4.         Make people disciplined:

Every citizen shall compulsorily serve for two years atleast in the defense

services after attaining the age of eighteen. This move is expected to instill a

sense of patriotism and also make all of us disciplined.

Am grateful to all the members who have taken out time to give their input.

1.    KIRAN DASAUR

2.    NARESH MINTRI

3.    HARSH

4.    SUDHANSU PAREEK

5.    V T CHARYULU

6.    NITIN PATIL

Warm Regards

Chandra

Tuesday, 12 May, 2009 6:44:58 PM

Thanks Nareshji for your precious time.

Would request all the members to Contribute to the cause by sending their Wish

List - what we want as citizens of responsible India. 

Warm Regards

Chandra

Naresh Mintri <nareshmintri@ ymail.com>

Jyotishgroup <jyotish_ganga>

Tuesday, 12 May, 2009 3:02:34 PM

To add to the wish list being compiled by one of our friends here, I contribute

my suggestions. These are not originally mine, and have been doing the rounds in

newspapers, TV and also the net. I am just putting them together, with my

explanations.

Polling day is a paid holiday for all, so why should someone, who

gets a paid holiday at someone else's expense not be compelled to vote. The

polling station, apart from the indelible ink on the finger, should issue some

sort of card or proof to the voter, so that they can present it to the office,

or else get a days wages deducted.. Same goes for daily rated workers, who are

supposed to get a paid day off..

In case of self-employed persons, those who pay Income Tax have to

attach this card with their returns, otherwise pay a certain percentage extra as

tax, r a fixed amount in case of non-taxable income, to cover the cost of

holding the elections where they did not vote.

2.   None of the above button on EVMs.

Most people do not vote, saying all candidates are the same and I do

not wish to vote for anyone of them. There should be an extra button for NONE OF

THE ABOVE in the EVMs. This will permit voters to exercise their right u/s 49(O)

of the Electoral rules, which does not have a provision of secret refusal at

present.

3.   Age Limit for candidates.

Like there is  a minimum age for candidates to Lok Sabha and Vidhan

Sabha polls, there should be a maximum age for candidates also. The country has

to move forward and that requires dynamic leadership. Dynamism can come from

youth, who have dreams and they are the ones who will be enjoying the fruits of

change, not the old timers who cling on to the " chairs " for the pecuniary

benefits - including free medical treatment and travel. L.K.Advani still dreams

of becoming the Prime Minister at age 80+!

4.   Candidate to pay for re-poll.

Many politicians are candidates in two or more seats, to be safe. If

they win from more than one seat, they keep one and give up the rest, where

re-poll is ordered at public expense. In such cases, either the candidate giving

up his seat has to re-imburse the expenses of re-poll or the seat goes to the

person who was runners-up. This will help reduce wasteful expenditure in such

re-polls.

Naresh

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition *

Click here!

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel

Click here!

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.*Go to

http://in.business./

Guest guest

chandrasekhar sahal <chandrasekharsahal Sent: Sunday, 24 May, 2009 9:26:53 PMWish list for our politicians

Dear All,

1.1 Two meals per day at least, without any difficulties â€" People should not die of Malnutrition

That's okay. But one should work for this, and the Government cannot give this for free at the Tax payer's expense.

This is good.

This is again good.

1.4 Basic law and order â€" any one could move freely even at middle of a night

This is again good.

2. Focus on Villages

This is again good. But nowadays the money lenders and the middle men do not take advantage of them, but the Govt. does.

Good.

The Govt. will not allow this because they want revenue through State owned Electricity Boards.

This is not to be made compulsory rather the candidates should be selected properly so that the Citizens vote out of interest rather than on force.

This is Okay.

Like there is a minimum age for candidates to Lok Sabha and Vidhan Sabha polls, there should be a maximum age for candidates also. The country has to move forward and that requires dynamic leadership.. Dynamism can come from youth, who have dreams and they are the ones who will be enjoying the fruits of change, not the old timers who cling on to the "chairs" for the pecuniary benefits - including free medical treatment and travel. L.K.Advani still dreams of becoming the Prime Minister at age 80+!

People at age 80 can still be right and strong, while people at age 40 can be naughty and rascals of the first Order. This cannot be a rule. No not practical.

LK Advani at age 80 does not wish to enjoy the advantages of becoming PM, but wishes to create a difference, that's all. The old timers have seen the world and are very wise mature and experienced and not interested in the seat of PM for personal gains rather for universal gains. They know very well that they have one leg in the "Kabra" or "Coffin" so they don't care for honors but care for the real quality changes they may be able to effect after becoming PM.

Forget about the expenditure in re-polls. This is a non issue.

.. Make people disciplined:

Every citizen shall compulsorily serve for two years atleast in the defense services after attaining the age of eighteen. This move is expected to instill a sense of patriotism and also make all of us disciplined. –

Compulsory does not make sense. Rather those who serve for two years must be given incentives so that they enjoy this tenure, rather than take it as a mandatory forced compliance by the Governing Council.

1. KIRAN DASAUR

2. NARESH MINTRI

3. HARSH

4. SUDHANSU PAREEK

5. V T CHARYULU

6. NITIN PATIL

Request to Senior Member: Please review and suggest changes

Where is my name my Dear? I had suggested capital punishment to rapists, traitors and many of their categories. But you don't like my name to be put in the list of the actively contributed members??? Why? What about the other issues like Treachery towards the country by traitors in the Army, BSF, Navy and the Police Force? What about these issues? What about corruption in the Govt. Ranks? What about corruption in the CBI, AND Defence Services and law abiding agencies? What about export of basic food material? What about our Nuclear Programmes ? What about the Common language in all states? What about the Minority issues? What about the Infiltrators in our Country? What about the POK? What about the Economical drains? What about the Taxation on the Business community?

There are many such issues to be covered. I am feeling sleepy so not continuing.

Warm Regards

Chandra

, chandrasekhar sahal <chandrasekharsahal wrote:>> Dear Members especially the senior ones,> > Please have your inputs. I will try and circulate to our leaders through various means.> > Would be grateful if you all could guide me in this endeavour of our group.> > Warm Regards> Chandra Sekhar Sahal> > > > > ________________________________> chandrasekhar sahal chandrasekharsahal > Sunday, 24 May, 2009 9:26:53 PM> Wish list for our politicians> > > Dear All,> > Have compiled the Wish List based on the input from our members. Request all the members to give input on this list and then we could take it forward. List is given below:> > 1.        Basic Needs of each Individual> 1.1      Two meals per day at least, without any difficulties â€" People should not die of Malnutrition> 1.2      Free and compulsory basic education to all who can not afford.> 1.3      Medical facilities for each and every citizen> 1.4      Basic law and order â€" any one could move freely even at middle of a night> 2.        Focus on Villages> 2.1      Take measures to avoid suicide by Farmers. Educating them to ensure that the money lenders and middlemen do not take their advantage and they benefit from the hard work that they put in.> 2.2      Supply of potable water to all villages in the country.> 2.3      Use of solar energy to light up our villages> 3.        Strengthen our system for us to Grow> 3.1      Voting should be made compulsory for all:> Polling day is a paid holiday for all, so why should someone, who gets a paid holiday at someone else's expense not be compelled to vote. The polling station, apart from the indelible ink on the finger, should issue some sort of card or proof to the voter, so that they can present it to the office, or else get a days wages deducted.. Same goes for daily rated workers, who are supposed to get a paid day off.>  > In case of self-employed persons, those who pay Income Tax have to attach this card with their returns, otherwise pay a certain percentage extra as tax, r a fixed amount in case of non-taxable income, to cover the cost of holding the elections where they did not vote.>  > 3.2      None of the above button on Electronic Voting Machine (EVMs)>  > Most people do not vote, saying all candidates are the same and I do not wish to vote for anyone of them. There should be an extra button for NONE OF THE ABOVE in the EVMs. This will permit voters to exercise their right u/s 49(O) of the Electoral rules, which does not have a provision of secret refusal at present.>  > 3.3      Age Limit for candidates:>  > Like there is a minimum age for candidates to Lok Sabha and Vidhan Sabha polls, there should be a maximum age for candidates also. The country has to move forward and that requires dynamic leadership. Dynamism can come from youth, who have dreams and they are the ones who will be enjoying the fruits of change, not the old timers who cling on to the "chairs" for the pecuniary benefits - including free medical treatment and travel. L.K.Advani still dreams of becoming the Prime Minister at age 80+!>  > 3.4      Candidate to pay for re-poll:>  > Many politicians are candidates in two or more seats, to be safe. If they win from more than one seat, they keep one and give up the rest, where re-poll is ordered at public expense. In such cases, either the candidate giving up his seat has to re-imburse the expenses of re-poll or the seat goes to the person who was runners-up. This will help reduce wasteful expenditure in such re-polls.> 4.        Make people disciplined:> Every citizen shall compulsorily serve for two years atleast in the defense services after attaining the age of eighteen. This move is expected to instill a sense of patriotism and also make all of us disciplined. > Am grateful to all the members who have taken out time to give their input.> The follwoing members have actively contributed to the list. My special Thanks:> 1.   KIRAN DASAUR > 2.   NARESH MINTRI> 3.   HARSH> 4.   SUDHANSU PAREEK> 5.   V T CHARYULU> 6.   NITIN PATIL> > Request to Senior Member : Please review and suggest changes> > Warm Regards> Chandra> > > > > ________________________________> chandrasekhar sahal chandrasekharsahal > Tuesday, 12 May, 2009 6:44:58 PM> Re: Wish list for our politicians> > > > > > Thanks Nareshji for your precious time. > Would request all the members to Contribute to the cause by sending their Wish List - what we want as citizens of responsible India. > Warm Regards> Chandra> > > > > ________________________________> Naresh Mintri <nareshmintri@ ymail.com>> Jyotishgroup <jyotish_ganga>> Tuesday, 12 May, 2009 3:02:34 PM> Wish list for our politicians> > > To add to the wish list being compiled by one of our friends here, I contribute my suggestions. These are not originally mine, and have been doing the rounds in newspapers, TV and also the net. I am just putting them together, with my explanations.> > 1. Voting should be made compulsory for all.>    >       Polling day is a paid holiday for all, so why should someone, who gets a paid holiday at someone else's expense not be compelled to vote. The polling station, apart from the indelible ink on the finger, should issue some sort of card or proof to the voter, so that they can present it to the office, or else get a days wages deducted.. Same goes for daily rated workers, who are supposed to get a paid day off..>      >       In case of self-employed persons, those who pay Income Tax have to attach this card with their returns, otherwise pay a certain percentage extra as tax, r a fixed amount in case of non-taxable income, to cover the cost of holding the elections where they did not vote.> > 2.  None of the above button on EVMs.> >      Most people do not vote, saying all candidates are the same and I do not wish to vote for anyone of them. There should be an extra button for NONE OF THE ABOVE in the EVMs. This will permit voters to exercise their right u/s 49(O) of the Electoral rules, which does not have a provision of secret refusal at present.> > 3..  Age Limit for candidates.> >     Like there is a minimum age for candidates to Lok Sabha and Vidhan Sabha polls, there should be a maximum age for candidates also. The country has to move forward and that requires dynamic leadership. Dynamism can come from youth, who have dreams and they are the ones who will be enjoying the fruits of change, not the old timers who cling on to the "chairs" for the pecuniary benefits - including free medical treatment and travel. L.K.Advani still dreams of becoming the Prime Minister at age 80+!> > 4.  Candidate to pay for re-poll.> >      Many politicians are candidates in two or more seats, to be safe. If they win from more than one seat, they keep one and give up the rest, where re-poll is ordered at public expense. In such cases, either the candidate giving up his seat has to re-imburse the expenses of re-poll or the seat goes to the person who was runners-up. This will help reduce wasteful expenditure in such re-polls.> > Naresh > > ________________________________> Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here! > ________________________________> Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! > > ________________________________> Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!> > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel http://in.travel./>

Guest guest

Thnx Chandra ji for addin my name to the contributors list though Iin MY view I

din contribute anythng..........

this is a small wish list of me & my frnds on FB

Say no to communal politics

Common law for all

Reservation just for the economically backward

Connecting all the villages to highways ........

--- On Tue, 5/26/09, sudhanshu pareek <pareek_sp2007 wrote:

sudhanshu pareek <pareek_sp2007

Tuesday, May 26, 2009, 2:15 PM

Dear All,

One very practical wishlist I want to add is that EVERY TAX PAYER SHOULD GET THE

BENEFIT OF CGHS TYPE OF SCHEME SO AS TO SECURE HIS OR HER'S FAMILIES LIFE AS DUE

TO WANT OF FUND MANY OF US COULD NOT HAVE THE PROPER TREATMENT NEEDED BY US.

Thanks And Regards.

Sudhanshu Pareek

--- On Tue, 26/5/09, chandrasekhar sahal <chandrasekharsahal@ .co. in>

wrote:

Tuesday, 26 May, 2009, 10:38 PM

Please have your inputs. I will try and circulate to our leaders through various

means.

Warm Regards

Chandra Sekhar Sahal

chandrasekhar sahal <chandrasekharsahal @ .co. in>

Sunday, 24 May, 2009 9:26:53 PM

Dear All,

Have compiled the Wish List based on the input from our members. Request all the

members to give input on this list and then we could take it forward. List is

given below:

1.         Basic Needs of each Individual

1.1       Two meals per day at least, without any difficulties –

People should not die of Malnutrition

1.2       Free and compulsory basic education to all who can not afford.

1.3       Medical facilities for each and every citizen

1.4       Basic law and order – any one could move freely even at

middle of a night

2.         Focus on Villages

2.1       Take measures to avoid suicide by Farmers.  Educating them to

ensure that the money lenders and middlemen do not take their advantage and they

benefit from the hard work that they put in.

2.2       Supply of potable water to all villages in the country.

2.3       Use of solar energy to light up our villages

3.         Strengthen our system for us to Grow

3.1       Voting should be made compulsory for all:

Polling day is a paid holiday for all, so why should someone, who gets a paid

holiday at someone else's expense not be compelled to vote. The polling station,

days wages deducted.. Same goes for daily rated workers, who are supposed to get

a paid day off.

In case of self-employed persons, those who pay Income Tax have to attach this

3.2       None of the above button on Electronic Voting Machine (EVMs)

Most people do not vote, saying all candidates are the same and I do not wish to

vote for anyone of them. There should be an extra button for NONE OF THE ABOVE

in the EVMs. This will permit voters to exercise their right u/s 49(O) of the

Electoral rules, which does not have a provision of secret refusal at present.

3.3       Age Limit for candidates:

Like there is a minimum age for candidates to Lok Sabha and Vidhan Sabha polls,

there should be a maximum age for candidates also. The country has to move

forward and that requires dynamic leadership.. Dynamism can come from youth, who

have dreams and they are the ones who will be enjoying the fruits of change, not

the old timers who cling on to the " chairs " for the pecuniary benefits -

including free medical treatment and travel. L.K.Advani still dreams of becoming

the Prime Minister at age 80+!

3.4       Candidate to pay for re-poll:

Many politicians are candidates in two or more seats, to be safe. If they win

who was runners-up. This will help reduce wasteful expenditure in such re-polls.

4.         Make people disciplined:

Every citizen shall compulsorily serve for two years atleast in the defense

services after attaining the age of eighteen. This move is expected to instill a

1.    KIRAN DASAUR

2.    NARESH MINTRI

3.    HARSH

4.    SUDHANSU PAREEK

5.    V T CHARYULU

6.    NITIN PATIL

Warm Regards

Chandra

chandrasekhar sahal <chandrasekharsahal @ .co. in>

Tuesday, 12 May, 2009 6:44:58 PM

Thanks Nareshji for your precious time.

Would request all the members to Contribute to the cause by sending their Wish

Warm Regards

Chandra

Naresh Mintri <nareshmintri@ ymail.com>

Jyotishgroup <jyotish_ganga>

Tuesday, 12 May, 2009 3:02:34 PM

To add to the wish list being compiled by one of our friends here, I contribute

my suggestions. These are not originally mine, and have been doing the rounds in

newspapers, TV and also the net. I am just putting them together, with my

explanations.

Polling day is a paid holiday for all, so why should someone, who

gets a paid holiday at someone else's expense not be compelled to vote. The

polling station, apart from the indelible ink on the finger, should issue some

sort of card or proof to the voter, so that they can present it to the office,

or else get a days wages deducted.. Same goes for daily rated workers, who are

supposed to get a paid day off..

In case of self-employed persons, those who pay Income Tax have to

attach this card with their returns, otherwise pay a certain percentage extra as

tax, r a fixed amount in case of non-taxable income, to cover the cost of

holding the elections where they did not vote.

2.   None of the above button on EVMs.

Most people do not vote, saying all candidates are the same and I do

not wish to vote for anyone of them. There should be an extra button for NONE OF

THE ABOVE in the EVMs. This will permit voters to exercise their right u/s 49(O)

of the Electoral rules, which does not have a provision of secret refusal at

present.

3.   Age Limit for candidates.

Like there is  a minimum age for candidates to Lok Sabha and Vidhan

Sabha polls, there should be a maximum age for candidates also. The country has

to move forward and that requires dynamic leadership. Dynamism can come from

4.   Candidate to pay for re-poll.

Many politicians are candidates in two or more seats, to be safe. If

they win from more than one seat, they keep one and give up the rest, where

re-poll is ordered at public expense. In such cases, either the candidate giving

up his seat has to re-imburse the expenses of re-poll or the seat goes to the

person who was runners-up. This will help reduce wasteful expenditure in such

re-polls.

Naresh

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition *

Click here!

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel

Click here!

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.*Go to

http://in.business. /

Guest guest

, kiran dasaur <kirandasaur wrote:>> Thnx Chandra ji for addin my name to the contributors list though Iin MY view I din contribute anythng..........> Â > this is a small wish list of me & my frnds on FB> Â > Say no to communal politics

yes samajwadi parties and such must be removed.

> Common law for all

this is right.

> Reservation just for the economically backward

there should be no reservations at all. every position must be secured on merit

> Connecting all the villages to highways ........

why not removing traffic snags in the metropoliton cities ? what are villages contributing to economy ? bombay is the commercial capital of india and we have to spend 3 hours daily in commuting from office to house and return. and just 12 kilometres of distance. why not reduce this time ? that way we work more, and get better turnovers and profits and can contribute better by way of sales tax, income tax, which will take care of the rest of india?

> > --- On Tue, 5/26/09, sudhanshu pareek pareek_sp2007 wrote:> > > sudhanshu pareek pareek_sp2007 Re: Wish list for our politicians> > Tuesday, May 26, 2009, 2:15 PM> > > Dear All,>  > One very practical wishlist I want to add is that EVERY TAX PAYER SHOULD GET THE BENEFIT OF CGHS TYPE OF SCHEME SO AS TO SECURE HIS OR HER'S FAMILIES LIFE AS DUE TO WANT OF FUND MANY OF US COULD NOT HAVE THE PROPER TREATMENT NEEDED BY US.>  > Thanks And Regards.> Sudhanshu Pareek> > --- On Tue, 26/5/09, chandrasekhar sahal <chandrasekharsahal@ .co. in> wrote:> > chandrasekhar sahal <chandrasekharsahal@ .co. in>> Re: Wish list for our politicians> > Tuesday, 26 May, 2009, 10:38 PM> > Dear Members especially the senior ones,>  > Please have your inputs. I will try and circulate to our leaders through various means.>  > Would be grateful if you all could guide me in this endeavour of our group.>  > Warm Regards> Chandra Sekhar Sahal> > chandrasekhar sahal <chandrasekharsahal @ .co. in>> > Sunday, 24 May, 2009 9:26:53 PM> Wish list for our politicians> > Dear All,>  > Have compiled the Wish List based on the input from our members. Request all the members to give input on this list and then we could take it forward. List is given below:>  > > 1.        Basic Needs of each Individual> 1.1      Two meals per day at least, without any difficulties – People should not die of Malnutrition> 1.2      Free and compulsory basic education to all who can not afford.> 1.3      Medical facilities for each and every citizen> 1.4      Basic law and order – any one could move freely even at middle of a night> 2.        Focus on Villages> 2.1      Take measures to avoid suicide by Farmers. Educating them to ensure that the money lenders and middlemen do not take their advantage and they benefit from the hard work that they put in.> 2.2      Supply of potable water to all villages in the country.> 2.3      Use of solar energy to light up our villages> 3.        Strengthen our system for us to Grow> 3.1      Voting should be made compulsory for all:> Polling day is a paid holiday for all, so why should someone, who gets a paid holiday at someone else's expense not be compelled to vote. The polling station, apart from the indelible ink on the finger, should issue some sort of card or proof to the voter, so that they can present it to the office, or else get a days wages deducted.. Same goes for daily rated workers, who are supposed to get a paid day off.>  > In case of self-employed persons, those who pay Income Tax have to attach this card with their returns, otherwise pay a certain percentage extra as tax, r a fixed amount in case of non-taxable income, to cover the cost of holding the elections where they did not vote.>  > 3.2      None of the above button on Electronic Voting Machine (EVMs)>  > Most people do not vote, saying all candidates are the same and I do not wish to vote for anyone of them. There should be an extra button for NONE OF THE ABOVE in the EVMs. This will permit voters to exercise their right u/s 49(O) of the Electoral rules, which does not have a provision of secret refusal at present.>  > 3.3      Age Limit for candidates:>  > Like there is a minimum age for candidates to Lok Sabha and Vidhan Sabha polls, there should be a maximum age for candidates also. The country has to move forward and that requires dynamic leadership.. Dynamism can come from youth, who have dreams and they are the ones who will be enjoying the fruits of change, not the old timers who cling on to the "chairs" for the pecuniary benefits - including free medical treatment and travel. L.K.Advani still dreams of becoming the Prime Minister at age 80+!>  > 3.4      Candidate to pay for re-poll:>  > Many politicians are candidates in two or more seats, to be safe. If they win from more than one seat, they keep one and give up the rest, where re-poll is ordered at public expense. In such cases, either the candidate giving up his seat has to re-imburse the expenses of re-poll or the seat goes to the person who was runners-up. This will help reduce wasteful expenditure in such re-polls.> 4.        Make people disciplined:> Every citizen shall compulsorily serve for two years atleast in the defense services after attaining the age of eighteen. This move is expected to instill a sense of patriotism and also make all of us disciplined.> Am grateful to all the members who have taken out time to give their input.> The follwoing members have actively contributed to the list. My special Thanks:> 1.   KIRAN DASAUR> 2.   NARESH MINTRI> 3.   HARSH> 4.   SUDHANSU PAREEK> 5.   V T CHARYULU> 6.   NITIN PATIL>  > Request to Senior Member : Please review and suggest changes>  > Warm Regards> Chandra>  > > chandrasekhar sahal <chandrasekharsahal @ .co. in>> > Tuesday, 12 May, 2009 6:44:58 PM> Re: Wish list for our politicians> > Thanks Nareshji for your precious time.> Would request all the members to Contribute to the cause by sending their Wish List - what we want as citizens of responsible India. > Warm Regards> Chandra> > Naresh Mintri <nareshmintri@ ymail.com>> Jyotishgroup <jyotish_ganga>> Tuesday, 12 May, 2009 3:02:34 PM> Wish list for our politicians> > To add to the wish list being compiled by one of our friends here, I contribute my suggestions. These are not originally mine, and have been doing the rounds in newspapers, TV and also the net. I am just putting them together, with my explanations.>  > 1. Voting should be made compulsory for all.>    >       Polling day is a paid holiday for all, so why should someone, who gets a paid holiday at someone else's expense not be compelled to vote. The polling station, apart from the indelible ink on the finger, should issue some sort of card or proof to the voter, so that they can present it to the office, or else get a days wages deducted.. Same goes for daily rated workers, who are supposed to get a paid day off..>      >       In case of self-employed persons, those who pay Income Tax have to attach this card with their returns, otherwise pay a certain percentage extra as tax, r a fixed amount in case of non-taxable income, to cover the cost of holding the elections where they did not vote.>  > 2.  None of the above button on EVMs.>  >      Most people do not vote, saying all candidates are the same and I do not wish to vote for anyone of them. There should be an extra button for NONE OF THE ABOVE in the EVMs. This will permit voters to exercise their right u/s 49(O) of the Electoral rules, which does not have a provision of secret refusal at present.>  > 3.  Age Limit for candidates.>  >     Like there is a minimum age for candidates to Lok Sabha and Vidhan Sabha polls, there should be a maximum age for candidates also. The country has to move forward and that requires dynamic leadership. Dynamism can come from youth, who have dreams and they are the ones who will be enjoying the fruits of change, not the old timers who cling on to the "chairs" for the pecuniary benefits - including free medical treatment and travel. L.K.Advani still dreams of becoming the Prime Minister at age 80+!>  > 4.  Candidate to pay for re-poll.>  >      Many politicians are candidates in two or more seats, to be safe. If they win from more than one seat, they keep one and give up the rest, where re-poll is ordered at public expense. In such cases, either the candidate giving up his seat has to re-imburse the expenses of re-poll or the seat goes to the person who was runners-up. This will help reduce wasteful expenditure in such re-polls.>  > Naresh> > Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!> > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!> > Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. > > Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.*Go to http://in.business. />

Guest guest

Thanks one and all for your time.

I shall be making necessary changes and try it to reach to the leaders of our

Nation.

Warm Regards

Chandra

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

Wednesday, 27 May, 2009 1:30:19 AM

, kiran dasaur <kirandasaur@ ...> wrote:

>

> Thnx Chandra ji for addin my name to the contributors list though Iin MY view

I din contribute anythng..... ......

>  

> this is a small wish list of me & my frnds on FB

>  

> Say no to communal politics

yes samajwadi parties and such must be removed.

> Common law for all

this is right.

> Reservation just for the economically backward

there should be no reservations at all. every position must be secured on merit

> Connecting all the villages to highways ........

why not removing traffic snags in the metropoliton cities ? what are villages

contributing to economy ? bombay is the commercial capital of india and we have

to spend 3 hours daily in commuting from office to house and return. and just 12

kilometres of distance. why not reduce this time ? that way we work more, and

get better turnovers and profits and can contribute  better by way of sales

tax, income tax, which will take care of the rest of india?

>

> --- On Tue, 5/26/09, sudhanshu pareek pareek_sp2007@ ... wrote:

>

>

> sudhanshu pareek pareek_sp2007@ ...

> Re: Wish list for our politicians

>

> Tuesday, May 26, 2009, 2:15 PM

>

>

> Dear All,

>  

> One very practical wishlist I want to add is that EVERY TAX PAYER SHOULD GET

THE BENEFIT OF CGHS TYPE OF SCHEME SO AS TO SECURE HIS OR HER'S FAMILIES LIFE AS

DUE TO WANT OF FUND MANY OF US COULD NOT HAVE THE PROPER TREATMENT NEEDED BY US.

>  

> Thanks And Regards.

> Sudhanshu Pareek

>

> --- On Tue, 26/5/09, chandrasekhar sahal <chandrasekharsahal@ .co. in>

wrote:

>

> chandrasekhar sahal <chandrasekharsahal@ .co. in>

>

> Tuesday, 26 May, 2009, 10:38 PM

>

> Dear Members especially the senior ones,

>  

> Please have your inputs. I will try and circulate to our leaders through

various means.

>  

> Would be grateful if you all could guide me in this endeavour of our group.

>  

> Warm Regards

> Chandra Sekhar Sahal

>

> chandrasekhar sahal <chandrasekharsahal @ .co. in>

>

> Sunday, 24 May, 2009 9:26:53 PM

> Wish list for our politicians

>

> Dear All,

>  

> Have compiled the Wish List based on the input from our members. Request all

the members to give input on this list and then we could take it forward. List

is given below:

>  

>

> 1.         Basic Needs of each Individual

> 1.1       Two meals per day at least, without any

difficulties – People should not die of Malnutrition

> 1.2       Free and compulsory basic education to all who can

not afford.

> 1.3       Medical facilities for each and every citizen

> 1.4       Basic law and order – any one could

move freely even at middle of a night

> 2.         Focus on Villages

> 2.1       Take measures to avoid suicide by Farmers. 

Educating them to ensure that the money lenders and middlemen do not take their

advantage and they benefit from the hard work that they put in.

> 2.2       Supply of potable water to all villages in the

country.

> 2.3       Use of solar energy to light up our villages

> 3.         Strengthen our system for us to Grow

> 3.1       Voting should be made compulsory for all:

> Polling day is a paid holiday for all, so why should someone, who gets a paid

a paid day off.

>  

> In case of self-employed persons, those who pay Income Tax have to attach this

>  

> 3.2       None of the above button on Electronic Voting

Machine (EVMs)

>  

> Most people do not vote, saying all candidates are the same and I do not wish

to vote for anyone of them. There should be an extra button for NONE OF THE

ABOVE in the EVMs. This will permit voters to exercise their right u/s 49(O) of

the Electoral rules, which does not have a provision of secret refusal at

present.

>  

> 3.3       Age Limit for candidates:

>  

> Like there is a minimum age for candidates to Lok Sabha and Vidhan Sabha

polls, there should be a maximum age for candidates also. The country has to

move forward and that requires dynamic leadership.. Dynamism can come from

>  

> 3.4       Candidate to pay for re-poll:

>  

> Many politicians are candidates in two or more seats, to be safe. If they win

who was runners-up.. This will help reduce wasteful expenditure in such

re-polls.

> 4.         Make people disciplined:

> Every citizen shall compulsorily serve for two years atleast in the defense

> Am grateful to all the members who have taken out time to give their input.

> The follwoing members have actively contributed to the list. My special

> 1.    KIRAN DASAUR

> 2.    NARESH MINTRI

> 3.    HARSH

> 4.    SUDHANSU PAREEK

> 5.    V T CHARYULU

> 6.    NITIN PATIL

>  

> Request to Senior Member : Please review and suggest changes

>  

> Warm Regards

> Chandra

>  

>

> chandrasekhar sahal <chandrasekharsahal @ .co. in>

>

> Tuesday, 12 May, 2009 6:44:58 PM

>

> Thanks Nareshji for your precious time.

> Would request all the members to Contribute to the cause by sending their Wish

> Warm Regards

> Chandra

>

> Naresh Mintri <nareshmintri@ ymail.com>

> Jyotishgroup <jyotish_ganga>

> Tuesday, 12 May, 2009 3:02:34 PM

> Wish list for our politicians

>

> To add to the wish list being compiled by one of our friends here, I

contribute my suggestions. These are not originally mine, and have been doing

the rounds in newspapers, TV and also the net. I am just putting them together,

with my explanations.

>  

> 1. Voting should be made compulsory for all.

>    

>        Polling day is a paid holiday for all, so why should

someone, who gets a paid holiday at someone else's expense not be compelled to

vote. The polling station, apart from the indelible ink on the finger, should

issue some sort of card or proof to the voter, so that they can present it to

the office, or else get a days wages deducted.. Same goes for daily rated

workers, who are supposed to get a paid day off..

>      

>        In case of self-employed persons, those who pay

Income Tax have to attach this card with their returns, otherwise pay a certain

percentage extra as tax, r a fixed amount in case of non-taxable income, to

cover the cost of holding the elections where they did not vote.

>  

> 2.   None of the above button on EVMs.

>  

>       Most people do not vote, saying all candidates are the

same and I do not wish to vote for anyone of them. There should be an extra

button for NONE OF THE ABOVE in the EVMs. This will permit voters to exercise

their right u/s 49(O) of the Electoral rules, which does not have a provision of

secret refusal at present.

>  

> 3.   Age Limit for candidates.

>  

>      Like there is  a minimum age for candidates to Lok Sabha

and Vidhan Sabha polls, there should be a maximum age for candidates also. The

country has to move forward and that requires dynamic leadership. Dynamism can

come from youth, who have dreams and they are the ones who will be enjoying the

fruits of change, not the old timers who cling on to the " chairs " for the

pecuniary benefits - including free medical treatment and travel. L.K.Advani

still dreams of becoming the Prime Minister at age 80+!

>  

> 4.   Candidate to pay for re-poll.

>  

>       Many politicians are candidates in two or more seats, to

be safe. If they win from more than one seat, they keep one and give up the

rest, where re-poll is ordered at public expense. In such cases, either the

candidate giving up his seat has to re-imburse the expenses of re-poll or the

seat goes to the person who was runners-up. This will help reduce wasteful

expenditure in such re-polls.

>  

> Naresh

>

> Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition *

Click here!

>

> Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

>

> Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel

Click here!

>

> Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Click

here.

>

> Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.*Go to

http://in.business. /

>

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter

http://beta.cricket.