Guest guest

Namaskar

I am Dr Tarun K Singhal and my birth details are as:

DOB: September 23, 1971

POB: Faridabad (Haryana), India

TOB: 23:55 (Night)

I request you to kindly tell me who is my Isht Dev/Isht Devi and what can I do

to please him/her?

I shall be extremely grateful to you for this.

With regards,

Dr Tarun K Singhal

Guest guest

Dr. Tarun, you have not said anything about what you are looking in your isht devi/ devtha. For your bhagya and profession, it would be good for you to worship shiva and Kaamaakshi ( the bounty giiving form of shiva's consort paarvathi).

Viswanathan--- On Mon, 25/5/09, dr.tarunsinghal <dr.tarunsinghal wrote:

dr.tarunsinghal <dr.tarunsinghal About Isht Dev/Isht Devi Date: Monday, 25 May, 2009, 9:20 AM

NamaskarI am Dr Tarun K Singhal and my birth details are as:DOB: September 23, 1971POB: Faridabad (Haryana), IndiaTOB: 23:55 (Night)I request you to kindly tell me who is my Isht Dev/Isht Devi and what can I do to please him/her?I shall be extremely grateful to you for this.With regards,Dr Tarun K Singhal

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Dr. Singhal

Worship to Lord Shiva or Durga Devi will be ideal for u. But to know know ur ishta devta, u need to ask ur ancestors as ishta devta are normally worshipped by family members from the gothra they belong to. Ur great grand parents can guide u on ur gothra & the ishta devta worshipped by them. This goes as a parampara.

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER CELL +919867214103

Chandra-AdityaAstroRemedies

http://in./search?query=chandra-adityaastroremedies

dr.tarunsinghal <dr.tarunsinghal Sent: Monday, 25 May, 2009 2:50:55 PM About Isht Dev/Isht Devi

NamaskarI am Dr Tarun K Singhal and my birth details are as:DOB: September 23, 1971POB: Faridabad (Haryana), IndiaTOB: 23:55 (Night)I request you to kindly tell me who is my Isht Dev/Isht Devi and what can I do to please him/her?I shall be extremely grateful to you for this.With regards,Dr Tarun K Singhal

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Many thanks Viswanathan Sir,I was exactly looking for luck and profession. Thanks a lot.Dr. Tarun K SinghalSridhar Iyer <rangapura Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 3:28:35 PMRe: About Isht Dev/Isht Devi

Dr. Tarun, you have not said anything about what you are looking in your isht devi/ devtha. For your bhagya and profession, it would be good for you to worship shiva and Kaamaakshi ( the bounty giiving form of shiva's consort paarvathi).

Viswanathan--- On Mon, 25/5/09, dr.tarunsinghal <dr.tarunsinghal@ > wrote:

dr.tarunsinghal <dr.tarunsinghal@ > About Isht Dev/Isht DeviMonday, 25 May, 2009, 9:20 AM

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Many thanks Harry Sir,Thanks a lot. I'm extremely fond of Shri Hanuman Ji and love to pray to him every day. I have also heard that Shri Hanuman Ji is an incarnation of Lord Shiva. Is it correct? I hope, I'm on the right track.Many thanks again.Dr. Tarun K SinghalHaresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405 Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 3:39:53 PMRe: About Isht Dev/Isht Devi

Dear Dr. Singhal

Worship to Lord Shiva or Durga Devi will be ideal for u. But to know know ur ishta devta, u need to ask ur ancestors as ishta devta are normally worshipped by family members from the gothra they belong to. Ur great grand parents can guide u on ur gothra & the ishta devta worshipped by them. This goes as a parampara.

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER CELL +919867214103

Chandra-AdityaAstro Remedies@ . co.in

http://in.groups. / search?query= chandra-adityaas troremedies

dr.tarunsinghal <dr.tarunsinghal@ >Monday, 25 May, 2009 2:50:55 PM About Isht Dev/Isht Devi

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Dear Tarun K Singhal,

Your Isht Devi is Shri Maha Lakshimi ji.

You are free to do pooja and mantra for her.

Nadia

--- On Mon, 5/25/09, dr.tarunsinghal <dr.tarunsinghal wrote:

dr.tarunsinghal <dr.tarunsinghal

About Isht Dev/Isht Devi

Received: Monday, May 25, 2009, 5:06 AM

Namaskar To All Learned Members

I am Dr Tarun K Singhal and my birth details are as:

DOB: September 23, 1971

POB: Faridabad (Haryana), India

TOB: 23:55 (Night)

I request you to kindly tell me who is my Isht Dev/Isht Devi and what can I do

to please him/her?

I shall be extremely grateful to you for this.

With regards,

Dr Tarun K Singhal

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot

with the All-new Mail. Click on Options in Mail and switch to New Mail

today or register for free at http://mail..ca