IndiaDivine.org

please help me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My name is garima . i would like 2 settle abroad n want 2 pursue PG degree from abroad . Is there any possibility . My DOB - 12.03.1983 .

Time - 7:00 pm

Place - mandawa ( Rajasthan )

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear friend,

The planetary position of your horoscope is as under;

Untitled

Natal Chart

June 20, 1987

Time: 10:10:00

Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

Place: 77 E 12' 00 " , 28 N 36' 00 "

New Delhi, India

Body Longitude Nakshatra Pada Rasi Navamsa

Lagna 5 Le 45' 11.48 " Magh 2 Le Ta

Sun - GK 4 Ge 41' 20.39 " Mrig 4 Ge Sc

Moon - AK 25 Pi 55' 51.04 " Reva 3 Pi Aq

Mars - AmK 25 Ge 46' 30.46 " Puna 2 Ge Ta

Mercury - MK 23 Ge 06' 37.58 " Puna 1 Ge Ar

Jupiter - DK 0 Ar 36' 41.56 " Aswi 1 Ar Ar

Venus - PiK 17 Ta 16' 07.78 " Rohi 3 Ta Ge

Saturn ® - BK 23 Sc 23' 46.93 " Jye 3 Sc Aq

Rahu - PK 13 Pi 49' 00.04 " UBha 4 Pi Sc

Ketu 13 Vi 49' 00.04 " Hast 2 Vi Ta

Maandi 16 Ge 13' 23.07 " Ardr 3 Ge Aq

Gulika 4 Ge 29' 55.05 " Mrig 4 Ge Sc

The first step is to see out of lagna and chandra lagna-

which is strong ?

Lagna and chandra lagna both are not occupied or aspected by benefics.

Rather both are aspected by saturn and rahu.

Lord of lagna is sun in 11th and lord of chandra lagna jupiter is in 9th.

But moon is badly placed and its lord jupiter is in rasi sandhi as compared to

sun.

Now come to present time. Mahadasa and antardasa of Venus- Rahu running.

Rasi lord of venus is venus itself in the house of mercury in navamsa which

goes to 12th house in the navamsa chart.

12th house indicates- income from primary trading actities.

Venus in the constellation of Moon the 12th lord placed in 8th house.

So you lack a clear cut policy till now regarding your future.

The aroha veerya planet or most beneficial and strongest planet is sun

in the constellation of mars the 4th lord in the 11th house.

So real estate,

education,

automobiles,

electrical engineering etc. are the probable lines suitable for you.

Out of 7th lord (business) and 10th lord ( service) - the 7th lord wins the

competetion.

So after initial few years of hard work and experience gain you will be capable

enough to have your own business or self employment.

11th house placement of lagna lord and yoga karaka planets mars tend to give

success in getting

contract jobs as a contractor from government sector in the

field of

computer-hardware-networking or computer education

service provider in the field of computer jobs,

construction jobs of buildings, development of real estate etc,

related electrical and automobile engineering or

transport sector jobs on contract basis.

In the prasna chart 7th lord of navamsa chart is venus strongly placed in the

10th house and interesting the 10th lord of service- saturn is close to 3rd cusp

of trade and buseiness activity.

In the prasna chart period of mars is running now. Mars being in rasi sandhi and

its dispositor sun in 12th hosue

please select the service in one of the above fields you like under a big

working environment, where you would get sufficent exposure and experience. Do

not worry about payment. Get mastery over the work process and technical

experience and knowledge.

Around January to May 2011 you will be confident and experienced enough to start

your own business.

By the way please strengthen your Darakaraka and Yoga karaka planet jupiter by

regular recitation of the mantra - Om Namo Shivaya and Maha Mrityunjay Mantra to

avoid illness or health problems due to rasi sandhi jupiter.

(prasna time is 7:52 am, 26 may 2009, delhi)

With regards and best wishes,

Mrutyunjay Tripathy

(Consultancy out of group is not free)

, mayank tyagi <mayank_tyagi6 wrote:

>

> Hi, This Mayank Tyagi, doing job of Rs. 5000/-. Can You please tell me when I

earn big bucks of money. Please tell me about my career. When will my career

starts? There is lots of problems in my life. I cant decide what I have to in my

life. Please solve my problem and tell me about my career.

>

> My Name is Mayank Tyagi

>

> Date of Birth 20 June 1987

> Time of Birth 10.10 a.m.

> Place of Birth New Delhi, India.

>

>

> Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India

Travel http://in.travel./

>

Guest guest

I have not predicted for anybody after you gave me a warning. Henceforth, I won't and donot intend to give my valued predictions. You can feel assured on that count.

Sridhar--- On Mon, 25/5/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Please Help me Date: Monday, 25 May, 2009, 1:34 PM

Dear Sridharji,

One of your messages is on hold, until you fill in the details as mentioned, in the Database section. This will be deleted and so will the posting privileges unless compliance is met with. We do not wish this to happen, therefore your early action in this matter would be appreciated.

regards,

Bhaskar.

Note to the Moderators - You may please take over from here.

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Sridhar ji,> > Before you answer any further queries, you are requested to please fill> in your details in the Database Section - List of Astrologers .> > This is required for us to know more about your goodself.> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > , Sridhar Iyer rangapura@> wrote:> >> > Dear Mayank,> > You have not said as to what educational> qualifications you possess.. If in service, you will really have to slog> it out under a harsh mouthing boss. The best course would for you to do> business involving much travel by you or your workersl for selling> sophisticated productes like automobile seat coverings, jazzy lights;>

aesthetic female clothing; ice cream manufacturing cum selling etc.> > Vishwanathan> >> > --- On Fri, 22/5/09, mayank tyagi mayank_tyagi6@ wrote:> >> >> > mayank tyagi mayank_tyagi6@> > Please Help me> > > > Friday, 22 May, 2009, 10:41 AM> >> >> > Hi, This Mayank Tyagi, doing job of Rs. 5000/-. Can You please tell me> when I earn big bucks of money. Please tell me about my career. When> will my career starts? There is lots of problems in my life. I cant> decide what I have to in my life. Please solve my problem and tell me> about my career.> >> > My Name is Mayank Tyagi> >> > Date of Birth 20 June 1987> > Time of Birth 10..10 a.m.> > Place of Birth New Delhi, India.>

>> >> > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India> Travel Click here!> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to> http://in.movies. /> >>

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

Guest guest

Dear Sridharji,

This is causing pilferage of valuable time and energy.

I am unable to understand your grouse or annoyance. You must be practical and not overly aggravated in absence of any intelligent reason to cite your displeasures.

What would you have done in our place? Any new name appearing on Board, whom we do not know, have not heard name of ever, with no signature or identity through which we may do any guess work, yet few of your replies to the members queries were allowed and approved. Is it not? You cannot have any disagreement here.

In light of above is it not a logical consequence of the above affair that we must ask for your details to be filed in the database section, which gives us the clues about you? Did we take the direct line of asking you "Who are You"? Have we not been kind to your initial replies and then later on diplomatic and understanding in asking you to be present in the List of astrologers in the database of the Group. Is this asking for too much?

Don't we owe a certain responsibility to the members who join this Group looking for solutions? We do have integrity to look upto and maintain.

It is hoped and expected that you revisit the situation in light of our views and positions too. And then make a decision as to stay, leave, or allow your valued predictions to the members or not. But please make a fast decesion. We have one of your predictions on hold. We have to move on.

Regards,

Bhaskar.

, Sridhar Iyer <rangapura wrote:>> I have not predicted for anybody after you gave me a warning. Henceforth, I won't and donot intend to give my valued predictions. You can feel assured on that count.> Sridhar> > --- On Mon, 25/5/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Re: Please Help me> > Monday, 25 May, 2009, 1:34 PM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Sridharji,> One of your messages is on hold, until you fill in the details as mentioned, in the Database section. This will be deleted and so will the posting privileges unless compliance is met with. We do not wish this to happen, therefore your early action in this matter would be appreciated. > regards,> Bhaskar.> Note to the Moderators - You may please take over from here. > > > > , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> >> > > > Dear Sridhar ji,> > > > Before you answer any further queries, you are requested to please fill> > in your details in the Database Section - List of Astrologers .> > > > This is required for us to know more about your goodself.> > > > regards,> > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > , Sridhar Iyer rangapura@> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Mayank,> > > You have not said as to what educational> > qualifications you possess. If in service, you will really have to slog> > it out under a harsh mouthing boss. The best course would for you to do> > business involving much travel by you or your workersl for selling> > sophisticated productes like automobile seat coverings, jazzy lights;> > aesthetic female clothing; ice cream manufacturing cum selling etc.> > > Vishwanathan> > >> > > --- On Fri, 22/5/09, mayank tyagi mayank_tyagi6@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > mayank tyagi mayank_tyagi6@> > > Please Help me> > > > > > Friday, 22 May, 2009, 10:41 AM> > >> > >> > > Hi, This Mayank Tyagi, doing job of Rs. 5000/-. Can You please tell me> > when I earn big bucks of money. Please tell me about my career. When> > will my career starts? There is lots of problems in my life. I cant> > decide what I have to in my life. Please solve my problem and tell me> > about my career.> > >> > > My Name is Mayank Tyagi> > >> > > Date of Birth 20 June 1987> > > Time of Birth 10.10 a.m.> > > Place of Birth New Delhi, India.> > >> > >> > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India> > Travel Click here!> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to> > http://in.movies. /> > >> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter http://beta.cricket.>

Guest guest

There is a good possibility of your studying abroad in a subject which would

help in your profession . But you won't settle abroad as there would be constant

fights/strife due to the host govt's visa policies and destruction of your

accumulated wealth, mental peace and bed pleasures due to depression. So,

it would be best if you are in India. Of course you would travel abroad

frequently on professional trips.

Sridhar  

--- On Mon, 25/5/09, Niharika Sharma <sniharika49 wrote:

Niharika Sharma <sniharika49

please help me

Cc: sniharika49

Monday, 25 May, 2009, 9:27 PM

My name is garima . i would like 2 settle abroad n want 2 pursue PG degree from

abroad . Is there any possibility . My DOB - 12.03.1983 .

Time - 7:00 pm

Place - mandawa ( Rajasthan )