IndiaDivine.org

Please help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hi,

My name is jayakrishnan menon, my date of birth is 05/10/1982... time of birth is between 3.00 to 3.30 in the morning

i am not able to set up up in my career as well as nothing works out in my life , everything that i touch creates trouble..my relation of 5 years with a girl ended and i am in distress ..my life is becoe waste as i have not even at this age able to achieve something... please tell me about my career and my life and my marriage......Thanks And Regards,

Jay Menon | GNIT |

Mob:|919818731776|

Email:jay_tough|

Haresh (Harry) Nathani <haresh1405 Sent: Monday, 25 May, 2009 10:26:51 PMRe: life in distress can anyone help

Dear Erato

U hv a wonderful chart with Hamsa & Malavaya yogs. Looking at ur chart, it is quite obvious u hv wasted ur 7 precious yrs in marital life now that u r getting divorced from ur husband. With Malvaya yog & its maha dasha on u should hv scaled new heights professionally. Conflicts & divorce is built in ur chart.

Currently ur Surya maha dasha has started in apr 2009 & with surya in ur 7th house also debilated, will certainly give u divorce. Surya is the king of all the planets, but being debilated, it has not got the power to make u achieve ur goal.

With Malavya & Hamsa yog, this also strenghtens ur prospects for overseas job. Ur career will be average. It will be advisable for u to wear a good quality pukhraj & also a diamond gemstone in gold ring. This will give u a good chance to fly overseas & make ur living in foreign land. Western country like USA, Europe should be a favourable destination. Work on the following remedies for the next 7 yrs.

Remedies for Surya

· Chant this mantra everyday at least 4 to 5 rounds (1 round = 108) OHM Grahni Surya NAMAH: on any chanting bead. If u do not have any chanting bead chant by counting on your fingers.

· Fast on every Sunday

· Give wheat/red flower/red clothing/copper vessels in charity on any Sunday

· Avoid all reddish pinkish clothes.

· Offer water with any red flower, few grains of sugar & rice in copper tumbler to Sun God every morning.

· Do not eat meat or have liquor on every Sunday.

HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER CELL +919867214103

Chandra-AdityaAstro Remedies@ . co.in

http://in.groups. ./ search?query= chandra-adityaas troremedies

erato_333 <erato_333 >Tuesday, 26 May, 2009 10:00:04 AM life in distress can anyone help

hi my name is SHEETAL RAKESH ARORA ,DOB:12 NOVEMBER 1978 4.45PM SUNDAY,MUMBAI.I am married and going through marital problems i got married 7 years ago and am noe planning for divorce . i just want to know how will my future be as i have suffered a lot these years and have wasted my time. i am currently pursuing mba and am doing good but i have lost my job also. i want to know whether i will be able to go abroad for work. please help if you can

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!