> Dear raj

>

> i hope this query is for ur elder brother

>

> The charts both is not matched properly of malefic afflcitions .Also ur

> sis in law has more affltions in point wise in chart and also frm imp

> points we see for marriage

>

> dasa of mars -rahu going on till sept 12 -2009 .

>

> if u hav charts u can see rahu in 8 and mars in 6 hence giving a

> papakarthari to 7th House too ,since more in malifics presence she will

> hav upper hand in relation ships and it is upto her to decide what to do

> too .

>

> His dasa is also not good for reunion ,but praying to Laxmi narasimha

> moorthy ( laxmi sametha vishnu ) and Lord hanumanji shud help him ( do

> hanuman chalisa 7 times daily )

>

>

> Jup MD: 1995-11-14 (10:55:31) - 2011-11-14 (8:02:43)

> Rah AD: 2009-06-20 (18:04:38) - 2011-11-14 (8:02:43)

>

> Pratyantardasas in this AD:

>

> Rah: 2009-06-20 (18:04:38) - 2009-10-30 (5:46:21)

>

>

>

> but karmicaly the dasa is of suffering ,so devine blessing only can

> reliev the doshas in chart ,From lagna rahu is in 12th house has amsa in

> 12th house of expenditure and losses ( 12th House rules sayya sukha too

> hence bed room pleasures ) ,frm moon rahu in the 6th H and sani in 8th

> H ( rahu can behave like sani too )

>

> if visa ( i dont know any thing abt extentions of visas ) if realted to

> work and it is work visa ,switching jobs and trying with another job or

> company is possible during Nov 2009 b4/onwards ,even a shifting of place

> is also seen ,i dont know how it is possible in US -may b within US too

> ( this is the advantage when queriest is sitting in frnt of u and u can

> clarify many things and giv proper directions )

>

> As far as kids also note a good period ,( rahu is placed in 8th frm 5th

> House of kids ) so again some seperation is possible during this periods

> .

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

> All predictions is subjucted to accuracy of birth time provided

>

> ( pls dont approach for any professional or free consultancy till i

> declare in grp ( as i hav less time to spare ) and all communications

> tru this grp only permitted )

>

>

> , " akkiraj97 " <akkiraj97@> wrote:

> >

> > Parnam,

> >

> > Could u please help me related to my brother who has gone to US last

> year having

> > two kids 9 and 2 years. It happenend last year in jul ( migrated in

> March 08)

> > his wife Left him with his daughter as he caught in extra martial

> affair with

> > one of the locals there. she has come back to India and now my brother

> ( along

> > with his son 9 yrs.) is fighting for extension of his visa Since it

> was he who

> > brought up his daughter since she was 6 months old as she left for US

> on working

> > Visa. I request all the reapected Gurus to pl. anlyse their charts and

> let me

> > know what future he has in store as well as of kids . DOB of both are

> as follows

> >

> > Wife Babita 5th February 1978

> > time 7.45 AM Delhi

> >

> > My brother Sunny 18th May 1970

> > Time 02.30 ( AM )

> > At Delhi

> >

> > I once again request please help us and guide us if there is any

> chance of their

> > reunion, Daughters' chaance of coming back to my brother. if yes when?

> also if

> > possible let me know will get the extension of his VIsa

> >

> > Thanks aands regards

> >

> > Raj

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear raj i done a prashna kanya was rising lagna there it says chatur uapayas ( 4 kind of methods ) to solv or settle any matter ( sam ,dhan ,beda ,dhanda ) by scriptures so was seeing a prashna to see what shud b done in this matter mars aspecting 2nd house and with merc venus aspecting lagna as 2nd Lord (speach ) merc is vakra as lagna lord and karaka for speach so may b it is helpful if u or some brothers or cousin brothers talk to her and try to bring a sort of agreemnt in between both cpls and ask both cpls also to keep quiet and co operate with each other for some time in case they r ready to b together .jup also aspecting to 2nd H ( jup is karaka for elders too ) so try after 30 th of may when merc is stop vakra and become maargi ,try all posibble ways till they understand and come down frm egos wishing u all the best .rrgds sunil nair , "akkiraj97" <akkiraj97 wrote:>> Respected Sunil ji> > Parnam and thanks a lot for guiding us, this chart belongs to my younger brother and I just wanted to know if their is any chance of their reunion or divorce seems unavoidable since its future of kids too involved if possible could u tell me where the kids will stay as son is with his Dad and she has come back to india with the daughter . Believe me my brother is having very tough time there coz of unbearable seperation frm his daughter> > regards and thanks once again> > Raj> > , "sunil nair" astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear raj> > > > i hope this query is for ur elder brother> > > > The charts both is not matched properly of malefic afflcitions .Also ur> > sis in law has more affltions in point wise in chart and also frm imp> > points we see for marriage> > > > dasa of mars -rahu going on till sept 12 -2009 .> > > > if u hav charts u can see rahu in 8 and mars in 6 hence giving a> > papakarthari to 7th House too ,since more in malifics presence she will> > hav upper hand in relation ships and it is upto her to decide what to do> > too .> > > > His dasa is also not good for reunion ,but praying to Laxmi narasimha> > moorthy ( laxmi sametha vishnu ) and Lord hanumanji shud help him ( do> > hanuman chalisa 7 times daily )> > > > > > Jup MD: 1995-11-14 (10:55:31) - 2011-11-14 (8:02:43)> > Rah AD: 2009-06-20 (18:04:38) - 2011-11-14 (8:02:43)> > > > Pratyantardasas in this AD:> > > > Rah: 2009-06-20 (18:04:38) - 2009-10-30 (5:46:21)> > > > > > > > but karmicaly the dasa is of suffering ,so devine blessing only can> > reliev the doshas in chart ,From lagna rahu is in 12th house has amsa in> > 12th house of expenditure and losses ( 12th House rules sayya sukha too> > hence bed room pleasures ) ,frm moon rahu in the 6th H and sani in 8th> > H ( rahu can behave like sani too )> > > > if visa ( i dont know any thing abt extentions of visas ) if realted to> > work and it is work visa ,switching jobs and trying with another job or> > company is possible during Nov 2009 b4/onwards ,even a shifting of place> > is also seen ,i dont know how it is possible in US -may b within US too> > ( this is the advantage when queriest is sitting in frnt of u and u can> > clarify many things and giv proper directions )> > > > As far as kids also note a good period ,( rahu is placed in 8th frm 5th> > House of kids ) so again some seperation is possible during this periods> > .> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > All predictions is subjucted to accuracy of birth time provided> > > > ( pls dont approach for any professional or free consultancy till i> > declare in grp ( as i hav less time to spare ) and all communications> > tru this grp only permitted )> > > > > > , "akkiraj97" <akkiraj97@> wrote:> > >> > > Parnam,> > >> > > Could u please help me related to my brother who has gone to US last> > year having> > > two kids 9 and 2 years. It happenend last year in jul ( migrated in> > March 08)> > > his wife Left him with his daughter as he caught in extra martial> > affair with> > > one of the locals there. she has come back to India and now my brother> > ( along> > > with his son 9 yrs.) is fighting for extension of his visa Since it> > was he who> > > brought up his daughter since she was 6 months old as she left for US> > on working> > > Visa. I request all the reapected Gurus to pl. anlyse their charts and> > let me> > > know what future he has in store as well as of kids . DOB of both are> > as follows> > >> > > Wife Babita 5th February 1978> > > time 7.45 AM Delhi> > >> > > My brother Sunny 18th May 1970> > > Time 02.30 ( AM )> > > At Delhi> > >> > > I once again request please help us and guide us if there is any> > chance of their> > > reunion, Daughters' chaance of coming back to my brother. if yes when?> > also if> > > possible let me know will get the extension of his VIsa> > >> > > Thanks aands regards> > >> > > Raj> > >> >>