IndiaDivine.org

obstacles in every work i do

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

respected gurujan

i m facing a problem of getting obstacles in every work i do even it is too planned and pre-worked hard on it either it is business or career or study. the thing have to be finished with some delays or sometimes on time with satisfactory results but it creates a lot of mental tension n need a much hard work than required, it looks like destiny doesn't follow me. i m too much ambitious person for my life, plz suggest me remedies how to make it smoother n ease.

my career is in problem, i m sitting on bench, no work assigned me since i joined my company (6 months) while i was selected for onsite project, my colleagues who are interviewd n selected by me, has relocated but i m hanged here, sometimes i feel unsecure n afraid of losing job, no other offers are in hand, plz advise my future as my career.

my marriage is not happening, family is trying their best but not getting a gud match for last year, when will i get married n how will my married life.

things are too difficult to me that i m worried abt my life, sometimes get depressed, while getting my life milestones one by one (a gud thing,atleast happy on this) but practicallt cant depend on my destiny as i felt thru my experience.

kindly suggest me some remedies (may gemstones)

my birth details are-

DOB- 16/12/1980

place - Agra

time- 4.05 AM

thanx

pramod

Guest guest

The Lord of Profession in the enemy house of saturn with ketu makes you depressed in your work especially as the subbordinates like clerks and class IV staff will be inimical and create problems by complaining to the management about you. Moreover confidence Lord Jupiter in 12th in the enemy house of Mercury. 4th and 5th Lord are also in 12th and there is the effect of half kal sarp yoga. The only course available would be do meditation based on self-realization and achieving your ambitions ( your are good in meditation due to Jupiter-saturn conjunction.

Sridhar--- On Wed, 27/5/09, praash kumar <prumdie wrote:

praash kumar <prumdie obstacles in every work i do Date: Wednesday, 27 May, 2009, 6:54 AM

respected gurujan

i m facing a problem of getting obstacles in every work i do even it is too planned and pre-worked hard on it either it is business or career or study. the thing have to be finished with some delays or sometimes on time with satisfactory results but it creates a lot of mental tension n need a much hard work than required, it looks like destiny doesn't follow me. i m too much ambitious person for my life, plz suggest me remedies how to make it smoother n ease.

my career is in problem, i m sitting on bench, no work assigned me since i joined my company (6 months) while i was selected for onsite project, my colleagues who are interviewd n selected by me, has relocated but i m hanged here, sometimes i feel unsecure n afraid of losing job, no other offers are in hand, plz advise my future as my career.

my marriage is not happening, family is trying their best but not getting a gud match for last year, when will i get married n how will my married life.

things are too difficult to me that i m worried abt my life, sometimes get depressed, while getting my life milestones one by one (a gud thing,atleast happy on this) but practicallt cant depend on my destiny as i felt thru my experience.

my birth details are-

DOB- 16/12/1980

place - Agra

time- 4.05 AM

thanx

pramod

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

dear sir

thanx for earliest feedback n analysis

plz suggest me which business i should opt for better return other than job, some other part time businesses like share intraday trading, travel transport , food restaurent, consultancy etc are in mind.

plz refer me some suitable gemstones for better luck n future.

regards

pramod--- On Wed, 5/27/09, Sridhar Iyer <rangapura wrote:

Sridhar Iyer <rangapuraRe: obstacles in every work i do Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 3:44 AM

The Lord of Profession in the enemy house of saturn with ketu makes you depressed in your work especially as the subbordinates like clerks and class IV staff will be inimical and create problems by complaining to the management about you. Moreover confidence Lord Jupiter in 12th in the enemy house of Mercury. 4th and 5th Lord are also in 12th and there is the effect of half kal sarp yoga. The only course available would be do meditation based on self-realization and achieving your ambitions ( your are good in meditation due to Jupiter-saturn conjunction.

Sridhar--- On Wed, 27/5/09, praash kumar <prumdie > wrote:

praash kumar <prumdie > obstacles in every work i doWednesday, 27 May, 2009, 6:54 AM

respected gurujan

my birth details are-

DOB- 16/12/1980

place - Agra

time- 4.05 AM

thanx

pramod

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Consultancy yes. But you have not suggested in which fields which you are

contemplating. Intraday trading can be done in shares of foreign companies only.

Travel/ Transport should relate to foreigners or foreign consignments only.

Sridhar

--- On Wed, 27/5/09, praash kumar <prumdie wrote:

praash kumar <prumdie

Re: obstacles in every work i do

Wednesday, 27 May, 2009, 8:45 AM

dear sir

plz suggest me which business i should opt for better return other than job, 

some other part time businesses like share intraday trading, travel transport ,

food restaurent, consultancy etc are in mind.

regards

pramod

--- On Wed, 5/27/09, Sridhar Iyer <rangapura (AT) (DOT) in> wrote:

Sridhar Iyer <rangapura (AT) (DOT) in>

Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 3:44 AM

The Lord of Profession in the enemy house of saturn with ketu makes you

depressed in your work especially as the subbordinates like clerks and class IV

staff will be inimical and create problems by complaining to the management

about you. Moreover confidence Lord Jupiter in 12th in the enemy house of

Mercury. 4th and 5th Lord are also in 12th and there is the effect of half kal

sarp yoga. The only course available would be do meditation based on

self-realization and achieving your ambitions ( your are good in meditation due

to Jupiter-saturn conjunction.

Sridhar

--- On Wed, 27/5/09, praash kumar <prumdie > wrote:

praash kumar <prumdie >

Wednesday, 27 May, 2009, 6:54 AM

respected gurujan

i m facing a problem of getting obstacles in every work i do even it is too

planned and pre-worked hard on it either it is business or career or study. the

thing have to be finished with some delays or sometimes on time with

satisfactory results but it creates a lot of mental tension n need a much hard

work than required, it looks like destiny doesn't follow me. i m too much

ambitious person for my life, plz suggest me remedies how to make it smoother n

ease.

my career is in problem, i m sitting on bench, no work assigned me since i

joined my company (6 months) while i was selected for onsite project, my

colleagues who are interviewd n selected by me, has relocated but i m hanged

here, sometimes i feel unsecure n afraid of losing job, no other offers are in

hand, plz advise my future as my career.

my marriage is not happening, family is trying their best but not getting a gud

match for last year, when will i get married n how will my married life.

things are too difficult to me that i m worried abt my life, sometimes get

depressed, while getting my life milestones one by one (a gud thing,atleast

happy on this) but practicallt cant depend on my destiny as i felt thru my

experience.

my birth details are-

DOB- 16/12/1980

place - Agra

time- 4.05 AM

thanx

pramod

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel

Click here!

Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to

http://in.promos./groups/

Guest guest

dear Sridhar Sirthanx for ur reply mail.i m thinking about outsourcing like small call center, or software development or testing company who work on payroll system to their clients, the logic behind it is my IT background as working in software company for last 6 years. i have travel agency running for a BPO in india. n doing trading in BSE/NSE (india).I have seen a lot of great immediate (without physically reasons) n fast UPs n Downs in my life that force me to believe on astrology, some asrtologer has feared me that i have partially kal sarpa yoga that make my life imbalanced with lot of success n sudden failures, plz refer me some suitable gemstones for better luck n future.thanx n with

regardsprash--- On Wed, 6/3/09, Sridhar Iyer <rangapura wrote:Sridhar Iyer <rangapura Re: obstacles in every work i do Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 8:14 AM

Consultancy yes. But you have not suggested in which fields which you are contemplating. Intraday trading can be done in shares of foreign companies only. Travel/ Transport should relate to foreigners or foreign consignments only.

Sridhar

praash kumar <prumdie >

Wednesday, 27 May, 2009, 8:45 AM

dear sir

Â

Â

plz suggest me which business i should opt for better return other than job, some other part time businesses like share intraday trading, travel transport , food restaurent, consultancy etc are in mind.

Â

Â

regards

pramod

--- On Wed, 5/27/09, Sridhar Iyer <rangapura (AT) (DOT) in> wrote:

Sridhar Iyer <rangapura (AT) (DOT) in>

Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 3:44 AM

Sridhar

praash kumar <prumdie >

Wednesday, 27 May, 2009, 6:54 AM

respected gurujan

Â

i m facing a problem of getting obstacles in every work i do even it is too planned and pre-worked hard on it either it is business or career or study. the thing have to be finished with some delays or sometimes on time with satisfactory results but it creates a lot of mental tension n need a much hard work than required, it looks like destiny doesn't follow me. i m too much ambitious person for my life, plz suggest me remedies how to make it smoother n ease.

Â

Â

Â

Â

Â

my birth details are-

DOB- 16/12/1980

place - Agra

time- 4.05 AM

Â

thanx

pramod

Â

Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos. / groups/