IndiaDivine.org

life

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Dilip Ji,

Can you guess what is the purpose of life for me.

My bhutha tithi rasi is in the 3rd house - Pisces(Meena).

Jupiter the 3rd lord is also the 12th Lord for my(Capricorn) Lagna.

The 12th house(Dhanus) has Sun and Mercury.

The 3rd and 12th lord is placed in the 11th house(Vrischika) with yogakaraka (4th and 5th Lord)Venus.

Thanks

Sai"Dr.D.Banerjee" <drdilip2003/10/26 00:25:09varahamihira Cc: life

II Sri Krishna SharaNam Mama II

Dear Ramadasji,

Namaste,

Hope, you wont mind if I give a try!

First thing is, as your Bhukta Tithi Rasi is Dhanu, Jyotirlinga at Varanasi will give you the knowledge of the purpose of your life. The Mantra is

OM NAHAH SHIVAAYA NAMOVISHWANAATHAAYA

As your Bhukta tithi rasi falls in 12 th house, your purpose of life is to strive for Moksha. The association of a strong 12 th lord in the Rasi of Rishis ( Meena) with Natural Atmakaaraka Sun who lords the secrete house / occult house/ house of mystery shows this.

This indication is further strengthened by the association of mercury , the 9th lord, who also lords your 6th house of service ( Service to Guru ? ) .

The association of Jupiter and mercury and Sun can also mean that the purpose of life may be to discover the mystery( 8th house lord ) of Jyotish ( Jupiter+Mercury) through meditation ( 12th lord ) and by following the path of Dharma ( 9th lord ) and service( 6th lord ) to the fellow human beings.

In my humble opinion, you may start meditating with the above mentioned Mantra. Lord Viswanath, the lord of your 12th rasi, where Mokshakaraka Ketu gets exalted, will grant you the knowledge of the purpose of your life.

When you come to India, if you visit Varanasi and offer your Puja and do Abhisheka , that would be a great thing.

At the lotus-feet of Lord Sri Krishna

I remain,

Dilip.

-

Ramadas Rao

varahamihira

Saturday, October 25, 2003 11:37 PM

Re: |Sri Varaha| Re: Jyotirlinga & the knowledge of the purpose of life

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|Dear Narasimhaji,

Thanks for the explanation.Now in my case, Dhanu Rasi becomes Bhukta Tithi Rasi which is 12th from Lagna and it is empty but its lord Guru Vargaothama in Meena Rasi in 3rd house with 9th lord Budha and 8th lord Surya.So what does this indicate ?

Sorry for bothering you.

With Sri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.pvr108 <pvr wrote:

Dear Dilip ji,You can take many examples.(1) Take Srila Prabhupada. His "% tithi left" as perJHora is 60.11. We get 39.89% by subtracting from 100.Times 3 is about 120. Divided by 23, it gives 4+fraction.So his "bhukta tithi rasi" is in Leo (5th sign).Leo also happens to be the 9th house in his chart andlagna lord Jupiter, 9th lord Sun and Ketu occupy it!Clearly, the reason for his creation was establishment ofsanatana dharma and construction temples.(2) Take Sanjay ji. His "bhukta tithi rasi" is in Leo. Itcontains Mercury. One purpose for his creation waswriting and spreading scholarship. Lord of Leo, Sun, isin 5th house with 8th lord, showing occult knowledge. Sospreading occult knowledge is his purpose.(3) My "bhukta tithi rasi" is in Ta, in the 9th house. Itis empty and its lord Venus !

joins 10th lord giving DKYoga.Thus, upholding dharma and performing dharmik karma is mypurpose in life.(4) Swami Chandrasekhara Saraswati, the greatest spiritualleader of the last century, had "bhukta tithi rasi" in Sc.Its lord Ketu takes part in a tapaswi yoga on Vi-Pi axis,involving AK (Saturn) and AmK (Venus). Sc contains neechaMoon in AL, aspected by Saturn. Thus, his purpose in lifewas to renounce and do tapasya (as tapaswi yoga involvesAK, this tapasya is of the highest order).(5) Pope John Paul II has "bhukta tithi rasi" in Vi, the12th house containing AK. The 12th is the house of givingand liberation. It is also the house of tapasya. Its lordMercury is again associated with Tapaswi yoga (he's withVenus and Ketu, while Saturn aspects them from a trine).Thus, his purpose in life too was to do tapasya and beliberated.[Warning: What follows is my own research.]In fact, I realized tha!

t what we find here is not just arasi, but a point. We can map the

duration of tithi tothe zodiac and find the exact point and find its positionin all divisional charts. Even though one's creation takesplace in the physical plane by the coming together ofShiva (father) and Shakti (mother), why should one'spurpose of creation be defined only in the physical plane?Why can't it be defined in other vargas?For example, take Swami Vivekananda and Sanjay ji. Bothhave the bhukta tithi rasi in different houses and withdifferent planets. But, if you see dasamsa, you'll see asimilarity. "Bhukta tithi sphuta" is in the 3rd house indasamsa for both. Both were created to make contributionto the society with their writings!Legendary astrologer and author Prof. B.V. Raman andserial killer Jeffrey Dahmer both have bhukta tithi rasiin the 3rd house in rasi chart. However, the former hasbhukta tithi sphuta in the 10th house in navamsa and inthe 5th house in dasamsa (with 3rd lord Sun!

in it). Thelatter had it in 12th house in navams and in 8th housein dasamsa. Accordingly, the contribution expected fromthem in society was different!I suggest to interested researchers that the exactlongitude of "bhukta tithi sphuta" can be worked out andits placement in various divisions can be examined toclearly understand the purpose of one's creation.May Jupiter's light shine on us,Narasimha> It would be nice if you kindly give an example with any chart. > > Warm regards> Dilip Banerjee.|Om Tat Sat|http://www.varahamihira

• 5 years later...

Dear friend,

Welcome in the forum and thanks for your good suggestion. I will

certainely try to work among children.

Thanks,

Yours

sanat

, " vigyanparishad "

<vigyanparishad wrote:

>

> dear sir;

> i apriciat your work in astrology & i also think that nothing will

> happened to talk with those who had set mind for predictive

astrology

> so i want to suggest you that why do you not work between children

of

> the country because tnose who bilieve in astrology are very cunning

&

> tradditional fellow.

>

• 5 months later...
Guest guest

Namste Guruji

I m Gayatri S Yadav. I m married & i have one daugter her name is Prachi Yadav. I m very struggle in my life. last 7 year not staying with me my husband . my daughter staying with me. i want to make good future my baby. pls give me good suggestion. can u help me?

My Date of birth is 15th nov 1980

Birth time is 14:15pm

Regards,

Gayatri Yadav

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

||Jai Ramakrishna||

Dear Gayatriji,

Please post your place of birth.

Thank you,

http://gauravastro.150m.com

, gayatri yadav <gayatri_yadav143

wrote:

>

> Namste Guruji

>  

> I m Gayatri S Yadav. I m married & i have one daugter her name is Prachi