IndiaDivine.org

Free Will - By Shri P.V.R.Narsimha Rao Ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear all,

I have the permission from the man whom I respect for his spiritual nature, Shri PVR NarsimhaRao ji, (the same gentleman who has given us and the world, the J.Hora Software,) to present you this mail, he had posted on some other Jyotish Group, which is a very good portrayal of the nuances of Freewill.

I request those members who may not be in consensus with the views presented here, to remain silent, and the others who may be interested in throwing questions at Shri PVR ji, they too must abstain from doing so, since he is not present here to answer You personally. He has promised in future to send any such mails written by him, to our Group, and we shall await the same with pleasure and respect. Before you read further a few words for this genuine spiritual man -

During my correspondences and exchanges with him over the last 2 years, I found him to be truly practising "ahimsa" , a word which we only read in Books . My mails have been at times very much nasty, wrongly worded, heated phrases have been used by me, maybe at times ridicule or words of contempt and at times not suited for a gentleman. This has happened quite often whenever it has happened with him. But I would like to give him full credit today, that he never displayed any anger, never wrote back any harsh word, never retaliated, never complained, never asked for explanations, but was always soft spoken. He has actually bowled me over with his Humane and Daivik stature. I feel regret for my past xpressions, but maybe they were meant to lead me to show me the lofty nature of a man which is rare to find in this world, and a fit subject for emulation. Probably God wanted me to know that "Yes this is possible. You can practice not to get angry and reach this state and levels".

Though he has written to me that it makes no difference to him what one may speak, write or comment about him , but yet I have given him my word, that none will ever speak in a derogatory or in a ridicule manner ever in this Group about him, which will not be allowed. therefore let us respect this humble but a Lofty Elevated man, as we must, and wherever we do not meet conformity with his views, either remain silent or else discuss between ourselves rather than pointing fingers at the author.

regards/Bhaskar.

HIS MAIL AS UNDER

For those who are unaware of the prediction referred to below, here is a little background.

I had predicted in print in 2000 that Telugu film actor Chiranjeevi would come into politics in 2007-2009 and and enjoy some political power. At the time ofthat prediction, there were no such indications on the ground. But he did come into politics in the same timeframe. The initial talk was in 2007, he finallyformed a party in 2008 and elections were in 2009. Though his party did badly, he was elected as a legislator (MLA) in May 2009.

Thus, the original prediction was quite successful. However, I upped the ante last year by suggesting that Chiranjeevi's party would do well in 2009elections. Though I was not specific regarding his level of success and did not predict that he would become the Chief Minister, I was honestly expecting hisparty to do better than they managed. Thus, the followup of my original prediction is a failure.

It is my personal observation that the success rate in high profile political predictions is less than in regular predictions like marriage, job, childbirth etc in "regular" charts.

In some cases, the reason is that the birthdata is not accurate and yet we are eager to make predictions. But sometimes we make bad predictions with good datatoo. Of course, it can be a human error in judging various factors. However, that human error seems to be a little more common in high profile political predictions than in regular predictions. What could be the reason?

I wonder if the factor of free will that is left out of astrology plays a bigger role in political charts. I will try to think loud and elaborate what I mean.

One's birth chart contains the list of actions committed in previous lives using one's free will that are to give their reactions in this life. However, as life goes on, one accumulates newer actions committed in THIS life using one's free will. What happens at any point of time in one's life is a function of ALL actions committed by one until that point of time, INCLUDING the actions committed in THIS life until now. Some key actions committed using one's free will in THIS life, especially at important crossroads in life, should impact the life events from then onwards.

Many people are weighed down by too many karmas and always playing a catchup. In other words, destiny (sum of the actions of previous lives which are to give areaction now) is too weighty and free will in this life has little scope. When the options available for the free will in this life are limited, there may not be significant actions using free will and hence the modifications to destinybased on actions of this life may not be big enough. Thus, horoscope may be sufficient to predict events.

However, highly popular, successful and high profile public personalities may have less restrictions and more options available for their free will. With their free will being more free and powerful, the actions committed by theirfree will may have a higher weightage. As we are able to see only their destiny in the horoscope (free will exercise upto birth) and unable to factor in how free will was exercised in this life until now, we are perhaps handicapped in our predictions.

Whether a political leader is in limelight and becomes MP or the leader of opposition in parliament or the Prime Minister, he is enjoying some political power. Previous karmas placed him in a position to enjoy that power. To predict the specific degree of power and make an accurate prediction, is the horoscope sufficient always? Could the exercise of free will in this life until now make adifference in some high profile charts?

I am just thinking loud here. Rather than posing a question and answering it myself, I will let learned friends ponder on this for themselves...

Best regards,NarasimhaDo a Short Homam Yourself: http://www.VedicAstrologer.org/homamDo Pitri Tarpanas Yourself: http://www.VedicAstrologer.org/tarpanaSpirituality: Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro.home.comcast.netFree Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAstrologer.orgSri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagannath.org