IndiaDivine.org

job continuity ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Gurujan ,Sadar Pranam ,I would like to know about my job status going forward (I work in a s/w company).......as problems have started and indications are that I may have to leave my current job, I want to seek your margdarshan here , whats in store for me ....Is there any change of place indicated ......or shud I try and change in the same office with someother manager etc..! when is the job change indicated ?As Shani MD is about to start , Will this MD be good or bad to me 'job wise'? or shani maharaj has started clutching me -I heard that shani starts starts showing its effects a couple of months before the MD .Birth Details Date of birth : 13 March 1972Time of birth : 13:14

minPlace of birth : Varanasi UP India (25.20 North 83.0 East) Current Place of Residence : Hyderabad AP India Dasha Details :Current Dasha : Guru > Rahu Guru Mahadasha ending : 2009-Sept-03 ( Sani Mahadasha starting 2009-Sept-04)Please help me ,Thanking you a Ton ,Amit

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Guest guest

Any inputs please ?

Tim Jorge <tim.jorge

Thursday, 28 May, 2009 1:44:58 PM

job continuity ?

Gurujan ,

Sadar Pranam ,

I would like to know about my job status going forward (I work in a s/w

company).... ...as problems have started till sometime back I was in a

position of power and authority and indications are that I may have to leave my

current job, I want to seek your margdarshan here , whats in store for me ....Is

there any change of place indicated ......or shud I try and change in the same

office with some other manager etc..! when is the job change indicated ?

Any remedies etc.

As Shani MD is about to start , Will this MD be good or bad to me 'job wise'? or

shani maharaj has started clutching me -

I heard that shani starts starts showing its effects a couple of months before

the MD .

Birth Details

Date of birth : 13 March 1972

Time of birth : 13:14 min

Place of birth : Varanasi UP India (25.20 North 83.0 East)

Current Place of Residence : Hyderabad AP India

Dasha Details :

Current Dasha : Guru > Rahu

Guru Mahadasha ending : 2009-Sept-03 ( Sani Mahadasha starting 2009-Sept-04)

Please help me ,

Thanking you a Ton ,

Amit

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.*Click here!.

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.*Go to

http://in.business./

Guest guest

dear tim Ji what is ur real name amit or tim george ?? any way i find u hav asked similar questions in many grps ,but dont remebr wat was reply u got Since ur lagna is mithuna ( gemini ) sani is not a functional benefic as he is 8th L and 9th L frm moon also sani is 12th L and lagna Lord .so partial ,but moon is not strong in ur chart due to birth in dark half of moon and trayodashi birth .u r sani dasa will b a neutral dasa in totality ( if u see like a balance sheet ( like we do end in yr in a business orgnisation ) ,here i mean after the dasa is over ) but not so when we go tru problems ) it is 8th Lord and 9th L in 12th House or bhava{But in bhava chalit it is going to 11th H ( a house of debilation ,but as 9th L in 11th is good ,debilation needs hard work to get results ) 8th L in 11th is gains frm sudden sources but again this debilation needs some hard work in the directions .}so as 9th L of luck in 12th i can say it is not a gr8 period ( i am talking abt full maha dasa )but as 8th L in 12th it will giv some results amnting to Viparetha raja yoga ( this yoga can enjoy only after intital struggles )so b prepared for this dasa do good karma ,never accumulate anything bad by manasa,vacha ,karmana ( mentaly ,talk ,or doing ) which can make others angry against u ( i mean innocents and normal people who r no way threat to u )if u r a hindu worship hanuman ji ,worship siva and do mahamrityunjay mantra ,do jalabhisekha for sivalinga also practising satwik food and practises is must try to help poor or arrnage food donations ( neechanna danam ) depends on ur pocket and ability also ur kantaka sani ( sani in 7th and then to 8th ) and jup in 12th and on natal position frm moon will b going on during this change of dasa change of place is possible also jobs ,we cannot tell anything in advance as it depends on our will and efforts so practise meditation ,do japa let u get devine guidance in crisis take care of health ,do some pranayama ,or yoga etc In short the dasa depends on how u handle it than we predict it ( as the planet is in 12th H) Main thing is stop worrying and stop too much astrology questions esp in many many grps ,which can fill negetivity in ur mind .Go ahed with total blf in god and ur own will .Let anything happen ,u can overcome it if u hav will for it .rgrds sunil nair for Upays if u r a hindu pls consult a good purohit in ur locality also ur frm varanasi originaly .{pls no personal consultancy allowed in paid or free form ask in grp and i will reply depends on my time constraints } , Tim Jorge <tim.jorge wrote:>> Any inputs please ?> > > > > ________________________________> Tim Jorge tim.jorge > Thursday, 28 May, 2009 1:44:58 PM> job continuity ?> > > > > > Gurujan ,> Sadar Pranam ,> > I would like to know about my job status going forward (I work in a s/w company).... ...as problems have started till sometime back I was in a> position of power and authority and indications are that I may have to leave my current job, I want to seek your margdarshan here , whats in store for me ....Is there any change of place indicated ......or shud I try and change in the same office with some other manager etc..! when is the job change indicated ?> Any remedies etc.> > As Shani MD is about to start , Will this MD be good or bad to me 'job wise'? or shani maharaj has started clutching me -> I heard that shani starts starts showing its effects a couple of months before the MD .> > Birth Details > Date of birth : 13 March 1972> Time of birth : 13:14 min> Place of birth : Varanasi UP India (25.20 North 83.0 East) > Current Place of Residence : Hyderabad AP India > Dasha Details :> Current Dasha : Guru > Rahu > Guru Mahadasha ending : 2009-Sept-03 ( Sani Mahadasha starting 2009-Sept-04)> > Please help me ,> > Thanking you a Ton ,> Amit>

Guest guest

If you are working in an MNC, Saturn Mahadasha should work wonders for you and you should continue in the job. Otherwise, join an MNC.

Sridhar--- On Thu, 28/5/09, Tim Jorge <tim.jorge wrote:

Tim Jorge <tim.jorge job continuity ? Date: Thursday, 28 May, 2009, 8:14 AM

Gurujan ,Sadar Pranam ,I would like to know about my job status going forward (I work in a s/w company).... ...as problems have started and indications are that I may have to leave my current job, I want to seek your margdarshan here , whats in store for me ....Is there any change of place indicated ......or shud I try and change in the same office with someother manager etc..! when is the job change indicated ?As Shani MD is about to start , Will this MD be good or bad to me 'job wise'? or shani maharaj has started clutching me -I heard that shani starts starts showing its effects a couple of months before the MD .Birth Details Date of birth : 13 March 1972Time of birth : 13:14 minPlace of birth : Varanasi UP India (25.20 North 83.0 East) Current Place of Residence : Hyderabad AP India Dasha Details :Current Dasha : Guru > Rahu Guru Mahadasha ending : 2009-Sept-03 ( Sani Mahadasha starting 2009-Sept-04)Please help me ,Thanking you a Ton ,Amit

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.