IndiaDivine.org

Garlic ???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

It is better to take garlic even if one doesnot like it to cure chronic ailments. I had rheumatism and wheezing in childhood. Occassionally, I used to get acute neckaches. I had read in many books written on herbal cure that garlic gives great relief in the above ailments but my orthodox Brahmin mother refused to prepare food with garlic. So, I started eating raw garlic which, due to its acid content though gave me burning in the stomach ache, got rid of my rheumatism.

Over a period of time especially due to my constant arguments and the fact that my mother was herself adivsed to take garlic preparations to reduce her high B.P., she started preparing garlic containing rasam, dal, kadhi and pulao. After that I hardly got neckaches and wheezing was contained to a great extent. Of course, with meditation which I started in 1999, my wheezing, skin and other bodily problems gradually disappeared.

I have been adivising people not taking garlic to start consuming it for various ailments and many of them have got substantial to total relief in their ailments.

Herbal science and herbal cure books clearly mention the soothing powers of garlic and onion in relieving strain to the nervous system. Garlic, as per all the expert herbal curers, has proven to act like a pain killer and so relieves most aches especially spine/bone cum muscle related aches. Nadi vaidyas recommend it as a tonic for mentally retarded, disabled and depressed persons.

I have tested garlic on myself, my relatives, colleagues and neighbours and it has been beneficial to all of them who tried it. Of course, garlic, if consumed raw causes ulcers in the stomach and so should always be well cooked with other food as mentioned by me in the second para.

Sridhar--- On Wed, 27/5/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Garlic ??? Date: Wednesday, 27 May, 2009, 12:46 PM

Dear Sridhar ji,

In this Group we have a Lady member who is a Homeopath, few Allopathic Doctors and 2 Members practising Ayurved. If they start giving solutions based on their trade, then this Group will no more remain an Astrology Group but become a Market Place or Trade Fair. We are not supposed to write any solutions based on Herbal, Ayurved, Homeopathic or Allopathic connections unless the matter is serious and we have been asked about the same by the member in question.

Then there are many members who do not eat Onion or Garlic . Did you in this case ascertain whether this particular member eats Garlic or not ? Okay supposedly if we assume she does eat Garlic, then You know Garlic is represented by Rahu. Have you ascertained what is the role of Rahu in her horoscope ? Does it signify Health relief in her chart? ( I agree that eating Garlic in moderation is good for health but suggesting someone to eat good quantity is another matter).

Why did I recommend Tulsi leaves ?

The 5th House in her chart is signified by the planet Mercury by being positioned in the 5th house, both in the Natal Chart as well as the Cuspal (Bhava Chalit) Chart. You may be aware that the 5th house is the house of health. This has also been checked by KP Method as the 5th Cuspal SubLord appears as Mercury . The 5th Cuspal SubLord does not need rectification in the Birth Timings, as the Ruling planets appearing at the moment (18.06.00 IST) have Mercury as the Ruling Planet twice. In fact no other Planet represents the 5th house, except saturn, but we cannot give remedies of Saturn for health, since Saturn is positioned in the 8th house. Saturn is anyway aspecting Budh and Budh is anyway in the Nakshatra of Rahu who represents the 4th (12th to the 5th, thus breaking the positives of the 5th), so ultimately we are left to increasing the strength of Budh, if she has to regain better health.

I hope you will only stick to Astrological replies in future.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, Sridhar Iyer <rangapura@.. .> wrote:>> I have said in the database that I am a herbal curer apart from being an astrologer. I was giving the advice as I have noticed the good effects of garlic and onions in my own system and other's bodies/systems. I had given the advice purely on the medical angle and not based on astrology.> Sridhar> > --- On Wed, 27/5/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> Re:(unknown)> > Wednesday, 27 May, 2009, 11:37 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Sridhar ji,> > I feel she must eat a small bowl of raw Tulsi leaves daily and lots of> greeny vegetables to reduce her ill health. Total cure is not seen in>

sight in near future. She can only make her health better than what she> is now.> > She must also get Pooja of kala Sarpa Dosha done.> > I shall tell you why I prefer the Tulsi leaves to what you ahve> suggested , if you please kindly let us have your astrological reasoning> presented to the board here, after which I shall present mines.> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> > , Sridhar Iyer rangapura@ ..>> wrote:> >> > Make her eat good amount of garlic and onions well cooked with other> food (1kg onions and 200 gms garlic in a week). This food regimen will> see some improvement within the first week itself and in 6 to nine> months, she should be completely o.k. if she is not otherwise diagnosed> as having any serious medical problem by doctors.> > Sridhar>

>> > --- On Wed, 27/5/09, manjunath someshi bhamarome@ . wrote:> >> >> > manjunath someshi bhamarome@ .> > (unknown)> > > > Wednesday, 27 May, 2009, 10:23 AM> >> >> > Name: Bharati> > DOB: 10.02.1973> > Place: Mudhol (Dist: Bagalkot) Karnataka> > Time: 10.45 PM> > Â> > Above details are of my wife. She is unhealthy since last 2-3 years.> She is always tensed. Complains of body ache. Feeling dull and unwilling> to do any work. Suddenly gets angry. Unable to listen to my and others> words. Impatient and sleepless. Not agreeing with me in any matters and> has become non co-operative.> > What is wrong with her?> > Please advise some solution.> > Thanking you very

much.> >> >> > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India> Travel Click here!> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to> http://in.promos. / groups/citygroup s/> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel http://in.travel. />

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Dear Sridharji,

This is a very informative mail regarding the advanatages of Garlic

Consumption. Yes I agree that Garlic is good for normal consumption for

those communities who are allowed to eat this.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, Sridhar Iyer <rangapura

wrote:

>

> It is better to take garlic even if one doesnot like it to cure

chronic ailments. I had rheumatism and wheezing in childhood.

Occassionally, I used to get acute neckaches. I had read in many books

written on herbal cure that garlic gives great relief in the above

ailments but my orthodox Brahmin mother refused to prepare food with

garlic. So, I started eating raw garlic which, due to its acid content

though gave me burning in the stomach ache, got rid of my rheumatism.

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Over a period of time especially

due to my constant arguments and the fact that  my mother was

herself adivsed to take garlic preparations to reduce her high B.P., she

started preparing garlic containing rasam, dal, kadhi and pulao.

After that I hardly got neckaches and wheezing was contained to a great

extent. Of course, with meditation which I started in 1999, my wheezing,

skin and other bodily problems gradually disappeared.

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â I have been adivising people

not taking garlic to start consuming it for various ailments and many of

them have got substantial to total relief in their ailments.

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Herbal science and herbal

cure books clearly mention the soothing powers of garlic and onion in

relieving strain to the nervous system. Garlic, as per all the

expert herbal curers, Â has proven to act like a pain killer and so

relieves most aches especially spine/bone cum muscle related aches. Nadi

vaidyas recommend it as a tonic for mentally retarded, disabled and

depressed persons.

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â I have tested garlic on

myself, my relatives, colleagues and neighbours and it has been

beneficial to all of them who tried it. Of course, garlic, if consumed

raw causes ulcers in the stomach and so should always be well

cooked with other food as mentioned by me in the second para.

> Sridhar

>

> --- On Wed, 27/5/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

> Garlic ???

>

> Wednesday, 27 May, 2009, 12:46 PM

>

>

>

Dear Sridhar ji,

> Â

> In this Group we have a Lady member who is a Homeopath, few

Allopathic Doctors and 2 Members practising Ayurved. If they start

giving solutions based on their trade, then this Group will no more

remain an Astrology Group but become a Market Place or Trade Fair. Â

We are not supposed to write any solutions based on Herbal, Ayurved,

Homeopathic or Allopathic connections unless the matter is serious and

we have been asked about the same by the member in question.

> Â

> Then there are many members who do not eat Onion or Garlic . Did you

in this case ascertain whether this particular member eats Garlic or not

? Okay supposedly if we assume she does eat Garlic, then You know Garlic

is represented by Rahu. Â Have you ascertained what is the role of

Rahu in her horoscope ? Does it signify Health relief in her chart? ( I

agree that eating Garlic in moderation is good for health but

suggesting someone to eat good quantity is another matter).

> Â

> Why did I recommend Tulsi leaves ?

> Â

> The 5th House in her chart is signified by the planet Mercury by being

positioned in the 5th house, both in the Natal Chart as well as the

Cuspal (Bhava Chalit) Chart. You may be aware that the 5th house is the

house of health. This has also been checked by KP Method as the 5th

Cuspal SubLord appears as Mercury . The 5th Cuspal SubLord does not need

rectification in the Birth Timings, as the Ruling planets appearing at

the moment (18.06.00 IST) have Mercury as the Ruling Planet  twice.

In fact no other Planet represents the 5th house, except saturn, but we

cannot give remedies of Saturn for health, since Saturn is positioned in

the 8th house. Saturn is anyway aspecting Budh and Budh is anyway in the

Nakshatra of Rahu who represents the 4th (12th to the 5th, thus breaking

the positives of the 5th), so ultimately we are left to increasing the

strength of Budh, if she has to regain better health. Â

> Â

> I hope you will only stick to Astrological replies in future.

> Â

> best wishes,

> Bhaskar.

> Â

> Â

>

> , Sridhar Iyer rangapura@ .>

wrote:

> >

> > I have said in the database that I am a herbal curer apart from

being an astrologer. I was giving the advice as I have noticed the good

effects of garlic and onions in my own system and other's

bodies/systems. I had given the advice purely on the medical angle and

not based on astrology.

> > Sridhar

> >

> > --- On Wed, 27/5/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> >

> >

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > Re:(unknown)

> >

> > Wednesday, 27 May, 2009, 11:37 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Sridhar ji,

> >

> > I feel she must eat a small bowl of raw Tulsi leaves daily and lots

of

> > greeny vegetables to reduce her ill health. Total cure is not seen

in

> > sight in near future. She can only make her health better than what

she

> > is now.

> >

> > She must also get Pooja of kala Sarpa Dosha done.

> >

> > I shall tell you why I prefer the Tulsi leaves to what you ahve

> > suggested , if you please kindly let us have your astrological

reasoning

> > presented to the board here, after which I shall present mines.

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> > , Sridhar Iyer rangapura@ ..>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Make her eat good amount of garlic and onions well cooked with

other

> > food (1kg onions and 200 gms garlic in a week). This food regimen

will

> > see some improvement within the first week itself and in 6 to nine

> > months, she should be completely o.k. if she is not otherwise

diagnosed

> > as having any serious medical problem by doctors.

> > > Sridhar

> > >

> > > --- On Wed, 27/5/09, manjunath someshi bhamarome@ . wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > manjunath someshi bhamarome@ .

> > > (unknown)

> > >

> > > Wednesday, 27 May, 2009, 10:23 AM

> > >

> > >

> > > Name: Bharati

> > > DOB: 10.02.1973

> > > Place: Mudhol (Dist: Bagalkot) Karnataka

> > > Time: 10.45 PM

> > > Â

> > > Above details are of my wife. She is unhealthy since last 2-3

years.

> > She is always tensed. Complains of body ache. Feeling dull and

unwilling

> > to do any work. Suddenly gets angry. Unable to listen to my and

others

> > words. Impatient and sleepless. Not agreeing with me in any matters

and

> > has become non co-operative.

> > > What is wrong with her?

> > > Please advise some solution.

> > > Thanking you very much.

> > >

> > >

> > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with

India

> > Travel Click here!

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to

> > http://in.promos. / groups/citygroup s/

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with

India Travel http://in.travel. /

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India

Travel http://in.travel./

>

Guest guest

Bhaskarji,

From the time, I started doing meditation by joining sahajayoga, I not got cured of my physical ailments, but also started becoming a contented person. Especially, from the time I became a spirutual teacher on my own in 2002, I have not been charging anything for my advice on any subject in which I am good at including astrological, herbal cure and astropath consultations. I also conduct meditation classes at my house free of cost.

I used to market myself before I joined sahajayoga. After enjoying divine bliss and sharing the same with others to benefit them, I am now content with whatever I earn as an official in the Govt and do not crave for earning more through other means.

Sridhar--- On Wed, 27/5/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Garlic ??? Date: Wednesday, 27 May, 2009, 1:37 PM

Dear Saumilji,This is a strange coincidence. Just today morning when you were speakingto me from Ahmedabad, we were talking about the Planet overtaking theStarLords effects and about strengthening the same for the Ascendantlord matters.In this case too as below mentioned Budh is signifying the 5th, and instar of Rahu who is taking predominance in matters of ill health byrepresenting the 4th house and the 6th house while Budh stands as thesource representing the 5th .While studying this chart I was in a fix as there was no planetrepresenting the 5th clearly and fully or specifically and purely. Thenwhile making choices I decided that its better to take the planet whichrepresents the 5th partially, though as source does not matter, but ifwe strengthen it, then perhaps, by chance it may not allow its StarLordto do much damage.This was a good co-incidnce and that

conversation helped me in makingthis decesion.regards,Bhaskar., "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>wrote:>> Dear Sridhar ji, In this Group we have a Lady member who is a> Homeopath, few Allopathic Doctors and 2 Members practising Ayurved. If> they start giving solutions based on their trade, then this Group will> no more remain an Astrology Group but become a Market Place or Trade> Fair. We are not supposed to write any solutions based on Herbal,> Ayurved, Homeopathic or Allopathic connections unless the matter is> serious and we have been asked about the same by the member inquestion.> Then there are many members who do not eat Onion or Garlic . Did

youin> this case ascertain whether this particular member eats Garlic or not?> Okay supposedly if we assume she does eat Garlic, then You know Garlic> is represented by Rahu. Have you ascertained what is the role of Rahu> in her horoscope ? Does it signify Health relief in her chart? ( Iagree> that eating Garlic in moderation is good for health but suggesting> someone to eat good quantity is another matter). Why did I recommend> Tulsi leaves ? The 5th House in her chart is signified by the planet> Mercury by being positioned in the 5th house, both in the Natal Chartas> well as the Cuspal (Bhava Chalit) Chart. You may be aware that the 5th> house is the house of health. This has also been checked by KP Methodas> the 5th Cuspal SubLord appears as Mercury . The 5th Cuspal SubLorddoes> not need rectification in the Birth Timings, as the Ruling

planets> appearing at the moment (18.06.00 IST) have Mercury as the RulingPlanet> twice. In fact no other Planet represents the 5th house, exceptsaturn,> but we cannot give remedies of Saturn for health, since Saturn is> positioned in the 8th house. Saturn is anyway aspecting Budh and Budhis> anyway in the Nakshatra of Rahu who represents the 4th (12th to the5th,> thus breaking the positives of the 5th), so ultimately we are left to> increasing the strength of Budh, if she has to regain better health.> I hope you will only stick to Astrological replies in future. best> wishes, Bhaskar.>>>>>> , Sridhar Iyer rangapura@>

wrote:> >> > I have said in the database that I am a herbal curer apart frombeing> an astrologer. I was giving the advice as I have noticed the good> effects of garlic and onions in my own system and other's> bodies/systems. I had given the advice purely on the medical angle and> not based on astrology.> > Sridhar> >> > --- On Wed, 27/5/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> >> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > Re:(unknown)> > > > Wednesday, 27 May, 2009, 11:37 AM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>

>> > Dear Sridhar ji,> >> > I feel she must eat a small bowl of raw Tulsi leaves daily and lotsof> > greeny vegetables to reduce her ill health. Total cure is not seenin> > sight in near future. She can only make her health better than what> she> > is now.> >> > She must also get Pooja of kala Sarpa Dosha done.> >> > I shall tell you why I prefer the Tulsi leaves to what you ahve> > suggested , if you please kindly let us have your astrological> reasoning> > presented to the board here, after which I shall present mines.> >> > regards,> >> > Bhaskar.> >> > , Sridhar Iyer rangapura@ ..>> > wrote:> > >> > > Make her eat good amount of garlic and onions well cooked

withother> > food (1kg onions and 200 gms garlic in a week). This food regimenwill> > see some improvement within the first week itself and in 6 to nine> > months, she should be completely o.k. if she is not otherwise> diagnosed> > as having any serious medical problem by doctors.> > > Sridhar> > >> > > --- On Wed, 27/5/09, manjunath someshi bhamarome@ .. wrote:> > >> > >> > > manjunath someshi bhamarome@ .> > > (unknown)> > > > > > Wednesday, 27 May, 2009, 10:23 AM> > >> > >> > > Name: Bharati> > > DOB: 10.02.1973> > > Place: Mudhol (Dist: Bagalkot) Karnataka> > > Time: 10.45 PM> > > Â> > > Above details are

of my wife. She is unhealthy since last 2-3years.> > She is always tensed. Complains of body ache. Feeling dull and> unwilling> > to do any work. Suddenly gets angry. Unable to listen to my andothers> > words. Impatient and sleepless. Not agreeing with me in any matters> and> > has become non co-operative.> > > What is wrong with her?> > > Please advise some solution.> > > Thanking you very much.> > >> > >> > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with > India> > Travel Click here!> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > From

Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to> > http://in.promos. / groups/citygroup s/> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India> Travel http://in.travel. /> >>

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>Dear Bhaskarji

Just confirms the hypothesis of my piece on Free Will,Destiny and Jyotish posted

today. I was excersing my free will to learn by having a discussion with on the

subject,it was your destiny to receive my call and then it was your free will to

use conclusion of our discussion for the question on hand.Could Jyotish predict

I would have used my free will to call you? No.Could Jyotish predict you will

hear from a dear friend on the day?Yes if your 3rd and 11th houses were

operating for the day.Could Jyotish predict you will use the insight gain on the

day?No.

Best regards

Saumil Trivedi

>

> Dear Saumilji,

>

> This is a strange coincidence. Just today morning when you were speaking

> to me from Ahmedabad, we were talking about the Planet overtaking the

> StarLords effects and about strengthening the same for the Ascendant

> lord matters.

>

> In this case too as below mentioned Budh is signifying the 5th, and in

> star of Rahu who is taking predominance in matters of ill health by

> representing the 4th house and the 6th house while Budh stands as the

> source representing the 5th .

>

> While studying this chart I was in a fix as there was no planet

> representing the 5th clearly and fully or specifically and purely. Then

> while making choices I decided that its better to take the planet which

> represents the 5th partially, though as source does not matter, but if

> we strengthen it, then perhaps, by chance it may not allow its StarLord

> to do much damage.

>

> This was a good co-incidnce and that conversation helped me in making

> this decesion.

>

> regards,

>

> Bhaskar.

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sridhar ji, In this Group we have a Lady member who is a

> > Homeopath, few Allopathic Doctors and 2 Members practising Ayurved. If

> > they start giving solutions based on their trade, then this Group will

> > no more remain an Astrology Group but become a Market Place or Trade

> > Fair. We are not supposed to write any solutions based on Herbal,

> > Ayurved, Homeopathic or Allopathic connections unless the matter is

> > serious and we have been asked about the same by the member in

> question.

> > Then there are many members who do not eat Onion or Garlic . Did you

> in

> > this case ascertain whether this particular member eats Garlic or not

> ?

> > Okay supposedly if we assume she does eat Garlic, then You know Garlic

> > is represented by Rahu. Have you ascertained what is the role of Rahu

> > in her horoscope ? Does it signify Health relief in her chart? ( I

> agree

> > that eating Garlic in moderation is good for health but suggesting

> > someone to eat good quantity is another matter). Why did I recommend

> > Tulsi leaves ? The 5th House in her chart is signified by the planet

> > Mercury by being positioned in the 5th house, both in the Natal Chart

> as

> > well as the Cuspal (Bhava Chalit) Chart. You may be aware that the 5th

> > house is the house of health. This has also been checked by KP Method

> as

> > the 5th Cuspal SubLord appears as Mercury . The 5th Cuspal SubLord

> does

> > not need rectification in the Birth Timings, as the Ruling planets

> > appearing at the moment (18.06.00 IST) have Mercury as the Ruling

> Planet

> > twice. In fact no other Planet represents the 5th house, except

> saturn,

> > but we cannot give remedies of Saturn for health, since Saturn is

> > positioned in the 8th house. Saturn is anyway aspecting Budh and Budh

> is

> > anyway in the Nakshatra of Rahu who represents the 4th (12th to the

> 5th,

> > thus breaking the positives of the 5th), so ultimately we are left to

> > increasing the strength of Budh, if she has to regain better health.

> > I hope you will only stick to Astrological replies in future. best

> > wishes, Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , Sridhar Iyer rangapura@

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > I have said in the database that I am a herbal curer apart from

> being

> > an astrologer. I was giving the advice as I have noticed the good

> > effects of garlic and onions in my own system and other's

> > bodies/systems. I had given the advice purely on the medical angle and

> > not based on astrology.

> > > Sridhar

> > >

> > > --- On Wed, 27/5/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > Re:(unknown)

> > >

> > > Wednesday, 27 May, 2009, 11:37 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sridhar ji,

> > >

> > > I feel she must eat a small bowl of raw Tulsi leaves daily and lots

> of

> > > greeny vegetables to reduce her ill health. Total cure is not seen

> in

> > > sight in near future. She can only make her health better than what

> > she

> > > is now.

> > >

> > > She must also get Pooja of kala Sarpa Dosha done.

> > >

> > > I shall tell you why I prefer the Tulsi leaves to what you ahve

> > > suggested , if you please kindly let us have your astrological

> > reasoning

> > > presented to the board here, after which I shall present mines.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > > , Sridhar Iyer rangapura@ ..>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Make her eat good amount of garlic and onions well cooked with

> other

> > > food (1kg onions and 200 gms garlic in a week). This food regimen

> will

> > > see some improvement within the first week itself and in 6 to nine

> > > months, she should be completely o.k. if she is not otherwise

> > diagnosed

> > > as having any serious medical problem by doctors.

> > > > Sridhar

> > > >

> > > > --- On Wed, 27/5/09, manjunath someshi bhamarome@ . wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > manjunath someshi bhamarome@ .

> > > > (unknown)

> > > >

> > > > Wednesday, 27 May, 2009, 10:23 AM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Name: Bharati