IndiaDivine.org

confusion????situaton become worse....help.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Rinks,

You have already asked from enough people for help, and I think you do not serve any more of help.

If I had wanted I would have deleted your mail and not allowed it to appear on the Group.

It is people like you who desecrate this Divine Science and Astrologers.

You are getting these answers for free so you want to grab these as much as you can from as many Groups and astrologers as you possibly can. You think that you are great and when you get two different views, astrologers should dicuss on Your horoscope ? Why ?

Is it not enough that you have got two views withoutr paying a single Rupee from your pocket and you must feel obliged and grateful ? Rather you are trying to pit different astrologers here, which is why I never encouraged two astrologers on board in this Group for taking up reading of a single Chart. But keeping your advantage in views that you will get further and varied Chart readings, the new constitution of the Group has allowed as per its new policies, and you must now not take further advantage,.

You have given us mails from two dufferent Groups, which you should not have, and now want everyone to compare the contrary views and comment on it ?

When you eat Idli Dosa plate at two different reasturants you will get different taste in both ? Is it not ? You are not going to ask the Managers of those restaurants why the other Hotel is having different taste thann yours or why the Sambhar at your place is thinner or the colour more red or more of Onions in this joint ?

Here you have not even paid any Fees. So what right do you have to ask ? You are eating for free at two Langars of Evi Jagran and you have no right now to ask us to compare. Do You ask the temple authorities of a temple where you got served free Prasad , "Bhai in another temple they are giving me rice to eat as prasad you are giving us Halwa or just Tulsi water?

Just have your take for free and get out.

We dont want to create differences between astrologers here, at this point of time. We are on the threshold of evaluation and analysis and not wish to enter any controversies. We are not getting paid for this.

If You want detailed predictions or explanations then please pay Fees to the astrologer whom you prefer and then ask your Questions or doubts. Okay ???

Bhaskar.

, rajneesh pant <rinks17 wrote:>> Plz help me, requesting, healthy discussion on it, > > thanks > > rinks> > Dear Rinks,> You are destined to do your own business, and not a job. > Success is measured in terms of financial> returns, which will come to you in 2011. You need not worry about all> this, as you have plenty of good promise in your birth chart.> regards,> Bhaskar.> , "rinks17" rinks17@ wrote:> >> > Dear Bhasker ji> > My birth details are:> > name : rinks> > DOB : 17 -january-1982> > TOB : 10:53:00 AM> > POB : Joginder nagar (DIstt. Mandi, Himachal Perdesh )> > Question : regarding career ( Business or job )personaly i want to go with business.so kindly guide me n when ll i succeed.> > > > Thanks n warm regards> > > > Rinks> > > > Dear Rajneesh> > Ur lagnesh guru is in 8th house, afflicted by rahu & lagnesh's> maha dasha is also currently on. Currently with jup/ven dasha on & > venus is lagna exalted will help u getting a good job. U hv a good> foreign job yog. U should try & work on it.. U should never do any> business. > > > HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER CELL +919867214103> Chandra-AdityaAstro Remedies@ . co.inhttp://in.groups. / search?query= chandra-adityaas troremedieshttp://groups. / group/Jyotish_ Remedies/ database? method=reportRow s & tbl=6 > http://in.groups.> / group/Chandra- AdityaAstroRemed ies/database?> method=reportRow s & tbl=1 & sortBy=1 & sortDir=up> > > > > > ________________________________> rajneesh828 <rajneesh828@ >> Chandra-AdityaAstro Remedies@ . co.in> Sunday, 3 May, 2009 2:37:55 PM> [Chandra-AdityaAstr oRemedies] regarding career, what is good for me......> > > Dear Haresh ji'> > when will i get good job or which bussines is> good for me, is any good yog in my horoscope regarding good financial> returns.m doing nothing from last one years, so financially m very week> these dayz, what should i do, which stone good for me, > > my birth details are,> DOB : 17 -jan-1982> TOB : 10:53:00 am> POB : Joginder nagar disst.mandi ( himachal pradesh )india> > thnks n regards> rajneesh> > > Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Go to http://in.promos./groups/>

Guest guest

dear respected bhasker jiwell, jyotish ganga is my first group which i ever joined, so i still feel proud to b a member of this group. regarding other astro group n astrologers, i came to know about them from here only, while respected members n moderators discussd about that.even regarding Herry ji i also came to know from this group only, when bhasker ji u advertised him.i float this mail only, when two astrologers of same group having entirely different viewson same birth data, i no time intersted on that smbody play with my horoscope again n again, bhasker ji i was very much awaire on that this particular mail ll apporoved by moderator first, i only wanted to intimate u bout taht nothing else, simply.firstly i thought should call u, but soon i decided why should i waste

urs time on small thing.Regarding money i dont want to say bout it, Respected Bhasker ji u r elder then me n moreover quite knowlegeble then me, i dont have guts to argue with u. well regarding discussion on my chart again i dont want personaly, but yes technically i wanted.Bhasker ji m very much practical boy, who believe on practices as compare to theory......what i can write more u already go throgh with my chart so u know very well who i m.m not pretty good in english n writing, so if any mistake i done, then i feel sorry for that...........believe me i no time wanted to make any nonsense....u already given me dose,i ofcorse i taken that.Bhasker ji m from Brahmin family n moreover Rishi Prashers's generation, how can i say or do against this devine vidya.vaise example bhuit GAZABH ke dete ho aap Bhasker ji,made me fan of u,regardsurs younger brother, rinks.Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Thursday, 28 May, 2009 5:08:28 PM Re: confusion????situaton become worse....help.....

Dear Rinks,

You have already asked from enough people for help, and I think you do not serve any more of help.

If I had wanted I would have deleted your mail and not allowed it to appear on the Group.

It is people like you who desecrate this Divine Science and Astrologers.

You are getting these answers for free so you want to grab these as much as you can from as many Groups and astrologers as you possibly can. You think that you are great and when you get two different views, astrologers should dicuss on Your horoscope ? Why ?

Is it not enough that you have got two views withoutr paying a single Rupee from your pocket and you must feel obliged and grateful ? Rather you are trying to pit different astrologers here, which is why I never encouraged two astrologers on board in this Group for taking up reading of a single Chart. But keeping your advantage in views that you will get further and varied Chart readings, the new constitution of the Group has allowed as per its new policies, and you must now not take further advantage,.

You have given us mails from two dufferent Groups, which you should not have, and now want everyone to compare the contrary views and comment on it ?

When you eat Idli Dosa plate at two different reasturants you will get different taste in both ? Is it not ? You are not going to ask the Managers of those restaurants why the other Hotel is having different taste thann yours or why the Sambhar at your place is thinner or the colour more red or more of Onions in this joint ?

Here you have not even paid any Fees. So what right do you have to ask ? You are eating for free at two Langars of Evi Jagran and you have no right now to ask us to compare. Do You ask the temple authorities of a temple where you got served free Prasad , "Bhai in another temple they are giving me rice to eat as prasad you are giving us Halwa or just Tulsi water?

Just have your take for free and get out.

We dont want to create differences between astrologers here, at this point of time. We are on the threshold of evaluation and analysis and not wish to enter any controversies. We are not getting paid for this.

If You want detailed predictions or explanations then please pay Fees to the astrologer whom you prefer and then ask your Questions or doubts. Okay ???

Bhaskar.

, rajneesh pant <rinks17 wrote:>> Plz help me, requesting, healthy discussion on it, > > thanks > > rinks> > Dear Rinks,> You are destined to do your own business, and not a job. > Success is measured in terms of financial> returns, which will come to you in 2011. You need not worry about all> this, as you have plenty of good promise in your birth chart.> regards,> Bhaskar.> , "rinks17" rinks17@ wrote:> >> > Dear Bhasker ji> > My birth details are:> > name : rinks> > DOB : 17 -january-1982> > TOB : 10:53:00 AM> > POB : Joginder nagar (DIstt. Mandi, Himachal Perdesh )> > Question : regarding career ( Business or job )personaly i want to go with business.so kindly guide me n when ll

i succeed.> > > > Thanks n warm regards> > > > Rinks> > > > Dear Rajneesh> > Ur lagnesh guru is in 8th house, afflicted by rahu & lagnesh's> maha dasha is also currently on. Currently with jup/ven dasha on & > venus is lagna exalted will help u getting a good job. U hv a good> foreign job yog. U should try & work on it.. U should never do any> business. > > > HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER CELL +919867214103> Chandra-AdityaAstro Remedies@ . co.inhttp:// in.groups. / search?query= chandra-adityaas troremedieshttp: //groups. / group/Jyotish_ Remedies/ database? method=reportRow s & tbl=6 > http://in.groups.> / group/Chandra- AdityaAstroRemed ies/database?> method=reportRow

s & tbl=1 & sortBy=1 & sortDir=up> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> rajneesh828 <rajneesh828@ >> Chandra-AdityaAstro Remedies@ . co.in> Sunday, 3 May, 2009 2:37:55 PM> [Chandra-AdityaAstr oRemedies] regarding career, what is good for me......> > > Dear Haresh ji'> > when will i get good job or which bussines is> good for me, is any good yog in my horoscope regarding good financial> returns.m doing nothing from last one years, so financially m very week> these dayz, what should i do, which stone good for me, > > my birth details are,> DOB : 17 -jan-1982> TOB : 10:53:00 am> POB : Joginder nagar disst.mandi ( himachal pradesh )india> > thnks n regards> rajneesh> > > Share files,

take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Go to http://in.promos. / groups/>

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Dear Rinks,

I can understand your predicament, and probably because I am helpless to

help you, which state of helplessness is creating an anger in me, which

comes out on You.

I cannot help you because due to the present policies of the Group, I do

not wish to create problems for any astrologers here due to my

submissions. If i start explaining logically why I predicted what I

did, then Hareshji will start presenting his own claims and arguments,

and again I will try to refute him, and this could carry on and on,

creating heat, frictions and bad blood. If I argue much , then he will

leave the Group. So what to do. If the astrologers leave the Group,

then once again I will began selective readings and many would miss the

boat. So under such circumstances I become helpless and ask the Querent

to choose whatever prediction he likes, and remain quiet.

I have not advertised harryji. Though he is Bombay he did not offer me a

cup of tea or any cold drink too, so no question of advertising. he had

opened a new Group and just tried to help him acquire some memberships

from here to encourage him. I have done so with Shashie Bhai too, for

his astro-remedies Group, as he is known to me as a good person as far

as Internet friendship goes. You will otherwise see I have never allowed

advertisments ever in the Group under my sole tenure except links of

various Jyotish Groups and websites whomever I thought were knowledgable

and helpful to the members. Even those Websites and Jyotish groups whose

Links are mentioned in The Group Files Sections have not paid me for

'advertisement'. They are good so they are there.

I appreciate your reply was a very polite one. With us elders what

happens, we are little " Sanki " or " Crack " . You may call it being

Egoistic and very much impulsive natured. Its difficult for many of us

elders to behave as we should. In my case more so . Which is why I am

under moderation since few days, but when my Moderators are busy at

times, then I get a opportunity to approve my mail myself and take

advantage of their absence and pre-occupation. And I feel real happy

when I am able to bypass them as a schoolboy and bring in chocolates in

the class room.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, rajneesh pant <rinks17 wrote:

>

> dear respected bhasker ji

>

> well, jyotish ganga is my first group which i ever joined, so i still

feel proud to b a member of this group. regarding other astro group n

astrologers, i came to know about them from here only, while respected

members n moderators discussd about that.even regarding Herry ji i also

came to know from this group only, when bhasker ji u advertised him.

> i float this mail only, when two astrologers of same group having

entirely different views

> on same birth data, i no time intersted on that smbody play with my

horoscope again n again, bhasker ji i was very much awaire on that this

particular mail ll apporoved by moderator first, i only wanted to

intimate u bout taht nothing else, simply.

> firstly i thought should call u, but soon i decided why should i waste

urs time on small thing.Regarding money i dont want to say bout it,

Respected Bhasker ji u r elder then me n moreover quite knowlegeble then

me, i dont have guts to argue with u. well regarding discussion on my

chart again i dont want personaly, but yes technically i wanted.Bhasker

ji m very much practical boy, who believe on practices as compare to

theory......what i can write more u already go throgh with my chart so u

know very well who i m.

> m not pretty good in english n writing, so if any mistake i done, then

i feel sorry for that............believe me i no time wanted to make any

nonsense....u already given me dose,i ofcorse i taken that.Bhasker ji m

from Brahmin family n moreover Rishi Prashers's generation, how can i

say or do against this devine vidya.

> vaise example bhuit GAZABH ke dete ho aap Bhasker ji,made me fan of u,

>

> regards

>

> urs younger brother,

>

> rinks.

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Respected Bhasker jiJyotish Ganga is like my family, i just want my family ll florish n rise more n more.i played my role as a family memeber, not all family members in ones family r intelligent or genius, sm r definetly like me.i can understand urs situation bhasker ji.evrthing is fine at my end.i dont want anything.yes i have joind sm other group also, in order to visit file section n all, but i never ask them any questions bout my future, except on harry ji group, why, i mentiond earlier.Again sorry!!! Bhasker ji for wasting urs energy n time.thanks n warm regardsrinksBhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Thursday, 28 May, 2009 7:16:19 PM Re: confusion????situaton become worse....help.....

Dear Rinks,

I can understand your predicament, and probably because I am helpless to

help you, which state of helplessness is creating an anger in me, which

comes out on You.

I cannot help you because due to the present policies of the Group, I do

not wish to create problems for any astrologers here due to my

submissions. If i start explaining logically why I predicted what I

did, then Hareshji will start presenting his own claims and arguments,

and again I will try to refute him, and this could carry on and on,

creating heat, frictions and bad blood. If I argue much , then he will

leave the Group. So what to do. If the astrologers leave the Group,

then once again I will began selective readings and many would miss the

boat. So under such circumstances I become helpless and ask the Querent

to choose whatever prediction he likes, and remain quiet.

I have not advertised harryji. Though he is Bombay he did not offer me a

cup of tea or any cold drink too, so no question of advertising. he had

opened a new Group and just tried to help him acquire some memberships

from here to encourage him. I have done so with Shashie Bhai too, for

his astro-remedies Group, as he is known to me as a good person as far

as Internet friendship goes. You will otherwise see I have never allowed

advertisments ever in the Group under my sole tenure except links of

various Jyotish Groups and websites whomever I thought were knowledgable

and helpful to the members. Even those Websites and Jyotish groups whose

Links are mentioned in The Group Files Sections have not paid me for

'advertisement' . They are good so they are there.

I appreciate your reply was a very polite one.. With us elders what

happens, we are little "Sanki" or "Crack" . You may call it being

Egoistic and very much impulsive natured. Its difficult for many of us

elders to behave as we should. In my case more so . Which is why I am

under moderation since few days, but when my Moderators are busy at

times, then I get a opportunity to approve my mail myself and take

advantage of their absence and pre-occupation. And I feel real happy

when I am able to bypass them as a schoolboy and bring in chocolates in

the class room.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, rajneesh pant <rinks17 > wrote:

>

> dear respected bhasker ji

>

> well, jyotish ganga is my first group which i ever joined, so i still

feel proud to b a member of this group. regarding other astro group n

astrologers, i came to know about them from here only, while respected

members n moderators discussd about that.even regarding Herry ji i also

came to know from this group only, when bhasker ji u advertised him.

> i float this mail only, when two astrologers of same group having

entirely different views

> on same birth data, i no time intersted on that smbody play with my

horoscope again n again, bhasker ji i was very much awaire on that this

particular mail ll apporoved by moderator first, i only wanted to

intimate u bout taht nothing else, simply.

> firstly i thought should call u, but soon i decided why should i waste

urs time on small thing.Regarding money i dont want to say bout it,

Respected Bhasker ji u r elder then me n moreover quite knowlegeble then

me, i dont have guts to argue with u. well regarding discussion on my

chart again i dont want personaly, but yes technically i wanted.Bhasker

ji m very much practical boy, who believe on practices as compare to

theory...... what i can write more u already go throgh with my chart so u

know very well who i m.

> m not pretty good in english n writing, so if any mistake i done, then

i feel sorry for that........ ....believe me i no time wanted to make any

nonsense.... u already given me dose,i ofcorse i taken that.Bhasker ji m

from Brahmin family n moreover Rishi Prashers's generation, how can i

say or do against this devine vidya.

> vaise example bhuit GAZABH ke dete ho aap Bhasker ji,made me fan of u,

>

> regards

>

> urs younger brother,

>

> rinks.

>

>

>

>

>

>

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!