IndiaDivine.org

Please help me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My Name is Anita H kanla I'mmarried for last 2yeras but I feel there=

's sometme nothing is going poper between me and my marriage at times it happens

we fight and don't speak with each other for weeks or days now also there's been

an argument between us and we are not beeen on speaking terms with each since

week past

My Name: Anita Surendra pherwani

D.o.b: 06th Jan, 1982,

Place of Birth: Mumbai

Time: 12:45 pm

My Husband's Name: Hiranand Vasudev Kanal

D.o.b: 07th Nov, 1974

Place of birth: Mumbai:

Time 3:15 pm=20

Anita Hiranand Kanal

Guest guest

Dear Anita

Both the charts say one thing is common, 7th house is very much afflicted. In the males chart 7th house is aspected by ketu & 7th lord in 8th which is also a khada afflicted by mangal & karak for wife also afflicted by mangal.

In the females chart, sani/mangal conjunction in 7th house, karak for husband in 8th house which is also a khada, rahu/sani dasha period currently going on. Both the charts does spells NO marital bliss. She also has more than one marriage yog.

After sept 09 seperation & then divorce is certain.

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER CELL +919867214103

Chandra-AdityaAstroRemedies

http://in./search?query=chandra-adityaastroremedies

pherwani_anita <pherwani_anita Sent: Friday, 29 May, 2009 3:08:48 PM Please help me

My Name is Anita H kanla I'mmarried for last 2yeras but I feel there='s sometme nothing is going poper between me and my marriage at times it happens we fight and don't speak with each other for weeks or days now also there's been an argument between us and we are not beeen on speaking terms with each since week pastMy Name: Anita Surendra pherwaniD.o.b: 06th Jan, 1982,Place of Birth: MumbaiTime: 12:45 pmMy Husband's Name: Hiranand Vasudev KanalD.o.b: 07th Nov, 1974Place of birth: Mumbai:Time 3:15 pm=20Anita Hiranand Kanal

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

respected Gurujans

Good evening I am member of ur gp since last few months I want to know Astrologers of JR GP have suddenly joined This group

I had forwarded my query in JR & I am satisfied with there predictions bcoz what I was told in JR was initially predicted by my 2 local astrologers

But I am really surprised Huw it happened all of a sudden that queries in JR are reduced and in Jyotish Ganga have increased a lot --- On Fri, 29/5/09, pherwani_anita <pherwani_anita wrote:

pherwani_anita <pherwani_anita Please help me Date: Friday, 29 May, 2009, 9:38 AM

My Name is Anita H kanla I'mmarried for last 2yeras but I feel there='s sometme nothing is going poper between me and my marriage at times it happens we fight and don't speak with each other for weeks or days now also there's been an argument between us and we are not beeen on speaking terms with each since week pastMy Name: Anita Surendra pherwaniD.o.b: 06th Jan, 1982,Place of Birth: MumbaiTime: 12:45 pmMy Husband's Name: Hiranand Vasudev KanalD.o.b: 07th Nov, 1974Place of birth: Mumbai:Time 3:15 pm=20Anita Hiranand Kanal

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Sukruti,

You want to know ? Who are you ? Please introduce yourself. Are you the PM's first cousin ?

The moderator of JR has sold himself to us, and has been paid a paltry sum of Rs.10000 to send his Groups astrologers here and all his enquiries here. Do You have any problems ?

If the predictions given to you in JR are right, then what are you doing here ? Please explain.

Bhaskar.

, Sukruti Saxena <sukrutisaxena wrote:>> respected Gurujans > Good evening>  I am member of ur gp since last few months I want to know Astrologers of JR GP have suddenly joined This group>        I had forwarded my query in JR  &  I am satisfied with there predictions bcoz what I was told in JR was initially predicted by my 2 local astrologers >   But I am really surprised Huw it happened all of a sudden that queries in JR are reduced and in Jyotish Ganga have increased a lot > --- On Fri, 29/5/09, pherwani_anita pherwani_anita wrote:> > > pherwani_anita pherwani_anita Please help me> > Friday, 29 May, 2009, 9:38 AM> > > > > > > > > My Name is Anita H kanla I'mmarried for last 2yeras but I feel there=> 's sometme nothing is going poper between me and my marriage at times it happens we fight and don't speak with each other for weeks or days now also there's been an argument between us and we are not beeen on speaking terms with each since week past> > My Name: Anita Surendra pherwani> D.o.b: 06th Jan, 1982,> Place of Birth: Mumbai> Time: 12:45 pm> > My Husband's Name: Hiranand Vasudev Kanal> D.o.b: 07th Nov, 1974> Place of birth: Mumbai:> Time 3:15 pm=20> > Anita Hiranand Kanal> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to http://in.movies./>

Guest guest

Now that you've revealed your great observation. Why don't you conduct a survey and find this out? And please share your findings with all. 

2009/5/29 Sukruti Saxena <sukrutisaxena

respected Gurujans

Good evening  I am member of ur gp since last few months I want to know Astrologers  of JR GP have suddenly joined This group

I had forwarded my query in JR   &   I am satisfied with there predictions bcoz what I was told in JR was  initially predicted by my 2 local astrologers

But I am really surprised Huw it happened all of a sudden that queries in JR are reduced and in Jyotish Ganga have increased a lot --- On Fri, 29/5/09, pherwani_anita <pherwani_anita wrote:

pherwani_anita <pherwani_anita

Please help me Date: Friday, 29 May, 2009, 9:38 AM

My Name is Anita H kanla I'mmarried for last 2yeras but I feel there='s sometme nothing is going poper between me and my marriage at times it happens we fight and don't speak with each other for weeks or days now also there's been an argument between us and we are not beeen on speaking terms with each since week past

My Name: Anita Surendra pherwaniD.o.b: 06th Jan, 1982,Place of Birth: MumbaiTime: 12:45 pmMy Husband's Name: Hiranand Vasudev KanalD.o.b: 07th Nov, 1974Place of birth: Mumbai:Time 3:15 pm=20

Anita Hiranand Kanal

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Respected Gurujans,

What you said I'm feeling very scared as I don't want my married life to

getsuffered r destroyed isn't there any hope regarding this, please I any how

want to save my amrriage and don't want separation from my husband as I love

hhim a lot and I also know he loves me a lot though we both are not on speaking

terms but he i suffering even I'm suffering, Please give some solution

Anita

, " Haresh \(Harry\) Nathani "

<haresh1405 wrote:

>

> Dear Anita

>

> Both the charts say one thing is common, 7th house is very much afflicted. In

the males chart 7th house is aspected by ketu & 7th lord in 8th which is also a

khada afflicted by mangal & karak for wife also afflicted by mangal.

>

> In the females chart, sani/mangal conjunction in 7th house, karak for husband

in 8th house which is also a khada, rahu/sani dasha period currently going

on. Both the charts does spells NO marital bliss. She also has more than one

marriage yog.

>

> After sept 09 seperation & then divorce is certain.

>  

> HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER  CELL +919867214103

>

Chandra-AdityaAstroRemedies://in./search?query=chandra-adity\

aastroremedies

>  

>  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> pherwani_anita <pherwani_anita

>

> Friday, 29 May, 2009 3:08:48 PM

> Please help me

>

>

>

>

>

> My Name is Anita H kanla I'mmarried for last 2yeras but I feel there=

> 's sometme nothing is going poper between me and my marriage at times it

happens we fight and don't speak with each other for weeks or days now also

there's been an argument between us and we are not beeen on speaking terms with

each since week past

>

> My Name: Anita Surendra pherwani

> D.o.b: 06th Jan, 1982,

> Place of Birth: Mumbai

> Time: 12:45 pm

>

> My Husband's Name: Hiranand Vasudev Kanal

> D.o.b: 07th Nov, 1974

> Place of birth: Mumbai:

> Time 3:15 pm=20

>

> Anita Hiranand Kanal

>

>

>  

>

>

> Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to

http://in.movies./

>

Guest guest

Dear Anita,

Going is difficult as

Haresh ji has said, but breaking marriage is not a solution. Remarriage has

never guaranteed a happier life. It is good that you are thinking of saving

your marriage as human behaviour does not have many variations and you will

hear the same music and you should think of breaking a marriage only on the

stronger grounds of abuse, oppression, etc. I have seen many cases where

marriages faced a rough patch and then survived with a greater understanding as

the adverse period also gets over by that time. If you breakaway and remarry in

the meantime, you feel it is the other marriage that has brought better times,

which is not the case!

I am reminded of a

rather stupid mail in another forum where an astrologer gives rebirth to people

in distress by asking him to bathe in narmada, etc. Taking a cue from there,

why not turn a fresh leaf by trying to understand the problem and being more

tolerant till you are ready to be reborn to enjoy happier times.Both of you have difficult placements because you need to sort out some past

issues between the two of you. It is interesting to see that both your charts

have each other’s seventh house rising in lagna and 7H afflicted. But also a redeeming

feature is a good moon in both the charts which means good mental make-up for

both of you.

I feel the problem could

be your disagreement and verbal discords with your husband’s family and you

trying to dominate at the cost of displeasing your husband (7H with 2L mars and

saturn aspecting 2H of speech). Your husband trying to balance you as well as family

at the cost of marital discord (7L Jupiter in 6H of fights aspecting 2H of

kutumb with 7L and other planets).

It would be better if

you can curb your speech and be tolerant and forgiving. Recite Vishnu

Sahasranam everyday till February 2010 and with your Mercury’s antar from then

onwards, you will surely have a new chapter in your life… but in the same

marriage!

Hope this helps

Be BlessedNeelam 

Guest guest

Good evening Madam

I am sorry I dont have that much of spare time do surveys I am running a s chool as well as I have a little daughter to look after

Surveys are done by the people who have no other work

regards--- On Fri, 29/5/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Please help me Date: Friday, 29 May, 2009, 6:44 PM

Now that you've revealed your great observation. Why don't you conduct a survey and find this out?

And please share your findings with all.

2009/5/29 Sukruti Saxena <sukrutisaxena@ .in>

respected Gurujans

Good evening I am member of ur gp since last few months I want to know Astrologers of JR GP have suddenly joined This group

I had forwarded my query in JR & I am satisfied with there predictions bcoz what I was told in JR was initially predicted by my 2 local astrologers

But I am really surprised Huw it happened all of a sudden that queries in JR are reduced and in Jyotish Ganga have increased a lot

--- On Fri, 29/5/09, pherwani_anita <pherwani_anita@ .co. in> wrote:

pherwani_anita <pherwani_anita@ .co. in>

Please help me

Friday, 29 May, 2009, 9:38 AM

Guest guest

Respected Sir

sorry to disturb u I am no t so down trodden that I will become PM's first cousin

I only go thru the discussions done by u people nothing else Have u ever read any message in my name and asking u people about me

regards--- On Fri, 29/5/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Please help me Date: Friday, 29 May, 2009, 6:14 PM

Dear Sukruti,

You want to know ? Who are you ? Please introduce yourself. Are you the PM's first cousin ?

The moderator of JR has sold himself to us, and has been paid a paltry sum of Rs.10000 to send his Groups astrologers here and all his enquiries here. Do You have any problems ?

If the predictions given to you in JR are right, then what are you doing here ? Please explain.

Bhaskar.

, Sukruti Saxena <sukrutisaxena@ ...> wrote:>> respected Gurujans > Good evening>  I am member of ur gp since last few months I want to know Astrologers of JR GP have suddenly joined This group>        I had forwarded my query in JR  &  I am satisfied with there predictions bcoz what I was told in JR was initially predicted by my 2 local astrologers >   But I am really surprised Huw it happened all of a sudden that queries in JR are reduced and in Jyotish Ganga have increased a lot > --- On Fri, 29/5/09, pherwani_anita pherwani_anita@ ... wrote:> > > pherwani_anita pherwani_anita@ ...> Please help me> > Friday, 29 May, 2009, 9:38

AM> > > > > > > > > My Name is Anita H kanla I'mmarried for last 2yeras but I feel there=> 's sometme nothing is going poper between me and my marriage at times it happens we fight and don't speak with each other for weeks or days now also there's been an argument between us and we are not beeen on speaking terms with each since week past> > My Name: Anita Surendra pherwani> D.o.b: 06th Jan, 1982,> Place of Birth: Mumbai> Time: 12:45 pm> > My Husband's Name: Hiranand Vasudev Kanal> D.o.b: 07th Nov, 1974> Place of birth: Mumbai:> Time 3:15 pm=20> > Anita Hiranand Kanal> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to

http://in.movies. />

Guest guest

Sukruti,

This is not the way to reply to a senior astrologer and the Moderator of this Group where we have not invited you, but you have joined in ,at your own wish and will. You were asked to introduce yourself which you did not, rather talking in a unimpressive and tangent manner worthy of scorn and reprimand.

You may be running a school and have a Little daughter to look after, how is this connected in showing us that You are busy ? We all have children and running some businesses or professions. What great activity are you into which others are not ?

What type of school are you running and what type of children will come out from there with what type of education is a question mark and a bane of contention which hopefully the parents of the children studying there if realise sooner the better, under your jurisdictions.

You have not only displayed through the contents of your previous mail but also p[rpoved that you have no other work, ior no work at all, by asking us How the Astrologers have suddenly become more in this Group . You tried to create controversy. You put in some dash of malice and unclean intentions when you made comparisons between two Jyotish groups which does not look good coming from You, the way it was presented.

In fact your submissions were worthless and depicting the work of a mischief monger, and not subjecting the readers to anything senseful , rather senseless.

You proved that you have all the time in the world and are without any work, when you concluded in your mail, that you have studied the sudden rise in the enquries of Querents in this Group and the transfer of astrologeres here.

You may now leave this Group respectfully before we show the door to You. This is not a public park where anyone can come and release his undigested food for the rest to clean.

Bhaskar.

, Sukruti Saxena <sukrutisaxena wrote:>> Good evening Madam> I am sorry I dont have that much of spare time do surveys I am running a s chool as well as I have a little daughter to look after > Surveys are done by the people who have no other work> regards> > --- On Fri, 29/5/09, neelam gupta neelamgupta07 wrote:> > > neelam gupta neelamgupta07 Re: Please help me> > Friday, 29 May, 2009, 6:44 PM> > > > > > > > > > Now that you've revealed your great observation. Why don't you conduct a survey and find this out? > And please share your findings with all. > > > > > > > > > 2009/5/29 Sukruti Saxena <sukrutisaxena@ .in>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > respected Gurujans > Good evening>  I am member of ur gp since last few months I want to know Astrologers of JR GP have suddenly joined This group>        I had forwarded my query in JR  &  I am satisfied with there predictions bcoz what I was told in JR was initially predicted by my 2 local astrologers >   But I am really surprised Huw it happened all of a sudden that queries in JR are reduced and in Jyotish Ganga have increased a lot > > --- On Fri, 29/5/09, pherwani_anita <pherwani_anita@ .co. in> wrote:> > > > pherwani_anita <pherwani_anita@ .co. in>> > Please help me> > > Friday, 29 May, 2009, 9:38 AM> > > > > > My Name is Anita H kanla I'mmarried for last 2yeras but I feel there=> 's sometme nothing is going poper between me and my marriage at times it happens we fight and don't speak with each other for weeks or days now also there's been an argument between us and we are not beeen on speaking terms with each since week past> > My Name: Anita Surendra pherwani> D.o.b: 06th Jan, 1982,> Place of Birth: Mumbai> Time: 12:45 pm> > My Husband's Name: Hiranand Vasudev Kanal> D.o.b: 07th Nov, 1974> Place of birth: Mumbai:> Time 3:15 pm=20> > Anita Hiranand Kanal> > > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite group at http://in.promos./groups/>