the afternoon. I was immediately wanting to get somebody to check her BP

before beginning any sort of treatment. I wanted some Doctor to come

and check her (in the meanwhile we were already ringing up our Contacts

in jaipur). I remembered one member from this Group Ashish Sharma who is

a Junior Doctor and he has taken consultations from me many times in the

past as a member (Not as a Paid Client). I located his number from the

Group archives and called him but after 2-3 rings the person on the

other end disconnected the call. This happened at least 4 times I called

him from my various cell phones in a span of half an hour to one hour.

Incidentally he is just 1 kilometre away from where my mother has put

up.

I received his call back just now at 8.00pm and he said that he was

sleeping so did not pick up my call. This has really infuriated me.

What type of Doctor is he ? Who does not take a call in the day time ?

If he was really sleeping that he would have kept his number switched

off. Instead he would not have chosen to disconnect my call. This man

who has called me more than two dozen times in last one year , at odd

times and I have always taken his call, he has the nerve to disconnect

the call of somebody who has helped him, in the day time when the hours

are not odd ? Is this morality and the way of the world and the present

generation ? And they are in the profession of removing sufferings of

people ? Because of this one mans behaviour I have now decided to do

readings only when I am curious of any astrologers reply given to any

member here, or when I am myself interested in somebodys Query. Rest all

will have to be turned away.

In the meanwhile there is a well known Hospital in Jaipur which is

amongs the best in that Pink City " Apex Hospital " . I know the owner of

the Hospital personally as a very good and Noble man who is into saving

Lives throughout his illustrious career. I have seen this man in his

younger days visiting Patients at any odd time of the night or day with

his small Bag and small machine, who is still the same humble man today

as he was in those days . His wife visited my mother at the place she

had put up, with a Doctor from her hospital, held her hands and herself

took her to the Hospital, got all testings done and the stiches on her

head within one hour, and relieved her of further stay in the Hospital.

During her short hospital stay both the Owner and his Wife stood by my

Mother and took care of her. Of course they did not take money from me,

as we are known to each others family well . May God bless this Great

Couple with Good health, longevity and happiness from all. May they

always remain Gods favourite.

But when I needed this young Doctor from jaipur who had called me so

often and after every call promised to help me anytime in jaipur with

any work, today when I needed him most, he was not available but was

sleeping and consiously disconnecting my calls to him. Did I need

junior Doctors to attend my Mother ? No not at all. Since the above Apex

Hospital is 45 minutes away from the place where my mother was put up, I

wanted immediate Clinical cheking from somebody who could do this, which

is why he was called. But this man missed the opportunity to help is

benefactor and probably also missed his Professional success with this

treatment to me. I hope no patient in emergency condition calls him, for

not necessarily everybody can breathe till six hours he takes the time

to respond.

regards,

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,We pray for your mother's good health and speedy recovery. God touches us through the healing hands of such Angels as the doctor couple.May God give them health, wealth and long life to be the angels to many more God Sent people who need help.

RegardsNeelam2009/5/30 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

Dear Friends,

I had long in the past been told by my Guruji to stop doing free

readings, but did not completely adhere to his command, as was always

wanting to help someone or the other , so when he asked me to convert my

Jyotish hobby in a Profession, I did so but continued helping people for

free on the side.

Yesterday my mother had gone to Jaipur to attend a wedding, but today

unfortunately she had a fall and suffered injuries , and there was much

worry as she has a total Hip Joint replacement done on her body , so we

were actually in fear of that Rod and Ball not loosening up or breaking

which was fitted in her Hip Joints and legs. This happenned at 2.00pm in

up.

to respond.

regards,

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Bhaskar,

May your Mother recover at the earliest. I pray to God for her speedy recovery.

D D Trivedi--- On Sat, 30/5/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish No free Readings will be done by Bahskar Jyotish Date: Saturday, 30 May, 2009, 8:28 PM

Dear Friends,I had long in the past been told by my Guruji to stop doing freereadings, but did not completely adhere to his command, as was alwayswanting to help someone or the other , so when he asked me to convert myJyotish hobby in a Profession, I did so but continued helping people forfree on the side.Yesterday my mother had gone to Jaipur to attend a wedding, but todayunfortunately she had a fall and suffered injuries , and there was muchworry as she has a total Hip Joint replacement done on her body , so wewere actually in fear of that Rod and Ball not loosening up or breakingwhich was fitted in her Hip Joints and legs. This happenned at 2.00pm inthe afternoon. I was immediately wanting to get somebody to check her BPbefore beginning any sort of treatment. I wanted some Doctor to comeand check her (in the meanwhile we were already ringing up our Contactsin jaipur). I

remembered one member from this Group Ashish Sharma who isa Junior Doctor and he has taken consultations from me many times in thepast as a member (Not as a Paid Client). I located his number from theGroup archives and called him but after 2-3 rings the person on theother end disconnected the call. This happened at least 4 times I calledhim from my various cell phones in a span of half an hour to one hour.Incidentally he is just 1 kilometre away from where my mother has putup.I received his call back just now at 8.00pm and he said that he wassleeping so did not pick up my call. This has really infuriated me.What type of Doctor is he ? Who does not take a call in the day time ?If he was really sleeping that he would have kept his number switchedoff. Instead he would not have chosen to disconnect my call. This manwho has called me more than two dozen times in last one year , at oddtimes and I

have always taken his call, he has the nerve to disconnectthe call of somebody who has helped him, in the day time when the hoursare not odd ? Is this morality and the way of the world and the presentgeneration ? And they are in the profession of removing sufferings ofpeople ? Because of this one mans behaviour I have now decided to doreadings only when I am curious of any astrologers reply given to anymember here, or when I am myself interested in somebodys Query. Rest allwill have to be turned away.In the meanwhile there is a well known Hospital in Jaipur which isamongs the best in that Pink City "Apex Hospital". I know the owner ofthe Hospital personally as a very good and Noble man who is into savingLives throughout his illustrious career. I have seen this man in hisyounger days visiting Patients at any odd time of the night or day withhis small Bag and small machine, who is still the same

humble man todayas he was in those days . His wife visited my mother at the place shehad put up, with a Doctor from her hospital, held her hands and herselftook her to the Hospital, got all testings done and the stiches on herhead within one hour, and relieved her of further stay in the Hospital.During her short hospital stay both the Owner and his Wife stood by myMother and took care of her. Of course they did not take money from me,as we are known to each others family well . May God bless this GreatCouple with Good health, longevity and happiness from all. May theyalways remain Gods favourite.But when I needed this young Doctor from jaipur who had called me sooften and after every call promised to help me anytime in jaipur withany work, today when I needed him most, he was not available but wassleeping and consiously disconnecting my calls to him. Did I needjunior Doctors to attend my Mother

? No not at all. Since the above ApexHospital is 45 minutes away from the place where my mother was put up, Iwanted immediate Clinical cheking from somebody who could do this, whichis why he was called. But this man missed the opportunity to help isbenefactor and probably also missed his Professional success with thistreatment to me. I hope no patient in emergency condition calls him, fornot necessarily everybody can breathe till six hours he takes the timeto respond.regards,Bhaskar.

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Guest guest

Bhaskar Bhai,

I am praying to Lord Mahadev for early recovery of your mom. By the grace of Lord Mahadev, she will be well soon...

Rgds

Manoj Sharma

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 10:58:36 AM No free Readings will be done by Bahskar Jyotish

Dear Friends,I had long in the past been told by my Guruji to stop doing freereadings, but did not completely adhere to his command, as was alwayswanting to help someone or the other , so when he asked me to convert myJyotish hobby in a Profession, I did so but continued helping people forfree on the side.Yesterday my mother had gone to Jaipur to attend a wedding, but todayunfortunately she had a fall and suffered injuries , and there was muchworry as she has a total Hip Joint replacement done on her body , so wewere actually in fear of that Rod and Ball not loosening up or breakingwhich was fitted in her Hip Joints and legs. This happenned at 2.00pm inthe afternoon. I was immediately wanting to get somebody to check her BPbefore beginning any sort of treatment. I wanted some Doctor to comeand check her (in the meanwhile we were already ringing up our Contactsin jaipur). I remembered

one member from this Group Ashish Sharma who isa Junior Doctor and he has taken consultations from me many times in thepast as a member (Not as a Paid Client). I located his number from theGroup archives and called him but after 2-3 rings the person on theother end disconnected the call. This happened at least 4 times I calledhim from my various cell phones in a span of half an hour to one hour.Incidentally he is just 1 kilometre away from where my mother has putup.I received his call back just now at 8.00pm and he said that he wassleeping so did not pick up my call. This has really infuriated me.What type of Doctor is he ? Who does not take a call in the day time ?If he was really sleeping that he would have kept his number switchedoff. Instead he would not have chosen to disconnect my call. This manwho has called me more than two dozen times in last one year , at oddtimes and I have always

taken his call, he has the nerve to disconnectthe call of somebody who has helped him, in the day time when the hoursare not odd ? Is this morality and the way of the world and the presentgeneration ? And they are in the profession of removing sufferings ofpeople ? Because of this one mans behaviour I have now decided to doreadings only when I am curious of any astrologers reply given to anymember here, or when I am myself interested in somebodys Query. Rest allwill have to be turned away.In the meanwhile there is a well known Hospital in Jaipur which isamongs the best in that Pink City "Apex Hospital". I know the owner ofthe Hospital personally as a very good and Noble man who is into savingLives throughout his illustrious career. I have seen this man in hisyounger days visiting Patients at any odd time of the night or day withhis small Bag and small machine, who is still the same humble man

todayas he was in those days . His wife visited my mother at the place shehad put up, with a Doctor from her hospital, held her hands and herselftook her to the Hospital, got all testings done and the stiches on herhead within one hour, and relieved her of further stay in the Hospital.During her short hospital stay both the Owner and his Wife stood by myMother and took care of her. Of course they did not take money from me,as we are known to each others family well . May God bless this GreatCouple with Good health, longevity and happiness from all. May theyalways remain Gods favourite.But when I needed this young Doctor from jaipur who had called me sooften and after every call promised to help me anytime in jaipur withany work, today when I needed him most, he was not available but wassleeping and consiously disconnecting my calls to him. Did I needjunior Doctors to attend my Mother ? No not

at all. Since the above ApexHospital is 45 minutes away from the place where my mother was put up, Iwanted immediate Clinical cheking from somebody who could do this, whichis why he was called. But this man missed the opportunity to help isbenefactor and probably also missed his Professional success with thistreatment to me. I hope no patient in emergency condition calls him, fornot necessarily everybody can breathe till six hours he takes the timeto respond.regards,Bhaskar.

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

respected bhaskar ji sorry to hear abt ur mom but happy to know that u cud arrange every thing in time and she is safe and u cud giv all attention required . No wonder u got bad response frm consulters of astrology , it is a truth/fact in india atleast with indians and mainly our hindus and it is what is called hindu spirituality u giv and they take they dont blv in return anything they want the plant to giv fruits even without toiling anything or even watering it .They like to blv or lov to blv that u hav some magic and u dont need anything as if u r some wood or rock .U ask them they will tell u the truth ,they will suicide if they know any of their kids strted learning astrology .because they know reality .rgrds sunil nair , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar ji,> We pray for your mother's good health and speedy recovery.> God touches us through the healing hands of such Angels as the doctor> couple.> May God give them health, wealth and long life to be the angels to many more> God Sent people who need help.> > Regards> Neelam> > > > 2009/5/30 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish > >> >> >> > Dear Friends,> >> > I had long in the past been told by my Guruji to stop doing free> > readings, but did not completely adhere to his command, as was always> > wanting to help someone or the other , so when he asked me to convert my> > Jyotish hobby in a Profession, I did so but continued helping people for> > free on the side.> >> > Yesterday my mother had gone to Jaipur to attend a wedding, but today> > unfortunately she had a fall and suffered injuries , and there was much> > worry as she has a total Hip Joint replacement done on her body , so we> > were actually in fear of that Rod and Ball not loosening up or breaking> > which was fitted in her Hip Joints and legs. This happenned at 2.00pm in> > the afternoon. I was immediately wanting to get somebody to check her BP> > before beginning any sort of treatment. I wanted some Doctor to come> > and check her (in the meanwhile we were already ringing up our Contacts> > in jaipur). I remembered one member from this Group Ashish Sharma who is> > a Junior Doctor and he has taken consultations from me many times in the> > past as a member (Not as a Paid Client). I located his number from the> > Group archives and called him but after 2-3 rings the person on the> > other end disconnected the call. This happened at least 4 times I called> > him from my various cell phones in a span of half an hour to one hour.> > Incidentally he is just 1 kilometre away from where my mother has put> > up.> >> > I received his call back just now at 8.00pm and he said that he was> > sleeping so did not pick up my call. This has really infuriated me.> > What type of Doctor is he ? Who does not take a call in the day time ?> > If he was really sleeping that he would have kept his number switched> > off. Instead he would not have chosen to disconnect my call. This man> > who has called me more than two dozen times in last one year , at odd> > times and I have always taken his call, he has the nerve to disconnect> > the call of somebody who has helped him, in the day time when the hours> > are not odd ? Is this morality and the way of the world and the present> > generation ? And they are in the profession of removing sufferings of> > people ? Because of this one mans behaviour I have now decided to do> > readings only when I am curious of any astrologers reply given to any> > member here, or when I am myself interested in somebodys Query. Rest all> > will have to be turned away.> >> > In the meanwhile there is a well known Hospital in Jaipur which is> > amongs the best in that Pink City "Apex Hospital". I know the owner of> > the Hospital personally as a very good and Noble man who is into saving> > Lives throughout his illustrious career. I have seen this man in his> > younger days visiting Patients at any odd time of the night or day with> > his small Bag and small machine, who is still the same humble man today> > as he was in those days . His wife visited my mother at the place she> > had put up, with a Doctor from her hospital, held her hands and herself> > took her to the Hospital, got all testings done and the stiches on her> > head within one hour, and relieved her of further stay in the Hospital.> > During her short hospital stay both the Owner and his Wife stood by my> > Mother and took care of her. Of course they did not take money from me,> > as we are known to each others family well . May God bless this Great> > Couple with Good health, longevity and happiness from all. May they> > always remain Gods favourite.> >> > But when I needed this young Doctor from jaipur who had called me so> > often and after every call promised to help me anytime in jaipur with> > any work, today when I needed him most, he was not available but was> > sleeping and consiously disconnecting my calls to him. Did I need> > junior Doctors to attend my Mother ? No not at all. Since the above Apex> > Hospital is 45 minutes away from the place where my mother was put up, I> > wanted immediate Clinical cheking from somebody who could do this, which> > is why he was called. But this man missed the opportunity to help is> > benefactor and probably also missed his Professional success with this> > treatment to me. I hope no patient in emergency condition calls him, for> > not necessarily everybody can breathe till six hours he takes the time> > to respond.> >> > regards,> >> > Bhaskar.> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Respected Bhaskarji,

Sorry to hear about your mother's health.   May your Mother recover at the earliest.

I pray to God for her speedy recovery.

Indu 

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 9:31 PM, Manoj Sharma <manojsharma662000 wrote:

Bhaskar Bhai,

I am praying to Lord Mahadev for early recovery of your mom. By the grace of Lord Mahadev, she will be well soon...

Rgds

Manoj Sharma

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 10:58:36 AM No free Readings will be done by Bahskar Jyotish

Dear Friends,I had long in the past been told by my Guruji to stop doing freereadings, but did not completely adhere to his command, as was alwayswanting to help someone or the other , so when he asked me to convert my

Jyotish hobby in a Profession, I did so but continued helping people forfree on the side.Yesterday my mother had gone to Jaipur to attend a wedding, but todayunfortunately she had a fall and suffered injuries , and there was much

worry as she has a total Hip Joint replacement done on her body , so wewere actually in fear of that Rod and Ball not loosening up or breakingwhich was fitted in her Hip Joints and legs. This happenned at 2.00pm in

the afternoon. I was immediately wanting to get somebody to check her BPbefore beginning any sort of treatment. I wanted some Doctor to comeand check her (in the meanwhile we were already ringing up our Contacts

in jaipur). I remembered one member from this Group Ashish Sharma who isa Junior Doctor and he has taken consultations from me many times in thepast as a member (Not as a Paid Client). I located his number from the

Group archives and called him but after 2-3 rings the person on theother end disconnected the call. This happened at least 4 times I calledhim from my various cell phones in a span of half an hour to one hour.

Incidentally he is just 1 kilometre away from where my mother has putup.I received his call back just now at 8.00pm and he said that he wassleeping so did not pick up my call. This has really infuriated me.

What type of Doctor is he ? Who does not take a call in the day time ?If he was really sleeping that he would have kept his number switchedoff. Instead he would not have chosen to disconnect my call. This manwho has called me more than two dozen times in last one year , at odd

times and I have always taken his call, he has the nerve to disconnectthe call of somebody who has helped him, in the day time when the hoursare not odd ? Is this morality and the way of the world and the present

generation ? And they are in the profession of removing sufferings ofpeople ? Because of this one mans behaviour I have now decided to doreadings only when I am curious of any astrologers reply given to anymember here, or when I am myself interested in somebodys Query. Rest all

will have to be turned away.In the meanwhile there is a well known Hospital in Jaipur which isamongs the best in that Pink City " Apex Hospital " . I know the owner ofthe Hospital personally as a very good and Noble man who is into saving

Lives throughout his illustrious career. I have seen this man in hisyounger days visiting Patients at any odd time of the night or day withhis small Bag and small machine, who is still the same humble man today

as he was in those days . His wife visited my mother at the place shehad put up, with a Doctor from her hospital, held her hands and herselftook her to the Hospital, got all testings done and the stiches on her

head within one hour, and relieved her of further stay in the Hospital.During her short hospital stay both the Owner and his Wife stood by myMother and took care of her. Of course they did not take money from me,

as we are known to each others family well . May God bless this GreatCouple with Good health, longevity and happiness from all. May theyalways remain Gods favourite.But when I needed this young Doctor from jaipur who had called me so

often and after every call promised to help me anytime in jaipur withany work, today when I needed him most, he was not available but wassleeping and consiously disconnecting my calls to him. Did I needjunior Doctors to attend my Mother ? No not at all. Since the above Apex

Hospital is 45 minutes away from the place where my mother was put up, Iwanted immediate Clinical cheking from somebody who could do this, whichis why he was called. But this man missed the opportunity to help is

benefactor and probably also missed his Professional success with thistreatment to me. I hope no patient in emergency condition calls him, fornot necessarily everybody can breathe till six hours he takes the time

to respond.regards,Bhaskar.

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji

We are from bangalore any help required here tell us we are group of astrologers

from bangalore,we pray god to give your mother all strenght to get well soon

Indu Mathi <indu649

Saturday, May 30, 2009 10:42:02 PM

Re: No free Readings will be done by Bahskar Jyotish

Respected Bhaskarji,

Sorry to hear about your mother's health. May your Mother recover at the

earliest.

I pray to God for her speedy recovery.

Indu

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 9:31 PM, Manoj Sharma <manojsharma662000@ >

wrote:

Bhaskar Bhai,

I am praying to Lord Mahadev for early recovery of your mom. By the grace of

Lord Mahadev, she will be well soon...

Rgds

Manoj Sharma

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

Saturday, May 30, 2009 10:58:36 AM

No free Readings will be done by Bahskar Jyotish

Dear Friends,

free on the side.

up.

to respond.

regards,

Bhaskar.

Looking for the perfect gift?Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

Bhaskarji,

I am sorry to hear about your mother's health and wish and pray that her

recovery is very fast.

Regarding the doctor,just take it this way that he did not have the naseeb to

repay the person who helped him many times.Apart from this it was God's will

that our mother was supposed to be under the supervision of an experienced

doctor and not under the foolish and irresponsible doctor.

I know you for the past many years tho we have not met or spoke on the phone but

we did interact earlier on some other group,I always appreciate your style of

writing and the way you help people.

Please do not stop contributing the help you give to other human beings,maybe

some of the are really needy and your soothing words and the right way may help

them.I know you never expected anything in return for the readings you gave to

people on this and other groups.

Do keep us informed of mother's health and be assured that the whole group is

praying for her well being.

Pankaj.

--- On Sat, 5/30/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

Saturday, May 30, 2009, 8:28 PM

Dear Friends,

free on the side.

up.

to respond.

regards,

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji

pls dont be too upset. Sometimes god puts obstacles in our way to protect us

from greater harm. If he is a junior doc with such an attitude most likely his

knowledge is also questionable - better he does not go anywhere near yr mothers

hip...

best wishes to you and your mother

luv Su

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> I had long in the past been told by my Guruji to stop doing free

> readings, but did not completely adhere to his command, as was always

> wanting to help someone or the other , so when he asked me to convert my

> Jyotish hobby in a Profession, I did so but continued helping people for

> free on the side.

>

> Yesterday my mother had gone to Jaipur to attend a wedding, but today

> unfortunately she had a fall and suffered injuries , and there was much

> worry as she has a total Hip Joint replacement done on her body , so we

> were actually in fear of that Rod and Ball not loosening up or breaking

> which was fitted in her Hip Joints and legs. This happenned at 2.00pm in

> the afternoon. I was immediately wanting to get somebody to check her BP

> before beginning any sort of treatment. I wanted some Doctor to come

> and check her (in the meanwhile we were already ringing up our Contacts

> in jaipur). I remembered one member from this Group Ashish Sharma who is

> a Junior Doctor and he has taken consultations from me many times in the

> past as a member (Not as a Paid Client). I located his number from the

> Group archives and called him but after 2-3 rings the person on the

> other end disconnected the call. This happened at least 4 times I called

> him from my various cell phones in a span of half an hour to one hour.

> Incidentally he is just 1 kilometre away from where my mother has put

> up.

>

> I received his call back just now at 8.00pm and he said that he was

> sleeping so did not pick up my call. This has really infuriated me.

> What type of Doctor is he ? Who does not take a call in the day time ?

> If he was really sleeping that he would have kept his number switched

> off. Instead he would not have chosen to disconnect my call. This man

> who has called me more than two dozen times in last one year , at odd

> times and I have always taken his call, he has the nerve to disconnect

> the call of somebody who has helped him, in the day time when the hours

> are not odd ? Is this morality and the way of the world and the present

> generation ? And they are in the profession of removing sufferings of

> people ? Because of this one mans behaviour I have now decided to do

> readings only when I am curious of any astrologers reply given to any

> member here, or when I am myself interested in somebodys Query. Rest all

> will have to be turned away.

>

> In the meanwhile there is a well known Hospital in Jaipur which is

> amongs the best in that Pink City " Apex Hospital " . I know the owner of

> the Hospital personally as a very good and Noble man who is into saving

> Lives throughout his illustrious career. I have seen this man in his

> younger days visiting Patients at any odd time of the night or day with

> his small Bag and small machine, who is still the same humble man today

> as he was in those days . His wife visited my mother at the place she

> had put up, with a Doctor from her hospital, held her hands and herself

> took her to the Hospital, got all testings done and the stiches on her

> head within one hour, and relieved her of further stay in the Hospital.

> During her short hospital stay both the Owner and his Wife stood by my

> Mother and took care of her. Of course they did not take money from me,

> as we are known to each others family well . May God bless this Great

> Couple with Good health, longevity and happiness from all. May they

> always remain Gods favourite.

>

> But when I needed this young Doctor from jaipur who had called me so

> often and after every call promised to help me anytime in jaipur with

> any work, today when I needed him most, he was not available but was

> sleeping and consiously disconnecting my calls to him. Did I need

> junior Doctors to attend my Mother ? No not at all. Since the above Apex

> Hospital is 45 minutes away from the place where my mother was put up, I

> wanted immediate Clinical cheking from somebody who could do this, which

> is why he was called. But this man missed the opportunity to help is

> benefactor and probably also missed his Professional success with this

> treatment to me. I hope no patient in emergency condition calls him, for

> not necessarily everybody can breathe till six hours he takes the time

> to respond.

>

> regards,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

Guest guest

Dear Respected Bhaskar Ji,

First of all how is your mother's health.

As you know there are every type of person in this commercial world,one (negative)type is

that junior doctor and one(positive) type like the owner of Apex Hospital.So why to connect your decision with negative type of person,whereas you never give free consultation in want of any return so it was his non commitment towards his profession,he was not only giving disrespect to you but also showing disrespect to his noble profession, so,due to these type of people don't stop it as you can be a guiding force to someone.

Thanks And Regards.

Sudhanshu Pareek --- On Sat, 30/5/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish No free Readings will be done by Bahskar Jyotish Date: Saturday, 30 May, 2009, 8:28 PM

Dear Friends,I had long in the past been told by my Guruji to stop doing freereadings, but did not completely adhere to his command, as was alwayswanting to help someone or the other , so when he asked me to convert myJyotish hobby in a Profession, I did so but continued helping people forfree on the side.Yesterday my mother had gone to Jaipur to attend a wedding, but todayunfortunately she had a fall and suffered injuries , and there was muchworry as she has a total Hip Joint replacement done on her body , so wewere actually in fear of that Rod and Ball not loosening up or breakingwhich was fitted in her Hip Joints and legs. This happenned at 2.00pm inthe afternoon. I was immediately wanting to get somebody to check her BPbefore beginning any sort of treatment. I wanted some Doctor to comeand check her (in the meanwhile we were already ringing up our Contactsin jaipur). I

remembered one member from this Group Ashish Sharma who isa Junior Doctor and he has taken consultations from me many times in thepast as a member (Not as a Paid Client). I located his number from theGroup archives and called him but after 2-3 rings the person on theother end disconnected the call. This happened at least 4 times I calledhim from my various cell phones in a span of half an hour to one hour.Incidentally he is just 1 kilometre away from where my mother has putup.I received his call back just now at 8.00pm and he said that he wassleeping so did not pick up my call. This has really infuriated me.What type of Doctor is he ? Who does not take a call in the day time ?If he was really sleeping that he would have kept his number switchedoff. Instead he would not have chosen to disconnect my call. This manwho has called me more than two dozen times in last one year , at oddtimes and I

have always taken his call, he has the nerve to disconnectthe call of somebody who has helped him, in the day time when the hoursare not odd ? Is this morality and the way of the world and the presentgeneration ? And they are in the profession of removing sufferings ofpeople ? Because of this one mans behaviour I have now decided to doreadings only when I am curious of any astrologers reply given to anymember here, or when I am myself interested in somebodys Query. Rest allwill have to be turned away.In the meanwhile there is a well known Hospital in Jaipur which isamongs the best in that Pink City "Apex Hospital". I know the owner ofthe Hospital personally as a very good and Noble man who is into savingLives throughout his illustrious career. I have seen this man in hisyounger days visiting Patients at any odd time of the night or day withhis small Bag and small machine, who is still the same

humble man todayas he was in those days . His wife visited my mother at the place shehad put up, with a Doctor from her hospital, held her hands and herselftook her to the Hospital, got all testings done and the stiches on herhead within one hour, and relieved her of further stay in the Hospital.During her short hospital stay both the Owner and his Wife stood by myMother and took care of her. Of course they did not take money from me,as we are known to each others family well . May God bless this GreatCouple with Good health, longevity and happiness from all. May theyalways remain Gods favourite.But when I needed this young Doctor from jaipur who had called me sooften and after every call promised to help me anytime in jaipur withany work, today when I needed him most, he was not available but wassleeping and consiously disconnecting my calls to him. Did I needjunior Doctors to attend my Mother

? No not at all. Since the above ApexHospital is 45 minutes away from the place where my mother was put up, Iwanted immediate Clinical cheking from somebody who could do this, whichis why he was called. But this man missed the opportunity to help isbenefactor and probably also missed his Professional success with thistreatment to me. I hope no patient in emergency condition calls him, fornot necessarily everybody can breathe till six hours he takes the timeto respond.regards,Bhaskar.

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Guest guest

Dear friends,

Those of you who have written to me with concern about my Mothers

Health, Neelamji, Dushyant Trivediji, Sunil Nairji, Manoj Sharmaji,

Indumathiji, Govind Swamyji, Pankaj Rathodji. Davendra Guptaji,

Kiranji, Sudhanshuji, Su, please consider this mail as a Personal thanks

to each of you. I also thank all those who have called me on phone and

enquired me. I additionally thank those who were sympathetic but could

not write due to any reasons. I am blessed to be among the company of

such well wishers. (You people make me emotional).

My mother is on her way from Jaipur to Kishangadh and from there she

will be visiting Nathdwara for a short stay and Darshan of The Great

Lord. With His Grace and your good wishes, she is able to make those

journeys.

Thank You once again.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, " illusive_2 " <reality_v

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskarji

> pls dont be too upset. Sometimes god puts obstacles in our way to

protect us from greater harm. If he is a junior doc with such an

attitude most likely his knowledge is also questionable - better he does

not go anywhere near yr mothers hip...

>

> best wishes to you and your mother

> luv Su

>

> , " Bhaskar " bhaskar_jyotish@

wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > I had long in the past been told by my Guruji to stop doing free

> > readings, but did not completely adhere to his command, as was

always

> > wanting to help someone or the other , so when he asked me to

convert my

> > Jyotish hobby in a Profession, I did so but continued helping people

for

> > free on the side.

> >

> > Yesterday my mother had gone to Jaipur to attend a wedding, but

today

> > unfortunately she had a fall and suffered injuries , and there was

much

> > worry as she has a total Hip Joint replacement done on her body , so

we

> > were actually in fear of that Rod and Ball not loosening up or

breaking

> > which was fitted in her Hip Joints and legs. This happenned at

2.00pm in

> > the afternoon. I was immediately wanting to get somebody to check

her BP

> > before beginning any sort of treatment. I wanted some Doctor to come

> > and check her (in the meanwhile we were already ringing up our

Contacts

> > in jaipur). I remembered one member from this Group Ashish Sharma

who is

> > a Junior Doctor and he has taken consultations from me many times in

the

> > past as a member (Not as a Paid Client). I located his number from

the

> > Group archives and called him but after 2-3 rings the person on the

> > other end disconnected the call. This happened at least 4 times I

called

> > him from my various cell phones in a span of half an hour to one

hour.

> > Incidentally he is just 1 kilometre away from where my mother has

put

> > up.

> >

> > I received his call back just now at 8.00pm and he said that he was

> > sleeping so did not pick up my call. This has really infuriated me.

> > What type of Doctor is he ? Who does not take a call in the day time

?

> > If he was really sleeping that he would have kept his number

switched

> > off. Instead he would not have chosen to disconnect my call. This

man

> > who has called me more than two dozen times in last one year , at

odd

> > times and I have always taken his call, he has the nerve to

disconnect

> > the call of somebody who has helped him, in the day time when the

hours

> > are not odd ? Is this morality and the way of the world and the

present

> > generation ? And they are in the profession of removing sufferings

of

> > people ? Because of this one mans behaviour I have now decided to do

> > readings only when I am curious of any astrologers reply given to

any

> > member here, or when I am myself interested in somebodys Query. Rest

all

> > will have to be turned away.

> >

> > In the meanwhile there is a well known Hospital in Jaipur which is

> > amongs the best in that Pink City " Apex Hospital " . I know the owner

of

> > the Hospital personally as a very good and Noble man who is into

saving

> > Lives throughout his illustrious career. I have seen this man in his

> > younger days visiting Patients at any odd time of the night or day

with

> > his small Bag and small machine, who is still the same humble man

today

> > as he was in those days . His wife visited my mother at the place

she

> > had put up, with a Doctor from her hospital, held her hands and

herself

> > took her to the Hospital, got all testings done and the stiches on

her

> > head within one hour, and relieved her of further stay in the

Hospital.

> > During her short hospital stay both the Owner and his Wife stood by

my

> > Mother and took care of her. Of course they did not take money from

me,

> > as we are known to each others family well . May God bless this

Great

> > Couple with Good health, longevity and happiness from all. May they

> > always remain Gods favourite.

> >

> > But when I needed this young Doctor from jaipur who had called me so

> > often and after every call promised to help me anytime in jaipur

with

> > any work, today when I needed him most, he was not available but was

> > sleeping and consiously disconnecting my calls to him. Did I need

> > junior Doctors to attend my Mother ? No not at all. Since the above

Apex

> > Hospital is 45 minutes away from the place where my mother was put

up, I

> > wanted immediate Clinical cheking from somebody who could do this,

which

> > is why he was called. But this man missed the opportunity to help is

> > benefactor and probably also missed his Professional success with

this

> > treatment to me. I hope no patient in emergency condition calls him,

for

> > not necessarily everybody can breathe till six hours he takes the

time

> > to respond.

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,

Namaste ji,

I am sorry to hear about your mothers health and I wish her speedy and complete

recovery.

The experience you had, showed the duality of life.. there will always be

helpful people and unhelpful, selfish people.

Although I dont question your decision, but do feel that whatever decison you

take should be done with deep thought, and not as a reaction to a situation. You

must do whatever feels right to you, in accordance to your basic nature.

warmest regards

Sheevani

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> free on the side.

>

> up.

>

>

>

> to respond.

>

> regards,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

Guest guest

dear Bhaskar,

I am sorry to note that ur mother had to undergo a hip surgery.

I wish her speedy recovery. May God bring her back to normal

mode of walking at the earliest.

good wishes,

k.gopu--- On Sat, 5/30/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish No free Readings will be done by Bahskar Jyotish Date: Saturday, May 30, 2009, 8:28 PM

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,

Sorry to hear about your mother....Hope she is better now and I pray that she

will have a speedy recovery.

blessings,

Renu

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> free on the side.

>

> up.

>

>

>

> to respond.

>

> regards,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji,

//they want the plant to giv fruits even without toiling anything or even

watering it .//

I like this ...

blessings,

Renu

, " sunil nair " <astro_tellerkerala

wrote:

>

>

> respected bhaskar ji

>

> sorry to hear abt ur mom

>

> but happy to know that u cud arrange every thing in time and she is safe

> and u cud giv all attention required .

>

>

> No wonder u got bad response frm consulters of astrology , it is a

> truth/fact in india atleast with indians and mainly our hindus and it

> is what is called hindu spirituality

>

> u giv and they take

>

> they dont blv in return anything

>

> they want the plant to giv fruits even without toiling anything or even

> watering it .

>

> They like to blv or lov to blv that u hav some magic and u dont need

> anything as if u r some wood or rock .

>

> U ask them they will tell u the truth ,they will suicide if they know

> any of their kids strted learning astrology .because they know reality .

>

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

> , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> > We pray for your mother's good health and speedy recovery.

> > God touches us through the healing hands of such Angels as the doctor

> > couple.

> > May God give them health, wealth and long life to be the angels to

> many more

> > God Sent people who need help.

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

> > 2009/5/30 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Friends,

> > >

> > > I had long in the past been told by my Guruji to stop doing free

> > > readings, but did not completely adhere to his command, as was

> always

> > > wanting to help someone or the other , so when he asked me to

> convert my

> > > Jyotish hobby in a Profession, I did so but continued helping people

> for

> > > free on the side.

> > >

> > > Yesterday my mother had gone to Jaipur to attend a wedding, but

> today

> > > unfortunately she had a fall and suffered injuries , and there was

> much

> > > worry as she has a total Hip Joint replacement done on her body , so

> we

> > > were actually in fear of that Rod and Ball not loosening up or

> breaking

> > > which was fitted in her Hip Joints and legs. This happenned at

> 2.00pm in

> > > the afternoon. I was immediately wanting to get somebody to check

> her BP

> > > before beginning any sort of treatment. I wanted some Doctor to come

> > > and check her (in the meanwhile we were already ringing up our

> Contacts

> > > in jaipur). I remembered one member from this Group Ashish Sharma

> who is

> > > a Junior Doctor and he has taken consultations from me many times in

> the

> > > past as a member (Not as a Paid Client). I located his number from

> the

> > > Group archives and called him but after 2-3 rings the person on the

> > > other end disconnected the call. This happened at least 4 times I

> called

> > > him from my various cell phones in a span of half an hour to one

> hour.

> > > Incidentally he is just 1 kilometre away from where my mother has

> put

> > > up.

> > >

> > > I received his call back just now at 8.00pm and he said that he was

> > > sleeping so did not pick up my call. This has really infuriated me.

> > > What type of Doctor is he ? Who does not take a call in the day time

> ?

> > > If he was really sleeping that he would have kept his number

> switched

> > > off. Instead he would not have chosen to disconnect my call. This

> man

> > > who has called me more than two dozen times in last one year , at

> odd

> > > times and I have always taken his call, he has the nerve to

> disconnect

> > > the call of somebody who has helped him, in the day time when the

> hours

> > > are not odd ? Is this morality and the way of the world and the

> present

> > > generation ? And they are in the profession of removing sufferings

> of

> > > people ? Because of this one mans behaviour I have now decided to do

> > > readings only when I am curious of any astrologers reply given to

> any

> > > member here, or when I am myself interested in somebodys Query. Rest

> all

> > > will have to be turned away.

> > >

> > > In the meanwhile there is a well known Hospital in Jaipur which is

> > > amongs the best in that Pink City " Apex Hospital " . I know the owner

> of

> > > the Hospital personally as a very good and Noble man who is into

> saving

> > > Lives throughout his illustrious career. I have seen this man in his

> > > younger days visiting Patients at any odd time of the night or day

> with

> > > his small Bag and small machine, who is still the same humble man

> today

> > > as he was in those days . His wife visited my mother at the place

> she

> > > had put up, with a Doctor from her hospital, held her hands and

> herself

> > > took her to the Hospital, got all testings done and the stiches on

> her

> > > head within one hour, and relieved her of further stay in the

> Hospital.

> > > During her short hospital stay both the Owner and his Wife stood by

> my

> > > Mother and took care of her. Of course they did not take money from

> me,

> > > as we are known to each others family well . May God bless this

> Great

> > > Couple with Good health, longevity and happiness from all. May they

> > > always remain Gods favourite.

> > >

> > > But when I needed this young Doctor from jaipur who had called me so

> > > often and after every call promised to help me anytime in jaipur

> with

> > > any work, today when I needed him most, he was not available but was

> > > sleeping and consiously disconnecting my calls to him. Did I need

> > > junior Doctors to attend my Mother ? No not at all. Since the above

> Apex

> > > Hospital is 45 minutes away from the place where my mother was put

> up, I

> > > wanted immediate Clinical cheking from somebody who could do this,

> which

> > > is why he was called. But this man missed the opportunity to help is

> > > benefactor and probably also missed his Professional success with

> this

> > > treatment to me. I hope no patient in emergency condition calls him,

> for

> > > not necessarily everybody can breathe till six hours he takes the

> time

> > > to respond.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

renu ji many many thanks i just gone off when i see this kind of attitude of ppl .even i got same treatmnt once when i visited Banglore ,b4 i visit there i was being invited by every one ,but when i realy think abt it i asked some one to giv me a accomodation as i want to research some Kannada script nadies ( as i need trnaslations also has plans to visit some communities cheif's who were into hand reading as a traditional occupation and now farmers and land owners ) so i need min one month stay and many offered help and on reaching the banglore itself all of them r either out of Town or not avilable in cell ,tho i called every one and said i am coming and they said not worry abt anything ,i strted my journey blving them ,later i hav to call home to arrnge to sent me more money so such outpouring happens when i see this kind of Treatmnts to some fellow astrologers .rgrds sunil nair , "renunw" <renunw wrote:>> Dear Sunil ji,> > //they want the plant to giv fruits even without toiling anything or even watering it .//> > I like this ...> > blessings,> > Renu> > > > , "sunil nair" astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > > > respected bhaskar ji> > > > sorry to hear abt ur mom> > > > but happy to know that u cud arrange every thing in time and she is safe> > and u cud giv all attention required .> > > > > > No wonder u got bad response frm consulters of astrology , it is a> > truth/fact in india atleast with indians and mainly our hindus and it> > is what is called hindu spirituality> > > > u giv and they take> > > > they dont blv in return anything> > > > they want the plant to giv fruits even without toiling anything or even> > watering it .> > > > They like to blv or lov to blv that u hav some magic and u dont need> > anything as if u r some wood or rock .> > > > U ask them they will tell u the truth ,they will suicide if they know> > any of their kids strted learning astrology .because they know reality .> > > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@>> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > > We pray for your mother's good health and speedy recovery.> > > God touches us through the healing hands of such Angels as the doctor> > > couple.> > > May God give them health, wealth and long life to be the angels to> > many more> > > God Sent people who need help.> > >> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> > >> > >> > > 2009/5/30 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Friends,> > > >> > > > I had long in the past been told by my Guruji to stop doing free> > > > readings, but did not completely adhere to his command, as was> > always> > > > wanting to help someone or the other , so when he asked me to> > convert my> > > > Jyotish hobby in a Profession, I did so but continued helping people> > for> > > > free on the side.> > > >> > > > Yesterday my mother had gone to Jaipur to attend a wedding, but> > today> > > > unfortunately she had a fall and suffered injuries , and there was> > much> > > > worry as she has a total Hip Joint replacement done on her body , so> > we> > > > were actually in fear of that Rod and Ball not loosening up or> > breaking> > > > which was fitted in her Hip Joints and legs. This happenned at> > 2.00pm in> > > > the afternoon. I was immediately wanting to get somebody to check> > her BP> > > > before beginning any sort of treatment. I wanted some Doctor to come> > > > and check her (in the meanwhile we were already ringing up our> > Contacts> > > > in jaipur). I remembered one member from this Group Ashish Sharma> > who is> > > > a Junior Doctor and he has taken consultations from me many times in> > the> > > > past as a member (Not as a Paid Client). I located his number from> > the> > > > Group archives and called him but after 2-3 rings the person on the> > > > other end disconnected the call. This happened at least 4 times I> > called> > > > him from my various cell phones in a span of half an hour to one> > hour.> > > > Incidentally he is just 1 kilometre away from where my mother has> > put> > > > up.> > > >> > > > I received his call back just now at 8.00pm and he said that he was> > > > sleeping so did not pick up my call. This has really infuriated me.> > > > What type of Doctor is he ? Who does not take a call in the day time> > ?> > > > If he was really sleeping that he would have kept his number> > switched> > > > off. Instead he would not have chosen to disconnect my call. This> > man> > > > who has called me more than two dozen times in last one year , at> > odd> > > > times and I have always taken his call, he has the nerve to> > disconnect> > > > the call of somebody who has helped him, in the day time when the> > hours> > > > are not odd ? Is this morality and the way of the world and the> > present> > > > generation ? And they are in the profession of removing sufferings> > of> > > > people ? Because of this one mans behaviour I have now decided to do> > > > readings only when I am curious of any astrologers reply given to> > any> > > > member here, or when I am myself interested in somebodys Query. Rest> > all> > > > will have to be turned away.> > > >> > > > In the meanwhile there is a well known Hospital in Jaipur which is> > > > amongs the best in that Pink City "Apex Hospital". I know the owner> > of> > > > the Hospital personally as a very good and Noble man who is into> > saving> > > > Lives throughout his illustrious career. I have seen this man in his> > > > younger days visiting Patients at any odd time of the night or day> > with> > > > his small Bag and small machine, who is still the same humble man> > today> > > > as he was in those days . His wife visited my mother at the place> > she> > > > had put up, with a Doctor from her hospital, held her hands and> > herself> > > > took her to the Hospital, got all testings done and the stiches on> > her> > > > head within one hour, and relieved her of further stay in the> > Hospital.> > > > During her short hospital stay both the Owner and his Wife stood by> > my> > > > Mother and took care of her. Of course they did not take money from> > me,> > > > as we are known to each others family well . May God bless this> > Great> > > > Couple with Good health, longevity and happiness from all. May they> > > > always remain Gods favourite.> > > >> > > > But when I needed this young Doctor from jaipur who had called me so> > > > often and after every call promised to help me anytime in jaipur> > with> > > > any work, today when I needed him most, he was not available but was> > > > sleeping and consiously disconnecting my calls to him. Did I need> > > > junior Doctors to attend my Mother ? No not at all. Since the above> > Apex> > > > Hospital is 45 minutes away from the place where my mother was put> > up, I> > > > wanted immediate Clinical cheking from somebody who could do this,> > which> > > > is why he was called. But this man missed the opportunity to help is> > > > benefactor and probably also missed his Professional success with> > this> > > > treatment to me. I hope no patient in emergency condition calls him,> > for> > > > not necessarily everybody can breathe till six hours he takes the> > time> > > > to respond.> > > >> > > > regards,> > > >> > > > Bhaskar.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji

I'm sorry to hear about your mother also am sorry regarding that doctors

repsone...I'll pray four mother don't worry she will et alright...Have faith in

Sai Baba he will recobver your mother...And dont lose your hopewith

people...there will be testing for each and every person

ANITA KANAL

Guest guest

Sunil ji,

I understand your outpouring....It is sad that good people are treated this way.

It is mere selfishness to take advantage of one's compassion.

blessings,

Renu

wrote:

>

>

> renu ji

>

> many many thanks

>

> i just gone off when i see this kind of attitude of ppl .

>

> even i got same treatmnt once when i visited Banglore ,b4 i visit there

> i was being invited by every one ,but when i realy think abt it i

> asked some one to giv me a accomodation as i want to research some

> Kannada script nadies ( as i need trnaslations also has plans to visit

> some communities cheif's who were into hand reading as a traditional

> occupation and now farmers and land owners ) so i need min one month

> stay and many offered help and on reaching the banglore itself all of

> them r either out of Town or not avilable in cell ,tho i called every

> one and said i am coming and they said not worry abt anything ,i strted

> my journey blving them ,later i hav to call home to arrnge to sent me

> more money

>

> so such outpouring happens when i see this kind of Treatmnts to some

> fellow astrologers .

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

> , " renunw " <renunw@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sunil ji,

> >

> > //they want the plant to giv fruits even without toiling anything or

> even watering it .//

> >

> > I like this ...

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> >

> >

> > , " sunil nair "

> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > respected bhaskar ji

> > >

> > > sorry to hear abt ur mom

> > >

> > > but happy to know that u cud arrange every thing in time and she is

> safe

> > > and u cud giv all attention required .

> > >

> > >

> > > No wonder u got bad response frm consulters of astrology , it is a

> > > truth/fact in india atleast with indians and mainly our hindus and

> it

> > > is what is called hindu spirituality

> > >

> > > u giv and they take

> > >

> > > they dont blv in return anything

> > >

> > > they want the plant to giv fruits even without toiling anything or

> even

> > > watering it .

> > >

> > > They like to blv or lov to blv that u hav some magic and u dont need

> > > anything as if u r some wood or rock .

> > >

> > > U ask them they will tell u the truth ,they will suicide if they

> know

> > > any of their kids strted learning astrology .because they know

> reality .

> > >

> > >

> > > rgrds sunil nair

> > >

> > > , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> > > > We pray for your mother's good health and speedy recovery.

> > > > God touches us through the healing hands of such Angels as the

> doctor

> > > > couple.

> > > > May God give them health, wealth and long life to be the angels to

> > > many more

> > > > God Sent people who need help.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Neelam

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 2009/5/30 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Friends,

> > > > >

> > > > > I had long in the past been told by my Guruji to stop doing free

> > > > > readings, but did not completely adhere to his command, as was

> > > always

> > > > > wanting to help someone or the other , so when he asked me to

> > > convert my

> > > > > Jyotish hobby in a Profession, I did so but continued helping

> people

> > > for

> > > > > free on the side.

> > > > >

> > > > > Yesterday my mother had gone to Jaipur to attend a wedding, but

> > > today

> > > > > unfortunately she had a fall and suffered injuries , and there

> was

> > > much

> > > > > worry as she has a total Hip Joint replacement done on her body

> , so

> > > we

> > > > > were actually in fear of that Rod and Ball not loosening up or

> > > breaking

> > > > > which was fitted in her Hip Joints and legs. This happenned at

> > > 2.00pm in

> > > > > the afternoon. I was immediately wanting to get somebody to

> check

> > > her BP

> > > > > before beginning any sort of treatment. I wanted some Doctor to

> come

> > > > > and check her (in the meanwhile we were already ringing up our

> > > Contacts

> > > > > in jaipur). I remembered one member from this Group Ashish

> Sharma

> > > who is

> > > > > a Junior Doctor and he has taken consultations from me many

> times in

> > > the

> > > > > past as a member (Not as a Paid Client). I located his number

> from

> > > the

> > > > > Group archives and called him but after 2-3 rings the person on

> the

> > > > > other end disconnected the call. This happened at least 4 times

> I

> > > called

> > > > > him from my various cell phones in a span of half an hour to one

> > > hour.

> > > > > Incidentally he is just 1 kilometre away from where my mother

> has

> > > put

> > > > > up.

> > > > >

> > > > > I received his call back just now at 8.00pm and he said that he

> was

> > > > > sleeping so did not pick up my call. This has really infuriated

> me.

> > > > > What type of Doctor is he ? Who does not take a call in the day

> time

> > > ?

> > > > > If he was really sleeping that he would have kept his number

> > > switched

> > > > > off. Instead he would not have chosen to disconnect my call.

> This

> > > man

> > > > > who has called me more than two dozen times in last one year ,

> at

> > > odd

> > > > > times and I have always taken his call, he has the nerve to

> > > disconnect

> > > > > the call of somebody who has helped him, in the day time when

> the

> > > hours

> > > > > are not odd ? Is this morality and the way of the world and the

> > > present

> > > > > generation ? And they are in the profession of removing

> sufferings

> > > of

> > > > > people ? Because of this one mans behaviour I have now decided

> to do

> > > > > readings only when I am curious of any astrologers reply given

> to

> > > any

> > > > > member here, or when I am myself interested in somebodys Query.

> Rest

> > > all

> > > > > will have to be turned away.

> > > > >

> > > > > In the meanwhile there is a well known Hospital in Jaipur which

> is

> > > > > amongs the best in that Pink City " Apex Hospital " . I know the

> owner

> > > of

> > > > > the Hospital personally as a very good and Noble man who is into

> > > saving

> > > > > Lives throughout his illustrious career. I have seen this man in

> his

> > > > > younger days visiting Patients at any odd time of the night or

> day

> > > with

> > > > > his small Bag and small machine, who is still the same humble

> man

> > > today

> > > > > as he was in those days . His wife visited my mother at the

> place

> > > she

> > > > > had put up, with a Doctor from her hospital, held her hands and

> > > herself

> > > > > took her to the Hospital, got all testings done and the stiches

> on

> > > her

> > > > > head within one hour, and relieved her of further stay in the

> > > Hospital.

> > > > > During her short hospital stay both the Owner and his Wife stood

> by

> > > my

> > > > > Mother and took care of her. Of course they did not take money

> from

> > > me,

> > > > > as we are known to each others family well . May God bless this

> > > Great

> > > > > Couple with Good health, longevity and happiness from all. May

> they

> > > > > always remain Gods favourite.

> > > > >

> > > > > But when I needed this young Doctor from jaipur who had called

> me so

> > > > > often and after every call promised to help me anytime in jaipur

> > > with

> > > > > any work, today when I needed him most, he was not available but

> was

> > > > > sleeping and consiously disconnecting my calls to him. Did I

> need

> > > > > junior Doctors to attend my Mother ? No not at all. Since the

> above

> > > Apex

> > > > > Hospital is 45 minutes away from the place where my mother was

> put

> > > up, I

> > > > > wanted immediate Clinical cheking from somebody who could do

> this,

> > > which

> > > > > is why he was called. But this man missed the opportunity to

> help is

> > > > > benefactor and probably also missed his Professional success

> with

> > > this

> > > > > treatment to me. I hope no patient in emergency condition calls

> him,

> > > for

> > > > > not necessarily everybody can breathe till six hours he takes

> the

> > > time

> > > > > to respond.

> > > > >

> > > > > regards,

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunilji,

Sad when people say one thing and mean something else.

Word is such a vital constituent of integrity,and given away so rashly

and taken back so easily.

These are difficult times we are living in.Will have to learn the art of not

taking people

on what they say. Sad but true.

Vats

renunw

Mon, 1 Jun 2009 02:49:35 +0000

Re: No free Readings will be done by Bahskar Jyotish

Sunil ji,

I understand your outpouring....It is sad that good people are treated this way.

It is mere selfishness to take advantage of one's compassion.

blessings,

Renu

wrote:

>

>

> renu ji

>

> many many thanks

>

> i just gone off when i see this kind of attitude of ppl .

>

> even i got same treatmnt once when i visited Banglore ,b4 i visit there

> i was being invited by every one ,but when i realy think abt it i

> asked some one to giv me a accomodation as i want to research some

> Kannada script nadies ( as i need trnaslations also has plans to visit

> some communities cheif's who were into hand reading as a traditional

> occupation and now farmers and land owners ) so i need min one month

> stay and many offered help and on reaching the banglore itself all of

> them r either out of Town or not avilable in cell ,tho i called every

> one and said i am coming and they said not worry abt anything ,i strted

> my journey blving them ,later i hav to call home to arrnge to sent me

> more money

>

> so such outpouring happens when i see this kind of Treatmnts to some

> fellow astrologers .

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

> , " renunw " <renunw@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sunil ji,

> >

> > //they want the plant to giv fruits even without toiling anything or

> even watering it .//

> >

> > I like this ...

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> >

> >

> > , " sunil nair "

> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > respected bhaskar ji

> > >

> > > sorry to hear abt ur mom

> > >

> > > but happy to know that u cud arrange every thing in time and she is

> safe

> > > and u cud giv all attention required .

> > >

> > >

> > > No wonder u got bad response frm consulters of astrology , it is a

> > > truth/fact in india atleast with indians and mainly our hindus and

> it

> > > is what is called hindu spirituality

> > >

> > > u giv and they take

> > >

> > > they dont blv in return anything

> > >

> > > they want the plant to giv fruits even without toiling anything or

> even

> > > watering it .

> > >

> > > They like to blv or lov to blv that u hav some magic and u dont need

> > > anything as if u r some wood or rock .

> > >

> > > U ask them they will tell u the truth ,they will suicide if they

> know

> > > any of their kids strted learning astrology .because they know

> reality .

> > >

> > >

> > > rgrds sunil nair

> > >

> > > , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> > > > We pray for your mother's good health and speedy recovery.

> > > > God touches us through the healing hands of such Angels as the

> doctor

> > > > couple.

> > > > May God give them health, wealth and long life to be the angels to

> > > many more

> > > > God Sent people who need help.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Neelam

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 2009/5/30 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Friends,

> > > > >

> > > > > I had long in the past been told by my Guruji to stop doing free

> > > > > readings, but did not completely adhere to his command, as was

> > > always

> > > > > wanting to help someone or the other , so when he asked me to

> > > convert my

> > > > > Jyotish hobby in a Profession, I did so but continued helping

> people

> > > for

> > > > > free on the side.

> > > > >

> > > > > Yesterday my mother had gone to Jaipur to attend a wedding, but

> > > today

> > > > > unfortunately she had a fall and suffered injuries , and there

> was

> > > much

> > > > > worry as she has a total Hip Joint replacement done on her body

> , so

> > > we

> > > > > were actually in fear of that Rod and Ball not loosening up or

> > > breaking

> > > > > which was fitted in her Hip Joints and legs. This happenned at

> > > 2.00pm in

> > > > > the afternoon. I was immediately wanting to get somebody to

> check

> > > her BP

> > > > > before beginning any sort of treatment. I wanted some Doctor to

> come

> > > > > and check her (in the meanwhile we were already ringing up our

> > > Contacts

> > > > > in jaipur). I remembered one member from this Group Ashish

> Sharma

> > > who is

> > > > > a Junior Doctor and he has taken consultations from me many

> times in

> > > the

> > > > > past as a member (Not as a Paid Client). I located his number

> from

> > > the

> > > > > Group archives and called him but after 2-3 rings the person on

> the

> > > > > other end disconnected the call. This happened at least 4 times

> I

> > > called

> > > > > him from my various cell phones in a span of half an hour to one

> > > hour.

> > > > > Incidentally he is just 1 kilometre away from where my mother

> has

> > > put

> > > > > up.

> > > > >

> > > > > I received his call back just now at 8.00pm and he said that he

> was

> > > > > sleeping so did not pick up my call. This has really infuriated

> me.

> > > > > What type of Doctor is he ? Who does not take a call in the day

> time

> > > ?

> > > > > If he was really sleeping that he would have kept his number

> > > switched

> > > > > off. Instead he would not have chosen to disconnect my call.

> This

> > > man

> > > > > who has called me more than two dozen times in last one year ,

> at

> > > odd

> > > > > times and I have always taken his call, he has the nerve to

> > > disconnect

> > > > > the call of somebody who has helped him, in the day time when

> the

> > > hours

> > > > > are not odd ? Is this morality and the way of the world and the

> > > present

> > > > > generation ? And they are in the profession of removing

> sufferings

> > > of

> > > > > people ? Because of this one mans behaviour I have now decided

> to do

> > > > > readings only when I am curious of any astrologers reply given

> to

> > > any

> > > > > member here, or when I am myself interested in somebodys Query.

> Rest

> > > all

> > > > > will have to be turned away.

> > > > >

> > > > > In the meanwhile there is a well known Hospital in Jaipur which

> is

> > > > > amongs the best in that Pink City " Apex Hospital " . I know the

> owner

> > > of

> > > > > the Hospital personally as a very good and Noble man who is into

> > > saving

> > > > > Lives throughout his illustrious career. I have seen this man in

> his

> > > > > younger days visiting Patients at any odd time of the night or

> day

> > > with

> > > > > his small Bag and small machine, who is still the same humble

> man

> > > today

> > > > > as he was in those days . His wife visited my mother at the

> place

> > > she

> > > > > had put up, with a Doctor from her hospital, held her hands and

> > > herself

> > > > > took her to the Hospital, got all testings done and the stiches

> on

> > > her

> > > > > head within one hour, and relieved her of further stay in the

> > > Hospital.

> > > > > During her short hospital stay both the Owner and his Wife stood

> by

> > > my

> > > > > Mother and took care of her. Of course they did not take money

> from

> > > me,

> > > > > as we are known to each others family well . May God bless this

> > > Great

> > > > > Couple with Good health, longevity and happiness from all. May

> they

> > > > > always remain Gods favourite.

> > > > >

> > > > > But when I needed this young Doctor from jaipur who had called

> me so

> > > > > often and after every call promised to help me anytime in jaipur

> > > with

> > > > > any work, today when I needed him most, he was not available but

> was

> > > > > sleeping and consiously disconnecting my calls to him. Did I

> need

> > > > > junior Doctors to attend my Mother ? No not at all. Since the

> above

> > > Apex

> > > > > Hospital is 45 minutes away from the place where my mother was

> put

> > > up, I

> > > > > wanted immediate Clinical cheking from somebody who could do

> this,

> > > which

> > > > > is why he was called. But this man missed the opportunity to

> help is

> > > > > benefactor and probably also missed his Professional success

> with

> > > this

> > > > > treatment to me. I hope no patient in emergency condition calls

> him,

> > > for

> > > > > not necessarily everybody can breathe till six hours he takes

> the

> > > time

> > > > > to respond.

> > > > >

> > > > > regards,

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Planning the weekend ? Here’s what is happening in your town.

http://msn.asklaila.com/events/

Guest guest

Dear BhaskarjiSaw your mail today morning.As you did not mention about your mother's unfortunate episode when we spoke on phone yesterday, I trust that she is all ok now.I pray for her speedy and complete recovery.

The Doctor's episode you have narrated makes me think that you are being tested severally for your ability to forgive these days.Your apologies to Shri Narsimharao was a great step in right direction spiritually. Now again this doctor comes along.I will not be surprised if a predominantly spiritual influence by way of 5th,9th, 8th or 12th house  or Ketu is not operating currently in your horoscope.If it is, I pray you will get the inspiration to make best use of it.

Best regardsSaumil Trivedi    On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 8:28 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Dear Friends,

free on the side.

up.

to respond.

regards,

Bhaskar.

-- Saumil Trivedi

Guest guest

Dear Sh. Bhaskar ji:Sorry to hear about the incident and good to know that your mother is well & continuing her journey to visit Nathdwara.I remember a story I read in NCERT Hindi book in my school days about a thief who robbed a saintly person of his only horse by disguising as a beggar. The saint after being robbed asked the thief for only one favor that he shouldn't tell the incident to anyone as people would no more show mercy on roadside beggars. This moved the thief and after some days he returned the horse.Anyway, hope better sense prevails on those who ask & take help!RegardsAshishBhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Saturday, 30 May, 2009 8:28:36 PM No free Readings will be done by Bahskar Jyotish

Dear Friends,

free on the side.

up.

will have to be turned away..

amongs the best in that Pink City "Apex Hospital". I know the owner of

to respond.

regards,

Bhaskar.

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

dear renu ji and vats ji Thanks for ur replies ,advices and support .yes ,we cannot take any one's word in face value thse days .thanks and rgrds sunil nair , VATSALA SAHAI <sahaip wrote:>> Dear Sunilji,> Sad when people say one thing and mean something else.> Word is such a vital constituent of integrity,and given away so rashly> and taken back so easily.> These are difficult times we are living in.Will have to learn the art of not taking people> on what they say. Sad but true.> Vats> > > renunw Mon, 1 Jun 2009 02:49:35 +0000> Re: No free Readings will be done by Bahskar Jyotish> > > Sunil ji,> > > > I understand your outpouring....It is sad that good people are treated this way. It is mere selfishness to take advantage of one's compassion.> > > > blessings,> > > > Renu> > > > , "sunil nair" astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > renu ji> > >> > > many many thanks> > >> > > i just gone off when i see this kind of attitude of ppl .> > >> > > even i got same treatmnt once when i visited Banglore ,b4 i visit there> > > i was being invited by every one ,but when i realy think abt it i> > > asked some one to giv me a accomodation as i want to research some> > > Kannada script nadies ( as i need trnaslations also has plans to visit> > > some communities cheif's who were into hand reading as a traditional> > > occupation and now farmers and land owners ) so i need min one month> > > stay and many offered help and on reaching the banglore itself all of> > > them r either out of Town or not avilable in cell ,tho i called every> > > one and said i am coming and they said not worry abt anything ,i strted> > > my journey blving them ,later i hav to call home to arrnge to sent me> > > more money> > >> > > so such outpouring happens when i see this kind of Treatmnts to some> > > fellow astrologers .> > >> > > rgrds sunil nair

Guest guest

Respected Bhaskar Ji,

God will bless your mother at this hour of need.

This incident once again depicts, how obsessed we Indian are with our ourselves.

We do not care or choose to ignore what other human beings need when the need arises, but want help from others when we are in need! Utter selfishness is in our veins.

Had the so called (pseudo) doctor helped your mother in the hour of need, he might not have become a great man but would have become one of many who would take this country ahead in times to come.

If at all we Indians had some patriotism in ourselves, we would have been a great nation already.

It is all small deeds of small individuals like us, which make a country a good place to live in.

Warm Regards

Amit Nakai

Bhaskar

Saturday, May 30, 2009 8:28 PM

Dear Friends,I had long in the past been told by my Guruji to stop doing freereadings, but did not completely adhere to his command, as was alwayswanting to help someone or the other , so when he asked me to convert myJyotish hobby in a Profession, I did so but continued helping people forfree on the side.Yesterday my mother had gone to Jaipur to attend a wedding, but todayunfortunately she had a fall and suffered injuries , and there was muchworry as she has a total Hip Joint replacement done on her body , so wewere actually in fear of that Rod and Ball not loosening up or breakingwhich was fitted in her Hip Joints and legs. This happenned at 2.00pm inthe afternoon. I was immediately wanting to get somebody to check her BPbefore beginning any sort of treatment. I wanted some Doctor to comeand check her (in the meanwhile we were already ringing up our Contactsin jaipur). I remembered one member from this Group Ashish Sharma who isa Junior Doctor and he has taken consultations from me many times in thepast as a member (Not as a Paid Client). I located his number from theGroup archives and called him but after 2-3 rings the person on theother end disconnected the call. This happened at least 4 times I calledhim from my various cell phones in a span of half an hour to one hour.Incidentally he is just 1 kilometre away from where my mother has putup.I received his call back just now at 8.00pm and he said that he wassleeping so did not pick up my call. This has really infuriated me.What type of Doctor is he ? Who does not take a call in the day time ?If he was really sleeping that he would have kept his number switchedoff. Instead he would not have chosen to disconnect my call. This manwho has called me more than two dozen times in last one year , at oddtimes and I have always taken his call, he has the nerve to disconnectthe call of somebody who has helped him, in the day time when the hoursare not odd ? Is this morality and the way of the world and the presentgeneration ? And they are in the profession of removing sufferings ofpeople ? Because of this one mans behaviour I have now decided to doreadings only when I am curious of any astrologers reply given to anymember here, or when I am myself interested in somebodys Query. Rest allwill have to be turned away.In the meanwhile there is a well known Hospital in Jaipur which isamongs the best in that Pink City "Apex Hospital". I know the owner ofthe Hospital personally as a very good and Noble man who is into savingLives throughout his illustrious career. I have seen this man in hisyounger days visiting Patients at any odd time of the night or day withhis small Bag and small machine, who is still the same humble man todayas he was in those days . His wife visited my mother at the place shehad put up, with a Doctor from her hospital, held her hands and herselftook her to the Hospital, got all testings done and the stiches on herhead within one hour, and relieved her of further stay in the Hospital.During her short hospital stay both the Owner and his Wife stood by myMother and took care of her. Of course they did not take money from me,as we are known to each others family well . May God bless this GreatCouple with Good health, longevity and happiness from all. May theyalways remain Gods favourite.But when I needed this young Doctor from jaipur who had called me sooften and after every call promised to help me anytime in jaipur withany work, today when I needed him most, he was not available but wassleeping and consiously disconnecting my calls to him. Did I needjunior Doctors to attend my Mother ? No not at all. Since the above ApexHospital is 45 minutes away from the place where my mother was put up, Iwanted immediate Clinical cheking from somebody who could do this, whichis why he was called. But this man missed the opportunity to help isbenefactor and probably also missed his Professional success with thistreatment to me. I hope no patient in emergency condition calls him, fornot necessarily everybody can breathe till six hours he takes the timeto respond.regards,Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Amit ji,

Yes Life for us normal people is all about doing small good deeds and

bidding our times. We must not miss these small opportunities which lead

us to the bigger aims of Life, " Getting ready to meet the Creator " .

regards/Bhaskar.

, " Amit Nakai " <amit.nakai

wrote:

>

> Respected Bhaskar Ji,

>

> God will bless your mother at this hour of need.

>

> This incident once again depicts, how obsessed we Indian are with our

ourselves.

> We do not care or choose to ignore what other human beings need when

the need arises, but want help from others when we are in need! Utter

selfishness is in our veins.

>

> Had the so called (pseudo) doctor helped your mother in the hour of

need, he might not have become a great man but would have become one of

many who would take this country ahead in times to come.

> If at all we Indians had some patriotism in ourselves, we would have

been a great nation already.

>

> It is all small deeds of small individuals like us, which make a

country a good place to live in.

>

> Warm Regards

> Amit Nakai

Bhaskar

> Saturday, May 30, 2009 8:28 PM

>

> No free Readings will be done by Bahskar

Jyotish

Dear Friends,

>

> wanting to help someone or the other , so when he asked me to convert

my

> Jyotish hobby in a Profession, I did so but continued helping people

for

> free on the side.

>

> unfortunately she had a fall and suffered injuries , and there was

much

> worry as she has a total Hip Joint replacement done on her body , so

we

> were actually in fear of that Rod and Ball not loosening up or

breaking

> which was fitted in her Hip Joints and legs. This happenned at 2.00pm

in

> the afternoon. I was immediately wanting to get somebody to check her

BP

> and check her (in the meanwhile we were already ringing up our

Contacts

> in jaipur). I remembered one member from this Group Ashish Sharma who

is

> a Junior Doctor and he has taken consultations from me many times in

the

> other end disconnected the call. This happened at least 4 times I

called

> up.

>

> the call of somebody who has helped him, in the day time when the

hours

> are not odd ? Is this morality and the way of the world and the

present

> member here, or when I am myself interested in somebodys Query. Rest

all

>

> the Hospital personally as a very good and Noble man who is into

saving

> younger days visiting Patients at any odd time of the night or day

with

> his small Bag and small machine, who is still the same humble man

today

> had put up, with a Doctor from her hospital, held her hands and

herself

> head within one hour, and relieved her of further stay in the

Hospital.

> Mother and took care of her. Of course they did not take money from

me,

>

> junior Doctors to attend my Mother ? No not at all. Since the above

Apex

> Hospital is 45 minutes away from the place where my mother was put up,

I

> wanted immediate Clinical cheking from somebody who could do this,

which

> treatment to me. I hope no patient in emergency condition calls him,

for

> to respond.

>

> regards,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar Ji and Amit Ji

I have gone through what both of you have written. Dear Bhaskar Ji, I can feel how agonising this was with you.

But there is proverb which is as follows: (please I am using Hindi Language to convey my feelings more accurately:

किसी पर किया हà¥à¤† à¤à¤¹à¤¸à¤¾à¤¨ और किसी से मिला हà¥à¤† दà¥à¤– दोनो को भूल जाने में भलाई है।

Though I can feel, how you would have been feeling when the said doctor whom you helped many a times, did not pick the phone.

But even in these circumstances, if you just forget and forgive that doctor, you yourself will come into a saint's category please.

See the brighter side of it. Had the said doctor would have come and attended your mother. God knows what have happened?

But now you got better treatment for you mother, isn't so?

I would just request you to forget that fellow and don't hurt yourself please.

Take care

Rajeev Kumar Bangia --- On Tue, 2/6/09, Amit Nakai <amit.nakai wrote:

Amit Nakai <amit.nakaiRe: No free Readings will be done by Bahskar Jyotish Date: Tuesday, 2 June, 2009, 10:43 PM

Respected Bhaskar Ji,

God will bless your mother at this hour of need.

This incident once again depicts, how obsessed we Indian are with our ourselves.

We do not care or choose to ignore what other human beings need when the need arises, but want help from others when we are in need! Utter selfishness is in our veins.

Had the so called (pseudo) doctor helped your mother in the hour of need, he might not have become a great man but would have become one of many who would take this country ahead in times to come.

If at all we Indians had some patriotism in ourselves, we would have been a great nation already.

It is all small deeds of small individuals like us, which make a country a good place to live in.

Warm Regards

Amit Nakai

Bhaskar

Saturday, May 30, 2009 8:28 PM

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!