IndiaDivine.org

Evil people always see evil.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This is a note I received on my personal id from Sukruti, the lady member who has been talking nonsense on our Group for last few days.

Respected Sir

Good Evening

Sorry to Know about your mother You know sir why she suffered Because of your bad deeds May b u r thinking that u r doing gud deeds n helping the society but I have seen people doing much than u still not singing there doings If u astrologically n spiritually u r so powerfull u should had maturity which u lack the language at times u use is notworth reading r

regards

sukrutiGood Evening

Sorry to Know about your mother You know sir why she suffered Because of your bad deeds May b u r thinking that u r doing gud deeds n helping the society but I have seen people doing much than u still not singing there doings If u astrologically n spiritually u r so powerfull u should had maturity which u lack the language at times u use is notworth reading r

regards

sukruti

The above was sent by the lady who is running a school and has a daughter in her own words. Well I have nothing to say against her any more.

Dear Friends we must not expect astrologers to be saints or "Gurus" in the real sense of the word "Guru". They are human beings with just a small difference that they are practictioners in the science of astrology just like a Physician, Chartered acct., Income Tax Consultant or a Investment Advisor. They are not miracle men or Yogis, and have the same type of feelings existent in them, whih practitioners of the other Professions have. I have nowhere said that I am astrologically or spiritually powerful . Have I ? I have never projected any such image ever. Instead I freely use the English language to depict any unsatisfaction, anger, sadness or offence I felt in response to others utterances. I have never tried to maintain any specific image of being "Very Good". Yes about Astrological knowledge I am really proud of what I know and also aware of what is left to be learnt. How much difference thus this make between me and others to get hurt, happiness or feel offended ? Do I not have the same skin which receives same pain when it gets burnt or the same soul which cries out when it is hurt ?

I am not sure what I must be. I just feel contented to be a normal person without pretensions or display of someone which I am not. Its better to be a normal person rather than a hypocrite I have always felt and stuck to this principle.

Thanks for being patient to read this.

Wound after wound let them on my soul, inflict

The Great Lord will give me more power to resist.

regards/Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar Sir,

The verse shows the pain ..........

How some one could hurt you! inflict you!

Please donot let any one inflict any injuries to yourself. You are a strong person and nobody should be able to hurt you unless you allow them to hurt you. Please do not allow any one to hurt you; its in your control. Just Pray to the Lord:

O Lord! Give me my sense of Dignity, so that i do not feel that i am belittled, or someone has littled me, O God, give me my witness state.

The best remedy is forgive and forget this lady......Pray to the Lord - Lord i forgive everyone! The moment you do/say this, you will be free of your wounds , Sir.

You know much more than i could imagine....... A small piece of unsolicited advice from a brother so that you can have Peace.

Warm Regards

Chandra

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Sunday, 31 May, 2009 5:04:25 PM Evil people always see evil.

This is a note I received on my personal id from Sukruti, the lady member who has been talking nonsense on our Group for last few days.

Respected Sir

Good Evening

regards

sukrutiGood Evening

regards

sukruti

The above was sent by the lady who is running a school and has a daughter in her own words. Well I have nothing to say against her any more.

Dear Friends we must not expect astrologers to be saints or "Gurus" in the real sense of the word "Guru". They are human beings with just a small difference that they are practictioners in the science of astrology just like a Physician, Chartered acct., Income Tax Consultant or a Investment Advisor. They are not miracle men or Yogis, and have the same type of feelings existent in them, whih practitioners of the other Professions have. I have nowhere said that I am astrologically or spiritually powerful . Have I ? I have never projected any such image ever. Instead I freely use the English language to depict any unsatisfaction, anger, sadness or offence I felt in response to others utterances. I have never tried to maintain any specific image of being "Very Good". Yes about Astrological knowledge I am really proud of what I know and also aware of what is left to be learnt. How much difference thus this make

between me and others to get hurt, happiness or feel offended ? Do I not have the same skin which receives same pain when it gets burnt or the same soul which cries out when it is hurt ?

I am not sure what I must be. I just feel contented to be a normal person without pretensions or display of someone which I am not. Its better to be a normal person rather than a hypocrite I have always felt and stuck to this principle.

Thanks for being patient to read this.

Wound after wound let them on my soul, inflict

The Great Lord will give me more power to resist.

regards/Bhaskar.

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear friends,

This is another note I received from this lady who harassed me last week.

--- On Mon, 1/6/09, Sukruti Saxena <sukrutisaxena wrote:

Sukruti Saxena <sukrutisaxenabhaskar_jyotishDate: Monday, 1 June, 2009, 8:56 PM

Respected Sir

A very good evening

Hopefully and Godwilling your mother is fine May GOD bless her.

Sir do you remember seema41064 It was me only. Never mind I many of my freinds are still in your Group.

Regards and GOOD NIGHT

sukruti

I actually understood by intuition that it must be her only, for Seema (An old member who was banned , because after taking free predictions from me she started talking in an abusive tone with me subsequently) also had a query regarding running a school and a daughter, so my mind took me in those directions, but of course one does not always believe in intuitions and had no way to confirm so left it at that. She has accepted that this Sukruti is her another fake id, and she still has many other friends on the Group, so we may expect more disturbances and fireworks from this women scorned. It seems that she is being educated by the moderator of JR how to create disturbances here, which is why she was talking about that group and wanted some info from us. The Moderator of JR is well known for inviting trouble makers, pampering them and then educating them with guirella tactics after which he lets them loose of course with a harness, on those people who make him feel yellow and small with their knowledge which is better than his.

regards/Bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > This is a note I received on my personal id from Sukruti, the lady> member who has been talking nonsense on our Group for last few days.> > Respected Sir Good Evening Sorry to Know about your mother You know> sir why she suffered Because of your bad deeds May b u r thinking that u> r doing gud deeds n helping the society but I have seen people doing> much than u still not singing there doings If u astrologically n> spiritually u r so powerfull u should had maturity which u lack the> language at times u use is notworth reading r regards sukruti> Good Evening> Sorry to Know about your mother You know sir why she suffered Because> of your bad deeds May b u r thinking that u r doing gud deeds n helping> the society but I have seen people doing much than u still not singing> there doings If u astrologically n spiritually u r so powerfull u should> had maturity which u lack the language at times u use is notworth> reading r regards sukruti The above was sent by the lady who is> running a school and has a daughter in her own words. Well I have> nothing to say against her any more. Dear Friends we must not expect> astrologers to be saints or "Gurus" in the real sense of the word> "Guru". They are human beings with just a small difference that they are> practictioners in the science of astrology just like a Physician,> Chartered acct., Income Tax Consultant or a Investment Advisor. They> are not miracle men or Yogis, and have the same type of feelings> existent in them, whih practitioners of the other Professions have. I> have nowhere said that I am astrologically or spiritually powerful .> Have I ? I have never projected any such image ever. Instead I freely> use the English language to depict any unsatisfaction, anger, sadness or> offence I felt in response to others utterances. I have never tried to> maintain any specific image of being "Very Good". Yes about Astrological> knowledge I am really proud of what I know and also aware of what is> left to be learnt. How much difference thus this make between me and> others to get hurt, happiness or feel offended ? Do I not have the same> skin which receives same pain when it gets burnt or the same soul which> cries out when it is hurt ? I am not sure what I must be. I just feel> contented to be a normal person without pretensions or display of> someone which I am not. Its better to be a normal person rather than a> hypocrite I have always felt and stuck to this principle. Thanks for> being patient to read this. Wound after wound let them on my soul,> inflict The Great Lord will give me more power to resist. > regards/Bhaskar.>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji Ignore all these messages you are learened and u have good faith on many peoples ,if a dog like seema bark will the elephant stop or see the dog never. so ignore this PEOPLE HAVE FAITH ON YOU Regards SwamyBhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Monday, June 1, 2009 10:51:57 PM Re: Evil people always see evil.

Dear friends,

--- On Mon, 1/6/09, Sukruti Saxena <sukrutisaxena@ .in> wrote:

Sukruti Saxena <sukrutisaxena@ .in>bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. inMonday, 1 June, 2009, 8:56 PM

Respected Sir

A very good evening

Sir do you remember seema41064 It was me only. Never mind I many of my freinds are still in your Group.

Regards and GOOD NIGHT

sukruti

I actually understood by intuition that it must be her only, for Seema (An old member who was banned , because after taking free predictions from me she started talking in an abusive tone with me subsequently) also had a query regarding running a school and a daughter, so my mind took me in those directions, but of course one does not always believe in intuitions and had no way to confirm so left it at that. She has accepted that this Sukruti is her another fake id, and she still has many other friends on the Group, so we may expect more disturbances and fireworks from this women scorned. It seems that she is being educated by the moderator of JR how to create disturbances here, which is why she was talking about that group and wanted some info from us. The Moderator of JR is well known for inviting trouble makers, pampering them and then educating them with guirella tactics after which he lets them loose of

course with a harness, on those people who make him feel yellow and small with their knowledge which is better than his.

regards/Bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:>> > This is a note I received on my personal id from Sukruti, the lady> member who has been talking nonsense on our Group for last few days.> > Respected Sir Good Evening Sorry to Know about your mother You know> sir why she suffered Because of your bad deeds May b u r thinking that u> r doing gud deeds n helping the society but I have seen people doing> much than u still not singing there doings If u astrologically n> spiritually u r so powerfull u should had maturity which u lack the> language at times u use is notworth reading r regards sukruti> Good Evening> Sorry to Know about your mother You know sir why she suffered Because> of your bad deeds May b u r thinking that u r doing gud deeds n helping> the society but I have seen people doing much than u

still not singing> there doings If u astrologically n spiritually u r so powerfull u should> had maturity which u lack the language at times u use is notworth> reading r regards sukruti The above was sent by the lady who is> running a school and has a daughter in her own words. Well I have> nothing to say against her any more. Dear Friends we must not expect> astrologers to be saints or "Gurus" in the real sense of the word> "Guru". They are human beings with just a small difference that they are> practictioners in the science of astrology just like a Physician,> Chartered acct., Income Tax Consultant or a Investment Advisor. They> are not miracle men or Yogis, and have the same type of feelings> existent in them, whih practitioners of the other Professions have. I> have nowhere said that I am astrologically or spiritually powerful .> Have I ? I have never

projected any such image ever. Instead I freely> use the English language to depict any unsatisfaction, anger, sadness or> offence I felt in response to others utterances. I have never tried to> maintain any specific image of being "Very Good". Yes about Astrological> knowledge I am really proud of what I know and also aware of what is> left to be learnt. How much difference thus this make between me and> others to get hurt, happiness or feel offended ? Do I not have the same> skin which receives same pain when it gets burnt or the same soul which> cries out when it is hurt ? I am not sure what I must be. I just feel> contented to be a normal person without pretensions or display of> someone which I am not. Its better to be a normal person rather than a> hypocrite I have always felt and stuck to this principle. Thanks for> being patient to read this. Wound after wound

let them on my soul,> inflict The Great Lord will give me more power to resist. > regards/Bhaskar.>

Guest guest

dear sir;

how are you sir..?? my exams were going on soo i couldn't keep in touch..............

sory to hear about your mother sir..how is she now..??

dnt worry about people like this sukruti and all.....all kind of people do exist....

take care sir.......

Sowmya

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Monday, 1 June, 2009 10:51:57 PM Re: Evil people always see evil.

Dear friends,

--- On Mon, 1/6/09, Sukruti Saxena <sukrutisaxena@ .in> wrote:

Sukruti Saxena <sukrutisaxena@ .in>bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. inMonday, 1 June, 2009, 8:56 PM

Respected Sir

A very good evening

Regards and GOOD NIGHT

sukruti

I actually understood by intuition that it must be her only, for Seema (An old member who was banned , because after taking free predictions from me she started talking in an abusive tone with me subsequently) also had a query regarding running a school and a daughter, so my mind took me in those directions, but of course one does not always believe in intuitions and had no way to confirm so left it at that. She has accepted that this Sukruti is her another fake id, and she still has many other friends on the Group, so we may expect more disturbances and fireworks from this women scorned. It seems that she is being educated by the moderator of JR how to create disturbances here, which is why she was talking about that group and wanted some info from us. The Moderator of JR is well known for inviting trouble makers, pampering them and then educating them with guirella tactics after which he lets them loose of course

with a harness, on those people who make him feel yellow and small with their knowledge which is better than his.

regards/Bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:>> > This is a note I received on my personal id from Sukruti, the lady> member who has been talking nonsense on our Group for last few days.> > Respected Sir Good Evening Sorry to Know about your mother You know> sir why she suffered Because of your bad deeds May b u r thinking that u> r doing gud deeds n helping the society but I have seen people doing> much than u still not singing there doings If u astrologically n> spiritually u r so powerfull u should had maturity which u lack the> language at times u use is notworth reading r regards sukruti> Good Evening> Sorry to Know about your mother You know sir why she suffered Because> of your bad deeds May b u r thinking that u r doing gud deeds n helping> the society but I have seen people doing much than u

still not singing> there doings If u astrologically n spiritually u r so powerfull u should> had maturity which u lack the language at times u use is notworth> reading r regards sukruti The above was sent by the lady who is> running a school and has a daughter in her own words. Well I have> nothing to say against her any more. Dear Friends we must not expect> astrologers to be saints or "Gurus" in the real sense of the word> "Guru". They are human beings with just a small difference that they are> practictioners in the science of astrology just like a Physician,> Chartered acct., Income Tax Consultant or a Investment Advisor. They> are not miracle men or Yogis, and have the same type of feelings> existent in them, whih practitioners of the other Professions have. I> have nowhere said that I am astrologically or spiritually powerful .> Have I ? I have never

projected any such image ever. Instead I freely> use the English language to depict any unsatisfaction, anger, sadness or> offence I felt in response to others utterances. I have never tried to> maintain any specific image of being "Very Good". Yes about Astrological> knowledge I am really proud of what I know and also aware of what is> left to be learnt. How much difference thus this make between me and> others to get hurt, happiness or feel offended ? Do I not have the same> skin which receives same pain when it gets burnt or the same soul which> cries out when it is hurt ? I am not sure what I must be. I just feel> contented to be a normal person without pretensions or display of> someone which I am not. Its better to be a normal person rather than a> hypocrite I have always felt and stuck to this principle. Thanks for> being patient to read this. Wound after wound

let them on my soul,> inflict The Great Lord will give me more power to resist. > regards/Bhaskar.>

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

respected sir

myself vinayak born in moradabad 1st April 1982 7.15pm. I have a problem that i

am married but love a office colleauge who also loves me.can you tell me how to

get divorce from wife and can i marry this girl. will my life be happy ? her

details 29 december 1981 and born in Chennai. she older by one year to me. i do

not have her birth time.

please help.

thank you.