IndiaDivine.org

Naturally the answer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shri. Gurujis,

Namaste.

My DOB : 17th March 1955, Time 09.00 a.m.

Place Hyderabad, A.P State, India.

I think by looking at my horoscope you may understand the pain I am undergoing.

Some times I feel I am entering depression and feel like finish this pain by

ending life.

One thing I want is is there any end to this and what I should I do.

Please Guide me.

Regards.

S.Narasimha Murthy

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Murthy

U hv a wonderful chart with Rochak & Sasa Mahapurush yog. It is is a great thing to have two strong yogs in any horoscope, but the thing is the results are seen during its dasha or antar dasha period.

Unforunately for u at this age where u r looking at retiring in ur life after few yrs u r going through rahu maha dahsa which lasts for 18 yrs & in ur case u still hv 10 more yrs to go. This is going to be killing as rahu MD deprives us the fruits of the efforts put in by us.

U need to work on the following remedies for some relief and also if u perform rahu/ketu shanti yagya every yr for the next ten yrs, u will some spark in ur life.

Remedies for Rahu

· Chant this mantra everyday at least 4 to 5 rounds (1 round = 108) OHM RHAM RAHAVEH NAMAH: or OHM BHRAMM BHREEMM BHRROMM SAHA: RAHAVEH NAMAH: on any chanting bead. If u do not have any chanting bead chant by counting on your fingers.

· Fast on every Saturday

· Offer mustard oil to Rahu Deity or light a Deepak in mustard oil & keep it below any peeple tree every Saturday.

· Avoid all blue & black things like shoes, wallets, belts, cap/hat, and clothes. Do not also accept anything in these two colours also

· Do not eat meat or have tobacco & liquor on every Saturday

· Every Saturday the first chapatti which is made during the day apply little kheer to it & feed the crows or black cow.

· Feed the poor with full meal once every month on any Saturday.

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER CELL +91 9867214103

http://in./search?query=chandra-adityaastroremedies

Send your mails to Chandra-AdityaAstroRemedies

To Subscribe http://in.Chandra-AdityaAstroRemediesFor Professional Paid Consultancy send your mail/request for charges toharesh1405/hareshgnathani or call +91 9867214103

Abhiman <sunamu55 Sent: Sunday, 31 May, 2009 8:45:38 PM Naturally the answer

Dear Shri. Gurujis,Namaste.My DOB : 17th March 1955, Time 09.00 a.m.Place Hyderabad, A.P State, India.I think by looking at my horoscope you may understand the pain I am undergoing. Some times I feel I am entering depression and feel like finish this pain by ending life.One thing I want is is there any end to this and what I should I do.Please Guide me.Regards..S.Narasimha Murthy

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

It is better if querents give a background of the problem(s) they are having instead of beating around the bush so that solutions could be found by astrologers here to address them.--- On Sun, 31/5/09, Abhiman <sunamu55 wrote:

Abhiman <sunamu55 Naturally the answer Date: Sunday, 31 May, 2009, 3:15 PM

Dear Shri. Gurujis,Namaste.My DOB : 17th March 1955, Time 09.00 a.m.Place Hyderabad, A.P State, India.I think by looking at my horoscope you may understand the pain I am undergoing. Some times I feel I am entering depression and feel like finish this pain by ending life.One thing I want is is there any end to this and what I should I do.Please Guide me.Regards.S.Narasimha Murthy

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.