" what should I do to make our relation smooth running. "

Understand and adapt.

Regards,

Manu

, " paulvishal143 "

<paulvishal143 wrote:

>

> Hello Sir/Madam,

> I need your valuable advise whether two of us will be good life partners as we

are getting married soon but problems are always part in our relation.

> I am giving our details as follows:

> Kindly suggest me whether I should go forward and what should I do to make our

relation smooth running. Please suggest.

>

>

> ************ ***** PERSONAL DETAILS***** *****

> Gender Male

> Birth Date--->14/07/1983

> Birth Time--> 10:20 am

> Birth Day--> Thursday

> Birth Place--> KARIMGANJ (Near Silchar,STATE-ASSAM) )

> *****************

> Gender Female

> Birth Date--> 19/12/1987

> Birth Time--> 9:40am

> Birth Day--> Saturday

> Birth Place--> SHILLONG,MEGHALAYA

>

Guest guest

Hello Sir/Madam,

I need your valuable advise whether two of us will be good life partners as we

are getting married soon but problems are always part in our relation.

I am giving our details as follows:

Kindly suggest me whether I should go forward and what should I do to make our

relation smooth running. Please suggest.

************ ***** PERSONAL DETAILS***** *****

Gender Male

Birth Date--->14/07/1983

Birth Time--> 10:20 am

Birth Day--> Thursday

Birth Place--> KARIMGANJ (Near Silchar,STATE-ASSAM) )

Gender Female

Birth Date--> 19/12/1987

Birth Time--> 9:40am

Birth Day--> Saturday

Birth Place--> SHILLONG,MEGHALAYA

Guest guest

dear paul if my memeory is correct i hav seen this requests in various forums since one yr atleast i think ( including my personal mail ) pls try to under stand this marriage matchting is a serious business ,it can b done only when u serious with some proposals and it demnds high degree of learning with exprnce frm the part of astrologer ,also for a real matchting some one has to put hrs and hrs together for seeing 2 charts .even no one know if the birth time is correct or any events matches with charts .pls dont make ur horoscope a horror scope ,go and consult some senior astrologer in ur area and sit in frnt of him and ask all questions u wanted ,then see if every thing matches with respectiv charts or not ,,all this cannot b done tru net or phone unless atleast astrologers knows u atleast and has idea of ur chart .SO it shud not left to some free reading forums and astrologers also if u realy lov her pls go ahed with marriage than asking 100s of opinions in the name of matching frm here and there it is not showing of a mature mind ,Do u think all human beings r just robots ( with pretuned some inbuilt software ) and we r acting only according to our chart as if every thing is fixed and we hav nothing to do own our own then what is use of prayers ??what is use of upayas ???then why we convict a rapist or criminal if it is fixed according to his chart ??Then even why any one worried abt anything ??as it is supposed to happen that way hope u understands the neccessity of awareness in a sastra and how to use it intelligently and logicaly than simply relying on some one's Hardwork ( as astrology is a science which is learned tru hard work ,dedication and sincerity and spending 10s of yrs )and ppl like u r simply wanted all play for u and all work for us ) as it has no value due to non commitmnt frm ur side .An empty hand will giv u empty results only rgrds sunil nair PS pls dont sent mails to me for paid or free consultancy ,and pls dont think this mail is to get a business frm u for me . , "paulvishal143" <paulvishal143 wrote:>> Hello Sir/Madam,> I need your valuable advise whether two of us will be good life partners as we are getting married soon but problems are always part in our relation. > I am giving our details as follows:> Kindly suggest me whether I should go forward and what should I do to make our relation smooth running. Please suggest.> > > ************ ***** PERSONAL DETAILS***** *****> Gender Male> Birth Date--->14/07/1983> Birth Time--> 10:20 am> Birth Day--> Thursday> Birth Place--> KARIMGANJ (Near Silchar,STATE-ASSAM) )> *****************> Gender Female> Birth Date--> 19/12/1987> Birth Time--> 9:40am> Birth Day--> Saturday> Birth Place--> SHILLONG,MEGHALAYA>