IndiaDivine.org

Neelam ji, what are the chances of happy life.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Boys Particulars :

Yogesh

DOB  1 Oct. 1976

Time : 7:30 AM

Place : Haldwani

Girls Particulars :

Suruchi

DOB : 11 Aug. 1977

Time : 11:45 PM

Neelam ji, how good is the match.

Guest guest

Dear Aman Joshi ji,Matching horoscopes is a serious exercise and before taking it on the intent and purpose should be clear. I am sorry but asking *How good is the match* to me does not make sense till you tell us why you should be asking this and for whom? 

E.g.Is the a pre-marriage checking and there is a possibility to say yes or no?Is it an after-marriage checking when the couple is well into fights?Is it checking for progeny-related compatibility?

Is it checking for wealth and prosperity and luck for each other?orOne wants to marry by choice, but astro confirmation before taking the plunge or taking her to mom?one wants to quit an affair, but doesn't have the guts and looks here?

orIs it a BTW checking just because of free service is available? So there can be hundred odd reasons for matching the charts, one can write a whole book on that. 

Just by saying good or very good or bad or very bad, what difference would it make to your present reality?The birth data of the couple also shows advanced age. Only if it serves a purpose, I will be inspired to take up this query, otherwise I do not wish to comment on it. 

Hope you understand what I mean. RegardsNeelam2009/6/2 Aman Joshi <aman7joshi

Boys Particulars :

Yogesh

DOB  1 Oct. 1976

Time : 7:30 AM

Girls Particulars :

Suruchi

DOB : 11 Aug. 1977

Time : 11:45 PM

Neelam ji, how good is the match.