areer life and money status

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear sir,

my name is gurpreet singh kochhar n mi date of birth is 30june1986 at

9.55 am.please tell me abt mi career life and money status in my life

Guest guest

Dear Gurpreet Kochar and other posters,We have been telling you again and again to give complete details with your query. A set of guidelines has been kept in the files section and link is available on the home page.

Kindly be a little more responsible before posting. Take care of the following before posting........................................................Guidelines for Posters

Address astrologers on board with respect and remain pious in your heart while you post your query. We expect politeness and courtesy in your mailFollowing details are mandatory otherwise your message may not be approved.

Date of birthTime of birthPlace of birthGenderCurrent LocationYou are allowed only one free query. If you wish to know more, you may contact the astrologers for paid private readings.Your query should be clearly-worded and framed so that there is no ambiguity in what you are asking.

Always remember to express your gratitude to astrologer who has answered you.Your feedback will be highly appreciated. Do try and give your feedback on prediction ................................................

Moderators2009/6/4 kochhargurpreet <kochhargurpreet

dear sir,

my name is gurpreet singh kochhar n mi date of birth is 30june1986 at 9.55 am.please tell me abt mi career life and money status in my life

Guest guest

Respected Neelem ji,

Sorry for the earlier confusing questions which i have asked

Mam my details are as follows,

My date of birth-30 june 1986

time of birth- 9.55 am

place of birth- jalandhar

family living in-ludhiana

i presently residing in- abohar

Neelem ji, after compleating my graduation in 2007 i moved upto delhi for preparing for CAT but in month of august i got viral fever n was on bad for two months,Result in it I-FAILED, not been able to crack the cat,afterwards i came bck to home i was sit ideal for three mn ths after which i got job in may but after one n half month i got fired reason-cost cuttin.RESULT-FAILED.

then in august i found the new job in which i am presently working ie SBILIFE INSURANCE CO.the company has placed me too abohar away from hometown bt after right one month they employed two local persons for ludhioana itself-Result i am not satiesfied in job,because i think why i wouldnt be there.

Neelem ji in between these months from august onward till now i have tried twicw to go abroad but i FAILED, MY FAMILY MEMBERS IS in canada bt they r nt helping me to come over there,i also tried for higher studies but each times i got obstacles Resulted i FAILED.

Neelem ji, i am failing from lastcontinous two years i tried hard for things bt at end of the day there was nothing left in my hand.i am tottaly fed up of these failures

Please tell me can anythng will move for me because everything has just stoped in terms of education,or career or personl growth. everything is just stop now

please help me in this.

With Regards,Gurpreet Kochhar

With Regards,Gurpreet Kochhar--- On Thu, 4/6/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: areer life and money status Date: Thursday, 4 June, 2009, 7:17 PM

Dear Gurpreet Kochar and other posters,

We have been telling you again and again to give complete details with your query. A set of guidelines has been kept in the files section and link is available on the home page.

Kindly be a little more responsible before posting. Take care of the following before posting.

............. ......... ......... ......... ......... .......

Guidelines for Posters

Address astrologers on board with respect and remain pious in your heart while you post your query. We expect politeness and courtesy in your mail

Following details are mandatory otherwise your message may not be approved.Date of birthTime of birthPlace of birthGenderCurrent Location

You are allowed only one free query. If you wish to know more, you may contact the astrologers for paid private readings.

Your query should be clearly-worded and framed so that there is no ambiguity in what you are asking.

Always remember to express your gratitude to astrologer who has answered you.

Your feedback will be highly appreciated. Do try and give your feedback on prediction

............. ......... ......... ......... .........

Moderators

2009/6/4 kochhargurpreet <kochhargurpreet@ .co. in>

dear sir,my name is gurpreet singh kochhar n mi date of birth is 30june1986 at 9.55 am.please tell me abt mi career life and money status in my life

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

Guest guest

Dear Gurpreet,Last two years had been trying because you were running Ven-jup dasha. Jupiter, 5/8 lord in seventh aspects both lagna and lagna lord Sun and disposits 8H moon. So over all this dasha gave you breaks and blocks with mental worries and depression, specially the second half. It is also responsible for frequent health problems. Jup being 5L also, it might’ve given you some disappointments in love affairs or could be a strong relationship which could not reach the logical end of marriage, etc. But it would also inspire you to be religious and spiritual.

Now from July 1 you’re starting Ven-Sat which will give you relief from these disturbances, but hardships will be there. Period will be good for your professional career as your Saturn is well placed and connects 1/6/10. 6H of competion is saturn’s own house and strong. If you work hard now and appear for competitive exams, you will get better results. Moreover, your navamsha chart is a vast improvement over the natal chart. You will rise much above your position at birth, but hardwork is the key! In navamsa venus and Saturn are in parivartan and Saturn is exalted, aspecting a vargottam yogkarak mars, 10H and lagna again confirming natal promise. Navamsha lagna lord moon is in bhagya sthan. You will also change your residence in this dasha and finally move out of India within 3-4 years.

Prayers to MA Durga would give you strength and confidence as well as show you the right direction.Hope this helpsRegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Respected Neelem Ji,

Thank you very much for your advice.

Thnks for looking into mi problematic life.

With Regards,Gurpreet Kochhar--- On Fri, 12/6/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: areer life and money status Date: Friday, 12 June, 2009, 12:16 PM

Dear Gurpreet,Last two years had been trying because you were running Ven-jup dasha. Jupiter, 5/8 lord in seventh aspects both lagna and lagna lord Sun and disposits 8H moon. So over all this dasha gave you breaks and blocks with mental worries and depression, specially the second half. It is also responsible for frequent health problems. Jup being 5L also, it might’ve given you some disappointments in love affairs or could be a strong relationship which could not reach the logical end of marriage, etc. But it would also inspire you to be religious and spiritual.Now from July 1 you’re starting Ven-Sat which will give you relief from these disturbances, but hardships will be there. Period will be good for your professional career as your Saturn is well placed and connects 1/6/10. 6H of competion is saturn’s own house and strong. If you work hard now and appear for competitive exams, you will get better results. Moreover, your

navamsha chart is a vast improvement over the natal chart. You will rise much above your position at birth, but hardwork is the key! In navamsa venus and Saturn are in parivartan and Saturn is exalted, aspecting a vargottam yogkarak mars, 10H and lagna again confirming natal promise. Navamsha lagna lord moon is in bhagya sthan. You will also change your residence in this dasha and finally move out of India within 3-4 years.Prayers to MA Durga would give you strength and confidence as well as show you the right direction.Hope this helpsRegardsNeelam

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.