IndiaDivine.org

Important notice

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,Since you are communicating on the internet, we expect that you all understand English language. Some messages, however, show the contrary. Despite repeatedly telling you all about the particulars which must be given along with a single clear query, no one cares to follow.

Just have a look at some of the queries of the last couple of hours. Can we say that people who’ve posted these messages are sensible? MOUSUMI SEN mou60beauty

My date of birth 1960,15 Dec.Please tell me my love life and future. sai enigma saienigmaI am D Sreedhar date of birth is12-07-1979 at 9.45 pm.i want to know about my carrer,

sweetyashu99 " <sweetyashu99my problem is in my career m not getting a path and my most important problem ismy love jissa mei pyar karti huu is hi loves mee??? or karta hai toh bolta kyun

nai hai actually we have a gap between us of our ages soo koi relationshipbanagaa kya??? " dimpi_veena " <dimpi_veenamy name is veena n my DOB is 10/11/1985... so i just wanna know tat

when i may get married... is there chance of love marriage... i mean i m lovinga boy he's name is shardul singh he's DOB is 22/04/1980... please if u cld helpme . Dhiraj Gupta <dhiraj_g1181

I am dhiraj gupta from mirzapur- uttar pradesh. date of birth- 11-07-79i want to know about my buisness. presently i am working in share market & when i got marriedmy sign is capricorn " rriittuu " <rriittuu

tell me my date of birth is 8 december 1972 I request you all once again to post your queries with full particulars and clearly answerable question.