IndiaDivine.org

about my future,, plz reply

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,,,This is all about me,,NAME: Suprit SahaGENDER: MaleDOB: September 15, 1986TIME: 3:50 pm ISTPLACE: Kolkata (West Bengal)Current Location: SamePlease tell me a few words about my career,, am a student,, graduate in B.Com,, am currently preparing for CAT examination for Nov 2009,, how far is the possibility that i can get admission in any A+ Business Schools,, lately am going low on self confidence,, plz reply,,Thanking you for your time to read my mail,,

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Guest guest

Suprit Saha ji, I appreciate the way you've posted your query, well written with all particulars and just the necessary details for an astrologer to give you correct guidance.Kindly wait for the reply.

I request you all to follow a similar method of posting your queries.Neelam

2009/6/4 Suprit Saha <tuffnuts264

Dear Neelam ji,,,

This is all about me,,NAME: Suprit Saha

PLACE: Kolkata (West Bengal)Current Location: Same

Please tell me a few words about my career,, am a student,, graduate in B.Com,, am currently preparing for CAT examination for Nov 2009,, how far is the possibility that i can get admission in any A+ Business Schools,, lately am going low on self confidence,, plz reply,,

Thanking you for your time to read my mail,, 

Guest guest

Dear Suprit Saha ji, You have a good chart. Capricorn lagna with LL Saturn in 11H aspecting lagna. Makes you very hardworking and practical. Venus forming a good malviya yoga aspected by benefic jup from 2H will be good for your professional growth. Be assured of a good career and income. You will work in the field of marketing and finance. Moon rising close to lagna degrees makes you overly sensitive, specially with saturn’s aspect and you can enter into phases of depression or frustration from time to time.

You are almost into Rah-moon dasha which is good for you, but you will need to do a lot of hard work as your Saturn in navamsha also shows. Mercury getting debilitated in 8H of navamsha with dashanath rahu might give you nervousness and peer pressure in this period. Period around November will be strenuous because of certain hard transits on your lagna. You must resolve to do your best under all circumstances and beat the pressures.

Finally you will get admission in a good institute but move away from your home town or present location. You will have a good job and career from 2012.Hope this helpsBest WishesNeelam

2009/6/4 neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

Suprit Saha ji, I appreciate the way you've posted your query, well written with all particulars and just the necessary details for an astrologer to give you correct guidance.Kindly wait for the reply.

I request you all to follow a similar method of posting your queries.Neelam

2009/6/4 Suprit Saha <tuffnuts264

Dear Neelam ji,,,

This is all about me,,NAME: Suprit Saha

PLACE: Kolkata (West Bengal)Current Location: Same

Please tell me a few words about my career,, am a student,, graduate in B.Com,, am currently preparing for CAT examination for Nov 2009,, how far is the possibility that i can get admission in any A+ Business Schools,, lately am going low on self confidence,, plz reply,,

Thanking you for your time to read my mail,,