IndiaDivine.org

Introduction in Astrology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Neelamji,

I am a new member of this group. I would like to know what is the significance of astrology in any person's life ? And what should be the base for deriving of astrological sign of any person ? Whether it should be by Date of Birth, by first calling Name, by Raashi Name or by any other means ?

Regards

Sanjay

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Sanjay ji,Very broadly speaking, astrology is It is the divine jyoti which is the guiding light for our journey on this earth.Significance of astrology or jyotisha in a person's life varies from individual to individual and from situation to situation.

It will depend on who the person is? Is he a layman, an astrologer, a scholar or a practitioner and professional astrologer, so on and so forth.Depending on several of such factors, astrology unfolds to us at different levels of physical, mental and spiritual planes. And for each one of us it signifies different things like knowledge, learning, livelihood, spiritual growth, etc.

You may go through this link to get a better ideahttp://www.barbarapijan.com/bpa/Topics/Practice_Issues/Learning_Ones_Jyotisha_Map_and_Timeline.htm

To derive the astrological sign or ascendant in Vedic astrology we use the date, time and place of birth of a native.Hope this helpsRegardsNeelam2009/6/6 Sanjay Bhandary <skull_sunny

Hello Neelamji,

I am a new member of this group. I would like to know what is the significance of astrology in any person's life ? And what should be the base for deriving of astrological sign of any person ? Whether it should be by Date of Birth, by first calling Name, by Raashi Name or by any other means ?

Regards

Sanjay

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!