IndiaDivine.org

Fw: kindly help me/SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR ASTRO GROUP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Bhaskar ji

Sorry, but there is not any kind of duplicasy. when a people are in tension and when it matters to his life and family then how a man stay cool. But i am surprised that being a astrologer how can you talk to person who seeks your help. I am sorry cause i don.t know the actual no that how many times a man can ask? but it is also unusual that you behave with people like that. SHAME on you and your group

Samaresh--- On Mon, 8/6/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Fw: kindly help me Date: Monday, 8 June, 2009, 9:19 AM

Dear Samaresh ji,You are now being unreasonable and I am beginning to doubt yourcredentials and genuinity. Because no self respectable and culturedperson will ask for so much continously without a thought for theastrologers time and efforts.Bhaskar., SAMARESH BAIDYA <samu_agt@.. .>wrote:>>>> Dear Neelamji,>> Thanx again. Can you tell me about my work front, my social status andfinance.>>> regards Samaresh>> --- On Sun, 7/6/09, neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ ... wrote:>>> neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ ...> Re: Fw: kindly help me> > Sunday, 7 June, 2009, 11:22 PM>>>> Dear Samaresh ji,>> How you wish to go about your life is entirely your outlook but dashaand transit are not right for you for the past few years.> You are running your sadesati of shani and rahu's dasha who isdebilitated with mars. The period can be tormenting which is likely tocontinue for another 2-3 years.> I am not sure if you can save your house, hence I hinted on changingpriorities.> You will have better period once Jup dasha starts in 2012. For remedyyou may recite first chapter of Durga Saptashati every day to propitiateRahu. That woud certainly help if done regularly with complete faith

anddevotion.>> Best Wishes> Neelam>>>>> 2009/6/7 SAMARESH BAIDYA samu_agt >>>> Dear Neelamji,> Thanx for your reading about me. Basically iam an civil engineer andworking for govt. dept. but i do have also IT business in my wife'sname. In my life i never compromise with anything..also i never run awayfrom my responsibilities. i have do as my best and also help financialyto my step mother while giving marriage to my step sister. but for thelast 2-3 years i have lost my car, lost my financial stability..and nowi am going to lost the house of my father which i have renovated alsoafter taking 10 lakh loan from bank. now after the marriage of my stepsister , the jesture of my step sister and step mother has totallychanged and they are traying to sell the house. while i oppose it , theytried to blame me. so is it

pleasent for me to take my share andmove with my kids and wife . is it better for my future . and mycybercafe is located on the ground floor of my house. if i change thelocation of my> business then wt is its future,. kindly tell me about my work futureand money matter.> Thanking you again> If possible give me your ph no> samaresh>>> --- On Sun, 7/6/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com> wrote:>>>> neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>> Re: Fw: kindly help me> > Sunday, 7 June, 2009, 5:15 PM>>>>>>>> Dear Samaresh ji,>> You have a good chart and you will lead a good life. Rahu-sun is not agood period for you when you face this mental turmoil.> Mars is with rahu in 4H in

scorpio and creates confusion aboutproperty issues. But trust me, whatever happens will be in your favour.> One has to be a little broadminded in life and let go. Your stepmother and sister are also inheritors of your father's property and mayalso genuinely have reasons to sell it.> We need to attach ourselves with bricks and mortar, your father iswith your essentially in spirit.>> Whatever decision is take will work out to your convenience. For allyou know destiny is pusing you towards a better living by changig yourplace.> You will have a marked change in your life from 2012.>> Best Wishes> Neelam>

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.