8000 members today we have in the Group are not made through replying by

time pass astrologers or learners or fake ones. WE take pride in serving

the best and no unparliamentary language can be digested by any call. No

it cannot be. My Group i have always considered Lord Vishnu to be the

owner, and any insult I will not take it lying down. I dont care for my

personal imag, I have never cared to protray as very spiritual, Guru or

a saintly type. I just know that I should be good in whatever I am doing

- Astrology and Managing the Group. regardless of the techniques i use

in astrology, or the ways I handle these rogues.

So the language these people understand, I give it back to them in the

same vein. In any acse the rainbow is made of many colours so we are all

subjected to good and bad elements and the subsequent exchanges that

follow accordingly.

regards/Bhaskar.

Guest guest

respected Bhaskar ji There is nothing to say sorry abt it ,it can come frm a sincere mind only and genuine compassionate persons can understand it .Even the kings of yore dont hav this facility to get advice frm 100 astrologers on 24 X7 basis .We can only cater the needy here not but not to greedy rgrds sunil nair , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear friends,> > I am sorry for the language I have used , but this chap invited it. He> cannot call this Group and myself "Shame on You" and get away with it> after having received help from genuine astrologers in this Group like> Neelamji. I cannot tolerate such addresses to this Group which I> ahvebuilt through hard work, honesty, sincerity and integrity. These> 8000 members today we have in the Group are not made through replying by> time pass astrologers or learners or fake ones. WE take pride in serving> the best and no unparliamentary language can be digested by any call. No> it cannot be. My Group i have always considered Lord Vishnu to be the> owner, and any insult I will not take it lying down. I dont care for my> personal imag, I have never cared to protray as very spiritual, Guru or> a saintly type. I just know that I should be good in whatever I am doing> - Astrology and Managing the Group. regardless of the techniques i use> in astrology, or the ways I handle these rogues.> > So the language these people understand, I give it back to them in the> same vein. In any acse the rainbow is made of many colours so we are all> subjected to good and bad elements and the subsequent exchanges that> follow accordingly.> > regards/Bhaskar.>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar Ji,

The whole episode was unfortunate, but remember you did not throw the first punch. After receiving such a wonderful FREE reading from Neelam Ji, to castigate your group and Neelam Ji's effort was a travesty. Please be assured that for each such ungrateful members, there are hundreds of us who are grateful and silently watch and learn from the various talented exponents of Jyotish shastra in this group. Especially impressive is not only the fact that the readings are accurate but when they are negative, they are presented in compassionate and uplifting tones. Thanks to you and all your talented Jyotishis for the efforts.

Much Regards,

-Manoj

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Sunday, June 7, 2009 10:54:36 PM Sorry for the language

Dear friends,I am sorry for the language I have used , but this chap invited it. Hecannot call this Group and myself "Shame on You" and get away with itafter having received help from genuine astrologers in this Group likeNeelamji. I cannot tolerate such addresses to this Group which Iahvebuilt through hard work, honesty, sincerity and integrity. These8000 members today we have in the Group are not made through replying bytime pass astrologers or learners or fake ones. WE take pride in servingthe best and no unparliamentary language can be digested by any call. Noit cannot be. My Group i have always considered Lord Vishnu to be theowner, and any insult I will not take it lying down. I dont care for mypersonal imag, I have never cared to protray as very spiritual, Guru ora saintly type. I just know that I should be good in whatever I am doing- Astrology and Managing the Group. regardless of

the techniques i usein astrology, or the ways I handle these rogues.So the language these people understand, I give it back to them in thesame vein. In any acse the rainbow is made of many colours so we are allsubjected to good and bad elements and the subsequent exchanges thatfollow accordingly.regards/Bhaskar.