IndiaDivine.org

Reading Request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Respected Jyotishis,

I am a student of Jyotish. I have given below details of my cousin. She has had a very difficult life. She very recently (4 months ago) lost her Father to Cancer. There are obvious difficulties in finding a match for her marriage. From my analysis the chart looks very difficult for marriage. But due to strong emotional ties involved I am unable to evaluate it objectively. I would be grateful if the learned audience could analyze and let me know when her marriage is likely and what remedies she could do to alleviate her difficult karmic patterns in that area.

DOB: April 5, 1982, Chennai

TOB: 5:16 AM

Background info:

Her father fell seriously sick with Cancer around beginning of 2007 and got worse over time and finally passed away end of 2008. She has education in the Accounting area and is working for a MNC and earning good money. However expenses for her father has resulted in a significant debt load that she needs to pay off. Her mother has always been a stay at home mom. She is very courageous and bold. Not very religious. She has one younger brother who is an Engineer.

Requested Focus Area: Please focus on probability and timing of marriage and if she is likely to move and settle outside India

Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge and expertise.

Much Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

dear freind,

I am Amit Mittal from Lucknow. I am a Government Employee in SIDBI Bank at HO in Lucknow. I had fractured my right leg in September 1997 due to which I am on wheel chair.I am having my marriage in June. Is there any way to leave my wheel chair.

regards

amit mitttal

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojjyotish ganga Thursday, 11 June, 2009 12:15:12 AM Reading Request

I am a student of Jyotish. I have given below details of my cousin. She has had a very difficult life. She very recently (4 months ago) lost her Father to Cancer. There are obvious difficulties in finding a match for her marriage. From my analysis the chart looks very difficult for marriage. But due to strong emotional ties involved I am unable to evaluate it objectively. I would be grateful if the learned audience could analyze and let me know when her marriage is likely and what remedies she could do to alleviate her difficult karmic patterns in that area.

Background info:

Her father fell seriously sick with Cancer around beginning of 2007 and got worse over time and finally passed away end of 2008. She has education in the Accounting area and is working for a MNC and earning good money. However expenses for her father has resulted in a significant debt load that she needs to pay off. Her mother has always been a stay at home mom. She is very courageous and bold. Not very religious. She has one younger brother who is an Engineer.

Requested Focus Area: Please focus on probability and timing of marriage and if she is likely to move and settle outside India

Much Regards,

-Manoj

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Dear Amit Ji,

Please get yourself treated by Reabh.Surgeon present in Reahb.Deptt. of KGMC ie

Artificial Limb Centre Building Opp. Daliganj Pul.Hope you will be hail and

hearty soon.Best Wishes.

Regards.

Sudhanshu Pareek. 

--- On Thu, 11/6/09, Amit Mittal <mittalamit63 wrote:

Amit Mittal <mittalamit63

Re: Reading Request

Thursday, 11 June, 2009, 7:38 AM

dear freind,

I am Amit Mittal from Lucknow. I am a Government Employee in SIDBI Bank at HO

in           Lucknow. I had fractured my right leg in September 1997

due to which I am on wheel chair.

I am having my marriage in June. Is there any way to leave my wheel chair.

regards

amit mitttal

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

jyotish ganga <>

Thursday, 11 June, 2009 12:15:12 AM

Reading Request

I am a student of Jyotish. I have given below details of my cousin. She has had

a very difficult life. She very recently (4 months ago) lost her Father to

Cancer. There are obvious difficulties in finding a match for her marriage. From

my analysis the chart looks very difficult for marriage. But due to strong

emotional ties involved I am unable to evaluate it objectively. I would be

grateful if the learned audience could analyze and let me know when her marriage

is likely and what remedies she could do to alleviate her difficult karmic

patterns in that area.

Background info:

Her father fell seriously sick with Cancer around beginning of 2007 and got

worse over time and finally passed away end of 2008. She has education in the

Accounting area and is working for a MNC and earning good money. However

expenses for her father has resulted in a significant debt load that she needs

to pay off. Her mother has always been a stay at home mom. She is very

courageous and bold. Not very religious. She has one younger brother who is an

Engineer.

Requested Focus Area: Please focus on probability and timing of marriage and if

she is likely to move and settle outside India

Much Regards,

-Manoj

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel

Click here!

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter

http://beta.cricket.

Guest guest

Dear Amit ji,It is unfortunate that you met this tragedy in your life. We are astrologers and use the birth chart to arrive at the indications for future. You have to give us your time, date and place of birth if you want us to answer your query through a professional astrological reading.

Best WishesNeelam2009/6/11 sudhanshu pareek <pareek_sp2007

Dear Amit Ji,

Please get yourself treated by Reabh.Surgeon present in Reahb.Deptt. of KGMC ie Artificial Limb Centre Building Opp. Daliganj Pul.Hope you will be hail and hearty soon.Best Wishes.

Regards.

Sudhanshu Pareek. 

--- On Thu, 11/6/09, Amit Mittal <mittalamit63 wrote:

Amit Mittal <mittalamit63

Re: Reading Request

Thursday, 11 June, 2009, 7:38 AM

dear freind,

I am Amit Mittal from Lucknow. I am a Government Employee in SIDBI Bank at HO in           Lucknow. I had fractured my right leg in September 1997 due to which I am on wheel chair.

I am having my marriage in June. Is there any way to leave my wheel chair.

regards

amit mitttal

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

jyotish ganga <>

Thursday, 11 June, 2009 12:15:12 AM

Reading Request

Background info:

Much Regards,

-Manoj

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter http://beta.cricket.

Guest guest

I AM A NEW MEMBER AND READ ONE GOOD BOOK ON ASTROLOGY AND WANT TO START

PRACTISING NOW. CAN I PREDICT FOR MEMBERS ON THIS GROUP ? WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I

WANT TO TRY PREDICTING FOR MEMBERS HERE ?

RAJNI SHAH

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,From lagna the chart is not favorably disposed for marriage. LL retrograde in 8H and dispositor venus in 12H. 6L sun in lagna with a debilitated and combust 7L, strong and vargottam Saturn retrograde in virgo also aspects Gemini and 7L mercury, causing delay. There is no benefic aspect on 7L/7L. Overall the situation not very conducive for marriage. She might also be facing problems of gynae and abdominal health, losing confidence. So far she was in Sun’s MD which is 6L afflicting 7H and 7L both, and playing a separator’s role.

However, from Moon it is more promising though moon-ven opposition makes decision-making difficult for her and her feeling are quick to change. She will be inclined to keep many options (alliances) open. But 7H has benefic aspect of Jup and venus and the transiting jup on venus and 7H from moon can give her marriage. Mars, though a malefic is 2/9L in 7H and can promote bhagya and addition to family through 7H. Mars has the star lordship of moon, the 5L. Mars is also activating her lagna, kutumb and karma. I think she will have a love marriage with a colleague or someone staying close at work or home. The boy would be young looking but age difference can be more than normal.

She can look forward to Moon-Mars for her marriage which will be June 2010 to Dec 2010 or Feb 2011 to Sep 2011. (I am giving two dates for two different ayanamshas and your feedback would be important to know the correctness of one). If she tries, she can go abroad in Moon-rahu.  

A regular recital of Vishnu Saharanam would really help.Hope this helps.RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear friend,

Please provide complete birth details and

brief details about your factured leg/ mobility conditions.

With regards and best wishes,

Mrutyunjay Tripathy

(Consultancy out of group is not free)

(cell no.0981971190)

, Amit Mittal <mittalamit63 wrote:

>

> dear freind,

>

> I am Amit Mittal from Lucknow. I am a Government Employee in SIDBI Bank at HO

in           Lucknow. I had fractured my right leg in September 1997

due to which I am on wheel chair.

> I am having my marriage in June. Is there any way to leave my wheel chair.

>

> regards

>

> amit mitttal

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj

> jyotish ganga

> Thursday, 11 June, 2009 12:15:12 AM

> Reading Request

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Respected Jyotishis,

>

> I am a student of Jyotish. I have given below details of my cousin. She has

had a very difficult life. She very recently (4 months ago) lost her Father to

Cancer. There are obvious difficulties in finding a match for her marriage. From

my analysis the chart looks very difficult for marriage. But due to strong

emotional ties involved I am unable to evaluate it objectively. I would be

grateful if the learned audience could analyze and let me know when her marriage

is likely and what remedies she could do to alleviate her difficult karmic

patterns in that area.

>

> DOB: April 5, 1982, Chennai

> TOB: 5:16 AM

>

> Background info:

> Her father fell seriously sick with Cancer around beginning of 2007 and got

worse over time and finally passed away end of 2008. She has education in the

Accounting area and is working for a MNC and earning good money. However

expenses for her father has resulted in a significant debt load that she needs

to pay off. Her mother has always been a stay at home mom. She is very

courageous and bold. Not very religious. She has one younger brother who is an

Engineer.

>

> Requested Focus Area: Please focus on probability and timing of marriage and

if she is likely to move and settle outside India

>

> Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge and expertise.

>

> Much Regards,

>

> -Manoj

>

>

>

> Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India

Travel http://in.travel./

>

Guest guest

Please predict about

only such thing about which you

are 100 per cent sure.

, Rajni Shah <rajnishah62 wrote:

>

> I AM A NEW MEMBER AND READ ONE GOOD BOOK ON ASTROLOGY AND WANT TO START

PRACTISING NOW. CAN I PREDICT FOR MEMBERS ON THIS GROUP ? WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I

WANT TO TRY PREDICTING FOR MEMBERS HERE ?

>

> RAJNI SHAH

>

Guest guest

Dear Neelam Ji,

Grateful for taking the time to do the analysis. By God's grace your words should come true about marriage in 2010/2011 time frame. I will definitely keep you posted on the actual happendings to help with Ayanamsha issues.

Much Regards,

-Manoj

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 1:42:20 AMRe: Reading Request

Dear Manoj ji,From lagna the chart is not favorably disposed for marriage. LL retrograde in 8H and dispositor venus in 12H. 6L sun in lagna with a debilitated and combust 7L, strong and vargottam Saturn retrograde in virgo also aspects Gemini and 7L mercury, causing delay. There is no benefic aspect on 7L/7L. Overall the situation not very conducive for marriage. She might also be facing problems of gynae and abdominal health, losing confidence. So far she was in Sun’s MD which is 6L afflicting 7H and 7L both, and playing a separator’s role.However, from Moon it is more promising though moon-ven opposition makes decision-making difficult for her and her feeling are quick to change. She will be inclined to keep many options (alliances) open. But 7H has benefic aspect of Jup and venus and the transiting jup on venus and 7H from moon can give her marriage. Mars, though a malefic is 2/9L in 7H and can promote bhagya and addition to

family through 7H. Mars has the star lordship of moon, the 5L. Mars is also activating her lagna, kutumb and karma. I think she will have a love marriage with a colleague or someone staying close at work or home. The boy would be young looking but age difference can be more than normal. She can look forward to Moon-Mars for her marriage which will be June 2010 to Dec 2010 or Feb 2011 to Sep 2011. (I am giving two dates for two different ayanamshas and your feedback would be important to know the correctness of one). If she tries, she can go abroad in Moon-rahu. A regular recital of Vishnu Saharanam would really help.Hope this helps.RegardsNeelam