IndiaDivine.org

ABOUNT MY CARRIER & MARRIAGE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HELLOTHIS IS ALL ABOUT ME.....NAME - DINESH SINGH DOB - 28/08/1983TIME - 7:32 AMPLACE - AGRA (U.P)CURRENT LOCATION - CHANDIGARH (U.T)I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MY CARRIER & MARRIAGE LIFE IN DETAIL AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.PLEASE REPLY ME................REGARDSDINESH

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Dear Dinesh ji,The astrologers on board are not obliged to take up each and every query. They are inspired by the query itself and a divine signal to take it up.You are certainly NOT helping to let the above two factors move in your favour. A few things which you and others should keep in mind before asking.

Appear to be genuine by keeping genuine IDs in own names.Do not write in ALL CAPSAddress the astrologers respectfullyAsk one clear question. No one has the time to answer one person in " as much detail as possible. " They are not your hired employees.

Hope you understand.Neelam2009/6/11 devyani sharma <devyani252004

HELLOTHIS IS ALL ABOUT ME.....NAME - DINESH SINGH

DOB - 28/08/1983TIME - 7:32 AMPLACE - AGRA (U.P)CURRENT LOCATION - CHANDIGARH (U.T)I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MY CARRIER & MARRIAGE LIFE IN DETAIL AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.PLEASE REPLY ME................

REGARDSDINESH

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!