Present delay is due to antardasa lord venus

(1)getting weak by being in rasi sandhi

(2)in the constellation of Marana Karaka Sthana Mars

(3) ownership of 10th house of navamsa by venus

The subsequent mahadasa of moon may not be that much promising for the same

reasons;-

(1) moon in constellation of ketu placed in 10th house in rasi

(2) placed in khara navamsa in navamsa chart

(3)ketu again placed in the constellation of venus.

Mars dosha is strong in the 7th house in rasi chart.

Upapada Lagna in 10th house means

spouse would be from an aristrocrat and educated family,

and a professional.

Except for ego/ impulsive /possessive behaviour problems , there are no other

factors affective married life.

From Chandra Lagna in navamsa chart, kendra are ruled by mercury/ jupiter.

Jupiter in the rasi/ navamsa of venus is working for venus.

Venus being dara karaka is close to 12th cusp of negligence/ avoidance/ staying

away from spouse for long periods owing to some or other reasons.

7th lord mercury's debilition demands improvement towards polite and refined and

loving and charming ways of social and interpersonal interactions- to maintain a

stable and healthy married life.

So now the basic requirement is performance of remedial measures for Venus and

Mercury.

Shree Shuktam/ Vishnu Shahashra Nama- watering and worshipping Tulsi plant and

offering lamps to it in the evening.

To neutralise Mangal Dosha- recitation of Mangal Chandika Stotram/ Maha

Mrityunjay Mantra.

Use of gemstone for Mercury may quicken the marriage process, but being badhaka

and maraka- it can create a lot of additional tensions also.

Strengthenig 7th lord of Navamsa Saturn by gemstones etc. would bring forward

the

Mangal Dosha into effect !

So prayers and worships etc. are the only effective remedial measures option

available.

With regards and best wishes,

Mrutyunjay Tripathy

(Consultancy out of group is not free)

(cell no.0981971190)

, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Respected Jyotishis,

>

> I am a student of Jyotish. I have given below details of my cousin. She has

had a very difficult life. She very recently (4 months ago) lost her Father to

Cancer. There are obvious difficulties in finding a match for her marriage. From

my analysis the chart looks very difficult for marriage. But due to strong

emotional ties involved I am unable to evaluate it objectively. I would be

grateful if the learned audience could analyze and let me know when her marriage

is likely and what remedies she could do to alleviate her difficult karmic

patterns in that area.

>

> DOB: April 5, 1982, Chennai

> TOB: 5:16 AM

>

> Background info:

> Her father fell seriously sick with Cancer around beginning of 2007 and got

worse over time and finally passed away end of 2008. She has education in the

Accounting area and is working for a MNC and earning good money. However

expenses for her father has resulted in a significant debt load that she needs

to pay off. Her mother has always been a stay at home mom. She is very

courageous and bold. Not very religious. She has one younger brother who is an

Engineer.

>

> Requested Focus Area: Please focus on probability and timing of marriage and

if she is likely to move and settle outside India

>

> Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge and expertise.

>

> Much Regards,

>

> -Manoj

>

Guest guest

Dear Mrutyunjay Ji,

Grateful for taking the time to do the analysis and sharing your thoughts. I will offer you advice on prayers to her. I will also keep you posted on actual happenings.

Much Regards,

-Manoj

Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_mrutyunjay Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 2:50:46 AM Re: Reading Request (fcn00044)

Dear friend,Present delay is due to antardasa lord venus (1)getting weak by being in rasi sandhi(2)in the constellation of Marana Karaka Sthana Mars(3) ownership of 10th house of navamsa by venusThe subsequent mahadasa of moon may not be that much promising for the same reasons;-(1) moon in constellation of ketu placed in 10th house in rasi(2) placed in khara navamsa in navamsa chart(3)ketu again placed in the constellation of venus.Mars dosha is strong in the 7th house in rasi chart.Upapada Lagna in 10th house meansspouse would be from an aristrocrat and educated family,and a professional.Except for ego/ impulsive /possessive behaviour problems , there are no other factors affective married life.From Chandra Lagna in navamsa chart, kendra are ruled by mercury/ jupiter.Jupiter in the rasi/ navamsa of venus is working for

venus.Venus being dara karaka is close to 12th cusp of negligence/ avoidance/ staying away from spouse for long periods owing to some or other reasons.7th lord mercury's debilition demands improvement towards polite and refined and loving and charming ways of social and interpersonal interactions- to maintain a stable and healthy married life.So now the basic requirement is performance of remedial measures for Venus and Mercury.Shree Shuktam/ Vishnu Shahashra Nama- watering and worshipping Tulsi plant and offering lamps to it in the evening.To neutralise Mangal Dosha- recitation of Mangal Chandika Stotram/ Maha Mrityunjay Mantra.Use of gemstone for Mercury may quicken the marriage process, but being badhaka and maraka- it can create a lot of additional tensions also.Strengthenig 7th lord of Navamsa Saturn by gemstones etc. would bring forward the Mangal Dosha into effect !So prayers and

worships etc. are the only effective remedial measures option available.With regards and best wishes,Mrutyunjay Tripathy(Consultancy out of group is not free)(cell no.0981971190), Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Respected Jyotishis,> > I am a student of Jyotish. I have given below details of my cousin. She has had a very difficult life. She very recently (4 months ago) lost her Father to Cancer. There are obvious difficulties in finding a match for her marriage. From my analysis the chart looks very difficult for marriage. But due to strong emotional ties involved I am unable to evaluate it objectively. I would be grateful if the learned audience could analyze and let me know when her marriage is likely

and what remedies she could do to alleviate her difficult karmic patterns in that area. > > DOB: April 5, 1982, Chennai> TOB: 5:16 AM> > Background info:> Her father fell seriously sick with Cancer around beginning of 2007 and got worse over time and finally passed away end of 2008. She has education in the Accounting area and is working for a MNC and earning good money. However expenses for her father has resulted in a significant debt load that she needs to pay off. Her mother has always been a stay at home mom. She is very courageous and bold. Not very religious. She has one younger brother who is an Engineer.> > Requested Focus Area: Please focus on probability and timing of marriage and if she is likely to move and settle outside India> > Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge and expertise.> > Much Regards,> >

-Manoj>

Guest guest

Dear Mrutyunjay Ji,

Sorry for the typo. The sentence should have read "I will offer your advice".

Much regards,

-Manoj

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 6:31:53 AMRe: Re: Reading Request (fcn00044)

Dear Mrutyunjay Ji,

Grateful for taking the time to do the analysis and sharing your thoughts. I will offer you advice on prayers to her. I will also keep you posted on actual happenings.

Much Regards,

-Manoj

Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_mrutyunj ay >Thursday, June 11, 2009 2:50:46 AM Re: Reading Request (fcn00044)

Dear friend,Present delay is due to antardasa lord venus (1)getting weak by being in rasi sandhi(2)in the constellation of Marana Karaka Sthana Mars(3) ownership of 10th house of navamsa by venusThe subsequent mahadasa of moon may not be that much promising for the same reasons;-(1) moon in constellation of ketu placed in 10th house in rasi(2) placed in khara navamsa in navamsa chart(3)ketu again placed in the constellation of venus.Mars dosha is strong in the 7th house in rasi chart.Upapada Lagna in 10th house meansspouse would be from an aristrocrat and educated family,and a professional.Except for ego/ impulsive /possessive behaviour problems , there are no other factors affective married life.From Chandra Lagna in navamsa chart, kendra are ruled by mercury/ jupiter.Jupiter in the rasi/ navamsa of venus is working for

venus.Venus being dara karaka is close to 12th cusp of negligence/ avoidance/ staying away from spouse for long periods owing to some or other reasons.7th lord mercury's debilition demands improvement towards polite and refined and loving and charming ways of social and interpersonal interactions- to maintain a stable and healthy married life.So now the basic requirement is performance of remedial measures for Venus and Mercury.Shree Shuktam/ Vishnu Shahashra Nama- watering and worshipping Tulsi plant and offering lamps to it in the evening.To neutralise Mangal Dosha- recitation of Mangal Chandika Stotram/ Maha Mrityunjay Mantra.Use of gemstone for Mercury may quicken the marriage process, but being badhaka and maraka- it can create a lot of additional tensions also.Strengthenig 7th lord of Navamsa Saturn by gemstones etc. would bring forward the Mangal Dosha into effect !So prayers and

worships etc. are the only effective remedial measures option available.With regards and best wishes,Mrutyunjay Tripathy(Consultancy out of group is not free)(cell no.0981971190), Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Respected Jyotishis,> > I am a student of Jyotish. I have given below details of my cousin. She has had a very difficult life. She very recently (4 months ago) lost her Father to Cancer. There are obvious difficulties in finding a match for her marriage. From my analysis the chart looks very difficult for marriage. But due to strong emotional ties involved I am unable to evaluate it objectively. I would be grateful if the learned audience could analyze and let me know when her marriage is likely

and what remedies she could do to alleviate her difficult karmic patterns in that area. > > DOB: April 5, 1982, Chennai> TOB: 5:16 AM> > Background info:> Her father fell seriously sick with Cancer around beginning of 2007 and got worse over time and finally passed away end of 2008. She has education in the Accounting area and is working for a MNC and earning good money. However expenses for her father has resulted in a significant debt load that she needs to pay off. Her mother has always been a stay at home mom. She is very courageous and bold. Not very religious. She has one younger brother who is an Engineer.> > Requested Focus Area: Please focus on probability and timing of marriage and if she is likely to move and settle outside India> > Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge and expertise.> > Much Regards,> >

-Manoj>