IndiaDivine.org

Rajni Ji and Request to Post Readings

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Rajni Ji,

I dont consider myself an astrologer yet but still a student and so my answer might help. I have been studying Jyotish for a few years now. I had initially read "several" good books, but soon realized that jyotish is not simple. It looks deceptively simple at first. As you start learning more and more eventually one comes to realize that the difficulty is analyzing and synthesizing the numerous conflicting pointers that a chart can throw up. So I took up formal courses offered in Jyotish next. That still was not enough for me. Then I started taking one on one lessons from professional reputed astrologers. Now I am in the next stage of trying to practice what I have learnt so far and hoping to learn more from this group of talented jyotishis.

This group is a great opportunity for you to learn. The best way to learn is to shadow. Here is what I do and it might help you. When you see an honest and real request for a reading, do your analysis, and keep it for your records. Next wait for experienced astrologers from this group to post their analysis and compare with yours. This way your predictive skills will improve and more importantly you will realize how much MORE there is still to learn.

I am sure you will appreciate that while it is tempting for students like us to post readings to satisfy our ego's, it can be dangerous and counter productive since many queries are of a serious nature and people are waiting for real answers.

Moreover as Neelam Ji keeps reminding all of us time and again, only seasoned, experienced astrologers who are confident of giving accurate readings are allowed to do so in this group. There are other groups available for astrological discussion and you might try one of those to practice your predictive skills and ask questions. You will find many astrologers (like those on this site) are very generous with their time and sharing their skills as long as students like us have a respectful attitude towards this study.

I hope you will take what I have said in the right spirit and use this wonderful opprotunity to learn under experienced jyotishis.

Much Regards and Good Luck with your Jyotish Study.

-Manoj

Rajni Shah <rajnishah62 Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 1:35:35 AMRe: Re: Reading Request

I AM A NEW MEMBER AND READ ONE GOOD BOOK ON ASTROLOGY AND WANT TO START PRACTISING NOW. CAN I PREDICT FOR MEMBERS ON THIS GROUP ? WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I WANT TO TRY PREDICTING FOR MEMBERS HERE ?RAJNI SHAH

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,That was a nice honest sharing from your good self. Hope Rajni ji will take it in the right spirit and move ahead to seek more and search more.There is a difference between information (data), knowledge (understanding) and wisdom (application), and when we set ourselves on any quest, these three aspects must appear logically in this sequence. Information is numbers and facts - raw and bare – subjective and speculative to interpretation. It may lead to knowledge or understanding when used in right context. But finally right faculties and God's grace can light this lamp of knowledge to extend it beyond its obvious implications, to make one wise and to be able to apply this knowledge in righteous manner. It must be kept in mind that wisdom is not a commodity (a good book?), like information is. Understanding, that lies between the two aspects, and right understanding with a prepared mind and senses, is what makes one wise!

And astrology being a vast ocean there is much to absorb, understand and apply. One remains a humble student always!RegardsNeelam