IndiaDivine.org

Namaste Guru ji!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste Guru ji!

I live in France, but I know a little Hindi learnt in private classes and with

some Indian friends. I am happy to land in this astrology group.

Mera naam Maryse hai

Birth date : 19th November 1983

Time : 5:55 AM

Place : Pontoise - (Val D'oise 95 - FRANCE)

I want to know about my career, if I am going to change my field or leave France

sometime soon

Also about my love life, if I will find someone....when?

Many thanks

Maryse

Guest guest

Dear Maryse,Good to see a French girl having faith in our system of astrology. We welcome you here in this group, and it is nice to know that you’ve learnt a bit of Hindi with friends.You have a good chart with libra lagna and a Saturn who is one of the best for you exalted in lagna. As it aspects 3H of effort and valour and 10H of work and profession, you’re able to put in a lot of hard work. You look for stability in life and from 2005 onwards your life has been fairly satisfactory. You hold a good position in a good company, (may be media, 5L sat in lagna strong and aspects 3H/10H), but not in creative line. Moon is in aries in your seventh house. You are fond of traveling, taking initiatives, daring and creative.

Since April, you’ve entered one of the best periods of your life, the moon-saturn period and you would be able to achieve your goals. Professionally it is a period of success and honour for you. But leaving France seems to be possible only by next year. You are likely to get a better position in the same concern may be.

Regarding relationships, you will have to make up your own mind first. You appear to be very serious with your moon being in close aspect with Saturn it gives you a mature and grim approach which is sometimes intimidating for the other person. You are given to mood swings and depression. You must take care of that specially for this period of about one year. You will be inclined to take initiatives towards forming new and serious relations. Transit of ven-mars in aries over your natal moon is indicative of this. You will be able find someone if you keep your options open. Just a word of caution here, you might get cheated by friends often, as you would spend your energy and money on them and they walk off! So choose your friends carefully.

Hope this helps. Your feedback will be appreciated.Best WishesNeelam