IndiaDivine.org

Query to Bhasker jee

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shobha ji,

One mans pain is the others gain. If you stay here for a long period of time you will realise that we recieve such mindless queries that one feel as if he is not living in a sane mans land. By the way I would not blame any one of these members who have taken pot shots at you, the way your query came to be understood. This is natural if you were in their place.

In my case I knew that you have joined me as a student therefore perhaps I did not make any comments on the query which you presented, but had it not been the case, then you would have discoevered what happens when I respond to such queries, which would have been totally devastating for your goodself's psyche. Lucky that you did not come under my firing line.

Here everyone is to help, so do not misunderstand, but when something unnatural is heard,listened to, or read, then we cannot blame them for their responses. I have already helped you with your query, so do not expect others too, to do the same for you. We do not prefer nor encourage duplication of one astrologers efforts.

No one on this earth is without pain, agony or hurt. You are not the only one. We all have been through the same and probably going too, and would feel pain hurt and grief in one or the other areas in future too.

But we do not want Meena Kumari stances or Gurudutta stances. We are looking for positive signs amongst this pain and hurt which one passes through in this Life.

Frankly speaking loss of money is not a pain. Broken love if any is not a pain. Pain is actual sickness or a debilitating disease, which if you do not have, then rest assured all this talk of feeling pain, etc, being hurt etc. is all imaginary and worthless.

Hope you will gear yourself and not talk, feel or act in a negative maner.

Lets break free for other threads now.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, shobha anand <mehaak_a wrote:>>  Bhaskar ji... I know .. the mistake was mine...  i gave the money away with my own hands...>  > I just wanted to seek an answer to my query.. bcs  i was having sleepless nights...... i just wanted to know.. if i shud wait for the money..or not...U ANSWERED MY QUERY... I was satisfied with ur answer.... but i dint not expect these kind of reactions... not only ppl including u......... thought that i was makin up stories......BUT WHY WUD I WANT TO MAKE A FOOL OF MYSELF BY ADMITING THAT I MET HIM ON SHAADI SITE???????? I HONESTLY ADMITED THAT I MET HIM ON SHAADI SITE.... bcs i was seeking an honest answer.....it hurts to know that ppl are here to judge and not to help... they are here to make fun of u.. without knowing the pain or agony the other person is going through... >  >  >  > > > > > > > > > > > Shona> > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Re: Query to Bhasker jee> > Received: Monday, June 15, 2009, 8:59 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear all,> > Please we must now put a brake to this thread before any feelings are> wounded on either side. In fact the response coming from all was natural> Shobha ji, because it really sounds strange to a third person how come> we can give so much amount to a stranger coming from a website whom we> do not know really and closely.> > Anyways, please, close this thread now.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > , shobha anand mehaak_a@ .> wrote:> >> > Neelam ji... Thanks for ur critical comments.... .... I must admit> ur WEIRD SENCE OF HUMOUR....!! !......I am amazed.... that it comes> from ANOTHER SO CALLED WOMEN!!... I MUST CLAP FOR UR> COMMENTS.... ......... .. I WISH U WERE IN MY SHOES TO FEEL MY PAIN..> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Shona> >> > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ ... wrote:> >> >> > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ ...> > Re: Re: Query to Bhasker jee> > > > Received: Monday, June 15, 2009, 7:19 AM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > AND..> > A 60 year-old man dupes a 53 old women, in the name of SHAADI.> > She still listens to his crap as he promises to come back with money> and marriage!> >> > Strange are the ways of this world? All for DESIRES!> > If you are not marrying me, give my money back! The lady says now!> >> > Neelam> >> >> >> >> > 2009/6/15 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Rathod ji,> >> > You are right. No one gives just anybody money for nothing. Yesterday> my> > day was spent in accepting Admission Fees to my astrology classes> which> > I am going to begin shortly. Few students enrolling asked me for my> > Consultation charges. I said I charge Rs.2500- She replied me back> that> > "I always pay Rs.100- for my consultation charges. How are you> charging> > so much ?" I answered "This is my charge". Another told me that she> had> > paid Rs.5000- to a famous astrologer but got no predictions from him ,> > but she cant pay me my Fees of Rs.2500- Another lady showed me 2> charts> > but did not pay me even Rs.500- Just today morning one of the> > astrologers on this Group sent me an contact of his. After spending> one> > and a half hour studying his and his wifes chart he left paying me> > Rs.500- telling me that "My financial condition is not good, I can pay> > you only this much". I did not say anything since he had come through> an> > astrologer.> >> > This is the state of affairs these days, that they cant even pay an> > astrologers Fees in full.> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> > , Pankaj Rathod prathod@> > wrote:> >> > >> > > Dear Shonaji> > > I will have to take a big bottle of hajmola to digest this story.> > > You met him on a matrimonial site and you handed him 14lacs ?,here> > people dont easily give Rs.100 to anyone and you gave such a big> amount> > that to a person whom you met online.Hope you have not written the lac> > by mistake just check you account it must be Rs.140.> > > Â> > > Pankaj.> > >> > > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, shobha anand mehaak_a@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > shobha anand mehaak_a@> >> > > Re: Query to Bhasker jee> > > > > > Monday, June 15, 2009, 3:12 PM> > >> > >> > > Respected Bhaskar ji...ÃÆ'‚ I met this person on shaadi> site... he> >> >> >> > is not related to me in any way.. I have no clue.. where he is at the> > moment..> > >> > > Shona> > >> > > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:> > >> > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> > > Re: Query to Bhasker jee> > > > > > Received: Monday, June 15, 2009, 5:12 AM> > >> > > Dear Sridhar ji,> > >> > > Please give reasons on astrological base as to promise of reciept of> > > money through -> > >> > > 1) Litigations.> > >> > > 2) Creation of fear.> > >> > > We do not have the full story from the querent too. How is this> person> > > related to the querent, a family friend or relative, or a contact in> > the> > > circle. We do not even understand the meaning of the act "vanish" 3> > > times which the querent has mentioned. In that case the suggestion> of> > > putting fear may not be ethical ways of receiving back the money,> and> > > may thunderball back at the lender.> > >> > > Also please give advise astrologically, as to the time frame when> the> > > querent has chance of receiving the money back, if she goes for> > > litigation or putting fear in the debtor.> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> > > , Sridhar Iyer rangapura@ ..>> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Since you lost your money during the period of yogakaraka saturn,> > you> > > could get a good part of the money either through litigation or by> > > resorting to creation of fear in the mind of your so called friend> > that> > > you will grieviously harm him in any maner if he does not return the> > > money.> > > > Sridhar> > > >> > > > --- On Mon, 15/6/09, mehaak_a mehaak_a@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > mehaak_a mehaak_a@> > > > Re: Query to Bhasker jee> > > > > > > > Monday, 15 June, 2009, 7:54 AM> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > -Does it mean.. I will not see the money again?> > > >> > > > -- In , shobha anand mehaak_a@ .>> > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Number 91> > > > >> > > > > Thanks> > > > >> > > > > Shona> > > > >> > > > > ============ ========= ===> > > > >> > > > > how easily his job is over> > > > >> > > > > now u take all pain let him enjoy> > > > >> > > > > regrds moderator> > > > >> > > > > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> > > > > Re: Query to Bhasker jee> > > > > > > > > > Received: Monday, June 15, 2009, 2:33 AM> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Mehak ji,> > > > >> > > > > In order to receive reply from me, you please follow as under-> > > > >> > > > > a) Call me from you cell on my cell to ascertain your identity.> My> > > > > No.9323522663> > > > >> > > > > b) Close your eyes, and think of your problem for a moment, and> > give> > > me> > > > > the first number which comes to your mind, between 1-249.> > > > >> > > > > regards,> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > > > , "mehaak_a" <mehaak_a@ .>> > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Respected Bhaskerjee.. .> > > > > >> > > > > > I placed a lot of trust and gave someone 14lakhs... on 28th> feb> > > > > 2006... and the person vainshed from my life.. then came back> > again> > > and> > > > > vainshed again.. it happend 3 times.. but he says will give back> > the> > > > > money.. am not sure... i came to know from outside sources that> he> > > owes> > > > > money to many ppl.. am not sure.. if he wanted to extarct more> > money> > > > > from me ... i feel betrayed and lost ...am not sure if he will> > > return my> > > > > money... plz answer .. if ther are any chances of my recovering> > the> > > lost> > > > > funds.. or will i have to accept the fact that they r gone> > > forever...> > > > > >> > > > > > My DOB... 28 jan 1956... bombay... 5.18 pm> > > > > > his Dob... 11 june 1950 .. nagpur... 1.23 am> > > > > >> > > > > > Thanks> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > > > Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!> > > > >> > > > > http://www.flickr. com/gift/> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with > > India> > > Travel http://in.travel. /> > > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!> > >> > > http://www.flickr. com/gift/> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier. Optimized> for Get it Now for Free! at> http://downloads. / ca/internetexplo rer/> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ________________> Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr! > > http://www.flickr.com/gift/>

Guest guest

Hi Guruji,My name is Ravi .I want to know about my career and my life with my wife.i was born on 26-AUg-1981,time morning 6.15 AM.place birth at Guntur,AP.Place residing hyderabad.AP.

thanks,Ravi MOn Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 9:47 AM, shobha anand <mehaak_a wrote:

Bhaskar ji... I know .. the mistake was mine...  i gave the money away with my own hands...

I just wanted to seek an answer to my query.. bcs  i  was having sleepless nights...... i just wanted to know.. if i shud wait for the money..or not...U ANSWERED MY QUERY... I  was satisfied with ur answer.... but i dint not expect these kind of reactions...  not only ppl including u......... thought that i was makin up stories......BUT WHY WUD I WANT TO MAKE A FOOL OF MYSELF BY ADMITING THAT I MET HIM ON SHAADI SITE???????? I  HONESTLY ADMITED THAT I MET HIM ON SHAADI SITE.... bcs i was seeking an honest answer.....it hurts to know  that  ppl are here to judge and not to help... they are here to make fun of u.. without knowing the pain  or agony the other person is going through...

Shona

--- On Mon, 6/15/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Query to Bhasker jee

Received: Monday, June 15, 2009, 8:59 AM

Dear all,Please we must now put a brake to this thread before any feelings arewounded on either side. In fact the response coming from all was naturalShobha ji, because it really sounds strange to a third person how come

we can give so much amount to a stranger coming from a website whom wedo not know really and closely.Anyways, please, close this thread now.regards/Bhaskar., shobha anand <mehaak_a@.. .> wrote:

>> Neelam ji... Thanks for ur critical comments.... .... I must admitur WEIRD SENCE OF HUMOUR....!! !......I am amazed.... that it comesfrom ANOTHER SO CALLED WOMEN!!... I MUST CLAP FOR URCOMMENTS.... ......... .. I WISH U WERE IN MY SHOES TO FEEL MY

PAIN..>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shona>> --- On Mon, 6/15/09, neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ ... wrote:>>> neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ ...

> Re: Re: Query to Bhasker jee>

> Received: Monday, June 15, 2009, 7:19 AM>>>>>>>>> AND..> A 60 year-old man dupes a 53 old women, in the name of SHAADI.> She still listens to his crap as he promises to come back with money

and marriage!>> Strange are the ways of this world? All for DESIRES!> If you are not marrying me, give my money back! The lady says

now!>> Neelam>>>>> 2009/6/15 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>>>>>>>

>>>> Dear Rathod ji,>> You are right. No one gives just anybody money for nothing. Yesterdaymy> day was spent in accepting Admission Fees to my astrology classeswhich

> I am going to begin shortly. Few students enrolling asked me for my> Consultation charges. I said I charge Rs.2500- She replied me backthat> " I always pay Rs.100- for my consultation charges. How are you

charging> so much ? " I answered " This is my charge " . Another told me that shehad> paid Rs.5000- to a famous astrologer but got no predictions from him ,> but she cant pay me my Fees of Rs.2500- Another lady showed me 2

charts> but did not pay me even Rs.500- Just today morning one of the>

astrologers on this Group sent me an contact of his. After spendingone> and a half hour studying his and his wifes chart he left paying me> Rs.500- telling me that " My financial condition is not good, I can pay

> you only this much " . I did not say anything since he had come throughan> astrologer.>> This is the state of affairs these days, that they cant even pay an> astrologers Fees in full.

>> regards/Bhaskar.>> , Pankaj Rathod prathod@> wrote:>> >> > Dear Shonaji> > I will have to take a big bottle of hajmola to digest this story.

> > You met him on a matrimonial site and you handed him 14lacs ?,here> people dont easily give Rs.100 to anyone and you gave such a bigamount> that to a person whom you met online.Hope you have not written the lac

> by mistake

just check you account it must be Rs.140.> > Â> > Pankaj.> >> > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, shobha anand mehaak_a@ wrote:> >> >> > shobha anand mehaak_a@

>> > Re: Query to Bhasker jee> > > > Monday, June 15, 2009, 3:12 PM> >> >> > Respected Bhaskar ji... I met this person on shaadi

site... he>>>> is not related to me in any way.. I have no clue.. where he is at the> moment..> >> > Shona> >> > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

> >> > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> > Re: Query to Bhasker jee> >

>

> Received: Monday, June 15, 2009, 5:12 AM> >> > Dear Sridhar ji,> >> > Please give reasons on astrological base as to promise of reciept of> > money through -> >

> > 1) Litigations.> >> > 2) Creation of fear.> >> > We do not have the full story from the querent too. How is thisperson> > related to the querent, a family friend or relative, or a contact in

> the> > circle. We do not even understand the meaning of the act " vanish " 3> > times which the querent has mentioned. In that case the suggestionof> > putting fear may not be ethical ways of receiving back the money,

and> > may thunderball back at the lender.> >> > Also please give advise astrologically, as to the time frame whenthe> > querent has chance of receiving the money back, if she

goes for> > litigation or putting fear in the debtor.> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> > , Sridhar Iyer rangapura@ ..>> > wrote:

> > >> > > Since you lost your money during the period of yogakaraka saturn,> you> > could get a good part of the money either through litigation or by> > resorting to creation of fear in the mind of your so called friend

> that> > you will grieviously harm him in any maner if he does not return the> > money.> > > Sridhar> > >> > > --- On Mon, 15/6/09, mehaak_a mehaak_a@ wrote:

> > >> > >> > > mehaak_a mehaak_a@> > > Re: Query to Bhasker jee> > > > > > Monday, 15 June,

2009, 7:54 AM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > -Does it mean.. I will not see the money again?

> > >> > > -- In , shobha anand mehaak_a@ .>> > wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Number 91> > > >

> > > > Thanks> > > >> > > > Shona> > > >> > > > ============ ========= ===> > > >> > > > how easily his job is over

> > > >> > > > now u take all pain let him enjoy> > > >> > > > regrds moderator> > > >> > > > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

> > > >> >

> >> > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> > > > Re: Query to Bhasker jee> > > > > > > > Received: Monday, June 15, 2009, 2:33 AM

> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Mehak ji,> > > >> > > > In order to receive reply from me, you please follow as under-> > > >> > > > a) Call me from you cell on my cell to ascertain your identity.

My> > > > No.9323522663> > > >> > > > b) Close your eyes, and think of your problem for a moment, and> give> > me> > > > the first number which comes to your mind, between 1-249.

> > > >> > > > regards,> > > >> > > > Bhaskar.> > >

>> > > > , " mehaak_a " <mehaak_a@ .>> > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Respected Bhaskerjee.. .> > > > >

> > > > > I placed a lot of trust and gave someone 14lakhs... on 28thfeb> > > > 2006... and the person vainshed from my life.. then came back> again> > and> > > > vainshed again.. it happend 3 times.. but he says will give back

> the> > > > money.. am not sure... i came to know from outside sources thathe> > owes> > > > money to many ppl.. am not sure.. if he wanted to extarct more> money

> > > > from me ... i feel betrayed and lost ...am not sure if he will> > return my> > > > money... plz answer .. if ther are any chances of my recovering> the>

> lost> > > > funds.. or will i have to accept the fact that they r gone> > forever...> > > > >> > > > > My DOB... 28 jan 1956... bombay... 5.18 pm> > > > > his Dob... 11 june 1950 .. nagpur... 1.23 am

> > > > >> > > > > Thanks> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >

> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >

> > > >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > > Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!> > > >>

> > > http://www.flickr. com/gift/> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >

> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with

> India> > Travel http://in.travel. /> > >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> > Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!> >> > http://www.flickr. com/gift/>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier. Optimizedfor Get it Now for Free! athttp://downloads. / ca/internetexplo rer/

>

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers.

Guest guest

Respected Bhaskar ji...

R u trying to say.. that i was wrong??????????? if that is the case.. then AM SORRY.. I applogise...!!! plz forgive me for asking the wrong question.....!!

Shona--- On Mon, 6/15/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Query to Bhasker jee Received: Monday, June 15, 2009, 10:24 AM

Dear Shobha ji,

One mans pain is the others gain. If you stay here for a long period of time you will realise that we recieve such mindless queries that one feel as if he is not living in a sane mans land. By the way I would not blame any one of these members who have taken pot shots at you, the way your query came to be understood. This is natural if you were in their place.

In my case I knew that you have joined me as a student therefore perhaps I did not make any comments on the query which you presented, but had it not been the case, then you would have discoevered what happens when I respond to such queries, which would have been totally devastating for your goodself's psyche. Lucky that you did not come under my firing line.

Here everyone is to help, so do not misunderstand, but when something unnatural is heard,listened to, or read, then we cannot blame them for their responses. I have already helped you with your query, so do not expect others too, to do the same for you. We do not prefer nor encourage duplication of one astrologers efforts.

No one on this earth is without pain, agony or hurt. You are not the only one. We all have been through the same and probably going too, and would feel pain hurt and grief in one or the other areas in future too.

But we do not want Meena Kumari stances or Gurudutta stances. We are looking for positive signs amongst this pain and hurt which one passes through in this Life.

Frankly speaking loss of money is not a pain. Broken love if any is not a pain. Pain is actual sickness or a debilitating disease, which if you do not have, then rest assured all this talk of feeling pain, etc, being hurt etc. is all imaginary and worthless.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, shobha anand <mehaak_a wrote:>>  Bhaskar ji... I know .. the mistake was mine...  i gave the money away with my own hands...>  > I just wanted to seek an answer to my query.. bcs  i was having sleepless nights...... i just wanted to know.. if i shud wait for the money..or not...U ANSWERED MY QUERY... I was satisfied with ur answer.... but i dint not expect these kind of reactions... not only ppl including u......... thought that i was makin up stories..... .BUT WHY WUD I WANT TO MAKE A FOOL OF MYSELF BY ADMITING THAT I MET HIM ON SHAADI SITE???????? I HONESTLY ADMITED THAT I MET HIM ON SHAADI SITE.... bcs i was seeking an honest answer.....it hurts to know that ppl are here to judge and not to help... they are here to make fun of u.. without knowing the pain or

agony the other person is going through... > Â > Â > Â > > > > > > > > > > > Shona> > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> Re: Query to Bhasker jee> > Received: Monday, June 15, 2009, 8:59 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear all,> > Please we must now put a brake to this thread before any feelings are> wounded on either side. In fact the response coming from all was natural> Shobha ji, because it really sounds strange to a third person how come> we can give so much amount to a stranger coming from a website whom we> do not know really and closely.> >

Anyways, please, close this thread now.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > , shobha anand mehaak_a@ .> wrote:> >> > Neelam ji... Thanks for ur critical comments.... .... I must admit> ur WEIRD SENCE OF HUMOUR....!! !......I am amazed.... that it comes> from ANOTHER SO CALLED WOMEN!!... I MUST CLAP FOR UR> COMMENTS.... ......... .. I WISH U WERE IN MY SHOES TO FEEL MY PAIN..> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Shona> >> > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ ... wrote:> >> >> > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ ...> > Re: Re: Query to Bhasker jee> > > > Received:

Monday, June 15, 2009, 7:19 AM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > AND..> > A 60 year-old man dupes a 53 old women, in the name of SHAADI.> > She still listens to his crap as he promises to come back with money> and marriage!> >> > Strange are the ways of this world? All for DESIRES!> > If you are not marrying me, give my money back! The lady says now!> >> > Neelam> >> >> >> >> > 2009/6/15 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Rathod ji,> >> > You are right. No one gives just anybody money for nothing. Yesterday> my> > day was spent in accepting Admission Fees to my

astrology classes> which> > I am going to begin shortly. Few students enrolling asked me for my> > Consultation charges. I said I charge Rs.2500- She replied me back> that> > "I always pay Rs.100- for my consultation charges. How are you> charging> > so much ?" I answered "This is my charge". Another told me that she> had> > paid Rs.5000- to a famous astrologer but got no predictions from him ,> > but she cant pay me my Fees of Rs.2500- Another lady showed me 2> charts> > but did not pay me even Rs.500- Just today morning one of the> > astrologers on this Group sent me an contact of his. After spending> one> > and a half hour studying his and his wifes chart he left paying me> > Rs.500- telling me that "My financial condition is not good, I can pay> > you only this much". I did not say anything since he

had come through> an> > astrologer.> >> > This is the state of affairs these days, that they cant even pay an> > astrologers Fees in full.> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> > , Pankaj Rathod prathod@> > wrote:> >> > >> > > Dear Shonaji> > > I will have to take a big bottle of hajmola to digest this story.> > > You met him on a matrimonial site and you handed him 14lacs ?,here> > people dont easily give Rs.100 to anyone and you gave such a big> amount> > that to a person whom you met online.Hope you have not written the lac> > by mistake just check you account it must be Rs.140.> > > Â> > > Pankaj.> > >> > > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, shobha anand mehaak_a@ wrote:> >

>> > >> > > shobha anand mehaak_a@> >> > > Re: Query to Bhasker jee> > > > > > Monday, June 15, 2009, 3:12 PM> > >> > >> > > Respected Bhaskar ji...ÃÆ'‚Â I met this person on shaadi> site... he> >> >> >> > is not related to me in any way.. I have no clue.. where he is at the> > moment..> > >> > > Shona> > >> > > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:> > >> > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> > > Re: Query to Bhasker jee> > > > > > Received: Monday, June

15, 2009, 5:12 AM> > >> > > Dear Sridhar ji,> > >> > > Please give reasons on astrological base as to promise of reciept of> > > money through -> > >> > > 1) Litigations.> > >> > > 2) Creation of fear.> > >> > > We do not have the full story from the querent too. How is this> person> > > related to the querent, a family friend or relative, or a contact in> > the> > > circle. We do not even understand the meaning of the act "vanish" 3> > > times which the querent has mentioned. In that case the suggestion> of> > > putting fear may not be ethical ways of receiving back the money,> and> > > may thunderball back at the lender.> > >> > > Also please give advise astrologically, as to the time frame

when> the> > > querent has chance of receiving the money back, if she goes for> > > litigation or putting fear in the debtor.> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> > > , Sridhar Iyer rangapura@ ..>> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Since you lost your money during the period of yogakaraka saturn,> > you> > > could get a good part of the money either through litigation or by> > > resorting to creation of fear in the mind of your so called friend> > that> > > you will grieviously harm him in any maner if he does not return the> > > money.> > > > Sridhar> > > >> > > > --- On Mon, 15/6/09, mehaak_a mehaak_a@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > >

mehaak_a mehaak_a@> > > > Re: Query to Bhasker jee> > > > > > > > Monday, 15 June, 2009, 7:54 AM> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > -Does it mean.. I will not see the money again?> > > >> > > > -- In , shobha anand mehaak_a@ .>> > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Number 91> > > > >> > > > > Thanks> > > > >> > > > > Shona> > > > >> > > > > ============ ========= ===> > > > >> > > >

> how easily his job is over> > > > >> > > > > now u take all pain let him enjoy> > > > >> > > > > regrds moderator> > > > >> > > > > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> > > > > Re: Query to Bhasker jee> > > > > > > > > > Received: Monday, June 15, 2009, 2:33 AM> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Mehak ji,> > > > >> > > > > In order to receive reply from me, you please follow as under-> > > > >> > > > > a) Call me from you cell on my cell to

ascertain your identity.> My> > > > > No.9323522663> > > > >> > > > > b) Close your eyes, and think of your problem for a moment, and> > give> > > me> > > > > the first number which comes to your mind, between 1-249.> > > > >> > > > > regards,> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > > > , "mehaak_a" <mehaak_a@ .>> > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Respected Bhaskerjee.. .> > > > > >> > > > > > I placed a lot of trust and gave someone 14lakhs... on 28th> feb> > > > > 2006... and the person vainshed from my life.. then came back> > again> > >

and> > > > > vainshed again.. it happend 3 times.. but he says will give back> > the> > > > > money.. am not sure... i came to know from outside sources that> he> > > owes> > > > > money to many ppl.. am not sure.. if he wanted to extarct more> > money> > > > > from me ... i feel betrayed and lost ...am not sure if he will> > > return my> > > > > money... plz answer .. if ther are any chances of my recovering> > the> > > lost> > > > > funds.. or will i have to accept the fact that they r gone> > > forever...> > > > > >> > > > > > My DOB... 28 jan 1956... bombay... 5.18 pm> > > > > > his Dob... 11 june 1950 .. nagpur... 1.23 am> > > > > >> > > > >

> Thanks> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > > > Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!> > > > >> > > > > http://www.flickr. com/gift/> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >

>> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with > > India> > > Travel http://in.travel. /> > > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!> > >> > > http://www.flickr. com/gift/> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________

_________ _________ _________ _> > The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier. Optimized> for Get it Now for Free! at> http://downloads. / ca/internetexplo rer/> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________> Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr! > > http://www.flickr. com/gift/>

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Guest guest

Dear Shona/Mahak/Shobha,

I, he, she, or anybody is not great enough to judge you or your query as

right or wrong.

It was only because you said that you do not know the person whom you

gave such a big amount, that you elicited the responses which made you

sad. That giving the money to a stranger was an unnatural act, so do not

worry about us judging you right or wrong.

By the way all of us behave stupidly at one or more times in our Life in

every year of our lives, till the age of 100 years, if we live till that

age, so theres no definition of behaviour for such matters. You are no

criminal and we are no saints. Okay ?

So just forget the right or wrong of the question put up by you, and

move forward without extending this thread any further. (This thread is

taking unnecessary time and efforts).

regards/Bhaskar.

, shobha anand <mehaak_a wrote:

>

> Respected Bhaskar ji...

> Â

> R u trying to say.. that i was wrong??????????? if that is the case..

then AM SORRY.. IÂ applogise...!!! plz forgive me for asking the

wrong question.....!!

>

>

>

>

>

>

Shona

>

> --- On Mon, 6/15/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

> Re: Query to Bhasker jee

>

> Received: Monday, June 15, 2009, 10:24 AM

>

>

>

Dear Shobha ji,

> One mans pain is the others gain. If you stay here for a long

period of time you will realise that we recieve such mindless queries

that one feel as if he is not living in a sane mans land. By the way I

would not blame any one of these members who have taken pot shots at

you, the way your query came to be understood. This is natural if you

were in their place.

> Â

> In my case I knew that you have joined me as a student therefore

perhaps I did not make any comments on the query which you presented,

but had it not been the case, then you would have discoevered what

happens when I respond to such queries, which would have been totally

devastating for your goodself's psyche. Lucky that you did not come

under my firing line.

> Â

> Here everyone is to help, so do not misunderstand, but when something

unnatural is heard,listened to, or read, then we cannot blame them for

their responses. I have already helped you with your query, so do not

expect others too, to do the same for you. We do not prefer nor

encourage duplication of one astrologers efforts.

> Â

> No one on this earth is without pain, agony or hurt. You are not the

only one. We all have been through the same and probably going too, and

would feel pain hurt and grief in one or the other areas in future too.

> Â

> But we do not want Meena Kumari stances or Gurudutta stances. We are

looking for positive signs amongst this pain and hurt which one passes

through in this Life.

> Â

> Frankly speaking loss of money is not a pain. Broken love if any is

not a pain. Pain is actual sickness or a debilitating disease, which if

you do not have, then rest assured all this talk of feeling pain, etc,

being hurt etc. is all imaginary and worthless.

> Â

> Hope you will gear yourself and not talk, feel or act in a negative

maner.

> Â

> Lets break free for other threads now.

> Â

> best wishes,

> Bhaskar.

> Â

> Â

>

> , shobha anand mehaak_a@ wrote:

> >

> >  Bhaskar ji... I know .. the mistake was mine...ÂÂ

i gave the money away with my own hands...

> > ÂÂ

> > I just wanted to seek an answer to my query.. bcsÂÂ

i was having sleepless nights...... i just wanted to

know.. if i shud wait for the money..or not...U ANSWERED MY QUERY...

I was satisfied with ur answer.... but i dint not expect these

kind of reactions... not only ppl including u......... thought

that i was makin up stories..... .BUT WHY WUD I WANT TO MAKE A FOOL OF

MYSELF BY ADMITING THAT I MET HIM ON SHAADI SITE???????? IÂÂ

HONESTLY ADMITED THAT I MET HIM ON SHAADI SITE.... bcs i was seeking an

honest answer.....it hurts to know that ppl are here to

judge and not to help... they are here to make fun of u.. without

knowing the pain or agony the other person is going through...

> > ÂÂ

> > ÂÂ

> > ÂÂ

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Shona

> >

> > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> >

> >

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > Re: Query to Bhasker jee

> >

> > Received: Monday, June 15, 2009, 8:59 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear all,

> >

> > Please we must now put a brake to this thread before any feelings

are

> > wounded on either side. In fact the response coming from all was

natural

> > Shobha ji, because it really sounds strange to a third person how

come

> > we can give so much amount to a stranger coming from a website whom

we

> > do not know really and closely.

> >

> > Anyways, please, close this thread now.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> > , shobha anand mehaak_a@ .>

wrote:

> > >

> > > Neelam ji... Thanks for ur critical comments.... .... I

must admit

> > ur WEIRD SENCE OF HUMOUR....!! !......I am amazed.... that it comes

> > from ANOTHER SO CALLED WOMEN!!... I MUST CLAP FOR UR

> > COMMENTS.... ......... .. I WISH U WERE IN MY SHOES TO FEEL MY

PAIN..

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Shona

> > >

> > > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ ... wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ ...

> > > Re: Re: Query to Bhasker jee

> > >

> > > Received: Monday, June 15, 2009, 7:19 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > AND..

> > > A 60 year-old man dupes a 53 old women, in the name of SHAADI.

> > > She still listens to his crap as he promises to come back with

money

> > and marriage!

> > >

> > > Strange are the ways of this world? All for DESIRES!

> > > If you are not marrying me, give my money back! The lady says now!

> > >

> > > Neelam

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > 2009/6/15 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Rathod ji,

> > >

> > > You are right. No one gives just anybody money for nothing.

Yesterday

> > my

> > > day was spent in accepting Admission Fees to my astrology classes

> > which

> > > I am going to begin shortly. Few students enrolling asked me for

my

> > > Consultation charges. I said I charge Rs.2500- She replied me back

> > that

> > > " I always pay Rs.100- for my consultation charges. How are you

> > charging

> > > so much ? " I answered " This is my charge " . Another told me that

she

> > had

> > > paid Rs.5000- to a famous astrologer but got no predictions from

him ,

> > > but she cant pay me my Fees of Rs.2500- Another lady showed me 2

> > charts

> > > but did not pay me even Rs.500- Just today morning one of the

> > > astrologers on this Group sent me an contact of his. After

spending

> > one

> > > and a half hour studying his and his wifes chart he left paying me

> > > Rs.500- telling me that " My financial condition is not good, I can

pay

> > > you only this much " . I did not say anything since he had come

through

> > an

> > > astrologer.

> > >

> > > This is the state of affairs these days, that they cant even pay

an

> > > astrologers Fees in full.

> > >

> > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > >

> > > , Pankaj Rathod prathod@

> > > wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Shonaji

> > > > I will have to take a big bottle of hajmola to digest this

story.

> > > > You met him on a matrimonial site and you handed him 14lacs

?,here

> > > people dont easily give Rs.100 to anyone and you gave such a big

> > amount

> > > that to a person whom you met online.Hope you have not written the

lac

> > > by mistake just check you account it must be Rs.140.

> > > > ÃÆ'‚

> > > > Pankaj.

> > > >

> > > > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, shobha anand mehaak_a@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > shobha anand mehaak_a@

> > >

> > > > Re: Query to Bhasker jee

> > > >

> > > > Monday, June 15, 2009, 3:12 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Respected Bhaskar

ji...ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ I met this person

on shaadi

> > site... he

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > is not related to me in any way.. I have no clue.. where he is at

the

> > > moment..

> > > >

> > > > Shona

> > > >

> > > > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

> > > > Re: Query to Bhasker jee

> > > >

> > > > Received: Monday, June 15, 2009, 5:12 AM

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sridhar ji,

> > > >

> > > > Please give reasons on astrological base as to promise of

reciept of

> > > > money through -

> > > >

> > > > 1) Litigations.

> > > >

> > > > 2) Creation of fear.

> > > >

> > > > We do not have the full story from the querent too. How is this

> > person

> > > > related to the querent, a family friend or relative, or a

contact in

> > > the

> > > > circle. We do not even understand the meaning of the act

" vanish " 3

> > > > times which the querent has mentioned. In that case the

suggestion

> > of

> > > > putting fear may not be ethical ways of receiving back the

money,

> > and

> > > > may thunderball back at the lender.

> > > >

> > > > Also please give advise astrologically, as to the time frame

when

> > the

> > > > querent has chance of receiving the money back, if she goes for

> > > > litigation or putting fear in the debtor.

> > > >

> > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > > , Sridhar Iyer rangapura@

...>

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Since you lost your money during the period of yogakaraka

saturn,

> > > you

> > > > could get a good part of the money either through litigation or

by

> > > > resorting to creation of fear in the mind of your so called

friend

> > > that

> > > > you will grieviously harm him in any maner if he does not return

the

> > > > money.

> > > > > Sridhar

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On Mon, 15/6/09, mehaak_a mehaak_a@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > mehaak_a mehaak_a@

> > > > > Re: Query to Bhasker jee

> > > > >

> > > > > Monday, 15 June, 2009, 7:54 AM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > -Does it mean.. I will not see the money again?

> > > > >

> > > > > -- In , shobha anand mehaak_a@

..>

> > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Number 91

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Shona

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ============ ========= ===

> > > > > >

> > > > > > how easily his job is over

> > > > > >

> > > > > > now u take all pain let him enjoy

> > > > > >

> > > > > > regrds moderator

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>

> > > > > > Re: Query to Bhasker jee

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Received: Monday, June 15, 2009, 2:33 AM

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Mehak ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > In order to receive reply from me, you please follow as

under-

> > > > > >

> > > > > > a) Call me from you cell on my cell to ascertain your

identity.

> > My

> > > > > > No.9323522663

> > > > > >

> > > > > > b) Close your eyes, and think of your problem for a moment,

and

> > > give

> > > > me

> > > > > > the first number which comes to your mind, between 1-249.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > regards,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > , " mehaak_a "

<mehaak_a@ .>

> > > > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Respected Bhaskerjee.. .

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I placed a lot of trust and gave someone 14lakhs... on

28th

> > feb

> > > > > > 2006... and the person vainshed from my life.. then came

back

> > > again

> > > > and

> > > > > > vainshed again.. it happend 3 times.. but he says will give

back

> > > the

> > > > > > money.. am not sure... i came to know from outside sources

that

> > he

> > > > owes

> > > > > > money to many ppl.. am not sure.. if he wanted to extarct

more

> > > money

> > > > > > from me ... i feel betrayed and lost ...am not sure if he

will

> > > > return my

> > > > > > money... plz answer .. if ther are any chances of my

recovering

> > > the

> > > > lost

> > > > > > funds.. or will i have to accept the fact that they r gone

> > > > forever...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > My DOB... 28 jan 1956... bombay... 5.18 pm

> > > > > > > his Dob... 11 june 1950 .. nagpur... 1.23 am

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Thanks

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________

_________ _

> > > > > > Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > http://www.flickr. com/gift/

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with

> > > India

> > > > Travel http://in.travel. /

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> > > > Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

> > > >

> > > > http://www.flickr. com/gift/

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> > > The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer,

easier. Optimized

> > for Get it Now for Free! at

> > http://downloads. / ca/internetexplo rer/

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________

_________

> > Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

> >

> > http://www.flickr. com/gift/

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email

the boot with the All-new Mail. Click on Options in Mail and

switch to New Mail today or register for free at http://mail..ca

>

Guest guest

Dear Shona ji

I apologise for what I said,I did not mean to hurt you or make fun at your expense.What you did was so foolish that I could not stop myself from commenting about it.Apart from that there are many fake ids ( I am not talking about you ) who come here to harrass the astrologers here by giving fake info so it is natural for the regular members like me to sometime doubt about something.

Pankaj.--- On Mon, 6/15/09, shobha anand <mehaak_a wrote:

shobha anand <mehaak_aRe: Re: Query to Bhasker jee Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 8:56 PM

Respected Bhaskar ji...

R u trying to say.. that i was wrong??????? ???? if that is the case.. then AM SORRY.. I applogise... !!! plz forgive me for asking the wrong question.... .!!

Shona--- On Mon, 6/15/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> Re: Query to Bhasker jeeReceived: Monday, June 15, 2009, 10:24 AM

Dear Shobha ji,

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, shobha anand <mehaak_a wrote:>>  Bhaskar ji... I know .. the mistake was mine...  i gave the money away with my own hands...>  > I just wanted to seek an answer to my query.. bcs  i was having sleepless nights...... i just wanted to know.. if i shud wait for the money..or not...U ANSWERED MY QUERY... I was satisfied with ur answer.... but i dint not expect these kind of reactions... not only ppl including u......... thought that i was makin up stories..... .BUT WHY WUD I WANT TO MAKE A FOOL OF MYSELF BY ADMITING THAT I MET HIM ON SHAADI SITE???????? I HONESTLY ADMITED THAT I MET HIM ON SHAADI SITE.... bcs i was seeking an honest answer.....it hurts to know that ppl are here to judge and not to help... they are here to make fun of u..

without knowing the pain or agony the other person is going through... >  >  >  > > > > > > > > > > > Shona> > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> Re: Query to Bhasker jee> > Received: Monday, June 15, 2009, 8:59 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear all,> > Please we must now put a brake to this thread before any feelings are> wounded on either side. In fact the response coming from all was natural> Shobha ji, because it really sounds strange to a third person how come> we can give so much amount to a stranger coming from a website whom we>

do not know really and closely.> > Anyways, please, close this thread now.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > , shobha anand mehaak_a@ .> wrote:> >> > Neelam ji... Thanks for ur critical comments.... .... I must admit> ur WEIRD SENCE OF HUMOUR....!! !......I am amazed.... that it comes> from ANOTHER SO CALLED WOMEN!!... I MUST CLAP FOR UR> COMMENTS.... ......... .. I WISH U WERE IN MY SHOES TO FEEL MY PAIN..> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Shona> >> > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ ... wrote:> >> >> > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ ...> > Re: Re: Query to Bhasker jee> > To:

> > Received: Monday, June 15, 2009, 7:19 AM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > AND..> > A 60 year-old man dupes a 53 old women, in the name of SHAADI.> > She still listens to his crap as he promises to come back with money> and marriage!> >> > Strange are the ways of this world? All for DESIRES!> > If you are not marrying me, give my money back! The lady says now!> >> > Neelam> >> >> >> >> > 2009/6/15 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Rathod ji,> >> > You are right. No one gives just anybody money for nothing. Yesterday> my> >

day was spent in accepting Admission Fees to my astrology classes> which> > I am going to begin shortly. Few students enrolling asked me for my> > Consultation charges. I said I charge Rs.2500- She replied me back> that> > "I always pay Rs.100- for my consultation charges. How are you> charging> > so much ?" I answered "This is my charge". Another told me that she> had> > paid Rs.5000- to a famous astrologer but got no predictions from him ,> > but she cant pay me my Fees of Rs.2500- Another lady showed me 2> charts> > but did not pay me even Rs.500- Just today morning one of the> > astrologers on this Group sent me an contact of his. After spending> one> > and a half hour studying his and his wifes chart he left paying me> > Rs.500- telling me that "My financial condition is not good, I can pay> > you

only this much". I did not say anything since he had come through> an> > astrologer.> >> > This is the state of affairs these days, that they cant even pay an> > astrologers Fees in full.> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> > , Pankaj Rathod prathod@> > wrote:> >> > >> > > Dear Shonaji> > > I will have to take a big bottle of hajmola to digest this story.> > > You met him on a matrimonial site and you handed him 14lacs ?,here> > people dont easily give Rs.100 to anyone and you gave such a big> amount> > that to a person whom you met online.Hope you have not written the lac> > by mistake just check you account it must be Rs.140.> > > Â> > > Pankaj.> > >> > >

--- On Mon, 6/15/09, shobha anand mehaak_a@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > shobha anand mehaak_a@> >> > > Re: Query to Bhasker jee> > > > > > Monday, June 15, 2009, 3:12 PM> > >> > >> > > Respected Bhaskar ji...ÃÆ'‚Â I met this person on shaadi> site... he> >> >> >> > is not related to me in any way.. I have no clue.. where he is at the> > moment..> > >> > > Shona> > >> > > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:> > >> > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> > > Re: Query to Bhasker

jee> > > > > > Received: Monday, June 15, 2009, 5:12 AM> > >> > > Dear Sridhar ji,> > >> > > Please give reasons on astrological base as to promise of reciept of> > > money through -> > >> > > 1) Litigations.> > >> > > 2) Creation of fear.> > >> > > We do not have the full story from the querent too. How is this> person> > > related to the querent, a family friend or relative, or a contact in> > the> > > circle. We do not even understand the meaning of the act "vanish" 3> > > times which the querent has mentioned. In that case the suggestion> of> > > putting fear may not be ethical ways of receiving back the money,> and> > > may thunderball back at the

lender.> > >> > > Also please give advise astrologically, as to the time frame when> the> > > querent has chance of receiving the money back, if she goes for> > > litigation or putting fear in the debtor.> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> > > , Sridhar Iyer rangapura@ ..>> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Since you lost your money during the period of yogakaraka saturn,> > you> > > could get a good part of the money either through litigation or by> > > resorting to creation of fear in the mind of your so called friend> > that> > > you will grieviously harm him in any maner if he does not return the> > > money.> > > > Sridhar> > > >> > > > --- On Mon,

15/6/09, mehaak_a mehaak_a@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > mehaak_a mehaak_a@> > > > Re: Query to Bhasker jee> > > > > > > > Monday, 15 June, 2009, 7:54 AM> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > -Does it mean.. I will not see the money again?> > > >> > > > -- In , shobha anand mehaak_a@ .>> > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Number 91> > > > >> > > > > Thanks> > > > >> > > > > Shona> > > >

>> > > > > ============ ========= ===> > > > >> > > > > how easily his job is over> > > > >> > > > > now u take all pain let him enjoy> > > > >> > > > > regrds moderator> > > > >> > > > > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> > > > > Re: Query to Bhasker jee> > > > > > > > > > Received: Monday, June 15, 2009, 2:33 AM> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Mehak ji,> > > > >> > > > > In order to receive reply from me, you please

follow as under-> > > > >> > > > > a) Call me from you cell on my cell to ascertain your identity.> My> > > > > No.9323522663> > > > >> > > > > b) Close your eyes, and think of your problem for a moment, and> > give> > > me> > > > > the first number which comes to your mind, between 1-249.> > > > >> > > > > regards,> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > > > , "mehaak_a" <mehaak_a@ .>> > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Respected Bhaskerjee.. .> > > > > >> > > > > > I placed a lot of trust and gave someone 14lakhs... on 28th> feb> > >

> > 2006... and the person vainshed from my life.. then came back> > again> > > and> > > > > vainshed again.. it happend 3 times.. but he says will give back> > the> > > > > money.. am not sure... i came to know from outside sources that> he> > > owes> > > > > money to many ppl.. am not sure.. if he wanted to extarct more> > money> > > > > from me ... i feel betrayed and lost ...am not sure if he will> > > return my> > > > > money... plz answer .. if ther are any chances of my recovering> > the> > > lost> > > > > funds.. or will i have to accept the fact that they r gone> > > forever...> > > > > >> > > > > > My DOB... 28 jan 1956... bombay... 5.18 pm> > > > > >

his Dob... 11 june 1950 .. nagpur... 1.23 am> > > > > >> > > > > > Thanks> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > > > Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!> > > > >> > > > > http://www.flickr. com/gift/> > > > >> > > >> > >

>> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with > > India> > > Travel http://in.travel. /> > > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!> > >> > > http://www.flickr. com/gift/> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>

>> >> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier. Optimized> for Get it Now for Free! at> http://downloads. / ca/internetexplo rer/> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________> Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr! > > http://www.flickr. com/gift/>

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Guest guest

Dear Pankaj ji.

I am a very sensitive person... but very resililent at the same time.. I bounce back soon... anyways.... Raat gaye so Baat gaye....! I did give the money with my own hands...I was not fabricating any stories... i admit it was a big time mistake and a very stupid one... i guess... i shall pay the price for it....!!

Shona--- On Mon, 6/15/09, Pankaj Rathod <prathod wrote:

Pankaj Rathod <prathodRe: Re: Query to Bhasker jee Received: Monday, June 15, 2009, 5:48 PM

Dear Shona ji

I apologise for what I said,I did not mean to hurt you or make fun at your expense.What you did was so foolish that I could not stop myself from commenting about it.Apart from that there are many fake ids ( I am not talking about you ) who come here to harrass the astrologers here by giving fake info so it is natural for the regular members like me to sometime doubt about something.

Pankaj.--- On Mon, 6/15/09, shobha anand <mehaak_a (AT) (DOT) ca> wrote:

shobha anand <mehaak_a (AT) (DOT) ca>Re: Re: Query to Bhasker jeeMonday, June 15, 2009, 8:56 PM

Respected Bhaskar ji...

R u trying to say.. that i was wrong??????? ???? if that is the case.. then AM SORRY.. I applogise... !!! plz forgive me for asking the wrong question.... .!!

Shona--- On Mon, 6/15/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> Re: Query to Bhasker jeeReceived: Monday, June 15, 2009, 10:24 AM

Dear Shobha ji,

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, shobha anand <mehaak_a wrote:>>  Bhaskar ji... I know .. the mistake was mine...  i gave the money away with my own hands...>  > I just wanted to seek an answer to my query.. bcs  i was having sleepless nights...... i just wanted to know.. if i shud wait for the money..or not...U ANSWERED MY QUERY... I was satisfied with ur answer.... but i dint not expect these kind of reactions... not only ppl including u......... thought that i was makin up stories..... .BUT WHY WUD I WANT TO MAKE A FOOL OF MYSELF BY ADMITING THAT I MET HIM ON SHAADI SITE???????? I HONESTLY ADMITED THAT I MET HIM ON SHAADI SITE.... bcs i was seeking an honest answer.....it hurts to knowÂ

that ppl are here to judge and not to help... they are here to make fun of u.. without knowing the pain or agony the other person is going through... >  >  >  > > > > > > > > > > > Shona> > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> Re: Query to Bhasker jee> > Received: Monday, June 15, 2009, 8:59 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear all,> > Please we must now put a brake to this thread before any feelings are> wounded on either side. In fact the response coming from all was natural> Shobha ji, because it really sounds

strange to a third person how come> we can give so much amount to a stranger coming from a website whom we> do not know really and closely.> > Anyways, please, close this thread now.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > , shobha anand mehaak_a@ .> wrote:> >> > Neelam ji... Thanks for ur critical comments.... .... I must admit> ur WEIRD SENCE OF HUMOUR....!! !......I am amazed.... that it comes> from ANOTHER SO CALLED WOMEN!!... I MUST CLAP FOR UR> COMMENTS.... ......... .. I WISH U WERE IN MY SHOES TO FEEL MY PAIN..> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Shona> >> > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ ... wrote:>

>> >> > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ ...> > Re: Re: Query to Bhasker jee> > > > Received: Monday, June 15, 2009, 7:19 AM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > AND..> > A 60 year-old man dupes a 53 old women, in the name of SHAADI.> > She still listens to his crap as he promises to come back with money> and marriage!> >> > Strange are the ways of this world? All for DESIRES!> > If you are not marrying me, give my money back! The lady says now!> >> > Neelam> >> >> >> >> > 2009/6/15 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>

>> > Dear Rathod ji,> >> > You are right. No one gives just anybody money for nothing. Yesterday> my> > day was spent in accepting Admission Fees to my astrology classes> which> > I am going to begin shortly. Few students enrolling asked me for my> > Consultation charges. I said I charge Rs.2500- She replied me back> that> > "I always pay Rs.100- for my consultation charges. How are you> charging> > so much ?" I answered "This is my charge". Another told me that she> had> > paid Rs.5000- to a famous astrologer but got no predictions from him ,> > but she cant pay me my Fees of Rs.2500- Another lady showed me 2> charts> > but did not pay me even Rs.500- Just today morning one of the> > astrologers on this Group sent me an contact of his. After spending> one> > and a half hour

studying his and his wifes chart he left paying me> > Rs.500- telling me that "My financial condition is not good, I can pay> > you only this much". I did not say anything since he had come through> an> > astrologer.> >> > This is the state of affairs these days, that they cant even pay an> > astrologers Fees in full.> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> > , Pankaj Rathod prathod@> > wrote:> >> > >> > > Dear Shonaji> > > I will have to take a big bottle of hajmola to digest this story.> > > You met him on a matrimonial site and you handed him 14lacs ?,here> > people dont easily give Rs.100 to anyone and you gave such a big> amount> > that to a person whom you met online.Hope you have not written the lac> > by

mistake just check you account it must be Rs.140.> > > Â> > > Pankaj.> > >> > > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, shobha anand mehaak_a@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > shobha anand mehaak_a@> >> > > Re: Query to Bhasker jee> > > > > > Monday, June 15, 2009, 3:12 PM> > >> > >> > > Respected Bhaskar ji...ÃÆ'‚Â I met this person on shaadi> site... he> >> >> >> > is not related to me in any way.. I have no clue.. where he is at the> > moment..> > >>

> > Shona> > >> > > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:> > >> > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> > > Re: Query to Bhasker jee> > > > > > Received: Monday, June 15, 2009, 5:12 AM> > >> > > Dear Sridhar ji,> > >> > > Please give reasons on astrological base as to promise of reciept of> > > money through -> > >> > > 1) Litigations.> > >> > > 2) Creation of fear.> > >> > > We do not have the full story from the querent too. How is this> person> > > related to the querent, a family friend or relative, or a contact in> > the> > > circle. We do not even understand

the meaning of the act "vanish" 3> > > times which the querent has mentioned. In that case the suggestion> of> > > putting fear may not be ethical ways of receiving back the money,> and> > > may thunderball back at the lender.> > >> > > Also please give advise astrologically, as to the time frame when> the> > > querent has chance of receiving the money back, if she goes for> > > litigation or putting fear in the debtor.> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> > > , Sridhar Iyer rangapura@ ..>> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Since you lost your money during the period of yogakaraka saturn,> > you> > > could get a good part of the money either through litigation or by> > > resorting to

creation of fear in the mind of your so called friend> > that> > > you will grieviously harm him in any maner if he does not return the> > > money.> > > > Sridhar> > > >> > > > --- On Mon, 15/6/09, mehaak_a mehaak_a@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > mehaak_a mehaak_a@> > > > Re: Query to Bhasker jee> > > > > > > > Monday, 15 June, 2009, 7:54 AM> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > -Does it mean.. I will not see the money again?> > > >> > > > -- In , shobha anand mehaak_a@

..>> > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Number 91> > > > >> > > > > Thanks> > > > >> > > > > Shona> > > > >> > > > > ============ ========= ===> > > > >> > > > > how easily his job is over> > > > >> > > > > now u take all pain let him enjoy> > > > >> > > > > regrds moderator> > > > >> > > > > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> > > > > Re: Query to Bhasker jee> > > > > @ .

com> > > > > Received: Monday, June 15, 2009, 2:33 AM> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Mehak ji,> > > > >> > > > > In order to receive reply from me, you please follow as under-> > > > >> > > > > a) Call me from you cell on my cell to ascertain your identity.> My> > > > > No.9323522663> > > > >> > > > > b) Close your eyes, and think of your problem for a moment, and> > give> > > me> > > > > the first number which comes to your mind, between 1-249.> > > > >> > > > > regards,> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > > > , "mehaak_a" <mehaak_a@

..>> > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Respected Bhaskerjee.. .> > > > > >> > > > > > I placed a lot of trust and gave someone 14lakhs... on 28th> feb> > > > > 2006... and the person vainshed from my life.. then came back> > again> > > and> > > > > vainshed again.. it happend 3 times.. but he says will give back> > the> > > > > money.. am not sure... i came to know from outside sources that> he> > > owes> > > > > money to many ppl.. am not sure.. if he wanted to extarct more> > money> > > > > from me ... i feel betrayed and lost ...am not sure if he will> > > return my> > > > > money... plz answer .. if ther are any chances of my recovering> >

the> > > lost> > > > > funds.. or will i have to accept the fact that they r gone> > > forever...> > > > > >> > > > > > My DOB... 28 jan 1956... bombay... 5.18 pm> > > > > > his Dob... 11 june 1950 .. nagpur... 1.23 am> > > > > >> > > > > > Thanks> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ____________ _________

_________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > > > Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!> > > > >> > > > > http://www.flickr. com/gift/> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with > > India> > > Travel http://in.travel. /> > > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > Looking for the perfect gift? Give

the gift of Flickr!> > >> > > http://www.flickr. com/gift/> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier. Optimized> for Get it Now for Free! at> http://downloads. / ca/internetexplo rer/> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________> Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

> > http://www.flickr. com/gift/>

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

I didnot see this earlier. I will get back on this soon.

Sridhar--- On Mon, 15/6/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Query to Bhasker jee Date: Monday, 15 June, 2009, 9:12 AM

Dear Sridhar ji,Please give reasons on astrological base as to promise of reciept ofmoney through -1) Litigations.2) Creation of fear.We do not have the full story from the querent too. How is this personrelated to the querent, a family friend or relative, or a contact in thecircle. We do not even understand the meaning of the act "vanish" 3times which the querent has mentioned. In that case the suggestion ofputting fear may not be ethical ways of receiving back the money, andmay thunderball back at the lender.Also please give advise astrologically, as to the time frame when thequerent has chance of receiving the money back, if she goes forlitigation or putting fear in the debtor.regards/Bhaskar., Sridhar Iyer <rangapura@. ..>wrote:>> Since you lost your money during the period of yogakaraka saturn, youcould get a good part of the money either through litigation or byresorting to creation of fear in the mind of your so called friend thatyou will grieviously harm him in any maner if he does not return themoney.> Sridhar>> --- On Mon, 15/6/09, mehaak_a mehaak_a wrote:>>> mehaak_a mehaak_a Re: Query to Bhasker jee> > Monday, 15 June, 2009, 7:54 AM>>>>>>>>>

-Does it mean.. I will not see the money again?>> -- In , shobha anand mehaak_a@ .>wrote:> >> >> > Number 91> >> > Thanks> >> > Shona> >> > ============ ========= ===> >> > how easily his job is over> >> > now u take all pain let him enjoy> >> > regrds moderator> >> > --- On Mon, 6/15/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> >> >> > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> > Re: Query to Bhasker jee> > > > Received: Monday, June 15, 2009, 2:33 AM> >> >> > Dear Mehak ji,> >> > In order to receive reply from me, you please follow as under-> >>

> a) Call me from you cell on my cell to ascertain your identity. My> > No.9323522663> >> > b) Close your eyes, and think of your problem for a moment, and giveme> > the first number which comes to your mind, between 1-249.> >> > regards,> >> > Bhaskar.> >> > , "mehaak_a" <mehaak_a@ .>wrote:> > >> > > Respected Bhaskerjee.. .> > >> > > I placed a lot of trust and gave someone 14lakhs... on 28th feb> > 2006... and the person vainshed from my life.. then came back againand> > vainshed again.. it happend 3 times.. but he says will give back the> > money.. am not sure... i came to know from outside sources that heowes> > money to many ppl.. am not sure.. if he wanted to extarct more money> > from

me ... i feel betrayed and lost ...am not sure if he willreturn my> > money... plz answer .. if ther are any chances of my recovering thelost> > funds.. or will i have to accept the fact that they r goneforever...> > >> > > My DOB... 28 jan 1956... bombay... 5.18 pm> > > his Dob... 11 june 1950 .. nagpur... 1.23 am> > >> > > Thanks> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!> >> > http://www.flickr. com/gift/>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with IndiaTravel http://in.travel. />

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET