IndiaDivine.org

Value - Astrologer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,

I am pained on finding the following lines, as I understand how much pain you should have borne.

'..................................................But alas, there are people who proposeand also at same time those who oppose in this world ...........................'

I wish they oppose paying demanded fees for a doctor. Persons are ready to accept an astrologer's verdict and give in marriage away his dear daughter spending huge hard earned money in glamorous occasion, and pay huge amount to priests, while they 'hesitate' to pay an Astrologer for his services. Of course they profusely decorate an astrologer 'guruji' and 'Pujya Shree' etc., and give them money with which hardly he can have a break fast in an ordinary hotel, these days.

I believe that we should discuss and decide on scaling the 'talents' of astrologers, and strictly each one of them tofollow in realizing the 'fees'. Astrologers must put maximum efforts to look into the 'results' for having gained a 'status' among them, and retain ALWAYS their attained status in this field. Still if someone is satisfied with cheap 'vendors' it is their fate. An Astrologer should make self assessment of 'accountability' of their 'identity' in the 'list' of imminent' astrologers - preferably released periodically in forums. The cheap one line 'results' answering a 'query' should be stopped.

Astrology forums, should only release 'pages' authored my 'greats' for information of others. Every chart before an astrologer is a 'question paper' for him to answer. He writes exams all his life - every day, and build up his ability to find correct remedies to problems and its periods, along with details of solutions/ relief. He should up-date his knowledge as well as his prowess in the subject. Astrologers should not become cheap in answering questions ' How beautiful my wife will be?' and demanding 60 years of 'readings', They should learn to build irrevocable standards of their 'talents'. They should earn adequately and live normal safe economical life.

Astrologers must stop fighting among them in forums. If they differ on a 'point', they can always address their view to the Astrologer concerned in personal mail. Scoring one, over other must stop forthwith to bring dignity to Astrology. This village scene of fighting among many before common tap to collect water must end.

This is possible only when we develop 'self discipline' and stick to 'self assessment'.

A.V.Pathi,

Astrologer, Lincoln LN3 4JT, United Kingdom .

Guest guest

Excellent.----d d trivedi--- On Mon, 15/6/09, venkatachala pathi <pathiav wrote:

venkatachala pathi <pathiav Value - Astrologer Date: Monday, 15 June, 2009, 8:06 PM

Dear Bhaskar ji,

I am pained on finding the following lines, as I understand how much pain you should have borne.

'........... ......... ......... ......... ......... ...But alas, there are people who proposeand also at same time those who oppose in this world ............ ......... ......'

I wish they oppose paying demanded fees for a doctor. Persons are ready to accept an astrologer's verdict and give in marriage away his dear daughter spending huge hard earned money in glamorous occasion, and pay huge amount to priests, while they 'hesitate' to pay an Astrologer for his services. Of course they profusely decorate an astrologer 'guruji' and 'Pujya Shree' etc., and give them money with which hardly he can have a break fast in an ordinary hotel, these days.

I believe that we should discuss and decide on scaling the 'talents' of astrologers, and strictly each one of them tofollow in realizing the 'fees'. Astrologers must put maximum efforts to look into the 'results' for having gained a 'status' among them, and retain ALWAYS their attained status in this field. Still if someone is satisfied with cheap 'vendors' it is their fate. An Astrologer should make self assessment of 'accountability' of their 'identity' in the 'list' of imminent' astrologers - preferably released periodically in forums. The cheap one line 'results' answering a 'query' should be stopped.

Astrology forums, should only release 'pages' authored my 'greats' for information of others. Every chart before an astrologer is a 'question paper' for him to answer. He writes exams all his life - every day, and build up his ability to find correct remedies to problems and its periods, along with details of solutions/ relief. He should up-date his knowledge as well as his prowess in the subject. Astrologers should not become cheap in answering questions ' How beautiful my wife will be?' and demanding 60 years of 'readings', They should learn to build irrevocable standards of their 'talents'. They should earn adequately and live normal safe economical life.

Astrologers must stop fighting among them in forums. If they differ on a 'point', they can always address their view to the Astrologer concerned in personal mail. Scoring one, over other must stop forthwith to bring dignity to Astrology. This village scene of fighting among many before common tap to collect water must end.

This is possible only when we develop 'self discipline' and stick to 'self assessment'.

A.V.Pathi,

Astrologer, Lincoln LN3 4JT, United Kingdom .

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!