IndiaDivine.org

career

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear DEE ji,I am glad you've decided to take it in a positive spirit.If you have understood the spirit of astrology, it is a teaching-learning continuum. One is forever in the STUDENT mode, but learns from every little happening in life and every other being. In this respect, everyone is a teacher too!

Please feel free to attend to your immediate requirements. We can always continue later.RegardsNeelam2009/6/17 Dee Kumar <dharmco

Respected Neelam ji

Your are very True. If one will not participate in these kind of discussions then there is no fun to take up these activites. I would like to answer every thing  but due to some office commitment I will be away. But promise you to continue with this healthy discussion.

Deel kumar

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 3:09:41 PMRe: Re: career

Dear Dee ji,Please participate in the discussions with confidence. Winning or losing is immaterial, it is how you play which matters.Other astrologers might also jump in the arena to counter your arguments, but if you are sound with your principles, you should not worry about failed predictions.

Each one is a lesson in learning.RegardsNeelam

2009/6/17 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

I am just a Group Holder, but the final authority rests with the GroupModerators, whom I respect whether they may agree to my wish or not,does not matter to me.Your interpretations given and read. But why not further discussions to

gauge the actual truths and reach deeper ?

regards/Bhaskar., Dee Kumar <dharmco wrote:>

> (6) Practioner may come forward to help to those who are introuble has inspired me to do activity As group holder choice is

yours.>> My interpetation of chart is based at what I have Read in MostPrecious Classic BPHS>> Rest is your decsion you want me to continue or not.>> Thanks & Regards

>> Â>>>> ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > Wednesday, June 17, 2009 2:19:06 PM> Re: career

>>>>>>> Dear Dee Kumarji,>> Signatures do not bother us. The present constitution of the Group> allows more than that.>> What bothers is, new names unheard of on these jyotish groups, coming

> from nowhere and start predicting for members of this Group, makes us> uneasy. We do not mind new names if they are good in their jobs. But> you will agree that we should have the right to know this, whether

they> are real;ly good or not. Among the old names already taking reading> requests here, we are allowing time of 6 months before we make anymove> of

removing any of them, for lack of sincerity in their replies, if> noticed on a regular basis. They are under scrutiny and would take> appropriate steps if necessary and whenever necessary. At the moment

we> do not find the need to do so except for a new name, whom we aregiving> some more time to set a strong base.>> Well, lets see you replying the other mail.>> regards/Bhaskar.

>> , Dee Kumar dharmco@ > wrote:> >> > Respected Bhaskar Ji> >> >> > if signature is only reason of this query I have removed it My

> main aim is to practice as I mentioned in trailing mail that Iam> an IT Professional and working with Good corporate of India. I

am> not doing professional Practice till yet.> >> > Thanks & Regards> >> > Dee kumar> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Dee Kumar dharmco@> > > > Wednesday, June 17, 2009 1:35:03 PM> > Re: Re: career> >> >

> >> >> >> > Respected Bhaskar JI> >> >> >> >> > The Chart shows slight obstuction as Sun Occupiesthe 7th> House Manglik dosha Present in the chart gets nullified asÂ

7th> House is aspected by Jup. Good Venus Singnificator of Marriage> Exlalted in D1 as well as D9 Shows the promise ofÂmarriage.Â> Karka  of

Husband in D1 chart is also in deblitaton.( if Nativeis> female) show some delays.  But if God blesses August 2009> onwards is fruitful time for marriage of Native. AS Jupand Sat> will be aspecting  7th House in Transit.

> > Â Dee Kumar

> > Astro Practioner> > For personal queries> > dee.astrologer@ gmail.com> >> >> >> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> >

> > Tuesday, June 16, 2009 11:48:13 PM> > Re: career> >> >> >> > Dear Dee,> >> > The members await to know how much you know.

> >> > Bhaskar.> >> > , " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish@> ...>> > wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Dee Kumar ji,

> > >> > > When

you mention your personal id in your signature and ask people> to> > > send personal queries there, then it is understood that you arenow> > > working in the capacity of a professional. At the same time you

also> > say> > > that you need practise. Both these statements sound contrary.> > >> > > We do not allow people to practise on this Group. For that thereare> > at

> > > least 350 Groups on astrology where you can practise answering> queries> > > and sharpen your skills, to attain confidence.> > >> > > But I would still like to give you a chance here.

> > >> > > Please predict the approximate date of marriage of this nativewhose> > > birth details are as under.> > >> > > 26th May 1985 Delhi 19.31> > >

> >

> Please also give your supporting astro analysis.> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > , Dee Kumar dharmco@ wrote:

> > > >> > > > Respected Mam,> > > >> > > > My SelfÃÆ'‚ Dee Kumar based at delhi studing> AstorolgyÃÆ'‚ Since> > last

> > > 5 years.ÃÆ'‚ I amÃÆ'‚ notprofessionalÃÆ'‚> andÃÆ'‚ iÃÆ'‚ am> > > practioner.ÃÆ'‚ In my childhood I have read that

Practice> Makes a Man> > > Perfect. By professionÃÆ'‚ I am in to telecom and IT

industry> catring> > > various corporate. My practice for the same based at BPHS. Myhumble> > > request to you to allow for the same.> > > >> > > > Thanks & Regards

> > > > ÃÆ'‚ Dee Kumar

> > > > Astro Practioner> > > > For personal queries> > > > dee.astrologer@> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > neelam gupta neelamgupta07@> > > > > > > > Tuesday, June 16, 2009 4:00:38 PM

> > > > Re: Re: career> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Mr Dee Kumar,> > > >

> > > > As per group policy, you are required to introduce yourself tothe> > > group and have your credentials approved for answering thequeries.> > > > Kindly tell us about your good self before

proceeding to answer> any> > > more queries.> > > >> > > > Moderators> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > 2009/6/16 Dee Kumar dharmco >

> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Santosh,> > > >> > > > Your Good time will start in June 2010, As per you your energy

and> > > caliber which wasÃÆ'‚ wasted in recent past will be

> captalized. Stone> > > suits you much is Red Coral and Blue Suppiher. This June to Sept.> 2009> > > is Stressful to you . Keep patients and relax.> > > >

> > > > Dee Kumar> > > >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > santosh kumar <santosh_sk123@ >

> > > > > > > > Tuesday, June 16, 2009 12:28:06 PM> > > > career> > > >> > > >

> > > > Respected Gurus,> > > >> > > > I am currently working as a manager with a Big MNC in Pune.Last14> > > years i have not changed any jobs for better opportunity. When

will> my> >

> career start rising and reach peak.I am not getting results in my> > > > career based on my capabilities & caliber.I have travelledabroad> > > > two times for work, Should i go for long term or permanent

> > > > settle abroad .Let me know if i have to wear any Gem stone.> > > >> > > > DOB:20-Oct- 1976> > > > Time:13:00> > > > Place:Pune> > > > Regards,

> > > > Santosh K> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear dee kumar,

Have waited long enough for you to reply and have to close this silly

matter, so that other important issues can be taken up.

I now relieve you from having to explain anything which is beyond your

means from any angle whatsoever.

Learn to accept that you are absolutely raw at this moment.

Neelamji is very right in her assessment to a great extent. The native

is a lady who has already got married and a mother. It was an arranged

marriage and there was no delays, no obstructions. The married life of

the native is very fine with no problems whatsoever.

In future dont speak loud. Talk only when you become learned. And when

confronted with failures do not use name of BPHS, but accept the dearth

of your own understanding of the subject.

It will not matter even if I give you the date of marriage, for I am

sure that you will not be able to do even a postmartem with the present

levels of your learnings.

Wish you all the best.

Bhaskar.

P.S. We do not want any futher mails from you now. You are welcome to

remain as a silent member.

, Dee Kumar <dharmco wrote:

>

> Respected Bhaskar Ji

>

> I will explain everything but 3:45 onwards I will be in meeting in a

company till 7:30. As  I will resotre my self on the net will

try to explain what can be seen in this chart in aspect of married

life. Sorry for the delay.

>

> Dee kumar

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

>

> Wednesday, June 17, 2009 3:04:41 PM

> Re: career

Dear Dee,

>

> We get hundreds of such predictions every week without astro pointers,

> from new members which we delete. Please give the astrological

reasoning

> for what you have written.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

> , Dee Kumar dharmco@ > wrote:

> >

> > Respected Neelam ji

> >

> >

> > One other fact is also see that married life of the native in not

> happy. Some discord is also seen

> >

> > Dee kumar

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Dee Kumar dharmco@

> >

> > Wednesday, June 17, 2009 2:44:47 PM

> > Re: Re: career

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Respected Neelam ji

> >

> > Your possibility is quite correct IN VEN/Jup Period there were

> also possibilites but the question was future prospects of marriage.

> Love marriage cannot be denied in the for this Chart.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>

> >

> > Wednesday, June 17, 2009 2:37:06 PM

> > Re: Re: career

> >

> >

> > Dear Dee ji,

> >

> > I may be wrong, but don’t you think could

be a case of

> early marriage and may be a love marriage, the girl might have got

> married in venus-sat?

> >

> > Strong, exalted and vargottam 7L/12L venus in 5H (11th from 7H),

long

> running venus mahadasha, would be quite conducive for romance and

> marriage may be pushing towards child birth. From moon Saturn is 7L in

> 5H again, aspecting 7H and karak jup in 7H.

> >

> > Basic points but seem to override any other placement in this chart!

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

>