IndiaDivine.org

Question regarding having kids

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi All,

I need small help from the team to help me out understading these charts for having their kid.

Male :

2:35AM,5-dec- 1965-RajahMundry (AP)

Female:

1:47AM 22-jul-1976- RajahMundry( AP)

And they got married since 13-jun-1997 .

I wants to analyse these charts and need to know about the issue in not getting the kids till now.

Thanks and Regards

Ravi Kiran

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

Guest guest

Hi,

You must please present your own analysis here, so that we can start

discussions on that. So please begin your analysis.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Ravi Kiran Durvasula

<kirandurvasula wrote:

>

> Hi All,

>

> I need small help from the team to help me out understading these

charts for having their kid.

>

> Male :

>

> 2:35AM,5-dec- 1965-RajahMundry (AP)

>

> Female:

> 1:47AM 22-jul-1976- RajahMundry( AP)

>

> And they got married since 13-jun-1997 .

>

>

> I wants to analyse these charts and need to know about the issue in

not getting the kids till now.

>

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Ravi Kiran

>

>

> ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

http://cricket.

>

Guest guest

Dear Ravi Kiran Durvasula ji,I understand from your mail that you know some astrology. You need some expert help in delineating these charts in the context of not having a child though the couple has been married for 12 years.

If you are interested in taking it up as a learning exercise, first you need to share your own observations and analysis of the charts, and your own judgment about it. Then only someone will comment and try to see where you need help.

Hope you understand. RegardsNeelam2009/6/17 Ravi Kiran Durvasula <kirandurvasula

Hi All,

I need small help from the team to help me out understading these charts for having their kid.

Male :

Female:

I wants to analyse these charts and need to know about the issue in not getting the kids till now.

Thanks and Regards

Ravi Kiran

Guest guest

Hi all,

I am having very basic knowledge in astrology,but I will try to explain about what I understand from both the charts regarding kids.

Analyzation of Male Chart

These are the main points which I felt are the reasons

1) Fifth house adipathi for the chart is Saturn and astakavarga points of saturn in this house is zero.

2) The marriage happened at the time of sun(Lord)-ketu(Sublord) which is saturn's(saturn is the star lord) samadharmi's position.

3) After sun it was Moon and it is in 8th house so that could be another reason.

Analyzing Femle Chart

1) Kala Sarpa dosha in the chart.so either the marriage or kids will be delayed,so marriage happened early but no kids.

2) Marriage happened in the period of Rahu.

Regards

Ravi Kiran

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009 11:21:50 AMRe: Question regarding having kidswhat

Dear Ravi Kiran Durvasula ji,I understand from your mail that you know some astrology. You need some expert help in delineating these charts in the context of not having a child though the couple has been married for 12 years.If you are interested in taking it up as a learning exercise, first you need to share your own observations and analysis of the charts, and your own judgment about it. Then only someone will comment and try to see where you need help. Hope you understand. RegardsNeelam

2009/6/17 Ravi Kiran Durvasula <kirandurvasula@ rocketmail. com>

Hi All,

Male :

Female:

Thanks and Regards

Ravi Kiran

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Dear ravi Kiran,

1) Fifth house adipathi for the chart is Saturn and astakavarga points of saturn in this house is zero.

How does this "0" astakvarga point denote that the child will not be available ?

2) The marriage happened at the time of sun(Lord)-ketu(Sublord) which is saturn's(saturn is the star lord) samadharmi's position.

What do you mean by "samadharmi" ? Did you rectify the sublord position ? and gow is the sublord of Sun connected to the child bearing factors ?

3) After sun it was Moon and it is in 8th house so that could be another reason.

After Sun it was the Moon ???? What does this mean ?

Analyzing Femle Chart

1) Kala Sarpa dosha in the chart.so either the marriage or kids will be delayed,so marriage happened early but no kids.

Who says or where is it written that Kala sarpa Dosha will give delayed marriage , or if marriage is allowed then kids will be delayed ?

Marriage happens to billions of people in period of Rahu . How does this factor produce results of "No Kids" ?

Please explain,

regards/Bhaskar.

, Ravi Kiran Durvasula <kirandurvasula wrote:>> Hi all,> > I am having very basic knowledge in astrology,but I will try to explain  about what I understand from both the charts regarding kids.> > Analyzation of Male Chart> > These are the main points which I felt are the reasons> > 1) Fifth house adipathi for the chart is Saturn and astakavarga points of saturn in this house is zero.> > 2) The marriage happened at the time of sun(Lord)-ketu(Sublord) which is saturn's(saturn is the star lord) samadharmi's position. > > 3) After sun it was Moon and it is in 8th house so that could be another reason.> > Analyzing Femle Chart> > 1) Kala Sarpa dosha in the chart.so either the marriage or kids will be delayed,so marriage happened early but no kids.> 2) Marriage happened in the period of Rahu.> > Regards> Ravi Kiran> > > > > ________________________________> neelam gupta neelamgupta07 > Wednesday, 17 June, 2009 11:21:50 AM> Re: Question regarding having kids> what > > > > > Dear Ravi Kiran Durvasula ji,> > I understand from your mail that you know some astrology. You need some expert help in delineating these charts in the context of not having a child though the couple has been married for 12 years.> > If you are interested in taking it up as a learning exercise, first you need to share your own observations and analysis of the charts, and your own judgment about it. Then only someone will comment and try to see where you need help. > > Hope you understand. > > Regards> Neelam> > > > > > 2009/6/17 Ravi Kiran Durvasula <kirandurvasula@ rocketmail. com>> > > > > Hi All,> > I need small help from the team to help me out understading these charts for having their kid.> > Male :> > 2:35AM,5-dec- 1965-RajahMundry (AP)> > Female:> 1:47AM 22-jul-1976- RajahMundry( AP)> > And they got married since 13-jun-1997 .> > > I wants to analyse these charts and need to know about the issue in not getting the kids till now.> > > Thanks and Regards> Ravi Kiran> ________________________________> ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET > > > > > ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET http://cricket.>

Guest guest

Hi Bhaskar,

As I said I am having very little knowledge on astrology and I can just understnad what people say and try to improve my self from der.

Actually these charts were analysed by one of the astrologer in my home town and these are the predictions he has given for the factor of kids.

Even I am confused with the predictions and responses,so wanted to get more depth knowledge of what exactly he meant.

After analysing these charts he has suggested the couple to do pooja for Saturn and Rahu/ketu and they did about a year back and they are still searching for the hope for the kids.

How does this "0" astakvarga point denote that the child will not be available ?

Even I am searching for the valid reason.

2) The marriage happened at the time of sun(Lord)-ketu( Sublord) which is saturn's(saturn is the star lord) samadharmi's position.

What do you mean by "samadharmi" ? Did you rectify the sublord position ? and gow is the sublord of Sun connected to the child bearing factors ?

Not clear about your question?

What I meant to say is the mahardasa.

Analyzing Femle Chart

Who says or where is it written that Kala sarpa Dosha will give delayed marriage , or if marriage is allowed then kids will be delayed ?

That astrologer said the effects of Kala sarpa dosha,and not having kids or delayed kids is one of those effects.

Marriage happens to billions of people in period of Rahu . How does this factor produce results of "No Kids" ?

He linked this with the kala sarpa dosha, in her chart dosha has started from rahu to ketu,so rahu is more powerful which have lot of melific impact in her life at that period.

Regards

Ravi Kiran

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009 11:21:35 PM Re: Question regarding having kids

Dear ravi Kiran,

2) The marriage happened at the time of sun(Lord)-ketu( Sublord) which is saturn's(saturn is the star lord) samadharmi's position.

Analyzing Femle Chart

Please explain,

regards/Bhaskar.

, Ravi Kiran Durvasula <kirandurvasula@ ...> wrote:>> Hi all,> > I am having very basic knowledge in astrology,but I will try to explain  about what I understand from both the charts regarding kids.> > Analyzation of Male Chart> > These are the main points which I felt are the reasons> > 1) Fifth house adipathi for the chart is Saturn and astakavarga points of saturn in this house is zero.> > 2) The marriage happened at the time of sun(Lord)-ketu( Sublord) which is saturn's(saturn is the star lord) samadharmi's position. > > 3) After sun it was Moon and it is in 8th house so that could be another reason.> > Analyzing Femle Chart> > 1) Kala Sarpa dosha in the chart.so either the marriage or kids will be delayed,so marriage happened early but no

kids.> 2) Marriage happened in the period of Rahu.> > Regards> Ravi Kiran> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ ....> > Wednesday, 17 June, 2009 11:21:50 AM> Re: Question regarding having kids> what > > > > > Dear Ravi Kiran Durvasula ji,> > I understand from your mail that you know some astrology. You need some expert help in delineating these charts in the context of not having a child though the couple has been married for 12 years.> > If you are interested in taking it up as a learning exercise, first you need to share your own observations and analysis of the charts, and your own judgment about it. Then only someone will comment and try to see where you need help. > >

Hope you understand. > > Regards> Neelam> > > > > > 2009/6/17 Ravi Kiran Durvasula <kirandurvasula@ rocketmail. com>> > > > > Hi All,> > I need small help from the team to help me out understading these charts for having their kid.> > Male :> > 2:35AM,5-dec- 1965-RajahMundry (AP)> > Female:> 1:47AM 22-jul-1976- RajahMundry( AP)> > And they got married since 13-jun-1997 .> > > I wants to analyse these charts and need to know about the issue in not getting the kids till now.> > > Thanks and Regards> Ravi Kiran> ____________ _________ _________ __> ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET > > > > > ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on !

CRICKET http://cricket. >

Guest guest

Dear Ravi Kiran ji,Kindly go through some good references e.g, BPHS, Saravali, Phaldeepika and BV Raman's Books, etc and judge for yourself first. You are only quoting what some astrologer has said and seeking second or other opinions. This will not lead to any learning for you. Please do some search and research by reading and then come back to discuss.

Hope you understand.Best WishesNeelam2009/6/18 Ravi Kiran Durvasula <kirandurvasula

Hi Bhaskar,

As I said I am having very little knowledge on astrology and I can just understnad what people say and try to improve my self from der.

Actually these charts were analysed by one of the astrologer in my home town and these are the predictions he has given for the factor of kids.

Even I am confused with the predictions and responses,so wanted to get more depth knowledge of what exactly he meant.

After analysing these charts he has suggested the couple to do pooja for Saturn and Rahu/ketu and they did about a year back and they are still searching for the hope for the kids.

How does this " 0 " astakvarga point denote that the child will not be available ?

2) The marriage happened at the time of sun(Lord)-ketu( Sublord) which is saturn's(saturn is the star lord) samadharmi's position. 

What do you mean by  " samadharmi " ? Did you rectify the sublord position ? and gow is the sublord of Sun connected to the child bearing factors ?

What I meant to say is the mahardasa.

Analyzing Femle Chart

That astrologer said the effects of Kala sarpa dosha,and not having kids or delayed kids is one of those effects.

Marriage happens to billions of people in period of Rahu . How does this factor produce results of " No Kids " ?

He linked this with the kala sarpa dosha, in her chart dosha has started from rahu to ketu,so rahu is more powerful which have  lot of  melific impact in her life at that period.

Regards

Ravi Kiran

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

Wednesday, 17 June, 2009 11:21:35 PM Re: Question regarding having kids

Dear ravi Kiran,

How does this " 0 " astakvarga point denote that the child will not be available ?

2) The marriage happened at the time of sun(Lord)-ketu( Sublord) which is saturn's(saturn is the star lord) samadharmi's position. 

What do you mean by  " samadharmi " ? Did you rectify the sublord position ? and gow is the sublord of Sun connected to the child bearing factors ?

Analyzing Femle Chart

Marriage happens to billions of people in period of Rahu . How does this factor produce results of " No Kids " ?

Please explain,

regards/Bhaskar.

, Ravi Kiran Durvasula <kirandurvasula@ ...> wrote:>> Hi all,> > I am having very basic knowledge in astrology,but I will try to explain  about what I understand from both the charts regarding kids.

> > Analyzation of Male Chart> > These are the main points which I felt are the reasons> > 1) Fifth house adipathi for the chart is Saturn and astakavarga points of saturn in this house is zero.

> > 2) The marriage happened at the time of sun(Lord)-ketu( Sublord) which is saturn's(saturn is the star lord) samadharmi's position. > > 3) After sun it was Moon and it is in 8th house so that could be another reason.

> > Analyzing Femle Chart> > 1) Kala Sarpa dosha in the chart.so either the marriage or kids will be delayed,so marriage happened early but no

kids.> 2) Marriage happened in the period of Rahu.> > Regards> Ravi Kiran> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ ....

> > Wednesday, 17 June, 2009 11:21:50 AM> Re: Question regarding having kids> what > > > > > Dear Ravi Kiran Durvasula ji,

> > I understand from your mail that you know some astrology. You need some expert help in delineating these charts in the context of not having a child though the couple has been married for 12 years.>

> If you are interested in taking it up as a learning exercise, first you need to share your own observations and analysis of the charts, and your own judgment about it. Then only someone will comment and try to see where you need help.

> >

Hope you understand. > > Regards> Neelam> > > > > > 2009/6/17 Ravi Kiran Durvasula <kirandurvasula@ rocketmail. com>> > > >

> Hi All,> > I need small help from the team to help me out understading these charts for having their kid.> > Male :> > 2:35AM,5-dec- 1965-RajahMundry (AP)> > Female:

> 1:47AM 22-jul-1976- RajahMundry( AP)> > And they got married since 13-jun-1997 .> > > I wants to analyse these charts and need to know about the issue in not getting the kids till now.

> > > Thanks and Regards> Ravi Kiran> ____________ _________ _________ __> ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET > > > > > ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on !

Guest guest

Friends,

The shortest method of 'preliminary' finding of 'having kids' in a chart is well explained in this sloka: 11 of 15th Chapter in 'Poorva Paracharyam'::

Putralabhaa labha yoga ha ::

Suthabhavanam subhasahitham subhadrushtam vaa subharshamiha yesham I

Thesham prabhavapumsam Bhavathyapathyam na vipareetha II

If the 5th house is in aspect of 'benefic' Planets, or posted with 'benefic' Planets, the person (he or she) will have child/children. If it is not so, either (the 5th house) is occupied by malefic or (5th house ) is in aspect of a malefic 'there is no possibility' for a childbirth .

A.V.Pathi,

Astrologer, 'Oxton House', 6, Hawthorn Road,Cherry Willingham, 0044+01522+595996,

Lincoln LN3 4JT, United Kingdom .

(consultation fees charged for direct detailed studies)

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 8:45:21 AMRe: Re: Question regarding having kids

Dear Ravi Kiran ji,Kindly go through some good references e.g, BPHS, Saravali, Phaldeepika and BV Raman Books, etc and judge for yourself first. You are only quoting what some astrologer has said and seeking second or other opinions. This will not lead to any learning for you. Please do some search and research by reading and then come back to discuss.Hope you understand.Best WishesNeelam

2009/6/18 Ravi Kiran Durvasula <kirandurvasula@ rocketmail. com>

Hi Bhaskar,

As I said I am having very little knowledge on astrology and I can just understand what people say and try to improve my self from der.

2) The marriage happened at the time of sun(Lord)-ketu( Sunlord) which is saturn's(saturn is the star lord) samadharmi's position.

What do you mean by "samadhami" ? Did you rectify the sub lord position ? and now is the sub lord of Sun connected to the child bearing factors ?

What I meant to say is the mahadasa.

Analyzing Female Chart

He linked this with the kala sarpa dosha, in her chart dosha has started from rahu to ketu,so rahu is more powerful which have lot of malefic impact in her life at that period.

Regards

Ravi Kiran

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> Wednesday, 17 June, 2009 11:21:35 PM Re: Question regarding having kids

Dear ravi Kiran,

2) The marriage happened at the time of sun(Lord)-ketu( Sunlord) which is saturn's(saturn is the star lord) samadharmi's position.

What do you mean by "samadhami" ? Did you rectify the sub lord position ? and now is the sub lord of Sun connected to the child bearing factors ?

Analyzing Female Chart

Please explain,

regards/Bhaskar.

, Ravi Kiran Durvasula <kirandurvasula@ ...> wrote:>> Hi all,> > I am having very basic knowledge in astrology,but I will try to explain  about what I understand from both the charts regarding kids.> > Analyzation of Male Chart> > These are the main points which I felt are the reasons> > 1) Fifth house adipathi for the chart is Saturn and astakavarga points of saturn in this house is zero.> > 2) The marriage happened at the time of sun(Lord)-ketu( Sublord) which is saturn's(saturn is the star lord) samadharmi's position. > > 3) After sun it was Moon and it is in 8th house so that could be another reason.> > Analyzing Femle Chart> > 1) Kala Sarpa dosha in the chart.so either the marriage or kids will be delayed,so marriage happened early but no

kids.> 2) Marriage happened in the period of Rahu.> > Regards> Ravi Kiran> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ ....> > Wednesday, 17 June, 2009 11:21:50 AM> Re: Question regarding having kids> what > > > > > Dear Ravi Kiran Durvasula ji,> > I understand from your mail that you know some astrology. You need some expert help in delineating these charts in the context of not having a child though the couple has been married for 12 years.> > If you are interested in taking it up as a learning exercise, first you need to share your own observations and analysis of the charts, and your own judgment about it. Then only someone will comment and try to see where you need help. > >

Hope you understand. > > Regards> Neelam> > > > > > 2009/6/17 Ravi Kiran Durvasula <kirandurvasula@ rocketmail. com>> > > > > Hi All,> > I need small help from the team to help me out understading these charts for having their kid.> > Male :> > 2:35AM,5-dec- 1965-RajahMundry (AP)> > Female:> 1:47AM 22-jul-1976- RajahMundry( AP)> > And they got married since 13-jun-1997 .> > > I wants to analyse these charts and need to know about the issue in not getting the kids till now.> > > Thanks and Regards> Ravi Kiran> ____________ _________ _________ __> ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET > > > > > ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on !