IndiaDivine.org

60my future

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Guruji, I am new member to this group. I just joined this group few days back. I was astonished to see your knowledge and the replies to all the queries from the members of this group. So requesting for an astrological study for the my details.Name B.Vishal.NayakDOB 18-10-1983Time 11:30Place Mangalore(Karnataka)I have done my Engineering(mechanical) and could not find a good job. Then i did my MBA(Finance) and Currently i am residing at Mangalore working for a Microfinance Insitute. Please let me know about my future career.I hav tried for lot of business opportunities, but none of them have succeded, though they are doing marginally

good.Waiting eagerly for your responseThanking youwith regardsVishal--- On Wed, 6/17/09, ramshatrugan <ramshatrugan wrote:ramshatrugan <ramshatrugan 60my future Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 11:10 AM

y m dob is 22 sep 1960my tob is 11 55 am place dhuriplese tell about my job oldage about childerns

Guest guest

11.30 A.M. or P.M.--- On Wed, 17/6/09, bharath nayak <stalonemys wrote:

bharath nayak <stalonemysRe: 60my future Date: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 9:17 AM

Respected Guruji, I am new member to this group. I just joined this group few days back. I was astonished to see your knowledge and the replies to all the queries from the members of this group. So requesting for an astrological study for the my details.Name B.Vishal.NayakDOB 18-10-1983Time 11:30Place Mangalore(Karnataka )I have done my Engineering( mechanical) and could not find a good job. Then i did my MBA(Finance) and Currently i am residing at Mangalore working for a Microfinance Insitute. Please let me know about my future career.I hav tried for lot of business opportunities, but none of them have succeded, though they are doing marginally good.Waiting eagerly for your responseThanking youwith

regardsVishal--- On Wed, 6/17/09, ramshatrugan <ramshatrugan@ > wrote:

ramshatrugan <ramshatrugan@ > 60my futureWednesday, June 17, 2009, 11:10 AM

y m dob is 22 sep 1960my tob is 11 55 am place dhuriplese tell about my job oldage about childerns

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET