IndiaDivine.org

A Story - Kanhaiya and Bhola

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

A Story

A man named Kanhaiya, with a great desire and thoughtfullness for helping people, opened a centre where free limited food was available to the hungry and anyone could come and partake of this food and leave with his appetite satisfied. The centre had many sevakarmis to run the show, and it started running well and became well known in time to come with many members having taken advantage of the food offered. In time to come others too wish to be associated with this centre and wanted to join in as Seva karmis. Few joined. A man named Bhola also approached the centre one day, and wished to apply for making food for the daily service. Kanhaiya asked the new member to make some dishes and wanted to test his culinary abilities because in case he made half cooked or untasty food, then instead of the public being appeased for their hunger, would on the contrary leave the centre with pains in stomache and need medical attention for indigestion or food posining or what you may have. Bhola had thus to appear for the test in order to join the cooks of the centre and become a part of the organisation.

Dear freinds thats exactly what I am doing, so when I ask for discussions from the new entrant Deee Kumarji, please know well, that I am not interested in pushing him to the wall, buts wish to put his calibre in the mirror for him, himself to judge whether he should join as a cook or not. I am not a cruel person to engage somebody in discussions when I see that he may not be able to answer further, yet pestering him for his own good, and the members good to engage in discussions.

This Group I would like to keep a bit exclusive from the other Groups who are into free predictions. I want only genuine astrologers working here, so that none leaves here unsatisfied after receiving a Reading, at least the percentage of the unsatisfied we would like to keep to a very low margins.

I have nothing more to say.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.