IndiaDivine.org

Study In UK

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Vijay ji,

Your son is about to enter  the dash of Mars /moon, from 26th june

Moon is hs10th lord & aspects the 10th house, however it is being aspected by Jupiter the 3rd & 6th Lord from the 8th house , so we do foresee some change after a little trouble(3rd house being 6th from 10th house) as far as job is concerned ... moreover in D/10,, the MD lord Mars is the 12th lord &  is aspecting the lagnesh Venus  from the 12th bhava,The Ad lord  Moon is in mutual aspect with  10th lord Saturn from 11th ,indicative of the changes ( also this happens to be the Dasha Chidra ).,.

As far as his higher studies is concerned ,he shall enter Rahu maha dasha in January 2010,

a) In D/1: rahu is in the 5th House & is aspected by 5th Lord Saturn,

b) 5th house from mahadash nath Rahu is Gemini which in turn gets aspect of natal 5th lord Saturn as well as it's lord mercury.

c)  In D/9 Rahu is well place in 11t House along with Sun the 5th Lord of D/9 & Jupiter The 9th & 12th Lord of D/9..

Hence,This period  has all the promises of higher studies which he may be able to pursue staying abroad. 

Regards

Meenakshi  

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 10:42 AM, vijay joshi <nehapolymers wrote:

Dear Sir

Pl advise me. My Son wants to do higher study in UK /Australia. Presently doing Mech.Engg.In new Mumbai. Also Advise about his job, will he get good job in India only ?

His detail as under

Name : Ninad Joshi

DOB :12/12 /1988

Birth TIME 4.30a.m. Place : Thane(Maharashtra)

Regards

Vijay Joshi 

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

Guest guest

Dear MadamThanks for your prompt reply.Now my son has to complete one year in Mumbai's collage,but if has to go abroad I will have to do financial arrangements such as loan etc.from now itself,for special tuition class etc. I may arrange the funds if he has sucess as per his grahas in kundali.So I seek your advise because my money does not go wasteRegardsVijay Joshi--- On Fri, 19/6/09, Meenakshi Priya <meenakshi012 wrote:Meenakshi Priya <meenakshi012 Study In UK Date: Friday, 19 June, 2009, 11:57 AM

Dear Vijay ji,

Your son is about to enter the dash of Mars /moon, from 26th june

Moon is hs10th lord & aspects the 10th house, however it is being aspected by Jupiter the 3rd & 6th Lord from the 8th house , so we do foresee some change after a little trouble(3rd house being 6th from 10th house) as far as job is concerned ... moreover in D/10,, the MD lord Mars is the 12th lord & is aspecting the lagnesh Venus from the 12th bhava,The Ad lord Moon is in mutual aspect with 10th lord Saturn from 11th ,indicative of the changes ( also this happens to be the Dasha Chidra ).,.

As far as his higher studies is concerned ,he shall enter Rahu maha dasha in January 2010,

a) In D/1: rahu is in the 5th House & is aspected by 5th Lord Saturn,

b) 5th house from mahadash nath Rahu is Gemini which in turn gets aspect of natal 5th lord Saturn as well as it's lord mercury.

c) In D/9 Rahu is well place in 11t House along with Sun the 5th Lord of D/9 & Jupiter The 9th & 12th Lord of D/9..

Hence,This period has all the promises of higher studies which he may be able to pursue staying abroad.

Regards

Meenakshi

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 10:42 AM, vijay joshi <nehapolymers@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear Sir

Pl advise me. My Son wants to do higher study in UK /Australia. Presently doing Mech.Engg.In new Mumbai. Also Advise about his job, will he get good job in India only ?

His detail as under

Name : Ninad Joshi

DOB :12/12 /1988

Birth TIME 4.30a.m. Place : Thane(Maharashtra)

Regards

Vijay Joshi

Guest guest

Vivek ji,Sorry to intervene, but please note that we offer to answer one query free of charge and cannot undertake to give life-long predictions.In your first query itself, you were quite ambiguous, asking two contrary things.

//My Son wants to do higher study in UK /Australia, and//Advise about his job, will he get good job in India only?/Meenakshi has guided you rightly that Rahu dasha from 2010 onwards indicates a change for him and it is also a period of higher studies, which can take him abroad. This I guess says all for the time being.

Based on this you may decide your future plan and if you look for further insights, kindly seek paid professional services.Moderators

Guest guest

To be happy what do you need to change now? Yourself. There's a prayer I'm not

sure of the religious origins: Give me the strength to change for the better and

the widom to know that which I cannot change.

CAmeron

--- On Fri, 6/19/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

Re: Study In UK

Received: Friday, June 19, 2009, 11:50 AM

Vivek ji,

Sorry to intervene, but please note that we offer to answer one query free of

charge and cannot undertake to give life-long predictions.

In your first query itself, you were quite ambiguous, asking two contrary

things.

//My Son wants to do higher study in UK /Australia, and

//Advise about his job, will he get good job in India only?/

Meenakshi has guided you rightly that Rahu dasha from 2010 onwards indicates a

change for him and it is also a period of higher studies, which can take him

abroad. This I guess says all for the time being.

Based on this you may decide your future plan and if you look for further

insights, kindly seek paid professional services.

Moderators

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot

with the All-new Mail. Click on Options in Mail and switch to New Mail

today or register for free at http://mail..ca