IndiaDivine.org

Regarding Financial Crisis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Bhaskar Sir,I am new to this group, I am very much interested in knowing my future through you.Name : ShashikanthDOB : 28.7.1964TOB : 13.00 pmPOB : Badravathi - KarnatakaStar : Purva Bhadrapada II PadaQuestion : What are my financial prospect, I have lost heavily in share market, My Increament is Held without getting the reason for same in office. Hope for a early reply.Shashikanth--- On Fri, 19/6/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Announcement Date: Friday, 19 June, 2009, 8:07 AM

Dear Ekamber ji,

Before Meenaxi ji replies to you -

You are not an old man yet, so that line is not going to work or gain

any compassions here. Age of 56 is to work, and not to call oneself an

old man. This shows defeatism and escapism in your attitude.

One must always be specific in his/her communications and not beat

around the bush by giving a extra long rope to the other person who

would have to waste extra energy physical and mental, trying to help

you.

What is the present worry in your job ? The job does not give good money

? Are they wanting to terminate your services ? Does the Boss not like

You ? Are the working conditions not conducive ? Are you without job ?

Are you looking for a new job and already working ? What exactly is the

worry ???? Pl. specify.

What worry about your future ? You dont have a family ? No wife ? If

wife no kids ? If kids no wife ? No money in Bank for old age ? No

invetsments ? No house of your own ? Kids there but not working or

responsible ? What exactly is your worry for future ???? Pl.specify.

This is your age to work and not waste time in worries.

All the members reading this. Pl be clear and specific about what is

being tried to convey .

regards/Bhaskar.

, ekamber teki <ekamberteki@ ...>

wrote:

>

> Dear Minakshshi ji

>

> Welcome to this noble group. I am an old man interested in this

field.At present I am worried about my job and future

> as I am going through "Sade Sati" please see if you can give some

advice. My details are:

>

> Name:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â

Ekamber Teki

> Date of Birth:Â Â 14.03.1952

> Place of Birth:Â Â Bangalore (Karnataka)

>

> regards

> ekamber

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...

>

> Friday, June 19, 2009 1:00:01 PM

> Re: Announcement

Dear Meenakshi ji and neelam ji ,respected List

>

> Â I am taking this opportunity to welcome Jyothisha acharya

Meenakshi ji and also congratulating neelam ji for taking

intitiativs to bring best astrologers in forum and gauranteeing quality

predictions to our forumites

>

> hope meenakshi ji also will particpate in some theoretical discussions

and will illuminate us if her time permits her to do so .

>

> i wish her all success in this new mission she took up

>

> thank u neelam ji and i also thankfull to respected bhaskar jiÂ

for allowing in bringing quality astrologers in forum - who has

prooved their worth ,reliability and quality tru good reserch and

serious studies

>

> this is going to b best in grp in net soon

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

>

> Â

> , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@

....> wrote:

> >

> > Dear All,

> >

> > I am glad to introduce Meenakshi ji to all of you. Meenakshi ji is a

> > qualified Jyotish Acharya from BVB Delhi. She is a very competent

astrologer

> > and a good research scholar engaged in serious researches and

writing work

> > We are pleased to have her on board of astrogers and look forward to

her

> > active contribution in our group.

> >

> > Dear Meenakshi ji,

> > Welcome to Jyotish Ganga and thanks for joining and being with us. I

am sure

> > members would benefit a lot from your presence.

> >

> > Regards

> > Neelam

> >

>

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Attention -

Anybody looking for predictions from me specifically, must please call me on my cell No.9323522663 and identify himself and his query No., after which only, I shall answer the Query.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, Vijaya Kumari <vijaya_19821964 wrote:>> Respected Bhaskar Sir,> I am new to this group, I am very much interested in knowing my future through you.> > Name : Shashikanth> DOB : 28.7.1964> TOB : 13.00 pm> POB : Badravathi - Karnataka> Star : Purva Bhadrapada II Pada> Question : What are my financial prospect, I have lost heavily in share market, My Increament is Held without getting the reason for same in office.>  Hope for a early reply.> > Shashikanth> > --- On Fri, 19/6/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Re: Announcement> > Friday, 19 June, 2009, 8:07 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Ekamber ji,> > > > Before Meenaxi ji replies to you -> > > > You are not an old man yet, so that line is not going to work or gain> > any compassions here. Age of 56 is to work, and not to call oneself an> > old man. This shows defeatism and escapism in your attitude.> > > > One must always be specific in his/her communications and not beat> > around the bush by giving a extra long rope to the other person who> > would have to waste extra energy physical and mental, trying to help> > you.> > > > What is the present worry in your job ? The job does not give good money> > ? Are they wanting to terminate your services ? Does the Boss not like> > You ? Are the working conditions not conducive ? Are you without job ?> > Are you looking for a new job and already working ? What exactly is the> > worry ???? Pl. specify.> > > > What worry about your future ? You dont have a family ? No wife ? If> > wife no kids ? If kids no wife ? No money in Bank for old age ? No> > invetsments ? No house of your own ? Kids there but not working or> > responsible ? What exactly is your worry for future ???? Pl.specify.> > > > This is your age to work and not waste time in worries.> > > > All the members reading this. Pl be clear and specific about what is> > being tried to convey .> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > , ekamber teki <ekamberteki@ ...>> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Minakshshi ji> > >> > > Welcome to this noble group. I am an old man interested in this> > field.At present I am worried about my job and future> > > as I am going through "Sade Sati" please see if you can give some> > advice. My details are:> > >> > > Name:           Â> > Ekamber Teki> > > Date of Birth:  14.03.1952> > > Place of Birth:  Bangalore (Karnataka)> > >> > > regards> > > ekamber> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> > > > > > Friday, June 19, 2009 1:00:01 PM> > > Re: Announcement> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Meenakshi ji and neelam ji ,respected List> > >> > >  I am taking this opportunity to welcome Jyothisha acharya> > Meenakshi ji and also congratulating neelam ji for taking> > intitiativs to bring best astrologers in forum and gauranteeing quality> > predictions to our forumites> > >> > > hope meenakshi ji also will particpate in some theoretical discussions> > and will illuminate us if her time permits her to do so .> > >> > > i wish her all success in this new mission she took up> > >> > > thank u neelam ji and i also thankfull to respected bhaskar ji > > for allowing in bringing quality astrologers in forum - who has> > prooved their worth ,reliability and quality tru good reserch and> > serious studies> > >> > > this is going to b best in grp in net soon> > >> > > rgrds sunil nair> > >> > >> > > Â> > > , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@> > ...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear All,> > > >> > > > I am glad to introduce Meenakshi ji to all of you. Meenakshi ji is a> > > > qualified Jyotish Acharya from BVB Delhi. She is a very competent> > astrologer> > > > and a good research scholar engaged in serious researches and> > writing work> > > > We are pleased to have her on board of astrogers and look forward to> > her> > > > active contribution in our group.> > > >> > > > Dear Meenakshi ji,> > > > Welcome to Jyotish Ganga and thanks for joining and being with us. I> > am sure> > > > members would benefit a lot from your presence.> > > >> > > > Regards> > > > Neelam> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET http://cricket.>