IndiaDivine.org

Re Announcement

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Ekamber ji,

Thanks for that wonderful reply by you. Please do not mind my words, for they are just to bring you to the reality, that you have many milestones to cross in this journey of Life. I had read a book long back, I think by Norman Vincent, where he gave an example of Abraham Lincoln who turned successful in his early 50's. Most men the book says turn successfull in their careers only after age of 40. But that was a trend in those days, now with the education around young boys are these days getting pachakes og 25-50 laks p.a. But still for us old timers that trend continues.

I may have been a bit overly harsh with you in this mail, but believe me its for the good of all. Sometimes one has to become the instrument for others well being. Now others who may be reading this would for sometime be more specific, till the time new members come and I target one of them to be more specific, again for the good of others.

I request Meenakshiji to please take over your Query from here.

regards/Bhaskar.

, ekamber teki <ekamberteki wrote:>> Respected Bhaskar ji> > Thanks for your mail and reminding me that I am not yet old, I too want to be active and running till my last day!> > I wanted to know about my "Sade Sati "period, how it effects my life.> I left my Government job in 2006 Jan.and working in a pvt.co. now.> I am happy with my work, and in spite of my best and sincere efforts not comfortable with my superiors,> my pay has been cut by 30%.> The co. seems to be loosing its business.> I am married, my wife is very supporting.(she is also working in a good position)> we have a son studying B.tech final.we have our own house. my 86 year old mother is with us.> by the grace of God all are keeping well.> I have no big ambitions for myself,but would like to learn more, help the society in any way I can,> people are happy when they meet me, they find me helpful.> But I am not clear about what I have to do, what direction I have to take.> I am not rich, but no problem for my two roties. I am not lazy,> I want to give my best to the socity unto my last.> hope this gives my clear picture.> > with best regards> ekamber> > ________________________________> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish > Friday, June 19, 2009 1:37:55 PM> Re: Announcement> > > > > > > Dear Ekamber ji,> > Before Meenaxi ji replies to you -> > You are not an old man yet, so that line is not going to work or gain> any compassions here. Age of 56 is to work, and not to call oneself an> old man. This shows defeatism and escapism in your attitude.> > One must always be specific in his/her communications and not beat> around the bush by giving a extra long rope to the other person who> would have to waste extra energy physical and mental, trying to help> you.> > What is the present worry in your job ? The job does not give good money> ? Are they wanting to terminate your services ? Does the Boss not like> You ? Are the working conditions not conducive ? Are you without job ?> Are you looking for a new job and already working ? What exactly is the> worry ???? Pl. specify.> > What worry about your future ? You dont have a family ? No wife ? If> wife no kids ? If kids no wife ? No money in Bank for old age ? No> invetsments ? No house of your own ? Kids there but not working or> responsible ? What exactly is your worry for future ???? Pl.specify.> > This is your age to work and not waste time in worries.> > All the members reading this. Pl be clear and specific about what is> being tried to convey .> > regards/Bhaskar.> > , ekamber teki <ekamberteki@ ...>> wrote:> >> > Dear Minakshshi ji> >> > Welcome to this noble group. I am an old man interested in this> field.At present I am worried about my job and future> > as I am going through "Sade Sati" please see if you can give some> advice. My details are:> >> > Name:           Â> Ekamber Teki> > Date of Birth:  14.03.1952> > Place of Birth:  Bangalore (Karnataka)> >> > regards> > ekamber> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> > > > Friday, June 19, 2009 1:00:01 PM> > Re: Announcement> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Meenakshi ji and neelam ji ,respected List> >> >  I am taking this opportunity to welcome Jyothisha acharya> Meenakshi ji and also congratulating neelam ji for taking> intitiativs to bring best astrologers in forum and gauranteeing quality> predictions to our forumites> >> > hope meenakshi ji also will particpate in some theoretical discussions> and will illuminate us if her time permits her to do so .> >> > i wish her all success in this new mission she took up> >> > thank u neelam ji and i also thankfull to respected bhaskar jiÂ> for allowing in bringing quality astrologers in forum - who has> prooved their worth ,reliability and quality tru good reserch and> serious studies> >> > this is going to b best in grp in net soon> >> > rgrds sunil nair> >> >> > Â> > , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@> ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > >> > > I am glad to introduce Meenakshi ji to all of you. Meenakshi ji is a> > > qualified Jyotish Acharya from BVB Delhi. She is a very competent> astrologer> > > and a good research scholar engaged in serious researches and> writing work> > > We are pleased to have her on board of astrogers and look forward to> her> > > active contribution in our group.> > >> > > Dear Meenakshi ji,> > > Welcome to Jyotish Ganga and thanks for joining and being with us. I> am sure> > > members would benefit a lot from your presence.> > >> > > Regards> > > Neelam> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Ekamberji,

Thanks for this detailed mail abt yourself ,

what u want to know is still abstract,,,

Acc to your data , U have Leo lagna ( 27:48) with Moon in 3rd house, come sept 20th when saturn moves to Virgo u shall enter into what is termed as " Saade saati " period , 

At that point of time Saturn will be transiting your natal Saturn  & influencing your 4/8 & 11th  house ... 

so it may be a period mental tension & discomfort, You ought to be a little more attentive towards your mother's health during this period. 

You are currently running the Dasha of Mercury /ketu .

Ketu's dispositor Sun is placed in 8th house of your natal chart along with mahadash nath  Mercury

All this must be the reason for the inner unrest that is coming forth in ur mail, despite all being well ( except for the 30% pay cut:which almost ever1 in Pvt firm is facing at this point of time )

It may be your time to take a step towards spiritual quest as the time now is condusive for it,

On your job front the situation of " i dont know why " ... may continue for this year,

But once you enter the dasha of Mercury/ Venus in may 2010, things may start looking brighter

Your relation with your superiors may also improve.

as far as your being useful to the society is concerned I dont think anything can stop someone from being that... you have to select the best path for yourself & start giving (without any expectation)... you do know that each small step makes a difference,,

Thanks & Regards

Meenakshi

On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 7:39 AM, ekamber teki <ekamberteki wrote:

Respected Bhaskar jiThanks for your mail and reminding me that I am not yet old, I too want to be active and running till my last day!I wanted to know about my " Sade Sati " period, how it effects my life.

I left my Government job in 2006 Jan.and working in a pvt.co. now.I am happy with my work, and in spite of my best and sincere efforts not comfortable with my superiors,

my pay has been cut by 30%.The co. seems to be loosing its business.I am married, my wife is very supporting.(she is also working in a good position)we have a son studying B.tech final.we have our own house. my 86 year old mother is with us.

by the grace of God all are keeping well.I have no big ambitions for myself,but would like to learn more, help the society in any way I can,people are happy when they meet me, they find me helpful.But I am not clear about what I have to do, what direction I have to take.

I am not rich, but no problem for my two roties. I am not lazy, I want to give my best to the socity unto my last.hope this gives my clear picture.with best regardsekamber________________________________

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

Friday, June 19, 2009 1:37:55 PM Re: AnnouncementDear Ekamber ji,Before Meenaxi ji replies to you -You are not an old man yet, so that line is not going to work or gain

any compassions here. Age of 56 is to work, and not to call oneself anold man. This shows defeatism and escapism in your attitude.One must always be specific in his/her communications and not beataround the bush by giving a extra long rope to the other person who

would have to waste extra energy physical and mental, trying to helpyou.What is the present worry in your job ? The job does not give good money? Are they wanting to terminate your services ? Does the Boss not like

You ? Are the working conditions not conducive ? Are you without job ?Are you looking for a new job and already working ? What exactly is theworry ???? Pl. specify.What worry about your future ? You dont have a family ? No wife ? If

wife no kids ? If kids no wife ? No money in Bank for old age ? Noinvetsments ? No house of your own ? Kids there but not working orresponsible ? What exactly is your worry for future ???? Pl.specify.This is your age to work and not waste time in worries.

All the members reading this. Pl be clear and specific about what isbeing tried to convey .regards/Bhaskar., ekamber teki <ekamberteki@ ...>wrote:

>> Dear Minakshshi ji>> Welcome to this noble group. I am an old man interested in thisfield.At present I am worried about my job and future> as I am going through " Sade Sati " please see if you can give some

advice. My details are:>> Name:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ÂEkamber Teki> Date of Birth:Â Â 14.03.1952> Place of Birth:Â Â Bangalore (Karnataka)>> regards> ekamber>

>>>> ____________ _________ _________ __> sunil nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> > Friday, June 19, 2009 1:00:01 PM> Re: Announcement

>>>>>>> Dear Meenakshi ji and neelam ji ,respected List>>  I am taking this opportunity to welcome Jyothisha acharyaMeenakshi ji and also congratulating neelam ji for taking

intitiativs to bring best astrologers in forum and gauranteeing qualitypredictions to our forumites>> hope meenakshi ji also will particpate in some theoretical discussionsand will illuminate us if her time permits her to do so .

>> i wish her all success in this new mission she took up>> thank u neelam ji and i also thankfull to respected bhaskar ji for allowing in bringing quality astrologers in forum - who has

prooved their worth ,reliability and quality tru good reserch andserious studies>> this is going to b best in grp in net soon>> rgrds sunil nair>>> Â> , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@

....> wrote:> >> > Dear All,> >> > I am glad to introduce Meenakshi ji to all of you. Meenakshi ji is a> > qualified Jyotish Acharya from BVB Delhi. She is a very competent

astrologer> > and a good research scholar engaged in serious researches andwriting work> > We are pleased to have her on board of astrogers and look forward toher> > active contribution in our group.

> >> > Dear Meenakshi ji,> > Welcome to Jyotish Ganga and thanks for joining and being with us. Iam sure> > members would benefit a lot from your presence.> >> > Regards

> > Neelam> >>