Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Jitu ji

Even verma ji r analyzing accordingly ur horoscope & they r trying

best but specially addressed to me according gem my opinion:- it is

good to wear Locket of 3 carats Sindoori Coral in a silver chain. &

the ring of yellow saffire in index finger with rubi in ring

finger.All the gems should be sanctisy & energized with proper method

will be fruitful otherwise gem is only a stone.

With Regards

lalkitabee

lalkitab , " Jeetu Advani " <jeetu.advani

wrote:

>

> Dear Pt. Lalkitabeeji,

>

> Date of birth: Oct. 11th, 1986

> Time of birth: 12:00:00 pm

> Place of birth: Dubai (UAE)

>

> Please can you suggest me a good gemstone. I lack self confidence

and

> everybody (my friend and collegues) just try to take out some work

from me

> and in return i dont get any thing. Due to shyness i am not at all

free in

> my friend circle.

>

> I did a job last year for 3 months and got pay of only one month.

Financial

> conditions of my family is also not good.

>

> Please help.

>

> Regards,

> Jeetu Advani

>

>

>

Guest guest

Respected Pt. Lalkitabeeji,

As it is very difficult to get a genuine stone in the market and financial

condition of my family is not very much sound so can you plz suggest me a

cheaper alternative.

And how to get energized a stone and at what time and with which mantra

should i wear a particular stone.

Regards,

Jeetu Advani

On 4/26/06, lalkitabee <lalkitabee wrote:

>

> Respected Jitu ji

> Even verma ji r analyzing accordingly ur horoscope & they r trying

> best but specially addressed to me according gem my opinion:- it is

> good to wear Locket of 3 carats Sindoori Coral in a silver chain. &

> the ring of yellow saffire in index finger with rubi in ring

> finger.All the gems should be sanctisy & energized with proper method

> will be fruitful otherwise gem is only a stone.

> With Regards

> lalkitabee

> lalkitab , " Jeetu Advani " <jeetu.advani

>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Pt. Lalkitabeeji,

> >

> > Date of birth: Oct. 11th, 1986

> > Time of birth: 12:00:00 pm

> > Place of birth: Dubai (UAE)

> >

> > Please can you suggest me a good gemstone. I lack self confidence

> and

> > everybody (my friend and collegues) just try to take out some work

> from me

> > and in return i dont get any thing. Due to shyness i am not at all

> free in

> > my friend circle.

> >

> > I did a job last year for 3 months and got pay of only one month.

> Financial

> > conditions of my family is also not good.

> >

> > Please help.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Jeetu Advani

> >

> >

> >

• 2 years later...
Guest guest

laalkitab , livelyjyothi <no_reply wrote:

>

> Name : D.AshaJyothi

> > Date Of Birth :29 JUL 1981

> > Time :11.15 A.M.

> > Place Of Birth :Koilakuntla (kurnool Dist, Andhra Pradesh ,India)

> >

> >

> > Sir,

> >

> >

> > Can you please tell me remedies for marraige, job for my future

life.

> >

> > thanking you.

>

Hi,

Their was a good chance of your marriage in 2005 but as i think it

will be in the first half of 2009 (Nov.2008 to April 2009) If you

think I am right let me know becoz I am not profational austrologer

working for money.

thanx

pramod pahwa

• 10 months later...
Guest guest

Dear Meenakshi ji and neelam ji Myself Neelam Solanki...I heve done my BE in 2007 from a reputed instiute with a good acedemic percentage....................but still i am not getting a right job.......which satisfied me. I realise from my past that Whenever I tried my best to achive something {like good marks in exam, job, sucess, a perfect macht} that is too much far away ....and i got not a satisfied result,,,,,,,,,i can't undrestand why this was happened. I too much dissapoointed from my life.........I total leave it to god..........can you suggested any thing that can

help me to overcome this circumtances. My details areName:- Neelam SolankiBirth name:- come at letter 'V'Birth Place:- Badnagar{Ujjain}, MPBirth Time:- 9.00pmBirth Date:- 8 dec 1984Regards Neelam Solanki

Guest guest

Dear Ms Solanki,You are cancer lagna and a moon, who is also LL is exalted in 11H in Taurus, which is very good for you for bringing gains and friends in your life. Many 84 borns are blessed with good horoscopes and yours is even better amongst those. You have a sasha yoga, ruchak yoga and a mahabhagya yoga in your chart which make you much better placed that others as far as planets are concerned. Natal chart has the potential to lift you to great heights!

But where is the problem? Your navamsha is weak. The inherent strength is not there. You start well and have the desire to win the world, but it remains only as a desire and does not materialize. Two major problems are shown by your planets. One is lack of clarity of mind, moon in R/K axis in shakat yog with Jup and mercury. You remain confused and cannot take good decisions for yourself. This also does not let you enjoy what you’ve got. Strong kendras push you to achieve more, but the upchayas with soft planets do not wish to work in synergy with Kendra power. Jupiter in Sagittarius in own house with 12L and 3L mer forms a soft combination for 6H efforts and strife.

You have started Jup mahadasha from November 2008. Jup is 9L and 6L in own 6H with 3/12 lord mercury, aspected by an exalted sat from 6H. In D-10, it is exalted in cancer, conjunct sat, aspected by mars from aries. You are being helped or counseled by some close friend from abroad and you’ve also been applying for jobs abroad. Since Jup is bhagyesh in 6H, and in 3H in D-10, you should put in more efforts to win. There will be obstacles, many times at mental level since Jup is in 8H from moon, but your resolve to win will only help. Go step by step and learn to be happy with your achievements. God always wants us to accept gracefully and not crib! You are well qualified, you have a job and you’re only 24-25!

About relationships also you seem to be ambitious and not steady. You always look for MORE in everything. Its like not accepting half a glass of water when you don’t need really need a full glass. Hope you get my point.

Look for steadiness and learn to accept what you’ve got while you work hard to achieve more. The only remedy that you can do and will give you excellent results is to light a diya in your place of pooja at home, preferably twice (morning, evening) and thank god for what he has given you. You may recite Durga Chalisaa in the morning.

Hope this helpsNeelam

Guest guest

Thank you so much for your precious sugessions...............can you give some hint about my life partner.RegardsNeelam Solanki--- On Sun, 21/6/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Suggest ME Date: Sunday, 21 June, 2009, 4:57 PM

Dear Ms Solanki,You are cancer lagna and a moon, who is also LL is exalted in 11H in Taurus, which is very good for you for bringing gains and friends in your life. Many 84 borns are blessed with good horoscopes and yours is even better amongst those. You have a sasha yoga, ruchak yoga and a mahabhagya yoga in your chart which make you much better placed that others as far as planets are concerned. Natal chart has the potential to lift you to great heights!

But where is the problem? Your navamsha is weak. The inherent strength is not there. You start well and have the desire to win the world, but it remains only as a desire and does not materialize. Two major problems are shown by your planets. One is lack of clarity of mind, moon in R/K axis in shakat yog with Jup and mercury. You remain confused and cannot take good decisions for yourself. This also does not let you enjoy what you’ve got. Strong kendras push you to achieve more, but the upchayas with soft planets do not wish to work in synergy with Kendra power. Jupiter in Sagittarius in own house with 12L and 3L mer forms a soft combination for 6H efforts and strife.

You have started Jup mahadasha from November 2008. Jup is 9L and 6L in own 6H with 3/12 lord mercury, aspected by an exalted sat from 6H. In D-10, it is exalted in cancer, conjunct sat, aspected by mars from aries. You are being helped or counseled by some close friend from abroad and you’ve also been applying for jobs abroad. Since Jup is bhagyesh in 6H, and in 3H in D-10, you should put in more efforts to win. There will be obstacles, many times at mental level since Jup is in 8H from moon, but your resolve to win will only help. Go step by step and learn to be happy with your achievements. God always wants us to accept gracefully and not crib! You are well qualified, you have a job and you’re only 24-25!

About relationships also you seem to be ambitious and not steady. You always look for MORE in everything. Its like not accepting half a glass of water when you don’t need really need a full glass. Hope you get my point.

Look for steadiness and learn to accept what you’ve got while you work hard to achieve more. The only remedy that you can do and will give you excellent results is to light a diya in your place of pooja at home, preferably twice (morning, evening) and thank god for what he has given you. You may recite Durga Chalisaa in the morning.

Hope this helpsNeelam