Date of Birth: 27.09.1993

Place of Birth: Mumbai

Time of Birth : 11:20 PM

He has been going under very tense moments for a couple of years. He has

virtually no friends, feels very depressed and negative at times. He is very

intelligent but very hyper in nature. Has very high ambitions but does not work

hard enough and then gets frustrated.

Please let me know, when he will become happy and start enjoying life and be

positive in his attitude and approach towards his studies and friends.

With warm regards

Rajesh

Guest guest

You have not stated whether you or his younger siblings/cousins severely reprimanded him for doing something relating to his sexual matters which you considered/ consider as repugnant to the norms of the society and taking into account his young age.. It is because of the unnecessary restriction which you as a mother has forcibly thrusted on him that he is not putting attention to his studies etc. Lagnesh and 4th Lord Merc in the house of pleasure with enemy planet Mars.

There are lots of other combinations but the one which I have said in the previous para is the most important cause of the son's attitude.

Sridhar--- On Sat, 20/6/09, mehta_rjm <mehta_rjm wrote:

mehta_rjm <mehta_rjm About my Son..pls help me Date: Saturday, 20 June, 2009, 5:52 PM

Respected Guru jan,I furnish herebelow details about my sonName: GauravDate of Birth: 27.09.1993Place of Birth: MumbaiTime of Birth : 11:20 PMHe has been going under very tense moments for a couple of years. He has virtually no friends, feels very depressed and negative at times. He is very intelligent but very hyper in nature. Has very high ambitions but does not work hard enough and then gets frustrated. Please let me know, when he will become happy and start enjoying life and be positive in his attitude and approach towards his studies and friends.With warm regardsRajesh

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

Guest guest

Dear Sridharji,

Thaks for your reply. But, I could not quite understand your mention about

" sexual matters " ! There are no issues about that at all. And there are NO

restrictions on him at all. Please elaborate.

With best regards

--- On Mon, 6/22/09, Sridhar Iyer <rangapura wrote:

Sridhar Iyer <rangapura

Re: About my Son..pls help me

Monday, June 22, 2009, 7:28 AM

You have not stated whether you or his younger siblings/cousins severely

reprimanded him for doing something relating to  his sexual matters which you

considered/ consider as repugnant to the norms of the society and taking into

account his young age.. It is because of the unnecessary restriction which

you  as a mother has forcibly thrusted on him that he is not putting attention

to his studies etc. Lagnesh and 4th Lord Merc in the house of pleasure with

enemy planet Mars.

There are lots of other combinations but the one which I have said in

the previous para is the most important cause of the son's attitude.

Sridhar

--- On Sat, 20/6/09, mehta_rjm <mehta_rjm > wrote:

mehta_rjm <mehta_rjm >

About my Son..pls help me

Saturday, 20 June, 2009, 5:52 PM

Respected Guru jan,

I furnish herebelow details about my son

Name: Gaurav

Date of Birth: 27.09.1993

Place of Birth: Mumbai

Time of Birth : 11:20 PM

He has been going under very tense moments for a couple of years. He has

virtually no friends, feels very depressed and negative at times. He is very

intelligent but very hyper in nature. Has very high ambitions but does not work

hard enough and then gets frustrated.

Please let me know, when he will become happy and start enjoying life and be

positive in his attitude and approach towards his studies and friends.

With warm regards

Rajesh

Guest guest

Dear Sridharji,

Please reply this mail from the member. Please give your astro reasons

for the " sexual matters " which you noticed.

Such sensitive issues if one speaks about, as a astrologer one is

expected to give the reasoning please for the other members, to make it

look convincing.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Rajesh Mehta <mehta_rjm

wrote:

>

> Dear Sridharji,

>

> Thaks for your reply. But, I could not quite understand your mention

about " sexual matters " ! There are no issues about that at all. And

there are NO restrictions on him at all. Please elaborate.

>

> With best regards

>

> --- On Mon, 6/22/09, Sridhar Iyer rangapura wrote:

>

> Sridhar Iyer rangapura

> Re: About my Son..pls help me

>

> Monday, June 22, 2009, 7:28 AM

>

>

> You have not stated whether you or his younger siblings/cousinsÂ

severely reprimanded him for doing something relating to  his

sexual matters which you considered/ consider as repugnant to the norms

of the society and taking into account his young age.. It is because of

the unnecessary restriction which you  as a mother has forcibly

thrusted on him that he is not putting attention to his studies etc.

Lagnesh and 4th Lord Merc in the house of pleasure with enemy planet

Mars.

> Â Â Â Â There are lots of other combinations but the one

which I have said in the previous para is the most important cause

of the son's attitude.

> Sridhar

>

> --- On Sat, 20/6/09, mehta_rjm mehta_rjm > wrote:

>

>

> mehta_rjm mehta_rjm >

> About my Son..pls help me

>

> Saturday, 20 June, 2009, 5:52 PM

>

>

>

>

> Respected Guru jan,

>

> I furnish herebelow details about my son

>

> Name: Gaurav

> Date of Birth: 27.09.1993

> Place of Birth: Mumbai

> Time of Birth : 11:20 PM

>

> He has been going under very tense moments for a couple of years. He

has virtually no friends, feels very depressed and negative at times. He

is very intelligent but very hyper in nature. Has very high ambitions

but does not work hard enough and then gets frustrated.

>

> Please let me know, when he will become happy and start enjoying life

and be positive in his attitude and approach towards his studies and

friends.

>

> With warm regards

>

> Rajesh

>

Guest guest

Dear Sridhar ji,I am sorry to intervene, but you have still not given the astro-reasons for your statement and prediction.You may be right. But may be wrong also. No astrologer can claim to be cent per cent right! Even the greats like Sh K N Rao who have proven track record of published predictions, rank their success rate between 70 to 80 percent and accept readily when they go wrong. That is the humility we all must have, after all no one can master this vast subject dealing with everything under the sun

Guest guest

Sorry for the typo, please read the sentence as:We depend so much on the feedback from the poster, and take pride when proven right.

RegardsNeelam2009/6/23 neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

Dear Sridhar ji,I am sorry to intervene, but you have still not given the astro-reasons for your statement and prediction.You may be right. But may be wrong also. No astrologer can claim to be cent per cent right! Even the greats like Sh K N Rao who have proven track record of published predictions, rank their success rate between 70 to 80 percent and accept readily when they go wrong. That is the humility we all must have, after all no one can master this vast subject dealing with everything under the sun

Guest guest

Dear Sridharji,

Assuming for a moment that you are right and the given birth time is right, still we need to know the astrological reasoning for what you have mentioned as -

" You have not stated whether you or his younger siblings/cousinsÂ> severely reprimanded him for doing something relating to  his> sexual matters which you considered/ consider as repugnant to the norms> of the society and taking into account his young age "

Before we move further in any discussion, please clarify the above.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Sridhar Iyer <rangapura wrote:>> Whatever I had predicted about the son with the birth particulars given by the qurent are cent percent right. Actually, the hospital in which the person was born or his relatives did not note the time of birth properly. He would have probably been born at 23.10 hrs or before and not at 23.20 hrs>  >  In an emergency situation like during the coming out of the baby from the womb, not much importance is given by the nurses/ doctor in noting the exact time of birth. They even give the time after  the baby was cleaned etc. With a birth at 23.20 hrs, the lagna is Gemini and at 23..10, the lagna is Taurus and such a change will make the predictions entirely different.> Sridhar> > --- On Tue, 23/6/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Re: About my Son..pls help me> > Tuesday, 23 June, 2009, 4:25 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Sridharji,> > Please reply this mail from the member. Please give your astro reasons> for the "sexual matters" which you noticed.> > Such sensitive issues if one speaks about, as a astrologer one is> expected to give the reasoning please for the other members, to make it> look convincing.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > , Rajesh Mehta mehta_rjm@ ..>> wrote:> >> > Dear Sridharji,> >> > Thaks for your reply. But, I could not quite understand your mention> about "sexual matters" ! There are no issues about that at all. And> there are NO restrictions on him at all. Please elaborate.> >> > With best regards> >> > --- On Mon, 6/22/09, Sridhar Iyer rangapura@ . wrote:> >> > Sridhar Iyer rangapura@ .> > Re: About my Son..pls help me> > > > Monday, June 22, 2009, 7:28 AM> >> >> > You have not stated whether you or his younger siblings/cousinsÂ> severely reprimanded him for doing something relating to  his> sexual matters which you considered/ consider as repugnant to the norms> of the society and taking into account his young age.. It is because of> the unnecessary restriction which you  as a mother has forcibly> thrusted on him that he is not putting attention to his studies etc.> Lagnesh and 4th Lord Merc in the house of pleasure with enemy planet> Mars.> >     There are lots of other combinations but the one> which I have said in the previous para is the most important cause> of the son's attitude.> > Sridhar> >> > --- On Sat, 20/6/09, mehta_rjm mehta_rjm > wrote:> >> >> > mehta_rjm mehta_rjm >> > About my Son..pls help me> > > > Saturday, 20 June, 2009, 5:52 PM> >> >> >> >> > Respected Guru jan,> >> > I furnish herebelow details about my son> >> > Name: Gaurav> > Date of Birth: 27.09.1993> > Place of Birth: Mumbai> > Time of Birth : 11:20 PM> >> > He has been going under very tense moments for a couple of years. He> has virtually no friends, feels very depressed and negative at times. He> is very intelligent but very hyper in nature. Has very high ambitions> but does not work hard enough and then gets frustrated.> >> > Please let me know, when he will become happy and start enjoying life> and be positive in his attitude and approach towards his studies and> friends.> >> > With warm regards> >> > Rajesh> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.>

Guest guest

There may be so called " great astrologers" writing books, articles etc whose predictions may be only 70 or 80% true but there are several thousand astrologers who may not be widely known like them but still may predict more accurately.(Dr Rao was the head of the faculty of Bharathiya Vidya Bhavan during the two year period when I did Jyotish Praveen and Jyotish Visharadh). I as a student of his, had closely interacted with him and listened to many of his lectures.. He himself had told that at many times, including mateorological predictions, his predictions had a success rate of more than 90- 95 % and in some cases, even cent percent. So, let us not indulge in unnecessary muck slinging and stick to the facts provided by the querents that may be proper or improper.

Sridhar--- On Tue, 23/6/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: About my Son..pls help me Date: Tuesday, 23 June, 2009, 6:11 AM

Sorry for the typo, please read the sentence as:We depend so much on the feedback from the poster, and take pride when proven right.RegardsNeelam

2009/6/23 neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>

Dear Sridhar ji,I am sorry to intervene, but you have still not given the astro-reasons for your statement and prediction.You may be right. But may be wrong also. No astrologer can claim to be cent per cent right! Even the greats like Sh K N Rao who have proven track record of published predictions, rank their success rate between 70 to 80 percent and accept readily when they go wrong. That is the humility we all must have, after all no one can master this vast subject dealing with everything under the sun.We have many techniques to ascertain the correctness of given BT, or at least know whether the data is correct or not. This should be followed before pronouncing sensitive details from the chart.We depend so much on the feedback from the poster, and take pride when proven wrong.. Similarly, when somebody says that is not right, we cannot hide behind

excuses like wrong ayanamsha or wrong BTs, etc! This exercise, if needed should be performed before giving out predictions.Hope you get my point.RegardsNeelam

2009/6/23 Sridhar Iyer <rangapura (AT) (DOT) in>

Whatever I had predicted about the son with the birth particulars given by the qurent are cent percent right. Actually, the hospital in which the person was born or his relatives did not note the time of birth properly. He would have probably been born at 23.10 hrs or before and not at 23.20 hrs

In an emergency situation like during the coming out of the baby from the womb, not much importance is given by the nurses/ doctor in noting the exact time of birth. They even give the time after the baby was cleaned etc. With a birth at 23.20 hrs, the lagna is Gemini and at 23.10, the lagna is Taurus and such a change will make the predictions entirely different.

Sridhar--- On Tue, 23/6/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> Re: About my Son..pls help me

Tuesday, 23 June, 2009, 4:25 AM

Dear Sridharji,Please reply this mail from the member. Please give your astro reasonsfor the "sexual matters" which you noticed.Such sensitive issues if one speaks about, as a astrologer one isexpected to give the reasoning please for the other members, to make itlook convincing.regards/Bhaskar., Rajesh Mehta <mehta_rjm@. ..>wrote:>> Dear Sridharji,>> Thaks for your reply. But, I could not quite understand your mentionabout "sexual matters" ! There are no issues about that at all. Andthere are NO restrictions on him at all. Please elaborate.>> With best regards>> --- On Mon, 6/22/09, Sridhar Iyer rangapura@.. . wrote:>> Sridhar Iyer rangapura@.. .>

Re: About my Son..pls help me> > Monday, June 22, 2009, 7:28 AM>>> You have not stated whether you or his younger siblings/cousinsÂseverely reprimanded him for doing something relating to  hissexual matters which you considered/ consider as repugnant to the normsof the society and taking into account his young age.. It is because ofthe unnecessary restriction which you  as a mother has forciblythrusted on him that he is not putting attention to his studies etc.Lagnesh and 4th Lord Merc in the house of pleasure with enemy planetMars.>     There are lots of other combinations but the onewhich I have said in the previous para is the most important causeof the son's

attitude.> Sridhar>> --- On Sat, 20/6/09, mehta_rjm mehta_rjm > wrote:>>> mehta_rjm mehta_rjm >> About my Son..pls help me> > Saturday, 20 June, 2009, 5:52 PM>>>>> Respected Guru jan,>> I furnish herebelow details about my son>> Name: Gaurav> Date of Birth: 27.09.1993> Place of Birth: Mumbai> Time of Birth : 11:20 PM>> He has been going under very tense moments for a couple of years. Hehas virtually no friends, feels very depressed and negative at times.. Heis very intelligent but very hyper in nature. Has very high ambitionsbut does not work hard enough and then gets frustrated.>> Please let me know, when he will become happy and start enjoying lifeand be positive in

his attitude and approach towards his studies andfriends.>> With warm regards>> Rajesh>>>>>>> ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Dear Rajesh ji,

Those who are old members of this Group, nothing is going to damage

their confidence here, I reassure you. They know very well that this is

a clean group and once in a while when kachra enters the rice, it is

noticed and removed. This does not mean that the rice does not remain

unedible.

Even we are looking for the astrological pointers for Mr.Sridhar finding

the birth particulars given by you as inaccurate. We also want to know

why that type of verdict was given to the boy, which he gave. But I am

sure Mr.Sridhar has nothing to offer .

As regards to the query, you need not harbour any concern , it will be

given justice by one of the many remaining astrologers over here.

In the meanwhile we are giving sometime to Mr.Sridhar to study his books

and give us some explanation, if he can.

regards/Bhaskar.

As reg

, Rajesh Mehta <mehta_rjm

wrote:

>

> Dear Guru jan,

>

> Never thought that I would witness a verbal spat between you all here.

It is very unfortunate and is damaging the confidenace of the members, I

would like to know from Mr. Sridher why he is doubting the time of

birth?.. Besides, I thought I would get some worthwhile guidance from

this group with apt reasonings. I hope some of you may throw some light

on my issue appropriately.

>

> With regards

>

> Rajesh

>

> --- On Tue, 6/23/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

> Re: About my Son..pls help me

>

> Tuesday, June 23, 2009, 7:57 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Such is the state of name sake astrologers in times of today. We had

out

>

> of pity and benefit of doubt allowed this person calling himself as an

>

> astrologer, to write on this platform, and God knows how many innocent

>

> members have been given wrong predictions by him uptil now.

>

>

>

> This fellow - ask him those whom he has replied uptil now , how is he

>

> sure that they had given accurate particulars ? Ask him why does he

find

>

> the particular particulars given by the poster in question inaccurate

?

>

> Ask him why cant he talk astrologically rather than trying to evade

the

>

> astrology part. I am sure he will have no reply, because he is finally

>

> cornered and has nothing to offer sensible to us. What s shame that

when

>

> such name sake astrologers are asked to provide astrological evidence

>

> they cannot produce a single rule or dictum, but otherwise talking

>

> Big and Great Gurus.

>

>

>

> (I request the Moderators in future not to allow a single name sake

>

> astrologer on this Group, who has been unheard of, or has no

credentials

>

> to offer the Group, or who has not been seen writing convincingly on

the

>

> other Jyotish groups. We dont need such people here, whom we pity, and

>

> then same people write in an ungrateful manner back to us).

>

>

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

> , " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish@

....>

>

> wrote:

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > You should give reasons for your predictions becayuse we are fed up

of

>

> > your 3-4 Liners without any astro conetent or analysis. We have

>

> > requested you several times in the past to please give some analysis

>

> in

>

> > order to make your 3-4 lines of gibberish look sensible enough for

the

>

> > members to get convinced.

>

> > You are after giving most stupid replies to hundreds of posters

here,

>

> > now talking that the particulars are inaacurate ? What proof have

you

>

> to

>

> > say that their particulars are inacurate ? You cant give any

>

> > astrological dictums to prove that these are wrong ? You are talking

>

> > rubbush about somebodys son and about his " sexual mistakes " without

>

> any

>

> > sound logic to match your stupid reply. Do you think that we or the

>

> > members are fools here to take this sitting down ? You are bound to

>

> give

>

> > explanations, and no one is bullying you here, you know that very

>

> well.

>

> > In last few months you ahve not been able to prove your calibre and

>

> now

>

> > talkingin a discriminatory manner about the managing commite of this

>

> > esteemed Group ? You are using good name of Your Institution and

Gurus

>

> > of which you are not worthy of being a student even with the state

of

>

> > replies you are producing here and to defend your gibberish? We made

>

> > a mistake in the start itself by allowing you to write on this

>

> latform.

>

> > You were an unheard name of, several times we have to delete your

>

> highly

>

> > foolish mails but we stil keeoing compassions on you giving you

>

> benefit

>

> > of doubt allowed you to write on this reputed platform, but this has

>

> > gone over your head it seems. You are welcome to leave the Group. We

>

> > do not want astrologers who are not worth their salt, in this Group.

>

> We

>

> > only want quality astrologers. Bhaskar.

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > , Sridhar Iyer rangapura@

>

> > wrote:

>

> > >

>

> > > Why should I give reasons on predictions given on inaccurate

>

> > particulars? If you are trying to bully me, clearly say so and I

will

>

> > get out of your group.

>

> > > Sridhar

>

> > >

>

> > > --- On Tue, 23/6/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

>

> > > Re: About my Son..pls help me

>

> > >

>

> > > Tuesday, 23 June, 2009, 6:35 AM

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > Dear Sridharji,

>

> > > Assuming for a moment that you are right and the given birth time

is

>

> > right, still we need to know the astrological reasoning for what you

>

> > have mentioned  as -

>

> > > " You have not stated whether you or his younger

>

> > siblings/cousinsÃÆ'‚

>

> > > > severely reprimanded him for doing somethingÃÆ'‚

relating

>

> to

>

> > ÃÆ'‚ his

>

> > > > sexual matters which you considered/ consider as repugnant to

the

>

> > norms

>

> > > > of the society and taking into account his young age "

>

> > > Before we move further in any discussion, please clarify the

above.

>

> > > regards/Bhaskar.

>

> > > Â

>

> > > Â

>

> > > Â

>

> > >

>

> > > , Sridhar Iyer rangapura@ .>

>

> > wrote:

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Whatever I had predicted about the son with the birth

particulars

>

> > given by the qurent are cent percent right. Actually, the hospital

in

>

> > which the person was born or his relatives did not note the time of

>

> > birth properly. He would have probably been born at 23.10 hrs or

>

> before

>

> > and not at 23.20 hrs

>

> > > > ÂÂ

>

> > > >  In an emergency situation like during the coming

out of

>

> the

>

> > baby from the womb, not much importance is given by the nurses/

doctor

>

> > in noting the exact time of birth. They even give the

timeÂÂ

>

> after

>

> >  the baby was cleaned etc. With a birth

at 23.20 hrs,

>

> the

>

> > lagna is Gemini and at 23..10, the lagna is Taurus and such a change

>

> > will make the predictions entirely different.

>

> > > > Sridhar

>

> > > >

>

> > > > --- On Tue, 23/6/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

>

> > > > Re: About my Son..pls help me

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Tuesday, 23 June, 2009, 4:25 AM

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Dear Sridharji,

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Please reply this mail from the member. Please give your astro

>

> > reasons

>

> > > > for the " sexual matters " which you noticed.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Such sensitive issues if one speaks about, as a astrologer one

is

>

> > > > expected to give the reasoning please for the other members, to

>

> make

>

> > it

>

> > > > look convincing.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > regards/Bhaskar.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > , Rajesh Mehta mehta_rjm@

>

> ..>

>

> > > > wrote:

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > Dear Sridharji,

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > Thaks for your reply. But, I could not quite understand your

>

> > mention

>

> > > > about " sexual matters " ! There are no issues about that at all.

>

> And

>

> > > > there are NO restrictions on him at all. Please elaborate.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > With best regards

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > --- On Mon, 6/22/09, Sridhar Iyer rangapura@ . wrote:

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > Sridhar Iyer rangapura@ .

>

> > > > > Re: About my Son..pls help me

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > Monday, June 22, 2009, 7:28 AM

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > You have not stated whether you or his younger

>

> > siblings/cousinsÃÆ'‚

>

> > > > severely reprimanded him for doing somethingÃÆ'‚

relating

>

> to

>

> > ÃÆ'‚ his

>

> > > > sexual matters which you considered/ consider as repugnant to

the

>

> > norms

>

> > > > of the society and taking into account his young age.. It is

>

> because

>

> > of

>

> > > > the unnecessary restriction which youÃÆ'‚

ÃÆ'‚ as a

>

> > mother has forcibly

>

> > > > thrusted on him that he is not putting attention to his studies

>

> etc.

>

> > > > Lagnesh and 4th Lord Merc in the house of pleasure with enemy

>

> planet

>

> > > > Mars.

>

> > > > > ÃÆ'‚ ÃÆ'‚ ÃÆ'‚

ÃÆ'‚ There are lots

>

> of

>

> > other combinations but the one

>

> > > > which I have said in the previous paraÃÆ'‚ is the

most

>

> > important cause

>

> > > > of the son's attitude.

>

> > > > > Sridhar

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > --- On Sat, 20/6/09, mehta_rjm mehta_rjm > wrote:

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > mehta_rjm mehta_rjm >

>

> > > > > About my Son..pls help me

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > Saturday, 20 June, 2009, 5:52 PM

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > Respected Guru jan,

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > I furnish herebelow details about my son

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > Name: Gaurav

>

> > > > > Date of Birth: 27.09.1993

>

> > > > > Place of Birth: Mumbai

>

> > > > > Time of Birth : 11:20 PM

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > He has been going under very tense moments for a couple of

>

> years.

>

> > He

>

> > > > has virtually no friends, feels very depressed and negative at

>

> > times. He

>

> > > > is very intelligent but very hyper in nature. Has very high

>

> > ambitions

>

> > > > but does not work hard enough and then gets frustrated.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > Please let me know, when he will become happy and start

enjoying

>

> > life

>

> > > > and be positive in his attitude and approach towards his studies

>

> and

>

> > > > friends.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > With warm regards

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > Rajesh

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

>

> > > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights

and

>

> > more. Click here http://cricket.

>

> > > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > >

>

> > > ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

>

> > http://cricket.

>

> > >

>

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sridhar ji,I am surprised to see this mail coming from a serious and qualified astrologer and a student of Shri Rao ji. (Btw, this is the first time I hear a student of his calling him Dr. Rao).No serious student will ever mock his teachers saying so-called greats astrologers, if you meant that for Sh KN Rao.

Regarding his predictions, he is ever so humble and several times he has acknowledged publicly and in his articles as to how and why he went wrong.//his predictions had a success rate of more than 90- 95 %  and in some cases, even cent percent. //

I do not understand what you mean by this, how can some cases be cent percent, some 90-95 percent and some less than that. Percentage is for all the readings done over the years. One may categorise them issue-wise, but talking of 10 predictions being right and saying that some predictions are cent percent, does not make sense. Shri K N Rao is had a success rate much above the rest. Where are those several thousands who you say are there and most accurate? Could you give us some details of about say ten of those! I would really be blessed to meet the great souls.

//So, let us not indulge in unnecessary muck slinging and stick to the

facts provided by the querents that may be proper or improper.//Please understand that there is no mud slinging, but we have to be accountable for what we say. You may say anything when in a private reading and an innocent querist may or may not question you, but when you comment in a group, one has to talk on the basis of astrological principles and should be able to explain the logic behind the reading. The result may be wrong, but the application of principles should be sound.

If you thought that querent was not proper, the reading should've come with a caution or BT should've been re-confirmed.Even now, if you've taken Gemini and got some results, what is the problem in explaining how you got to that conclusion?

//Why should I give reasons on predictions given on inaccurate

particulars? If you are trying to bully me, clearly say so and I will

get out of your group.//

Sridhar ji, you are not being asked to give readings now! All we ask is to tell us how you arrived at the conclusions which you stated earlier with the ascendant that you chose! Never mind whether it is correct or not! Is that too much to ask? Do you think by asking such a simple question, we are bullying you? Just think about it!

It is our duty to keep astrology in pure form and be justified in what we say. Quality is our primary concern in this group as we've said again and again.Hope you get my point Sridhar ji. I request you once again to take this in a positive spirit and as something which is required for other students and learners, as also astrologers to understand the reasoning and logic.

RegardsNeelam2009/6/23 Sridhar Iyer <rangapura

There may be so called " great astrologers " writing books, articles etc whose predictions may be only 70 or 80% true but there are several thousand astrologers who may not be widely known like them but still may predict more accurately.(Dr Rao was the head of the faculty of Bharathiya Vidya Bhavan during the two year period when I did Jyotish Praveen and Jyotish Visharadh). I as a student of his,  had closely interacted with him and listened to many of his lectures.. He himself had told that at many times, including mateorological predictions,  his predictions had a success rate of more than 90- 95 %  and in some cases, even cent percent. So, let us not indulge in unnecessary muck slinging and stick to the facts provided by the querents that may be proper or improper.

Sridhar--- On Tue, 23/6/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: About my Son..pls help me

Date: Tuesday, 23 June, 2009, 6:11 AM

Sorry for the typo, please read the sentence as:We depend so much on the feedback from the poster, and take pride when proven right.

RegardsNeelam

2009/6/23 neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ gmail.com>

Dear Sridhar ji,I am sorry to intervene, but you have still not given the astro-reasons for your statement and prediction.

You may be right. But may be wrong also. No astrologer can claim to be cent per cent right! Even the greats like Sh K N Rao who have proven track record of published predictions, rank their success rate between 70 to 80 percent and accept readily when they go wrong. That is the humility we all must have, after all no one can master this vast subject dealing with everything under the sun.

We have many techniques to ascertain the correctness of given BT, or at least know whether the data is correct or not. This should be followed before pronouncing sensitive details from the chart.We depend so much on the feedback from the poster, and take pride when proven wrong.. Similarly, when somebody says that is not right, we cannot hide behind

excuses like wrong ayanamsha or wrong BTs, etc! This exercise, if needed should be performed before giving out predictions.Hope you get my point.RegardsNeelam

2009/6/23 Sridhar Iyer <rangapura (AT) (DOT) in>

Whatever I had predicted about the son with the birth particulars given by the qurent are cent percent right. Actually, the hospital in which the person was born or his relatives did not note the time of birth properly. He would have probably been born at 23.10 hrs or before and not at 23.20 hrs

In an emergency situation like during the coming out of the baby from the womb, not much importance is given by the nurses/ doctor in noting the exact time of birth. They even give the time after  the baby was cleaned etc. With a birth at 23.20 hrs, the lagna is Gemini and at 23.10, the lagna is Taurus and such a change will make the predictions entirely different.

Sridhar--- On Tue, 23/6/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

Re: About my Son..pls help me

Tuesday, 23 June, 2009, 4:25 AM

Dear Sridharji,Please reply this mail from the member. Please give your astro reasonsfor the " sexual matters " which you noticed.Such sensitive issues if one speaks about, as a astrologer one is

expected to give the reasoning please for the other members, to make itlook convincing.regards/Bhaskar., Rajesh Mehta <mehta_rjm@. ..>

wrote:>> Dear Sridharji,>> Thaks for your reply. But, I could not quite understand your mentionabout " sexual matters " ! There are no issues about that at all. Andthere are NO restrictions on him at all. Please elaborate.

>> With best regards>> --- On Mon, 6/22/09, Sridhar Iyer rangapura@.. . wrote:>> Sridhar Iyer rangapura@.. .>

Re: About my Son..pls help me>

> Monday, June 22, 2009, 7:28 AM>>> You have not stated whether you or his younger siblings/cousinsÂseverely reprimanded him for doing something relating to  his

sexual matters which you considered/ consider as repugnant to the normsof the society and taking into account his young age.. It is because ofthe unnecessary restriction which you  as a mother has forcibly

thrusted on him that he is not putting attention to his studies etc.Lagnesh and 4th Lord Merc in the house of pleasure with enemy planetMars.> Â Â Â Â There are lots of other combinations but the one

which I have said in the previous para is the most important causeof the son's

attitude.> Sridhar>> --- On Sat, 20/6/09, mehta_rjm mehta_rjm > wrote:>>> mehta_rjm mehta_rjm >> About my Son..pls help me

> > Saturday, 20 June, 2009, 5:52 PM>>>>> Respected Guru jan,>> I furnish herebelow details about my son>> Name: Gaurav

> Date of Birth: 27.09.1993> Place of Birth: Mumbai> Time of Birth : 11:20 PM>> He has been going under very tense moments for a couple of years. Hehas virtually no friends, feels very depressed and negative at times.. He

is very intelligent but very hyper in nature. Has very high ambitionsbut does not work hard enough and then gets frustrated.>> Please let me know, when he will become happy and start enjoying lifeand be positive in

his attitude and approach towards his studies andfriends.>> With warm regards>> Rajesh>>>>>>> ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Dear Rajesh Ji,

I understand your concern but please be rest assured there is enough TOP TALENT in this group to help you.

On the contrary, I was very happy to see the "verbal spat" happen so openly and transparently. Note how quickly Bhaskar Ji and Neelam Ji resolved the matter right in front of your eyes. Please also Note that instead of trying to artificially "protect" the astrologer, they put YOUR and YOUR SON's interests foremost. Such integrity is admirable and heartening.

This incident has INCREASED my confidence in this group tremendously. I am sure you will get the help you need soon.

Regards,

-Manoj

Rajesh Mehta <mehta_rjm Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 2:00:29 AMRe: Re: About my Son..pls help me

Dear Guru jan,Never thought that I would witness a verbal spat between you all here. It is very unfortunate and is damaging the confidenace of the members, I would like to know from Mr. Sridher why he is doubting the time of birth?.. Besides, I thought I would get some worthwhile guidance from this group with apt reasonings. I hope some of you may throw some light on my issue appropriately.With regardsRajesh--- On Tue, 6/23/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> Re: About my Son..pls help meTuesday, June 23, 2009, 7:57 AM

Such is the state of name sake astrologers in times of today. We had outof pity and benefit of doubt allowed this person calling himself as anastrologer, to write on this platform, and God knows how many innocentmembers have been given wrong predictions by him uptil now.This fellow - ask him those whom he has replied uptil now , how is hesure that they had given accurate particulars ? Ask him why does he findthe particular particulars given by the poster in question inaccurate ?Ask him why cant he talk astrologically rather than trying to evade theastrology part. I am sure he will have no reply, because he is finallycornered and has nothing to offer sensible to us. What s shame that whensuch name sake astrologers are asked to provide astrological evidencethey cannot produce a single rule or dictum, but otherwise talking likeBig and Great Gurus.(I request the Moderators in future not to

allow a single name sakeastrologer on this Group, who has been unheard of, or has no credentialsto offer the Group, or who has not been seen writing convincingly on theother Jyotish groups. We dont need such people here, whom we pity, andthen same people write in an ungrateful manner back to us).Bhaskar., "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>wrote:>>> You should give reasons for your predictions becayuse we are fed up of> your 3-4 Liners without any astro conetent or analysis. We have> requested you several times in the past to please give some analysisin> order to make your 3-4 lines of gibberish look sensible enough for the> members to get convinced.> You are after giving most stupid replies to hundreds of posters here,> now talking that the particulars are inaacurate ? What proof have

youto> say that their particulars are inacurate ? You cant give any> astrological dictums to prove that these are wrong ? You are talking> rubbush about somebodys son and about his "sexual mistakes" withoutany> sound logic to match your stupid reply. Do you think that we or the> members are fools here to take this sitting down ? You are bound togive> explanations, and no one is bullying you here, you know that verywell.> In last few months you ahve not been able to prove your calibre andnow> talkingin a discriminatory manner about the managing commite of this> esteemed Group ? You are using good name of Your Institution and Gurus> of which you are not worthy of being a student even with the state of> replies you are producing here and to defend your gibberish? We made> a mistake in the start itself by allowing you to write on thislatform.>

You were an unheard name of, several times we have to delete yourhighly> foolish mails but we stil keeoing compassions on you giving youbenefit> of doubt allowed you to write on this reputed platform, but this has> gone over your head it seems. You are welcome to leave the Group. We> do not want astrologers who are not worth their salt, in this Group.We> only want quality astrologers. Bhaskar.>>>> , Sridhar Iyer rangapura@> wrote:> >> > Why should I give reasons on predictions given on inaccurate> particulars? If you are trying to bully me, clearly say so and I will> get out of your group.> > Sridhar> >> > --- On Tue, 23/6/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> >> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > Subject:

Re: About my Son..pls help me> > > > Tuesday, 23 June, 2009, 6:35 AM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Sridharji,> > Assuming for a moment that you are right and the given birth time is> right, still we need to know the astrological reasoning for what you> have mentioned  as -> > " You have not stated whether you or his younger> siblings/cousinsÂ> > > severely reprimanded him for doing something relatingto>  his> > > sexual matters which you considered/ consider as repugnant to the> norms> > > of the society and taking into account his young age "> > Before we move further in

any discussion, please clarify the above.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > Â> > Â> > Â> >> > , Sridhar Iyer rangapura@ .>> wrote:> > >> > > Whatever I had predicted about the son with the birth particulars> given by the qurent are cent percent right. Actually, the hospital in> which the person was born or his relatives did not note the time of> birth properly. He would have probably been born at 23.10 hrs orbefore> and not at 23.20 hrs> > > ÂÂ> > >  In an emergency situation like during the coming out ofthe> baby from the womb, not much importance is given by the nurses/ doctor> in noting the exact time of birth. They even give the timeÂÂafter>  the baby was

cleaned etc. With a birth at 23.20 hrs,the> lagna is Gemini and at 23..10, the lagna is Taurus and such a change> will make the predictions entirely different.> > > Sridhar> > >> > > --- On Tue, 23/6/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > >> > >> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > Re: About my Son..pls help me> > > > > > Tuesday, 23 June, 2009, 4:25 AM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Sridharji,> > >> > > Please reply this mail from the member. Please give your astro> reasons> > > for the "sexual matters" which you noticed.>

> >> > > Such sensitive issues if one speaks about, as a astrologer one is> > > expected to give the reasoning please for the other members, tomake> it> > > look convincing.> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> > > , Rajesh Mehta mehta_rjm@..>> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sridharji,> > > >> > > > Thaks for your reply. But, I could not quite understand your> mention> > > about "sexual matters" ! There are no issues about that at all.And> > > there are NO restrictions on him at all. Please elaborate.> > > >> > > > With best regards> > > >> > > > --- On Mon, 6/22/09, Sridhar Iyer rangapura@ . wrote:> > > >>

> > > Sridhar Iyer rangapura@ .> > > > Re: About my Son..pls help me> > > > > > > > Monday, June 22, 2009, 7:28 AM> > > >> > > >> > > > You have not stated whether you or his younger> siblings/cousinsÂ> > > severely reprimanded him for doing something relatingto>  his> > > sexual matters which you considered/ consider as repugnant to the> norms> > > of the society and taking into account his young age.. It isbecause> of> > > the unnecessary restriction which you  as a> mother has forcibly> > > thrusted on him that he is not putting attention to his

studiesetc.> > > Lagnesh and 4th Lord Merc in the house of pleasure with enemyplanet> > > Mars.> > > >     There are lotsof> other combinations but the one> > > which I have said in the previous para is the most> important cause> > > of the son's attitude.> > > > Sridhar> > > >> > > > --- On Sat, 20/6/09, mehta_rjm mehta_rjm > wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > mehta_rjm mehta_rjm >> > > > About my Son..pls help me> > > > > > > > Saturday, 20 June, 2009, 5:52 PM> > > >> > >

>> > > >> > > >> > > > Respected Guru jan,> > > >> > > > I furnish herebelow details about my son> > > >> > > > Name: Gaurav> > > > Date of Birth: 27.09.1993> > > > Place of Birth: Mumbai> > > > Time of Birth : 11:20 PM> > > >> > > > He has been going under very tense moments for a couple ofyears.> He> > > has virtually no friends, feels very depressed and negative at> times. He> > > is very intelligent but very hyper in nature. Has very high> ambitions> > > but does not work hard enough and then gets frustrated.> > > >> > > > Please let me know, when he will become happy and start enjoying> life> > > and be positive in his attitude and approach

towards his studiesand> > > friends.> > > >> > > > With warm regards> > > >> > > > Rajesh> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and> more. Click here http://cricket. > > >> >> >>

>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ICC World Twenty20 England & #39;09 exclusively on ! CRICKET> http://cricket. > >>