IndiaDivine.org

PL. ADVISE ME MY LIFE what good actions I can take

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

respected guruji,

My particulars are as follows :

D O B : 16 jun 1974

T O B : 1:00 -3.00 night notconfirm(aproximate)

Place : JODHPUR(RAJASTHAN)

AS PER MY BIRTH CHART STAR IS SHOWING BELOW DETAILS:

LAGAN- MEASE

RASI-MASE

IN LAGAN-1HOUSE- CHANDRA & SUKRA

2HOUSE-KETU

3HOUSE-BUDH,SURYA,SANI

4HOUSE-MANGALE

8HOUSE-RAHU

11HOUSE-GURU

I want to know about MY LIFE what good actions I can take right now to make

MY future bright. and for good Health & wealth.WHAT I DO?,WHAT IS MY FUTURE?HOW

TO I MANAGE MY HAPPY LIFE WITH ALL FAIMALY MEMBER?

SANJAY

Guest guest

--- On Tue, 23/6/09, Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_mrutyunjay wrote:

Mrutyunjay Tripathy <astrologer_mrutyunjay Re: PL. ADVISE ME MY LIFE what good actions I can take Date: Tuesday, 23 June, 2009, 6:39 AM

Dear friend,Please provideeducational back ground,professional profilesome life event details- date wiseto first get your correct horoscope.Or you may get your birth time rectified by any professioinal astrologer through private consultation, as it is a time consuming process.Astrologers in the group can give free answer to only one or two or your important questions.Reading on the basis of prasna time;12-05 pm 23 june, 2009Your profession will be connectioned toservices/ trades in the commmunication/advertisement/ marketing /education sectors.You will have an independent career.With regular recitaiton of the Shree Vishnu Sahashra Nama in morning and evening for 3 years-you will amass a lot of wealth and with your tactful , truthful and non-hurtfulbehaviour you

will win a lot of good friends around you.You will be able to tame your ego and make it more mature and will have a lot of patience - to withstand criticism and challing words from other people- thereby rising over the average masses.Regards and best wishes,Mrutyunjay Tripathy(Consultancy out of group is not free)09811971190 , Sanjay Thanvi <sthanvi007 wrote:>> respected guruji,> My particulars are as follows :> > D O B : 16 jun 1974> > T O B : 1:00 -3.00 night notconfirm(aproximate)> Place : JODHPUR(RAJASTHAN)> > AS PER MY BIRTH CHART STAR IS SHOWING BELOW DETAILS:> LAGAN- MEASE> RASI-MASE> IN LAGAN-1HOUSE- CHANDRA

& SUKRA> 2HOUSE-KETU> 3HOUSE-BUDH,SURYA,SANI> 4HOUSE-MANGALE> 8HOUSE-RAHU> 11HOUSE-GURU> > I want to know about MY LIFE what good actions I can take right now to make> MY future bright. and for good Health & wealth..WHAT I DO?,WHAT IS MY FUTURE?HOW TO I MANAGE MY HAPPY LIFE WITH ALL FAIMALY MEMBER?> > SANJAY>---1)Send your email at 2)This is the first, and the only Indian Astrology Group being honoured and felicitated by , at the Moderators Union 2008,Mumbai 3)View the write up on Jyotish Ganga by india

group at http://www.ygroupsblog.in/blog/2009/03/19/jyotish-ganga-%e2%80%93-stars-and-destiny/#comments4)Learners are encouraged to ask and discuss astrological issues as we have experts to answer and quench their thirst of knowledge.5)Experts are encouraged to share their views in the group and hold healthy discussion to help each other achieve a better understanding and help the learners advance in their journey.6)Practitioners may come forward to help those who are in trouble and come here to seek our help.7)The seekers!Those who connect with us because they are looking for an astrological solution to any problem they are facing in life, are welcome to post their query for our expert astrologers, who will try their best to answer. 8)Lastly,The posters must of course maintain the

decorum of the forum and send clearly stated queries with their birth details as date, time and place of birth. JOIN NOW/joinRegards,Owner Krishna Kumar Bagri(Bhaskar Jyotish - (Nakshatra Jyotish Ratna)(Vedic,Sayana,Nirayana Astrologer, Palmist, Numerologer, Dowser and Vastu Consultant)Website - www.shrikrishnajyotish.comFounder -The Indian Astrologers Association, The Society of Indian Astrologers. email id- rajiventerprises email id- bhaskar_jyotishCell No. 9323522663- 9324214149 Land

– 91-22-24330886Group Moderators: Sunil NairNeelam Gupta