IndiaDivine.org

Whom should the preachers preach ???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear friends,

I want you to read what this animal four legged creature has written about me and this Group Jyotish_Ganga. I now want Preachers like Mr. Anuraag and Mr. Sudhanshu Pareekh to please go to the Group Vedic_Astrology and write there too, instead of preaching to this Group and to me about keeping my language clear.

Why are you people silent in other Groups and not raise your voice against injustice instead of just preaching here in this Group ?

Mr. GB Prashant who is now acting like a Dalaal "Bhadva" of the redlight areas of GB Road , Delhi and talking all nonsense on the Vedic_Astrology group about me and this Group, what right does he have to talk so, when he does not know abc of astrology ? The rat who has always used Ramans ayanamsha as a shield to protect his wrong predictions is now talking BIG in front of those who have put in years of study and hours of study daily in this divine science Astrology, he just wants to get away by writing all this stuff ? That rat who has licked the owners feet to get the Moderatorship of the Bangladeshi owner of Jyotish remedies Group and put a knife behind all the astrologers from whom he stands competetions and feels jealous, is he worthy of remaining on Jyotish groups ???

You decide.

Please read and decide whether you should be preaching to him, or to me ???

I talk straight, honestly and without mincing words. So no offence to the reader please.

regards/Bhaskar.

dear membersi have said i am still working in Ramans ayanamsa as the was the case when ireplied to Anupam or anyone before or after this will continue to work in itif someone has even passed some basic schooling must understand by working it must meancontinueing to work -PRESENT TENSE- it can also mean working or fine tuing ifneed bewhat does my signature say always i use ramans [not fine tuing ramans] i also said why i sued that line as these same jerks do say i use it forconvience when i fail i may blame ramans but have i done pl show i have usedonly RAMANS ALL MY LIFE AND WILL DO SO AS USED BY RAMANS ONLY why must anyone tinker with RAMANS AYANAMSA at all surely i am not IN SUCH Arace i respect him and and his work my guru his gurus have used it succesfullyso did his own grandfather, our village astrologers for over 300 yrs usedrevathi paksha or raman's ayanamsa so what is this many trying to provei made a hurried reading to anup just on the interview date alonelater withthe feedback corrected myself OEPNLYAPOLOGISED TO HIMHE IS COMFORTABLE WITH IT so what is bhaskars problemonly way he can claim superiority is same time as mine let him make a forecaston the same topic consistantly and prove he is better as he feels I am not evenworth anything he must succed 100 times if i succed 50times the only greatestastrologer in this worldbut the groups he is in is flooed with abuses by him of every fellow member if aclarification is aked he poinces onthem, their parentagepl see JR what he has done to members like ashna singh, roopak rastogi, raj ksingh, sweety [cllaed her dont cr y line meena kumari when she asked for aclarification as one ansser is free rest he expects a paid one ] in Jyotishgroup or even this one we can find him abusing membersmy work is there here from dec 05 in all my feedbacks to memebersif i succed i thanked them for the same and proving the validity, greatness ofour rishies who lead us and inspire us to this tay without tinkeringmere adaptiing to our timesi never gloated over my successi have complimented many good readings by fellow astrologers repeatedlynever critised a astrological reading of anyone. this is the only prerogrativeof bhaskar and his gang who use bioth fake ID's and trojans to malign, destroyother groups to keep just his group and aAIA look great they never allow theirabused memebrs to reply also one sided showin JR i do carry ciritis of me if need be do carry excerts when i have tomoderate it cover all points raised only reason is not flooed a discussion forumwith their cultural ethos i just want jyotish to remain central in any groupbest wishesif i faield also I THANKED THEM as it gives me a chance to correct my self so if u memebrs of jealous gutter want to use ur OWN gutter space FOR SUCHMESAGES U R FREE to just dirt, and gossip and of course some cut and pastedarticles.VA JR have their own strong astrologer members well before i came in and r vmuch therenew members too have added value in a peaceful atmosphere i can assure themwithout elements troublesome elements like uwho want just r 2 groups to survive.remember by destroing, disturbing other groups even the ones u r in will have tofall with no support from members who will be disinterested in jyotish forumsitself not good forums like VA for ur personal agenda- LEAVE THIS GROUP TO REMAINJYOTISH CENTRICG B Prashant Kumar

Guest guest

Respected Bhaskar Ji,

First of all I don't think that you have read my previous mail and Secondly how should I come between you and your so called old grps friend becuse I don't know the ABCD of the astrology subject and I don't want myself also to be dragged in this because I am not here to play politics ,let me sit comfotably with my cup of coffee ,sipping, beside a shore.

Its your group and you have brought it so far ,so you know much better than me what is good or bad.

Once again I repeat nobody can preach a person who is more learned and knowledgeable than me.So,respected Bhaskar be assured that in future I will try my level best to be comfortable only being a spectator not as a preacher.

Thanks And Regards.

Sudhanshu Pareek

--- On Mon, 22/6/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Whom should the preachers preach ??? Date: Monday, 22 June, 2009, 10:35 PM

Dear friends,

I want you to read what this animal four legged creature has written about me and this Group Jyotish_Ganga. I now want Preachers like Mr. Anuraag and Mr. Sudhanshu Pareekh to please go to the Group Vedic_Astrology and write there too, instead of preaching to this Group and to me about keeping my language clear.

Why are you people silent in other Groups and not raise your voice against injustice instead of just preaching here in this Group ?

Mr. GB Prashant who is now acting like a Dalaal "Bhadva" of the redlight areas of GB Road , Delhi and talking all nonsense on the Vedic_Astrology group about me and this Group, what right does he have to talk so, when he does not know abc of astrology ? The rat who has always used Ramans ayanamsha as a shield to protect his wrong predictions is now talking BIG in front of those who have put in years of study and hours of study daily in this divine science Astrology, he just wants to get away by writing all this stuff ? That rat who has licked the owners feet to get the Moderatorship of the Bangladeshi owner of Jyotish remedies Group and put a knife behind all the astrologers from whom he stands competetions and feels jealous, is he worthy of remaining on Jyotish groups ???

You decide.

Please read and decide whether you should be preaching to him, or to me ???

I talk straight, honestly and without mincing words. So no offence to the reader please.

regards/Bhaskar.

dear membersi have said i am still working in Ramans ayanamsa as the was the case when ireplied to Anupam or anyone before or after this will continue to work in itif someone has even passed some basic schooling must understand by working it must meancontinueing to work -PRESENT TENSE- it can also mean working or fine tuing ifneed bewhat does my signature say always i use ramans [not fine tuing ramans] i also said why i sued that line as these same jerks do say i use it forconvience when i fail i may blame ramans but have i done pl show i have usedonly RAMANS ALL MY LIFE AND WILL DO SO AS USED BY RAMANS ONLY why must anyone tinker with RAMANS AYANAMSA at all surely i am not IN SUCH Arace i respect him and and his work my guru his gurus have used it succesfullyso did his own grandfather, our village astrologers for over 300 yrs

usedrevathi paksha or raman's ayanamsa so what is this many trying to provei made a hurried reading to anup just on the interview date alonelater withthe feedback corrected myself OEPNLYAPOLOGISED TO HIMHE IS COMFORTABLE WITH IT so what is bhaskars problemonly way he can claim superiority is same time as mine let him make a forecaston the same topic consistantly and prove he is better as he feels I am not evenworth anything he must succed 100 times if i succed 50times the only greatestastrologer in this worldbut the groups he is in is flooed with abuses by him of every fellow member if aclarification is aked he poinces onthem, their parentagepl see JR what he has done to members like ashna singh, roopak rastogi, raj ksingh, sweety [cllaed her dont cr y line meena

kumari when she asked for aclarification as one ansser is free rest he expects a paid one ] in Jyotishgroup or even this one we can find him abusing membersmy work is there here from dec 05 in all my feedbacks to memebersif i succed i thanked them for the same and proving the validity, greatness ofour rishies who lead us and inspire us to this tay without tinkeringmere adaptiing to our timesi never gloated over my successi have complimented many good readings by fellow astrologers repeatedlynever critised a astrological reading of anyone. this is the only prerogrativeof bhaskar and his gang who use bioth fake ID's and trojans to malign, destroyother groups to keep just his group and aAIA look great they never allow theirabused memebrs to reply also one sided showin JR i do carry ciritis of me if need be do carry excerts when i have tomoderate

it cover all points raised only reason is not flooed a discussion forumwith their cultural ethos i just want jyotish to remain central in any groupbest wishesif i faield also I THANKED THEM as it gives me a chance to correct my self so if u memebrs of jealous gutter want to use ur OWN gutter space FOR SUCHMESAGES U R FREE to just dirt, and gossip and of course some cut and pastedarticles.VA JR have their own strong astrologer members well before i came in and r vmuch therenew members too have added value in a peaceful atmosphere i can assure themwithout elements troublesome elements like uwho want just r 2 groups to survive.remember by destroing, disturbing other groups even the ones u r in will have tofall with no support from members who will be disinterested in jyotish forumsitself not good forums like VA for ur

personal agenda- LEAVE THIS GROUP TO REMAINJYOTISH CENTRICG B Prashant Kumar

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET