IndiaDivine.org

The 4 Legged's Great Predictions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members,

Look what this nut GB Prashant of GB Road Delhi, has given prediction for today -

" Dear Membersjust started my day with GLANCE AT THE MOMENT WHICH I DO WHEN I START MY DAYBUT TODAY WAS LATE IN SEEING THE PICTUREAT 11.10 AN WE FIND SIMHA LAGNA AT 23 DEG AND 23 34 and kuja, sukra and gulika[upa graha] at close to same degthere cud be some significant events with transport, women, ASEAN countries,royal/sovereign powers, govt officials esp women staff happeningany other info from ur experiences pl let us shareprashant "

What Head or Tail can one make out of this Prediction ??? What is going to happen where ???

What incident is going to happen in which place, town, city, state or country can anybody make out ???

He is an expert in giving such type of predictions " next year earthquakes will happen , landslides will be witnessed, Political Problems would be created, Terrorist activities will be seen "

Can anybody ask this rascal what type of predictions are these ? Where will earthquakes happen ? Where will landslides take place ? Which country will face political problems ? Where would be terrorist activities be seem ?

Are these predictions not those which just anybody, even a 10th standard pass school boy make ?

And he poses himself as an astrologer and a CEO ???

CEO of which company can you ask him ???

He is like the raddiwala in the lane who takes your read newspapers for Rs.6- per Kg. and calls himself as an Paper Merchant. He is like that clerk in some ordinary company who calls himself as an Relationship Manager. he is like those millions of Insurance agents who write on their cards Investment managers. He is like that Dalaal who sells banana in the day time and those one or two saudas in a month or two months and makes a visiting cad where he mentiones besides his name Estate Agent.

Such are the astrologers of today.

He calls for photos of gullible women natives coming for help, with an excuse to justify his pervertness, that he wishes to ascertain their Lagnas. Okay. After acsertaining their Lagnas can he predict ???

These are the black hounds of today in the field of astrology. Beware of them. Stay away from them. Do not communicate with them lest you end up paying thousands of rupees for just nothing, but all thrash and wrong predictions.

Bhaskar.

N.B. Anybody who does not like my disclosures are free to leave the Group, but no more Preaching please. I dont want such Preachers in my group who justy write here, because we allow their messages. I challenge them to write against such persons on their Groups and see whether their messages are approved.

Guest guest

dear bhaskar ji

Thanks for exposing this kind of fakes who always run for cover under raman ayanamsa for their own failure s,i know grand son of sri raman and he also uses this ayanamsa with much success and he never writes in mails like this some statutory warnings in cigarette packets or liqour bottles

He thinks by using raman's name he can fool general public like this

I know many cases of cheating by this astro fraud who takes money as grp CEO and then when those ppl report him or other grp moderators where he predicts he cries foul and ask grp moderators to remove that id as if it is frm some trouble makers .

he writes to owners directly and complains and i find some how they support him

this is his usual game

Now see this prediction ,did any one who has some honesty or some training in real astrology can write like this .

some group owners and moderators wrote to me that i am under moderation /or will b terminated because i also try to expose this fraud in various groups .So i signed off frm those groups today .

why this is happening in only astrological grps ??

why they r not supporting real astrologers ?

any way i am a hobbyist and i know that no body can clean this Pigsty called astrology grps so long as it is under this frauds

None of my mails to the grp under his moderation ever passed ever since i pointed out some mistakes in his reading s ,even the whole dasa and lagna changes in readings ( any one can check it in those groups where as i am still a member in record )

rgrds sreedhar Nambiar

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Members,> > Look what this nut GB Prashant of GB Road Delhi, has given prediction> for today -> > " Dear Members> > just started my day with GLANCE AT THE MOMENT WHICH I DO WHEN I START MY> DAY> BUT TODAY WAS LATE IN SEEING THE PICTURE> > AT 11.10 AN WE FIND SIMHA LAGNA AT 23 DEG AND 23 34 and kuja, sukra and> gulika> [upa graha] at close to same deg> > there cud be some significant events with transport, women, ASEAN> countries,> royal/sovereign powers, govt officials esp women staff happening> > any other info from ur experiences pl let us share> > prashant "> > What Head or Tail can one make out of this Prediction ??? What is going> to happen where ???> > What incident is going to happen in which place, town, city, state or> country can anybody make out ???> > He is an expert in giving such type of predictions " next year> earthquakes will happen , landslides will be witnessed, Political> Problems would be created, Terrorist activities will be seen "> > Can anybody ask this rascal what type of predictions are these ? Where> will earthquakes happen ? Where will landslides take place ? Which> country will face political problems ? Where would be terrorist> activities be seem ?> > Are these predictions not those which just anybody, even a 10th standard> pass school boy make ?> > And he poses himself as an astrologer and a CEO ???> > CEO of which company can you ask him ???> > He is like the raddiwala in the lane who takes your read newspapers for> Rs.6- per Kg. and calls himself as an Paper Merchant. He is like that> clerk in some ordinary company who calls himself as an Relationship> Manager. he is like those millions of Insurance agents who write on> their cards Investment managers. He is like that Dalaal who sells banana> in the day time and those one or two saudas in a month or two months and> makes a visiting cad where he mentiones besides his name Estate Agent.> > Such are the astrologers of today.> > He calls for photos of gullible women natives coming for help, with an> excuse to justify his pervertness, that he wishes to ascertain their> Lagnas. Okay. After acsertaining their Lagnas can he predict ???> > These are the black hounds of today in the field of astrology. Beware of> them. Stay away from them. Do not communicate with them lest you end up> paying thousands of rupees for just nothing, but all thrash and wrong> predictions.> > Bhaskar.> > N.B. Anybody who does not like my disclosures are free to leave the> Group, but no more Preaching please. I dont want such Preachers in my> group who justy write here, because we allow their messages. I challenge> them to write against such persons on their Groups and see whether their> messages are approved.>