IndiaDivine.org

Life Saving

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji,.......//That makes me wonder sometimes if we are really doing any good in trying to help people?//..........Above thought of yours prompted me to tell you the following words from Dhammapada/ 'The Wise Man' [Panditavagga]//Let him advise, instruct, and dissuade one from evil; truly

pleasing is he to the good, displeasing is he to the bad.// - Please continue your good work :)blessings,Renu , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Madam Bindu Shukla,> > //as per your reply I want to tell you something, you are giving me the> advice which is already I have but when I joint this group at that time I do> not know this type of people also join this group. I never ask you to clear> my problem I only asking for advice if you have no advice please reply only> that because I also know that this is not a BABA KI DARGAH.//> > Thanks for telling me! If you are an old member of the forum, you should> know better than this. Instead of understanding what was being told, you> chose to caution me on my private ID. Is this some reward for wasting my> time for people like you? I surely have NO-ADVICE for you! And no advice can> work for those who do not have the humility and grace to take.> > //I joint this group at that time I do not know this type of people also> join this group.//> Kindly explain what you mean by this? What type of people have joined this> group? If you do not like what is happening, who is stopping you from> leaving the group?> > > Dear All,> I regret to say that Madam Shukla has sent this almost threatening mail to> my private ID, which I am answerig in the group as I do not take any> communication outside the group. All this is only because I asked her to be> specific!> > That makes me wonder sometimes if we are really doing any good in trying to> help people?> > Regards> Neelam> > > > > > 2009/6/23 bindushukla bindushukla > > Dear Neelam,> > as per your reply I want to tell you something, you are giving me the> > advice which is already I have but when I joint this group at that time I do> > not know this type of people also join this group. I never ask you to clear> > my problem I only asking for advice if you have no advice please reply only> > that because I also know that this is not a BABA KI DARGAH.> >> > Thanks for raply.> > Bindu Shukla> >> >>

Guest guest

Thank you Renu ji for being ever-so-supportive. :-)2009/6/24 renunw <renunw

Dear Neelam ji,.......//That makes me wonder sometimes if we are really doing any good in trying to help people?//..........Above thought of yours prompted me to tell you the following words from Dhammapada/ 'The Wise Man' [Panditavagga]

//Let him advise, instruct, and dissuade one from evil; truly

pleasing is he to the good, displeasing is he to the bad.// - Please continue your good work :)blessings,Renu , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

>> Madam Bindu Shukla,> > //as per your reply I want to tell you something, you are giving me the> advice which is already I have but when I joint this group at that time I do> not know this type of people also join this group. I never ask you to clear

> my problem I only asking for advice if you have no advice please reply only> that because I also know that this is not a BABA KI DARGAH.//> > Thanks for telling me! If you are an old member of the forum, you should

> know better than this. Instead of understanding what was being told, you> chose to caution me on my private ID. Is this some reward for wasting my> time for people like you? I surely have NO-ADVICE for you! And no advice can

> work for those who do not have the humility and grace to take.> > //I joint this group at that time I do not know this type of people also> join this group.//> Kindly explain what you mean by this? What type of people have joined this

> group? If you do not like what is happening, who is stopping you from> leaving the group?> > > Dear All,> I regret to say that Madam Shukla has sent this almost threatening mail to

> my private ID, which I am answerig in the group as I do not take any> communication outside the group. All this is only because I asked her to be> specific!> > That makes me wonder sometimes if we are really doing any good in trying to

> help people?> > Regards> Neelam> > > > > > 2009/6/23 bindushukla bindushukla > > Dear Neelam,> > as per your reply I want to tell you something, you are giving me the

> > advice which is already I have but when I joint this group at that time I do> > not know this type of people also join this group. I never ask you to clear> > my problem I only asking for advice if you have no advice please reply only

> > that because I also know that this is not a BABA KI DARGAH.> >> > Thanks for raply.> > Bindu Shukla> >> >>