IndiaDivine.org

The eternal beggar - Leeza Baby

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Any Astrologer now dealing with this brute lady "Leeza Baby" for free

would be actually stabbing the backs of his astrologer community, and I have proof that she has taken free predictions from at least half a dozen to one dozen astrologers on the Net, which has been her passtime throughout her last year.

Now our Good Enemy, the CEO, will jump as soon as he comes to know about my writing so about this Leeza baby and will offer his hands to this brute for friendship as he has always done with those about whom Bhaskar has spoken, but then he will be answerable to his own conscience and his God. Ultimately Life is living on principals and ethics whether somebody watches us or not, we are always answerable to our own Self and our Lord whom we worship, from whose attentions nothing can escape.

Bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Astrologers,> > Spread the word around -> > The eternal beggar Leeza Baby is on the prowl again. She just now came> on my chat, uninvited and asked me about her job. When I refused saying> that she has not paid me now after one years of free predictions taken> on chat at least 50 times, and a dozen times on phone and also by her> father, ALL FOR FREE, now after I refused her, she says - "B coz of You> astrolgers our Lives become bad".> > I want her to know that its because of eternal beggars like her that the> lives of us astrologers gets bad. She is a shameless brute who has taken> enough of my time last year, who was introduced by another astrologer> hence I fell pity for her, but she should be thrown out from civilised> society for the way she has spoken today about astrologers on whose> mercy she has been living in the past.> > just beware dear friends, do not show futher compassions to her, but ask> her to pay before she talks. Our times are not so worthless that anybody> can take it for free, and then abuse us.> > Bhaskar.>