place of birth and current residence: coimbatore

sex: female

Husband:

DOB:6/5/79

Birth time: 6.04am

sex: male

Please let us know if we will have a healthy child and the best time to

conceive. We do not mind waiting if it means th child will be dharmic and have a

good life. We do not have kids yet.

Thanking you in advance for taking the time to help me.

Guest guest

Dear Ramya, 1st of all as far as detailed consultation & further queries are concerned on payment basis please get in touch with our Bhaskarji on his private cell number...

Now for the " putra dosham " .. in your chart your 5th lord Jupiter is in Rahu /Ketu axis  ... both in natal as well as the concerned varga for children i.e D/7... Jupiter also is Karak for children & hence is under affliction... that's the reason why I asked you to seek Vishnu's grace... Regular recitation of " Vishnu Sahastranaam " will do you good.. also chanting of " Santan Gopal " shall be good for birth of a healthy child...

Also as I mentioned children come to us as a balance of past birth karmas... these prayers just help us in gaining strength and ability to handle them well.... Pray with faith & complete surrender & am sure God's grace will be bestowed unto  you..

May The Almighty be with You...

Regards...

Meenakshi..

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 1:49 AM, Ramya S <ramya.ravi wrote:

Dear Meenakshiji,

Thanks a lot for your predictions and for taking the time to analyse our charts. One astrologer I saw in person had mentioned that both of our horoscopes have " putra dosham " and so if we dont do the pujas he mentions the child will not be healthy. I did ask him when it is good for us to have but he did not answer it saying I am already getting old so I better have  it soon after doing the pujas. I am okay with doing remedies for this but not when someone scares you into doing the pujas (which he wants to do himself).

I am currently praying to Lord Shiva and listening to Sri Rudram. I am also going to Shani temple every saturday. But if you think Lord Vishnu is connected to the plantes causing this obstacle then I shall channel my prayers to him.

Thank you once again for helping us.

--- On Sat, 6/27/09, Meenakshi Priya <meenakshi012 wrote:

Meenakshi Priya <meenakshi012Re: regarding children

Date: Saturday, June 27, 2009, 11:34 AM

Dear Ramya,

Children come from our previous Karmas, And hence we accept them as gifts from the Almighty... Prayers offered to him regularly prepares us with the ability to handle this gift in the best possible way...

Now coming to your chart... it is Leo lagna (23:20)...with 4 planets placed in lagna, including your 5th lord Jupiter along with 9th lord Mars., in Rahu Ketu axis...

In D/7... Saturn is the lagnesh & karak Jupiter is again in R/K axis aspecting the lagna and 5th house of this chart..

you are currently running rahu/ moon dash ... which is not conducive for child birth... but in January 2010, u shall enter Rahu / Mars.. & this is when your time starts...

Correspondingly  according to ur husband's chart...Aries Lagna & cancer rising as Lagna of D/7... with saturn placed in 5th house,

the time for child birth starts in Sept of 2010 when he enters the dasha of Moon /saturn.. both placed in 5th house of D/1

So u can start focusing your prayers keeping next year as the time for your child birth..

Since rahu ketu axis gains prominence in all concerned charts natal & varga of both of you, be under constant medical supervision once u conceive... Also seek the grace of almighty & pray to him regularly...

Ramya.. ur  prayers  to Vishnu shall do you good...

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 11:00 PM, ramya.ravi <ramya.ravi > wrote:

Dear Sir/MadamMy horoscope DOB: 31/3/1980Time of birth: 4.56pmplace of birth and current residence: coimbatoresex: femaleHusband:DOB:6/5/79Birth time: 6.04amplace of birth and current residence: coimbatore

sex: malePlease let us know if we will have a healthy child and the best time to conceive. We do not mind waiting if it means th child will be dharmic and have a good life. We do not have kids yet.Thanking you in advance for taking the time to help me..

Guest guest

Dear Meenakshi ji,

Thank you once again for taking your precious time in helping me, though this is

like a second question and we are allowed only one. Thank you for your good

wishes and for mentioning the prayers that are good for me.

Thanks & regards

--- On Sun, 6/28/09, Meenakshi Priya <meenakshi012 wrote:

Meenakshi Priya <meenakshi012

Re: regarding children

Sunday, June 28, 2009, 5:44 AM

Dear Ramya,

1st of all as far as detailed consultation & further queries are concerned on

payment basis please get in touch with our Bhaskarji on his private cell

number...

Now for the " putra dosham " .. in your chart your 5th lord Jupiter is in Rahu

/Ketu axis  ... both in natal as well as the concerned varga for children i.e

D/7... Jupiter also is Karak for children & hence is under affliction.. . that's

the reason why I asked you to seek Vishnu's grace... Regular recitation of

" Vishnu Sahastranaam " will do you good.. also chanting of " Santan Gopal " shall

be good for birth of a healthy child...

Also as I mentioned children come to us as a balance of past birth karmas....

these prayers just help us in gaining strength and ability to handle them

well.... Pray with faith & complete surrender & am sure God's grace will be

bestowed unto  you..

May The Almighty be with You...

Regards...

Meenakshi..

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 1:49 AM, Ramya S <ramya.ravi > wrote:

Dear Meenakshiji,

Thanks a lot for your predictions and for taking the time to analyse our charts.

One astrologer I saw in person had mentioned that both of our horoscopes have

" putra dosham " and so if we dont do the pujas he mentions the child will not be

healthy. I did ask him when it is good for us to have but he did not answer it

saying I am already getting old so I better have  it soon after doing the

pujas. I am okay with doing remedies for this but not when someone scares you

into doing the pujas (which he wants to do himself).

I am currently praying to Lord Shiva and listening to Sri Rudram. I am also

going to Shani temple every saturday. But if you think Lord Vishnu is connected

to the plantes causing this obstacle then I shall channel my prayers to him.

Thank you once again for helping us.

--- On Sat, 6/27/09, Meenakshi Priya <meenakshi012@ gmail.com> wrote:

Meenakshi Priya <meenakshi012@ gmail.com>

Re: regarding children

Saturday, June 27, 2009, 11:34 AM

Dear Ramya,

Children come from our previous Karmas, And hence we accept them as gifts from

the Almighty... Prayers offered to him regularly prepares us with the ability to

handle this gift in the best possible way...

Now coming to your chart... it is Leo lagna (23:20)...with 4 planets placed in

lagna, including your 5th lord Jupiter along with 9th lord Mars., in Rahu Ketu

axis...

In D/7... Saturn is the lagnesh & karak Jupiter is again in R/K axis aspecting

the lagna and 5th house of this chart..

you are currently running rahu/ moon dash ... which is not conducive for child

birth... but in January 2010, u shall enter Rahu / Mars.. & this is when your

time starts...

Correspondingly  according to ur husband's chart...Aries Lagna & cancer rising

as Lagna of D/7... with saturn placed in 5th house,

the time for child birth starts in Sept of 2010 when he enters the dasha of Moon

/saturn.. both placed in 5th house of D/1

So u can start focusing your prayers keeping next year as the time for your

child birth..

Since rahu ketu axis gains prominence in all concerned charts natal & varga of

both of you, be under constant medical supervision once u conceive... Also seek

the grace of almighty & pray to him regularly...

Ramya.. ur  prayers  to Vishnu shall do you good...

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 11:00 PM, ramya.ravi <ramya.ravi > wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam

My horoscope

DOB: 31/3/1980

Time of birth: 4.56pm

sex: female

Husband:

DOB:6/5/79

Birth time: 6.04am

sex: male

Please let us know if we will have a healthy child and the best time to

conceive. We do not mind waiting if it means th child will be dharmic and have a

good life. We do not have kids yet.

Thanking you in advance for taking the time to help me..

Guest guest

dear respected Bhaskar ji they will never understand all this doshas r frm karma doshas done in past and activating in present life again doing things like this jup is karaka for gurus and ppl in devine professions like astrology too ,getting thier wrath will activate such troubles more and more and they forget that no pooja can solv this problem we hav seen enough of this kind of ppl and no amnt of advise will not b suffient and they will invite more and more wat is destined for them to happen did bhagavan srikrishna cud avert the total destruction of kuruvamsa who was his own relativs ,so ppl forget the need of good karma also along with poojas and remedies .rgrds sunil nair , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Meenakshi ji,> > These people cannot become the source of professional income for me, or> anyone, on the contrary I have to spend from my pocket over such smart> wise members. Ramya left a miss call on my cell with just one ring. I> called back and she told me that "I am Ramya, from the Jyotish Ganga> Group and Meenakshiji asked me to phone you ". I asked her back "then> why do you expect me to call you and why did you leave just one ring on> my cell ? " She replied " It got disconnected". After hearing this reply> from her, even I hung up my Cell. The point is that if her call got> disconnected then she could have called me again because I had actually> called her after 10 minutes on receiving her miss call. This proves that> she was lying.> > And why did she not call me back since last half an hour . This again> confirms that she is not honest and a selfish person who does not care> for others but only self centered .> > They come here looking for serious issues like "Birth of Child" and that> too a "Dharmic one " . How can a cactus seed sown produce a Rose flower> ? What a irony .> > This member has made me angry with her selfish actions, spoilt my mood, > and also been instrumental in wasting my 20 minutes of precious time,> all for nothing.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > > , Meenakshi Priya meenakshi012@> wrote:> >> > Dear Ramya,> > 1st of all as far as detailed consultation & further queries are> concerned> > on payment basis please get in touch with our Bhaskarji on his private> cell> > number...> > Now for the "putra dosham" .. in your chart your 5th lord Jupiter is> in Rahu> > /Ketu axis ... both in natal as well as the concerned varga for> children> > i.e D/7... Jupiter also is Karak for children & hence is under> affliction...> > that's the reason why I asked you to seek Vishnu's grace... Regular> > recitation of "Vishnu Sahastranaam " will do you good.. also chanting> of> > "Santan Gopal"shall be good for birth of a healthy child...> > Also as I mentioned children come to us as a balance of past birth> karmas...> > these prayers just help us in gaining strength and ability to handle> them> > well.... Pray with faith & complete surrender & am sure God's grace> will be> > bestowed unto you..> > May The Almighty be with You...> > Regards...> > Meenakshi..> > On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 1:49 AM, Ramya S ramya.ravi@ wrote:> >> > >> > >> > > Dear Meenakshiji,> > >> > > Thanks a lot for your predictions and for taking the time to analyse> our> > > charts. One astrologer I saw in person had mentioned that both of> our> > > horoscopes have "putra dosham" and so if we dont do the pujas he> mentions> > > the child will not be healthy. I did ask him when it is good for us> to have> > > but he did not answer it saying I am already getting old so I better> have> > > it soon after doing the pujas. I am okay with doing remedies for> this but> > > not when someone scares you into doing the pujas (which he wants to> do> > > himself).> > >> > > I am currently praying to Lord Shiva and listening to Sri Rudram. I> am also> > > going to Shani temple every saturday. But if you think Lord Vishnu> is> > > connected to the plantes causing this obstacle then I shall channel> my> > > prayers to him.> > >> > > Thank you once again for helping us.> > >> > > --- On *Sat, 6/27/09, Meenakshi Priya meenakshi012@* wrote:> > >> > >> > > Meenakshi Priya meenakshi012@> > > Re: regarding children> > > > > > Saturday, June 27, 2009, 11:34 AM> > >> > > Dear Ramya,> > > Children come from our previous Karmas, And hence we accept them as> gifts> > > from the Almighty... Prayers offered to him regularly prepares us> with the> > > ability to handle this gift in the best possible way...> > > Now coming to your chart... it is Leo lagna (23:20)...with 4 planets> placed> > > in lagna, including your 5th lord Jupiter along with 9th lord Mars.,> in Rahu> > > Ketu axis...> > > In D/7... Saturn is the lagnesh & karak Jupiter is again in R/K axis> > > aspecting the lagna and 5th house of this chart..> > > you are currently running rahu/ moon dash ... which is not conducive> for> > > child birth... but in January 2010, u shall enter Rahu / Mars.. & > this is> > > when your time starts...> > > Correspondingly according to ur husband's chart...Aries Lagna & > cancer> > > rising as Lagna of D/7... with saturn placed in 5th house,> > > the time for child birth starts in Sept of 2010 when he enters the> dasha of> > > Moon /saturn.. both placed in 5th house of D/1> > > So u can start focusing your prayers keeping next year as the time> for your> > > child birth..> > > Since rahu ketu axis gains prominence in all concerned charts natal> & varga> > > of both of you, be under constant medical supervision once u> conceive...> > > Also seek the grace of almighty & pray to him regularly...> > > Ramya.. ur prayers to Vishnu shall do you good...> > > On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 11:00 PM, ramya.ravi ramya.ravi (AT) (DOT) > com<http://us.mc451.mail./mc/compose?to=ramya.ravi@> > > > wrote:> > >> > >>> > >>> > >> Dear Sir/Madam> > >>> > >> My horoscope> > >> DOB: 31/3/1980> > >> Time of birth: 4.56pm> > >> place of birth and current residence: coimbatore> > >> sex: female> > >>> > >> Husband:> > >> DOB:6/5/79> > >> Birth time: 6.04am> > >> place of birth and current residence: coimbatore> > >> sex: male> > >>> > >> Please let us know if we will have a healthy child and the best> time to> > >> conceive. We do not mind waiting if it means th child will be> dharmic and> > >> have a good life. We do not have kids yet.> > >>> > >> Thanking you in advance for taking the time to help me..> > >>> > >>> > >> > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

And my apologies to Meenakshi ji (who I respect very much for helping me) for being the cause of this problem.--- On Sun, 6/28/09, Meenakshi Priya <meenakshi012 wrote:

Meenakshi Priya <meenakshi012Re: Re: regarding children Date: Sunday, June 28, 2009, 8:26 AM

Respected Bhaskar ji,

First let me wish u " A very Very Happy Birthday & a healthy & Prosperous Year ahead"...

Now let me apologise to you for indirectly being the source of "spoiling your mood" on the beautiful & important day like today...

Am really Sorry & shall be careful in future ...

Regards... Meenakshi

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 8:21 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear Meenakshi ji,These people cannot become the source of professional income for me, oranyone, on the contrary I have to spend from my pocket over such smartwise members. Ramya left a miss call on my cell with just one ring. Icalled back and she told me that "I am Ramya, from the Jyotish GangaGroup and Meenakshiji asked me to phone you ". I asked her back "thenwhy do you expect me to call you and why did you leave just one ring onmy cell ? " She replied " It got disconnected". After hearing this replyfrom her, even I hung up my Cell. The point is that if her call gotdisconnected then she could have called me again because I had actuallycalled her after 10 minutes on receiving her miss call. This proves thatshe was lying.And why did she not call me back since last half an hour . This againconfirms that she is not honest and a selfish person who does not carefor others but only self

centered .They come here looking for serious issues like "Birth of Child" and thattoo a "Dharmic one " . How can a cactus seed sown produce a Rose flower? What a irony .This member has made me angry with her selfish actions, spoilt my mood, and also been instrumental in wasting my 20 minutes of precious time,all for nothing.regards/Bhaskar., Meenakshi Priya <meenakshi012@ ...>wrote:

>> Dear Ramya,> 1st of all as far as detailed consultation & further queries areconcerned> on payment basis please get in touch with our Bhaskarji on his privatecell> number...> Now for the "putra dosham" .. in your chart your 5th lord Jupiter isin Rahu> /Ketu axis ... both in natal as well as the concerned varga forchildren> i.e D/7... Jupiter also is Karak for children & hence is underaffliction.. .> that's the reason why I asked you to seek Vishnu's grace... Regular> recitation of "Vishnu Sahastranaam " will do you good.. also chantingof> "Santan Gopal"shall be good for birth of a healthy child...> Also as I mentioned children come to us as a balance of past birthkarmas...> these prayers just help us in gaining strength and ability to handlethem> well.... Pray with faith & complete surrender &

am sure God's gracewill be> bestowed unto you..> May The Almighty be with You...> Regards...> Meenakshi..

> On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 1:49 AM, Ramya S ramya.ravi@. ... wrote:>> >> >> > Dear Meenakshiji,> >> > Thanks a lot for your predictions and for taking the time to analyseour> > charts. One astrologer I saw in person had mentioned that both ofour> > horoscopes have "putra dosham" and so if we dont do the pujas hementions> > the child will not be healthy. I did ask him when it is good for usto have> > but he did not answer it saying I am already getting old so I betterhave> > it soon after doing the pujas. I am okay with doing remedies forthis but> > not when someone scares you into doing the pujas (which he wants todo> > himself).> >> > I am currently praying to Lord Shiva and listening to Sri Rudram.. Iam also> > going to Shani temple every saturday. But

if you think Lord Vishnuis> > connected to the plantes causing this obstacle then I shall channelmy> > prayers to him.> >> > Thank you once again for helping us.> >> > --- On *Sat, 6/27/09, Meenakshi Priya meenakshi012@ ...* wrote:> >> >> > Meenakshi Priya meenakshi012@ ...

> > Re: regarding children> > > > Saturday, June 27, 2009, 11:34 AM> >> > Dear Ramya,> > Children come from our previous Karmas, And hence we accept them asgifts> > from the Almighty... Prayers offered to him regularly prepares uswith the> > ability to handle this gift in the best possible way...> > Now coming to your chart... it is Leo lagna (23:20)...with 4 planetsplaced> > in lagna, including your 5th lord Jupiter along with 9th lord Mars.,in Rahu> > Ketu axis...> > In D/7... Saturn is the lagnesh & karak Jupiter is again in R/K axis> > aspecting the lagna and

5th house of this chart..> > you are currently running rahu/ moon dash ... which is not conducivefor> > child birth... but in January 2010, u shall enter Rahu / Mars.. & this is> > when your time starts...> > Correspondingly according to ur husband's chart...Aries Lagna & cancer> > rising as Lagna of D/7.... with saturn placed in 5th house,> > the time for child birth starts in Sept of 2010 when he enters thedasha of> > Moon /saturn.. both placed in 5th house of D/1> > So u can start focusing your prayers keeping next year as the timefor your> > child birth..> > Since rahu ketu axis gains prominence in all concerned charts natal & varga> > of both of you, be under constant medical supervision once uconceive...> > Also seek the grace of almighty & pray to him regularly...> > Ramya.. ur

prayers to Vishnu shall do you good...> > On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 11:00 PM, ramya.ravi ramya.ravi <http://us.mc451. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=ramya. ravi > > > wrote:> >> >>> >>> >> Dear Sir/Madam> >>> >> My horoscope> >> DOB: 31/3/1980> >> Time of birth: 4.56pm> >> place of birth and current residence: coimbatore> >> sex: female> >>> >> Husband:> >> DOB:6/5/79> >> Birth time: 6.04am> >> place of birth and current residence: coimbatore> >> sex: male> >>> >> Please let us know if we will have a healthy child and the besttime to> >> conceive. We do not mind waiting if it means th child will bedharmic and> >> have a good life. We do not have kids yet.> >>> >> Thanking you in advance for taking the time to help me..> >>> >>> >> >>

>>

Guest guest

Dear Ramya ji,

Okay. This matter stands closed now.

thanks,

Bhaskar.

, Ramya S <ramya.ravi wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

> Â

> I apologise for the mis understanding. Where I am right now, my cell

phone signal is not good and did not wish to call you back for the same

reason, which is why you havent received my call. And I really did

not think or expect you to call back. I thought that was very kind of

you to do so. And even when you hung up I thought my call got cut again.

> Â

> I apologise for wasting your time and did not intend to disturb you

this way. Because I think helping people is a great thing and I

certainly appreciate all the efforts of you, Meenakshiji and all the

other astrologers in helping people for free. I was actually quite

suprised to see this group helping people for free. Because this this

age and time people doing this is a rarity.

> Â

> I do not wish to waste any more of your time. I am very grateful to

you and Meenakshi ji for helping me.

> Â

> Thanks & Best Wishes

>

> --- On Sun, 6/28/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

> Re: regarding children

>

> Sunday, June 28, 2009, 7:51 AM

>

>

>

Dear Meenakshi ji,

>

> These people cannot become the source of professional income for me,

or

> anyone, on the contrary I have to spend from my pocket over such smart

> wise members. Ramya left a miss call on my cell with just one ring. I

> called back and she told me that " I am Ramya, from the Jyotish Ganga

> Group and Meenakshiji asked me to phone you " . I asked her back " then

> why do you expect me to call you and why did you leave just one ring

on

> my cell ? " She replied " It got disconnected " . After hearing this

> from her, even I hung up my Cell. The point is that if her call got

> disconnected then she could have called me again because I had

actually

> called her after 10 minutes on receiving her miss call. This proves

that

> she was lying.

>

> And why did she not call me back since last half an hour . This again

> confirms that she is not honest and a selfish person who does not care

> for others but only self centered .

>

> They come here looking for serious issues like " Birth of Child " and

that

> too a " Dharmic one " . How can a cactus seed sown produce a Rose

flower

> ? What a irony .

>

> This member has made me angry with her selfish actions, spoilt my

mood,

> and also been instrumental in wasting my 20 minutes of precious time,

> all for nothing.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

> , Meenakshi Priya <meenakshi012@

....>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Ramya,

> > 1st of all as far as detailed consultation & further queries are

> concerned

> > on payment basis please get in touch with our Bhaskarji on his

private

> cell

> > number...

> > Now for the " putra dosham " .. in your chart your 5th lord Jupiter is

> in Rahu

> > /Ketu axis ... both in natal as well as the concerned varga for

> children

> > i.e D/7... Jupiter also is Karak for children & hence is under

> affliction.. .

> > that's the reason why I asked you to seek Vishnu's grace... Regular

> > recitation of " Vishnu Sahastranaam " will do you good.. also

chanting

> of

> > " Santan Gopal " shall be good for birth of a healthy child...

> > Also as I mentioned children come to us as a balance of past birth

> karmas...

> > these prayers just help us in gaining strength and ability to handle

> them

> > well.... Pray with faith & complete surrender & am sure God's grace

> will be

> > bestowed unto you..

> > May The Almighty be with You...

> > Regards...

> > Meenakshi..

> > On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 1:49 AM, Ramya S ramya.ravi@ .. wrote:

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Meenakshiji,

> > >

> > > Thanks a lot for your predictions and for taking the time to

analyse

> our

> > > charts. One astrologer I saw in person had mentioned that both of

> our

> > > horoscopes have " putra dosham " and so if we dont do the pujas he

> mentions

> > > the child will not be healthy. I did ask him when it is good for

us

> to have

> > > but he did not answer it saying I am already getting old so I

better

> have

> > > it soon after doing the pujas. I am okay with doing remedies for

> this but

> > > not when someone scares you into doing the pujas (which he wants

to

> do

> > > himself).

> > >

> > > I am currently praying to Lord Shiva and listening to Sri Rudram.

I

> am also

> > > going to Shani temple every saturday. But if you think Lord Vishnu

> is

> > > connected to the plantes causing this obstacle then I shall

channel

> my

> > > prayers to him.

> > >

> > > Thank you once again for helping us.

> > >

> > > --- On *Sat, 6/27/09, Meenakshi Priya meenakshi012@ ...* wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Meenakshi Priya meenakshi012@ ...

> > > Re: regarding children

> > >

> > > Saturday, June 27, 2009, 11:34 AM

> > >

> > > Dear Ramya,

> > > Children come from our previous Karmas, And hence we accept them

as

> gifts

> > > from the Almighty... Prayers offered to him regularly prepares us

> with the

> > > ability to handle this gift in the best possible way...

> > > Now coming to your chart... it is Leo lagna (23:20)...with 4

planets

> placed

> > > in lagna, including your 5th lord Jupiter along with 9th lord

Mars.,

> in Rahu

> > > Ketu axis...

> > > In D/7... Saturn is the lagnesh & karak Jupiter is again in R/K

axis

> > > aspecting the lagna and 5th house of this chart..

> > > you are currently running rahu/ moon dash ... which is not

conducive

> for

> > > child birth... but in January 2010, u shall enter Rahu / Mars.. &

> this is

> > > when your time starts...

> > > Correspondingly according to ur husband's chart...Aries Lagna &

> cancer

> > > rising as Lagna of D/7... with saturn placed in 5th house,

> > > the time for child birth starts in Sept of 2010 when he enters the

> dasha of

> > > Moon /saturn.. both placed in 5th house of D/1

> > > So u can start focusing your prayers keeping next year as the time

> for your

> > > child birth..

> > > Since rahu ketu axis gains prominence in all concerned charts

natal

> & varga

> > > of both of you, be under constant medical supervision once u

> conceive...

> > > Also seek the grace of almighty & pray to him regularly...

> > > Ramya.. ur prayers to Vishnu shall do you good...

> > > On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 11:00 PM, ramya.ravi ramya.ravi (AT) (DOT)

> com<http://us.mc451. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=ramya. ravi@

> > > > wrote:

> > >

> > >>

> > >>

> > >> Dear Sir/Madam

> > >>

> > >> My horoscope

> > >> DOB: 31/3/1980

> > >> Time of birth: 4.56pm

> > >> place of birth and current residence: coimbatore

> > >> sex: female

> > >>

> > >> Husband:

> > >> DOB:6/5/79

> > >> Birth time: 6.04am

> > >> place of birth and current residence: coimbatore

> > >> sex: male

> > >>

> > >> Please let us know if we will have a healthy child and the best

> time to

> > >> conceive. We do not mind waiting if it means th child will be

> dharmic and

> > >> have a good life. We do not have kids yet.

> > >>

> > >> Thanking you in advance for taking the time to help me..

> > >>

> > >>

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji,

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Wishes!--- On Sun, 6/28/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: regarding children Date: Sunday, June 28, 2009, 8:43 AM

Dear Ramya ji,Okay. This matter stands closed now.thanks,Bhaskar., Ramya S <ramya.ravi@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar ji,> Â> I apologise for the mis understanding. Where I am right now, my cellphone signal is not good and did not wish to call you back for the samereason, which is why you havent received my call. And I really didnot think or expect you to call back. I thought that was very kind ofyou to do so. And even when you hung up I thought my call got cut again.> Â> I apologise for wasting your time and did not intend to disturb youthis way. Because I think helping people is a great thing and Icertainly appreciate all the efforts of

you, Meenakshiji and all theother astrologers in helping people for free. I was actually quitesuprised to see this group helping people for free. Because this thisage and time people doing this is a rarity.> Â> I do not wish to waste any more of your time. I am very grateful toyou and Meenakshi ji for helping me.> Â> Thanks & Best Wishes>> --- On Sun, 6/28/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:>>> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> Re: regarding children> > Sunday, June 28, 2009, 7:51 AM>>>>>>>>>> Dear Meenakshi ji,>> These people

cannot become the source of professional income for me,or> anyone, on the contrary I have to spend from my pocket over such smart> wise members. Ramya left a miss call on my cell with just one ring. I> called back and she told me that "I am Ramya, from the Jyotish Ganga> Group and Meenakshiji asked me to phone you ". I asked her back "then> why do you expect me to call you and why did you leave just one ringon> my cell ? " She replied " It got disconnected" . After hearing thisreply> from her, even I hung up my Cell. The point is that if her call got> disconnected then she could have called me again because I hadactually> called her after 10 minutes on receiving her miss call. This provesthat> she was lying.>> And why did she not call me back since last half an hour . This again> confirms that she is not honest and a selfish person who does not

care> for others but only self centered .>> They come here looking for serious issues like "Birth of Child" andthat> too a "Dharmic one " . How can a cactus seed sown produce a Roseflower> ? What a irony .>> This member has made me angry with her selfish actions, spoilt mymood,> and also been instrumental in wasting my 20 minutes of precious time,> all for nothing.>> regards/Bhaskar.>> , Meenakshi Priya <meenakshi012> wrote:> >> > Dear Ramya,> > 1st of all as far as detailed consultation & further queries are> concerned> > on payment basis please get in touch with our Bhaskarji on hisprivate> cell> > number...> > Now for the "putra dosham" .. in your chart your 5th lord Jupiter is> in Rahu> >

/Ketu axis ... both in natal as well as the concerned varga for> children> > i.e D/7... Jupiter also is Karak for children & hence is under> affliction.. .> > that's the reason why I asked you to seek Vishnu's grace... Regular> > recitation of "Vishnu Sahastranaam " will do you good.. alsochanting> of> > "Santan Gopal"shall be good for birth of a healthy child...> > Also as I mentioned children come to us as a balance of past birth> karmas...> > these prayers just help us in gaining strength and ability to handle> them> > well.... Pray with faith & complete surrender & am sure God's grace> will be> > bestowed unto you..> > May The Almighty be with You...> > Regards...> > Meenakshi..> > On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 1:49 AM, Ramya S ramya.ravi@ .. wrote:> >> >

>> > >> > > Dear Meenakshiji,> > >> > > Thanks a lot for your predictions and for taking the time toanalyse> our> > > charts. One astrologer I saw in person had mentioned that both of> our> > > horoscopes have "putra dosham" and so if we dont do the pujas he> mentions> > > the child will not be healthy. I did ask him when it is good forus> to have> > > but he did not answer it saying I am already getting old so Ibetter> have> > > it soon after doing the pujas. I am okay with doing remedies for> this but> > > not when someone scares you into doing the pujas (which he wantsto> do> > > himself).> > >> > > I am currently praying to Lord Shiva and listening to Sri Rudram.I> am also> > > going to Shani

temple every saturday. But if you think Lord Vishnu> is> > > connected to the plantes causing this obstacle then I shallchannel> my> > > prayers to him.> > >> > > Thank you once again for helping us.> > >> > > --- On *Sat, 6/27/09, Meenakshi Priya meenakshi012@ ...* wrote:> > >> > >> > > Meenakshi Priya meenakshi012@ ...> > > Re: regarding children> > > > > > Saturday, June 27, 2009, 11:34 AM> > >> > > Dear Ramya,> > > Children come from our previous Karmas, And hence we accept themas> gifts> > > from the Almighty... Prayers offered to him regularly prepares us> with the> > > ability to handle this gift in the best possible

way...> > > Now coming to your chart... it is Leo lagna (23:20)...with 4planets> placed> > > in lagna, including your 5th lord Jupiter along with 9th lordMars.,> in Rahu> > > Ketu axis...> > > In D/7... Saturn is the lagnesh & karak Jupiter is again in R/Kaxis> > > aspecting the lagna and 5th house of this chart..> > > you are currently running rahu/ moon dash ... which is notconducive> for> > > child birth... but in January 2010, u shall enter Rahu / Mars.. & > this is> > > when your time starts...> > > Correspondingly according to ur husband's chart...Aries Lagna & > cancer> > > rising as Lagna of D/7... with saturn placed in 5th house,> > > the time for child birth starts in Sept of 2010 when he enters the> dasha of> > > Moon

/saturn.. both placed in 5th house of D/1> > > So u can start focusing your prayers keeping next year as the time> for your> > > child birth..> > > Since rahu ketu axis gains prominence in all concerned chartsnatal> & varga> > > of both of you, be under constant medical supervision once u> conceive...> > > Also seek the grace of almighty & pray to him regularly...> > > Ramya.. ur prayers to Vishnu shall do you good...> > > On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 11:00 PM, ramya.ravi ramya.ravi (AT) (DOT) > com<http://us.mc451. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=ramya.. ravi@> > > > wrote:> > >> > >>> > >>> > >> Dear Sir/Madam> > >>> > >> My horoscope> > >> DOB:

31/3/1980> > >> Time of birth: 4.56pm> > >> place of birth and current residence: coimbatore> > >> sex: female> > >>> > >> Husband:> > >> DOB:6/5/79> > >> Birth time: 6.04am> > >> place of birth and current residence: coimbatore> > >> sex: male> > >>> > >> Please let us know if we will have a healthy child and the best> time to> > >> conceive. We do not mind waiting if it means th child will be> dharmic and> > >> have a good life. We do not have kids yet.> > >>> > >> Thanking you in advance for taking the time to help me..> > >>> > >>> > >> > >> > >> >>