IndiaDivine.org

Praveer Bajpai :Lucknow Future Business

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Guru Ji,As per your instruction here is the details(a)  Bate of birth    - 08/06/1968             Time of birth   -  15 :05 PM       Place of Birth  -  Kanpur  (U.P.) India

(b)  Education Qualification :  B.Tech  Agricultural Engg.        Profession : self employed (Business)       Family  -        Married ,two sons ( 11 and 8 yr)© Present situation:   Presently I am working as Marketing agent for Tata Steels Ltd (Tubes Division) having own Marketing consulting agency.

Earlier also set up a PVC Pipe Factory But failed now sold off everything then got opportunity to work as liaison agent for tata steel. Did liaisoning for other co. also like IISCO and Bansal Industries all tubeller pipes.

(d)   specific Problem: From last two year things are not working as you are aware liaisoning business is like to hunt everyday to eat. No new customer are adding and with present customers business are also lowering.

(e)  as my very little knowledge and as told by some astrologers when my factory was not doing well that your good time will come from 2004 from the BUDH Mahadasha because my BUDH is Swagrahi and this dasha will last for 17 yrs.

Thats only i know about my Kundali Please help me Guru Ji!!!!!!In case of any other information you may kindly intimate to me.RegardsPraveer Bajpai2/176 vishal khand Gomti nagar lucknow

Mobile 09452090566, 0522 4043028On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 7:45 PM, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

Memebr this is grp policy ,so repost ur mail with all details (1) All members should try to ask only one question and must write their name- place of birth or stay on the subject like 'Ram Gopal Verma, Delhi- marriage' or 'Hari Prasad, Lucknow-health'

rather than writing amourphous or non-exact subjects like 'plz guide me', 'help me', ' hi' , 'when marriage' etc. (2) members asking questions must give (a)complete birth details...date/month/year...hour-minute, place

(b)background details like education/profession/ family details etc. ©a brief description of the present situation...and (d) the specific problem area for which solution is needed (e) if the members knows astrology...his/her own analysis of the chart if given will go a long way in getting him/her satisfactory answers from the astrologers.

Grp administation , Cathy Jn <killer10jn wrote:>> guruji,>   my DOB is 10 aug 1978 time is 1:30 am place of birth is moradabad.

>  please tell me about my future prospects about my family and finance.> thanks>

-- Praveer bajpai2/176 Vishal Khand,Gomti Nagar,Lucknow U.P. IndiaPh. 91-94152090566,91-522-4043028,91-522-6534992