IndiaDivine.org

My problem

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Prabhakar ji,

I am Rama Krishna, My date of

birth and time is

Feb 13th 1973, at around 12.10 am. in Vijayawada.

Each and every Jyotish whom I met had told me that

you are having a good income and Raj yog. But I have

done all pooja's and every what they say. But I still

did not get a job.

Kindly read my kundly and please suggest

the cheepest way to do anything.

I am very hopeful to you, I will be glad if your

suggestion help me to achieve my goals.

Thanks

Awaiting for your +ve response

Venkata Rama Krishna

Mail - 250MB free storage. Do more. Manage less.

http://info.mail./mail_250

Dear Rama Krishna,

How r u ? Well...... i read very rare but today i m doin so i had seen ur birth chart & found many things, apart from that tryin to giv reply, ur birth chart as follows :-

As Libra that`s ur first house ---- empty

2nd---- empty

3rd---- Mars & Rahu

4th---- Jupiter & Venus

5th---- Sun & Mercury

6th---- empty

7th---- empty

8th---- Saturn & Moon

9th---- Ketu

10th---- empty

11th---- empty

12th---- empty

Now, first of all i wud like to say smthing that 100% is nothin in life & i m not saying bad or abusing anyone or any subject as alone lal kitab is I know a OCEAN but after that also I say that still there are many things to consider further, So from numerology I m starting that 13 number which is ur birth number & 13 number we say KARMIC number, The word 'karma' has a very deep occult and philosophical implication. 'Karma' means the 'result of actions' in the previous lifetimes. One has to pay the price in the form of failures, sufferings, disappointments, accidents etc., in the present life. For good actions in the past one is rewarded in the form of success, promotions, material gains, honours and similar things unexpectedly in this life.Finding no other reason for the strange and often peculiar experiences undergone by individuals, or why one fails and another succeeds, we are compelled to believe that life is but a part of great eternity in the plan of that 'Universal Intelligence' for reasons of its own. One should remember that as soon as the 'Karmic debt' is paid one emerges as a new individual with a greater potential. One can develop missing forces indicated as 'challenge number' and cash in intelligently on positive talents with faith for the purpose of 'destiny'. If one surrenders and succumbs to the forces of Karma in a defeated way, for example the one who is commiting suicide,

he/she is reborn on earth with greater miseries to be encountered, until the lesson is learnt and the price is paid. Lifetimes on earth are only shorter periods to be lived, for lessons to be learnt, and perfection achieved so that one lives happily beyond earth for very long spans and for positive purposes of the Divine Plans. One should never forget that 'God does everything for good'

13/4 - (1=selfishness and egotism +3= trivial and frivolous

activities) is a result of negative aspects of 1 and 3 in the past. Moreover the subject must not have carried out his share of work and would. have passed it on to others, unnecessarily burdening them. As a result a debt is to be in the form of limitations and restrictions bemg experienced in spite of hard work. Despite best efforts one may find it extremely difficult to produce positive results. Everything may demand much in the form of work, opponunities may appear limited and restrictive and the advantage may be negated due to limitations. I have personally known people who did not get easy and expected positive outcomes while in a 13/4 period, for no obvious reasons. They feel dejected, nervous and they want to give up everything and run away. Some easier path may appear in sight but the search proves frustrating and there is no satisfaction.

The only way out, partially though, is to be aware of the fact that mistakes had been committed in the past, and take all duties and responsibilities. 13 is considered to be an unlucky number or a bad omen in many parts of the world and the thineenth Tarrot Card represents death. Yet, the results are not always as dreadful as feared and for some people 13 has proved to be a lucky number. Overall, it is a number of limitations and negation of advantages, that`s y many ppl told u abt raj yoga . In ur birth chart jupiter is very weak & without jupiter there is no life possible as it is oxygen or air we say in ur previous years may b u disrespected aged person badly like of ur grandfather or father`s aged person...... remedies 4 u

are :- do fasting on thrusday & on thrusday don`t think or speak much with anyone b`coz that day u say smthin & ppl think smthin abt u so why to speak.Take daily 10 long breaths in the morning with empty stomach ..... wake up b4 sun rise..... & if using liquor then also leave it for 40 days......... do it only 40 days of ur life & tell me the result ........ bye 4 now. ..... .. tk care

Regards

MEAstro

Danduri Rama krishna <danduri_vramakrishna wrote:

Dear Prabhakar ji,I am Rama Krishna, My date ofbirth and time is Feb 13th 1973, at around 12.10 am. in Vijayawada.Each and every Jyotish whom I met had told me thatyou are having a good income and Raj yog. But I havedone all pooja's and every what they say. But I stilldid not get a job. Kindly read my kundly and please suggestthe cheepest way to do anything.I am very hopeful to you, I will be glad if yoursuggestion help me to achieve my goals.Thanks Awaiting for your +ve responseVenkata Rama Krishna Mail - 250MB free storage. Do more. Manage less. http://info.mail./mail_250

Guest guest

Dear Maestro,

Please step us through the logic you have used for these remedies. Where in Lal Kitab are you prescribing these remedies from, or the logic of 10 empty breaths each day or other such upayes.

Regards,

Iqbal"Pandit Ji (Astrologer)" <master_astrologer wrote:

Dear Rama Krishna,

How r u ? Well...... i read very rare but today i m doin so i had seen ur birth chart & found many things, apart from that tryin to giv reply, ur birth chart as follows :-

As Libra that`s ur first house ---- empty

2nd---- empty

3rd---- Mars & Rahu

4th---- Jupiter & Venus

5th---- Sun & Mercury

6th---- empty

7th---- empty

8th---- Saturn & Moon

9th---- Ketu

10th---- empty

11th---- empty

12th---- empty

Now, first of all i wud like to say smthing that 100% is nothin in life & i m not saying bad or abusing anyone or any subject as alone lal kitab is I know a OCEAN but after that also I say that still there are many things to consider further, So from numerology I m starting that 13 number which is ur birth number & 13 number we say KARMIC number, The word 'karma' has a very deep occult and philosophical implication. 'Karma' means the 'result of actions' in the previous lifetimes. One has to pay the price in the form of failures, sufferings, disappointments, accidents etc., in the present life. For good actions in the past one is rewarded in the form of success, promotions, material gains, honours and similar things unexpectedly in this life.Finding no other reason for the strange and often peculiar experiences undergone by individuals, or why one fails and another succeeds, we are compelled to believe that life is but a part of great eternity in the plan of that 'Universal Intelligence' for reasons of its own. One should remember that as soon as the 'Karmic debt' is paid one emerges as a new individual with a greater potential. One can develop missing forces indicated as 'challenge number' and cash in intelligently on positive talents with faith for the purpose of 'destiny'. If one surrenders and succumbs to the forces of Karma in a defeated way, for example the one who is commiting suicide,

he/she is reborn on earth with greater miseries to be encountered, until the lesson is learnt and the price is paid. Lifetimes on earth are only shorter periods to be lived, for lessons to be learnt, and perfection achieved so that one lives happily beyond earth for very long spans and for positive purposes of the Divine Plans. One should never forget that 'God does everything for good'

13/4 - (1=selfishness and egotism +3= trivial and frivolous

activities) is a result of negative aspects of 1 and 3 in the past. Moreover the subject must not have carried out his share of work and would. have passed it on to others, unnecessarily burdening them. As a result a debt is to be in the form of limitations and restrictions bemg experienced in spite of hard work. Despite best efforts one may find it extremely difficult to produce positive results. Everything may demand much in the form of work, opponunities may appear limited and restrictive and the advantage may be negated due to limitations. I have personally known people who did not get easy and expected positive outcomes while in a 13/4 period, for no obvious reasons. They feel dejected, nervous and they want to give up everything and run away. Some easier path may appear in sight but the search proves frustrating and there is no satisfaction.

The only way out, partially though, is to be aware of the fact that mistakes had been committed in the past, and take all duties and responsibilities. 13 is considered to be an unlucky number or a bad omen in many parts of the world and the thineenth Tarrot Card represents death. Yet, the results are not always as dreadful as feared and for some people 13 has proved to be a lucky number. Overall, it is a number of limitations and negation of advantages, that`s y many ppl told u abt raj yoga . In ur birth chart jupiter is very weak & without jupiter there is no life possible as it is oxygen or air we say in ur previous years may b u disrespected aged person badly like of ur grandfather or father`s aged person...... remedies 4 u

are :- do fasting on thrusday & on thrusday don`t think or speak much with anyone b`coz that day u say smthin & ppl think smthin abt u so why to speak.Take daily 10 long breaths in the morning with empty stomach ..... wake up b4 sun rise..... & if using liquor then also leave it for 40 days......... do it only 40 days of ur life & tell me the result ........ bye 4 now. ..... .. tk care

Regards

MEAstro

Danduri Rama krishna <danduri_vramakrishna wrote:

Dear Prabhakar ji,I am Rama Krishna, My date ofbirth and time is Feb 13th 1973, at around 12.10 am. in Vijayawada.Each and every Jyotish whom I met had told me thatyou are having a good income and Raj yog. But I havedone all pooja's and every what they say. But I stilldid not get a job. Kindly read my kundly and please suggestthe cheepest way to do anything.I am very hopeful to you, I will be glad if yoursuggestion help me to achieve my goals.Thanks Awaiting for your +ve responseVenkata Rama Krishna Mail - 250MB free storage. Do more. Manage less. http://info.mail./mail_250

Guest guest

do you have the original lal kitab

--- Iqbal <punjabilovebug wrote:

> Dear Maestro,

>

> Please step us through the logic you have used for

> these remedies. Where in Lal Kitab are you

> prescribing these remedies from, or the logic of 10

> empty breaths each day or other such upayes.

>

> Regards,

> Iqbal

>

> " Pandit Ji (Astrologer) "

> <master_astrologer wrote:

> Dear Rama Krishna,

> How r u ? Well...... i

> read very rare but today i m doin so i had seen ur

> birth chart & found many things, apart from that

> tryin to giv reply, ur birth chart as follows :-

> As Libra that`s ur first house ---- empty

> 2nd---- empty

> 3rd---- Mars & Rahu

> 4th---- Jupiter & Venus

> 5th---- Sun & Mercury

> 6th---- empty

> 7th---- empty

> 8th---- Saturn & Moon

> 9th---- Ketu

> 10th---- empty

> 11th---- empty

> 12th---- empty

>

> Now, first of all i wud like to say smthing that

> 100% is nothin in life & i m not saying bad or

> abusing anyone or any subject as alone lal kitab is

> I know a OCEAN but after that also I say that still

> there are many things to consider further, So from

> numerology I m starting that 13 number which is ur

> birth number & 13 number we say KARMIC number, The

> word 'karma' has a very deep occult and

> philosophical implication. 'Karma' means the 'result

> of actions' in the previous lifetimes. One has to

> pay the price in the form of failures, sufferings,

> disappointments, accidents etc., in the present

> life. For good actions in the past one is rewarded

> in the form of success, promotions, material gains,

> honours and similar things unexpectedly in this

> life.Finding no other reason for the strange and

> often peculiar experiences undergone by individuals,

> or why one fails and another succeeds, we are

> compelled to believe that life is but a part of

> great eternity in the plan of that 'Universal

> Intelligence' for reasons of its own. One should

> remember that as soon as the 'Karmic debt' is paid

> one emerges as a new individual with a greater

> potential. One can develop missing forces indicated

> as 'challenge number' and cash in intelligently on

> positive talents with faith for the purpose of

> 'destiny'. If one surrenders and succumbs to the

> forces of Karma in a defeated way, for example the

> one who is commiting suicide, he/she is reborn on

> earth with greater miseries to be encountered, until

> the lesson is learnt and the price is paid.

> Lifetimes on earth are only shorter periods to be

> lived, for lessons to be learnt, and perfection

> achieved so that one lives happily beyond earth for

> very long spans and for positive purposes of the

> Divine Plans. One should never forget that 'God does

> everything for good'

>

>

>

>

>

> 13/4 - (1=selfishness and egotism +3= trivial and

> frivolous

>

> activities) is a result of negative aspects of 1 and

> 3 in the past. Moreover the subject must not have

> carried out his share of work and would. have passed

> it on to others, unnecessarily burdening them. As a

> result a debt is to be in the form of limitations

> and restrictions bemg experienced in spite of hard

> work. Despite best efforts one may find it extremely

> difficult to produce positive results. Everything

> may demand much in the form of work, opponunities

> may appear limited and restrictive and the advantage

> may be negated due to limitations. I have personally

> known people who did not get easy and expected

> positive outcomes while in a 13/4 period, for no

> obvious reasons. They feel dejected, nervous and

> they want to give up everything and run away. Some

> easier path may appear in sight but the search

> proves frustrating and there is no satisfaction. The

> only way out, partially though, is to be aware of

> the fact that mistakes had been committed in the

> past, and take all duties and

> responsibilities. 13 is considered to be an unlucky

> number or a bad omen in many parts of the world and

> the thineenth Tarrot Card represents death. Yet, the

> results are not always as dreadful as feared and for

> some people 13 has proved to be a lucky number.

> Overall, it is a number of limitations and negation

> of advantages, that`s y many ppl told u abt raj yoga

> . In ur birth chart jupiter is very weak & without

> jupiter there is no life possible as it is oxygen or

> air we say in ur previous years may b u disrespected

> aged person badly like of ur grandfather or father`s

> aged person...... remedies 4 u are :- do fasting on

> thrusday & on thrusday don`t think or speak much

> with anyone b`coz that day u say smthin & ppl think

> smthin abt u so why to speak.Take daily 10 long

> breaths in the morning with empty stomach ..... wake

> up b4 sun rise..... & if using liquor then also

> leave it for 40 days......... do it only 40 days of

> ur life & tell me the result ........ bye 4 now.

> ..... .. tk care

>

>

> Regards

>

> MEAstro

>

>

> Danduri Rama krishna

> <danduri_vramakrishna wrote:

>

> Dear Prabhakar ji,

>

> I am Rama Krishna, My date of

> birth and time is

> Feb 13th 1973, at around 12.10 am. in Vijayawada.

> Each and every Jyotish whom I met had told me that

> you are having a good income and Raj yog. But I have

> done all pooja's and every what they say. But I

> still

> did not get a job.

> Kindly read my kundly and please suggest

> the cheepest way to do anything.

>

> I am very hopeful to you, I will be glad if your

> suggestion help me to achieve my goals.

>

> Thanks

> Awaiting for your +ve response

>

> Venkata Rama Krishna

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Mail - 250MB free storage. Do more. Manage

> less.

> http://info.mail./mail_250

>

>

>

>

>

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

--- On Fri, 5/30/08, atsri502 <atsri502 wrote:

atsri502 <atsri502My problem Date: Friday, May 30, 2008, 8:27 AM once again on 13-07-08

Pranam Guru jiMy name is Atul chandra srivastava . My dob is 04-02-1963 time of birth is 13.30 p.m. Afternoon place of birth is Gorakhpur Uttar Pradeshthere is hinderence in all my work i wanted to be transfered to hyderabad(AndhraPra desh) i am presently working at vizianagaram(A.P.) were i am suffering a lot financially . I need some remedy suggestion for my success. onec one upaya was told to me in amay 30-05-08 which I had performed but the situtaion had become more critical and my transfer has not only been transfered but another person has been put in that vaccant post blocking my chance of transfer for another 5 years . I had become very upset as all my work is pending and I anmgetting a lot of financial loss in my life furtehr ther seems to be no way out hence I requt you goodself guruji to please suggest some upayas so that I cna

come uot of this critical condition of my life wehere all my effort for educatiuon and fincance is under check Thank you guruji,With regards,Atul

• 11 months later...
Guest guest

My name: Pooja

Birth date: 13th sep 1977

Birth Place: Meerut (U.P)

Birth Time: 6:40 am

plz tell my about my married life and about my furture in my carrier.

regards

Pooja

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Guest guest

Mention your place of birth, qualifications and interests in which

activities so that I can choose an appropriate one for you. And do not

call me again please.

Be short and sweet.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Manoj Khanna <manojkhanna02

wrote:

>

> guruji pranam,

>

> my DOB is 02-09-1978 and time is 11:14 AM i m working in real estate

co. in Gurgaon for last 6 years but didnot get so much rise in my life

initially everything goes in my favour but later gets every thing in

dark so (applicable in every aspect of my life) please tell me whether i

should continue this line/work or should change the line if change then

which line.

>

> regards,

> manoj khanna

>

>

> See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check

out Buzz. http://in.buzz./

>

Guest guest

Place of birth is new delhi and my qualification is diploma in interior designing(but no persuing it as my proffession) and B.A II year only, i m more intrested in any business. please suggest me if any stone suites me for my stability and rise..

Regards and pranam--- On Mon, 29/6/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: My Problem Date: Monday, 29 June, 2009, 9:29 AM

Mention your place of birth, qualifications and interests in whichactivities so that I can choose an appropriate one for you. And do notcall me again please.Be short and sweet.regards/Bhaskar., Manoj Khanna <manojkhanna02@ ...>wrote:>> guruji pranam,>> my DOB is 02-09-1978 and time is 11:14 AM i m working in real estateco. in Gurgaon for last 6 years but didnot get so much rise in my lifeinitially everything goes in my favour but later gets every thing indark so (applicable in every aspect of my life) please tell me whether ishould continue this line/work or should change the line if change thenwhich line.>> regards,> manoj

khanna>>> See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Checkout Buzz. http://in.buzz. />

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Please re-read the last line of the 2nd para as under -

Your 10th Lord of profession is the Moon, and Moon is in degreecal conjunction with the 4th Lord, who is again Saturn.

regards/Bhaskar

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Manoj ji,> Your age is just 30 and you said that you did not get so much rise in> Life. Where have you seen full Life uptil now to talk about success ?> This is enough that you are working since age 24 and gaining so much> xperience. This is what will pay you dividends whole your Life. The> 10th Cuspal Sub lord in Your chart is Saturn who signifies the houses 10> and 4 in Your Birth chart. The present antardasha of Jupiter is placed> in the Nakshatra of Pushya again owned by Saturn. And the next incoming> antardasha is of Saturn itself. Your 10th Lord of profession is the> Moon, and Moon is in degreecal conjunction with the 4th Lord. Thus,> You are in the right line of activity presently. Real estate, At least> for next few years, after which this will become a side work for you,> and you may go for export oriented business . You may not gain> financially for yet another 8 months till the Guru antardasha remains,> beyond which you may opt to leave your exisitng job and work> independently. From March 2010 you will witness the financial returns> coming in. You are not meant for job but independent business, as you> also yourself desire. But at the moment you must continue working in> your present position because, money from independent business is not> see for next 7-8 months as mentioned above to You. In future when you> grow more bigger you will continue to rise, and will see both name, and> fame, and also very good money in Your Life. So dont expect it all to> come very soon. Nothing comes easy and you have lots of hard work to do.> Why ? Because you have 3 Planets placed in the badhaksthana of Your> Horoscope. This means a lot of hurdles and obstacles to contend with, to> be overcomed before you acquire the treasures. But then what is Life> when everything comes easy ? We want money only by hard work, if we are> real men. From November 2015 the best time of Your Life will begun.> And you will forget astrologers then. You were born on a Amavasya.> Remember to do some annadana on every Amavasya. Worship any Goddess like> Devi Durga or Lakshmiji regularly. At least recite Durga Chalisa daily.> The best Gem for you is the Red Coral, but remove it after Year 2022 has> passed. Hope this satisfies you, and any more inpuits if required> then my Consultation fees are Rs.2500- Learn to keep patience dear> Manoj ji, because people like me do not use others money, time or> favours. I have to pay for my own electricity bills, Phone Bills,> Internet bills etc. and the more time I spend on myself, I earn better> for my family. The more time I spend on social service the less they> receive from me. So I have to adjust my time accordingly and balance> both duties. best wishes, Bhaskar. www.shrikrishnajyotish.com> <http://www.shrikrishnajyotish.com/> www.astrolife.com> <http://www.astrolife.com/> www.ganeshaspeaks.com> <http://www.ganeshaspeaks.com/>> > > > , "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:> >> >> > Dear Manoj ji,> >> > You just sent me a sms writing that you are waiting for my reply in> > front of the computer. Dear Manojji, You cannot demand me to leave my> > work and reply you first. I have my other day to day commitments> > completeing which, or in between I will reply you. Already I had to> > spend 10 minutes slot kept for you, to ask you for your place of> birth.> >> > I stay in Bombay, and here one needs mimimum Rs.50000- to a Lakh per> > month for a family of 4 to live comfortably. If one earns more, then> he> > can either save or live luxuriously.> >> > You at least allow me to live decently if not luxuriously. let me> > complete my duties first.> >> > Have patience.> >> > Bhaskar.> >> >> >> >> >> >> > , Manoj Khanna manojkhanna02@> > wrote:> > >> > >> > > Place of birth is new delhi and my qualification is diploma in> > interior designing(but no persuing it as my proffession) and> B.AÂ> > II year only, i m more intrested in any business. please suggest> me> > if any stone suites me for my stability and rise.> > > Â> > > Regards and pranam> > > --- On Mon, 29/6/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > Re: My Problem> > > > > > Monday, 29 June, 2009, 9:29 AM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Mention your place of birth, qualifications and interests in which> > > activities so that I can choose an appropriate one for you. And do> not> > > call me again please.> > >> > > Be short and sweet.> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> > > , Manoj Khanna <manojkhanna02@> > ...>> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > guruji pranam,> > > >> > > > my DOB is 02-09-1978 and time is 11:14 AM i m working in real> estate> > > co. in Gurgaon for last 6 years but didnot get so much rise in my> life> > > initially everything goes in my favour but later gets every thing in> > > dark so (applicable in every aspect of my life) please tell me> whether> > i> > > should continue this line/work or should change the line if change> > then> > > which line.> > > >> > > > regards,> > > > manoj khanna> > > >> > > >> > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you.> Check> > > out Buzz. http://in.buzz. /> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check> > out Buzz. http://in.buzz./> > >> >>

Guest guest

dear guruji,

pranam

i just saw u r esteemed message, it is so nice of u that u gave u r busy time to me i m very thankfull and greatfull to u.

i apologies for thanking u so late and disturbing u, per apna bachacha samajh kar maph karna.

regards & thanks again

manoj khanna --- On Mon, 29/6/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: My Problem Date: Monday, 29 June, 2009, 2:00 PM

Dear Manoj ji,

Your age is just 30 and you said that you did not get so much rise in Life.

Where have you seen full Life uptil now to talk about success ? This is enough that you are working since age 24 and gaining so much xperience. This is what will pay you dividends whole your Life.

The 10th Cuspal Sub lord in Your chart is Saturn who signifies the houses 10 and 4 in Your Birth chart. The present antardasha of Jupiter is placed in the Nakshatra of Pushya again owned by Saturn. And the next incoming antardasha is of Saturn itself. Your 10th Lord of profession is the Moon, and Moon is in degreecal conjunction with the 4th Lord.

Thus, You are in the right line of activity presently. Real estate, At least for next few years, after which this will become a side work for you, and you may go for export oriented business . You may not gain financially for yet another 8 months till the Guru antardasha remains, beyond which you may opt to leave your exisitng job and work independently. From March 2010 you will witness the financial returns coming in.

You are not meant for job but independent business, as you also yourself desire.

But at the moment you must continue working in your present position because, money from independent business is not see for next 7-8 months as mentioned above to You.

In future when you grow more bigger you will continue to rise, and will see both name, and fame, and also very good money in Your Life. So dont expect it all to come very soon. Nothing comes easy and you have lots of hard work to do. Why ? Because you have 3 Planets placed in the badhaksthana of Your Horoscope. This means a lot of hurdles and obstacles to contend with, to be overcomed before you acquire the treasures. But then what is Life when everything comes easy ? We want money only by hard work, if we are real men.

From November 2015 the best time of Your Life will begun. And you will forget astrologers then.

You were born on a Amavasya. Remember to do some annadana on every Amavasya. Worship any Goddess like Devi Durga or Lakshmiji regularly. At least recite Durga Chalisa daily.

The best Gem for you is the Red Coral, but remove it after Year 2022 has passed.

Hope this satisfies you, and any more inpuits if required then my Consultation fees are Rs.2500-

Learn to keep patience dear Manoj ji, because people like me do not use others money, time or favours. I have to pay for my own electricity bills, Phone Bills, Internet bills etc. and the more time I spend on myself, I earn better for my family. The more time I spend on social service the less they receive from me. So I have to adjust my time accordingly and balance both duties.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

www.shrikrishnajyot ish.com

www.astrolife. com

www.ganeshaspeaks. com

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Manoj ji,> > You just sent me a sms writing that you are waiting for my reply in> front of the computer. Dear Manojji, You cannot demand me to leave my> work and reply you first. I have my other day to day commitments> completeing which, or in between I will reply you. Already I had to> spend 10 minutes slot kept for you, to ask you for your place of birth..> > I stay in Bombay, and here one needs mimimum Rs.50000- to a Lakh per> month for a family of 4 to live comfortably. If one earns more, then he> can either save or live luxuriously.> > You at least allow me to live decently if not luxuriously. let me> complete my duties first.> > Have patience.> > Bhaskar.> > > > > >

> , Manoj Khanna manojkhanna02@> wrote:> >> >> > Place of birth is new delhi and my qualification is diploma in> interior designing(but no persuing it as my proffession) and B.AÂ> II year only, i m more intrested in any business. please suggest me> if any stone suites me for my stability and rise.> > Â> > Regards and pranam> > --- On Mon, 29/6/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> >> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > Re: My Problem> > > > Monday, 29 June, 2009, 9:29 AM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Mention your place of birth, qualifications and interests in which> > activities so

that I can choose an appropriate one for you. And do not> > call me again please.> >> > Be short and sweet.> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> > , Manoj Khanna <manojkhanna02@> ...>> > wrote:> > >> > > guruji pranam,> > >> > > my DOB is 02-09-1978 and time is 11:14 AM i m working in real estate> > co. in Gurgaon for last 6 years but didnot get so much rise in my life> > initially everything goes in my favour but later gets every thing in> > dark so (applicable in every aspect of my life) please tell me whether> i> > should continue this line/work or should change the line if change> then> > which line.> > >> > > regards,> > > manoj khanna> > >> >

>> > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check> > out Buzz. http://in.buzz. /> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check> out Buzz. http://in.buzz. ..com/> >>

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji

i sent my details & my guys details long bvefore

i realy need your help,i am going home in oct so i want to know whether my prob ll be soloved.pls help,sorry fo troubling you

thanks & regards--- On Tue, 30/6/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: My Problem Date: Tuesday, 30 June, 2009, 5:55 PM

Dear Astrologer Colleauges,Any astrologer member here is always free to question me on the readingsI present to anybody, on the why of what has been mentioned, either withreference to the predictions part or else related to the remedial part.I want that my logistics should be very clear to anybody who has a doubtso that we all can learn always from such excersises, and in case if Imake any mistake it also comes on the surface. But no new unknown idsmust question me. They must stay away.best wishes,Bhaskar., "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ....>wrote:>>> Dear Manoj ji,> Your age is just 30 and you said that you did not get so much rise in> Life. Where

have you seen full Life uptil now to talk about success ?> This is enough that you are working since age 24 and gaining so much> xperience. This is what will pay you dividends whole your Life. The> 10th Cuspal Sub lord in Your chart is Saturn who signifies the houses10> and 4 in Your Birth chart. The present antardasha of Jupiter is placed> in the Nakshatra of Pushya again owned by Saturn. And the nextincoming> antardasha is of Saturn itself. Your 10th Lord of profession is the> Moon, and Moon is in degreecal conjunction with the 4th Lord. Thus,> You are in the right line of activity presently. Real estate, At least> for next few years, after which this will become a side work for you,> and you may go for export oriented business . You may not gain> financially for yet another 8 months till the Guru antardasha remains,> beyond which you may opt to leave your

exisitng job and work> independently. From March 2010 you will witness the financial returns> coming in. You are not meant for job but independent business, as you> also yourself desire. But at the moment you must continue working in> your present position because, money from independent business is not> see for next 7-8 months as mentioned above to You. In future when you> grow more bigger you will continue to rise, and will see both name,and> fame, and also very good money in Your Life. So dont expect it all to> come very soon. Nothing comes easy and you have lots of hard work todo.> Why ? Because you have 3 Planets placed in the badhaksthana of Your> Horoscope.. This means a lot of hurdles and obstacles to contend with,to> be overcomed before you acquire the treasures. But then what is Life> when everything comes easy ? We want money only by hard work, if

weare> real men. From November 2015 the best time of Your Life will begun.> And you will forget astrologers then. You were born on a Amavasya.> Remember to do some annadana on every Amavasya. Worship any Goddesslike> Devi Durga or Lakshmiji regularly. At least recite Durga Chalisadaily.> The best Gem for you is the Red Coral, but remove it after Year 2022has> passed. Hope this satisfies you, and any more inpuits if required> then my Consultation fees are Rs.2500- Learn to keep patience dear> Manoj ji, because people like me do not use others money, time or> favours. I have to pay for my own electricity bills, Phone Bills,> Internet bills etc. and the more time I spend on myself, I earn better> for my family. The more time I spend on social service the less they> receive from me. So I have to adjust my time accordingly and balance> both duties. best

wishes, Bhaskar. www.shrikrishnajyot ish.com> <http://www.shrikris hnajyotish. com/> www.astrolife. com> <http://www.astrolif e.com/> www.ganeshaspeaks. com> <http://www.ganeshas peaks.com/>>>>> , "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:> >> >> > Dear Manoj ji,> >> > You just sent me a sms writing that you are waiting for my reply in> > front of the computer. Dear Manojji, You cannot demand me to leavemy>

> work and reply you first. I have my other day to day commitments> > completeing which, or in between I will reply you. Already I had to> > spend 10 minutes slot kept for you, to ask you for your place of> birth.> >> > I stay in Bombay, and here one needs mimimum Rs.50000- to a Lakh per> > month for a family of 4 to live comfortably. If one earns more, then> he> > can either save or live luxuriously.> >> > You at least allow me to live decently if not luxuriously. let me> > complete my duties first.> >> > Have patience.> >> > Bhaskar.> >> >> >> >> >> >> > @

. com, Manoj Khanna manojkhanna02@> > wrote:> > >> > >> > > Place of birth is new delhi and my qualification is diploma in> > interior designing(but no persuing it as my proffession) and> B.AÂ> > II year only, i m more intrested in any business. please suggest> me> > if any stone suites me for my stability and rise.> > > Â> > > Regards and pranam> > > --- On Mon, 29/6/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > Re: My Problem> > > > > > Monday, 29 June,

2009, 9:29 AM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Mention your place of birth, qualifications and interests in which> > > activities so that I can choose an appropriate one for you. And do> not> > > call me again please.> > >> > > Be short and sweet.> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> > > , Manoj Khanna<manojkhanna02@> > ...>> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > guruji pranam,> > > >> > > > my DOB is 02-09-1978 and time is 11:14 AM i m working in real> estate> > > co. in Gurgaon for last 6 years but didnot get so much rise in my> life> > >

initially everything goes in my favour but later gets every thingin> > > dark so (applicable in every aspect of my life) please tell me> whether> > i> > > should continue this line/work or should change the line if change> > then> > > which line.> > > >> > > > regards,> > > > manoj khanna> > > >> > > >> > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you.> Check> > > out Buzz. http://in.buzz. /> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> >

>> > >> > >> > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you.Check> > out Buzz. http://in.buzz. /> > >> >>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Dear Anuradha ji,

Please give me the message number of the details you send long ago. Or else re-post your Query. Also call me on 9323522663 if you require an answer from me.

regards,

Bhaskar.

www.shrikrishnajyotish.com

www.astrolife.com

www.ganeshaspeaks.com

, anuradha manhas <anuuu_4_u wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar ji>  > i sent my details & my guys details long bvefore> i realy need your help,i am going home in oct so i want to know whether my prob ll be soloved.pls help,sorry fo troubling you>  > thanks & regards> > --- On Tue, 30/6/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Re: My Problem> > Tuesday, 30 June, 2009, 5:55 PM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Astrologer Colleauges,> > Any astrologer member here is always free to question me on the readings> I present to anybody, on the why of what has been mentioned, either with> reference to the predictions part or else related to the remedial part.> I want that my logistics should be very clear to anybody who has a doubt> so that we all can learn always from such excersises, and in case if I> make any mistake it also comes on the surface. But no new unknown ids> must question me. They must stay away.> > best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> wrote:> >> >> > Dear Manoj ji,> > Your age is just 30 and you said that you did not get so much rise in> > Life. Where have you seen full Life uptil now to talk about success ?> > This is enough that you are working since age 24 and gaining so much> > xperience. This is what will pay you dividends whole your Life. The> > 10th Cuspal Sub lord in Your chart is Saturn who signifies the houses> 10> > and 4 in Your Birth chart. The present antardasha of Jupiter is placed> > in the Nakshatra of Pushya again owned by Saturn. And the next> incoming> > antardasha is of Saturn itself. Your 10th Lord of profession is the> > Moon, and Moon is in degreecal conjunction with the 4th Lord. Thus,> > You are in the right line of activity presently. Real estate, At least> > for next few years, after which this will become a side work for you,> > and you may go for export oriented business . You may not gain> > financially for yet another 8 months till the Guru antardasha remains,> > beyond which you may opt to leave your exisitng job and work> > independently. From March 2010 you will witness the financial returns> > coming in. You are not meant for job but independent business, as you> > also yourself desire. But at the moment you must continue working in> > your present position because, money from independent business is not> > see for next 7-8 months as mentioned above to You. In future when you> > grow more bigger you will continue to rise, and will see both name,> and> > fame, and also very good money in Your Life. So dont expect it all to> > come very soon. Nothing comes easy and you have lots of hard work to> do.> > Why ? Because you have 3 Planets placed in the badhaksthana of Your> > Horoscope. This means a lot of hurdles and obstacles to contend with,> to> > be overcomed before you acquire the treasures. But then what is Life> > when everything comes easy ? We want money only by hard work, if we> are> > real men. From November 2015 the best time of Your Life will begun.> > And you will forget astrologers then. You were born on a Amavasya.> > Remember to do some annadana on every Amavasya. Worship any Goddess> like> > Devi Durga or Lakshmiji regularly. At least recite Durga Chalisa> daily.> > The best Gem for you is the Red Coral, but remove it after Year 2022> has> > passed. Hope this satisfies you, and any more inpuits if required> > then my Consultation fees are Rs.2500- Learn to keep patience dear> > Manoj ji, because people like me do not use others money, time or> > favours. I have to pay for my own electricity bills, Phone Bills,> > Internet bills etc. and the more time I spend on myself, I earn better> > for my family. The more time I spend on social service the less they> > receive from me. So I have to adjust my time accordingly and balance> > both duties. best wishes, Bhaskar. www.shrikrishnajyot ish.com> > <http://www.shrikris hnajyotish. com/> www.astrolife. com> > <http://www.astrolif e.com/> www.ganeshaspeaks. com> > <http://www.ganeshas peaks.com/>> >> >> >> > , "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@> > wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Manoj ji,> > >> > > You just sent me a sms writing that you are waiting for my reply in> > > front of the computer. Dear Manojji, You cannot demand me to leave> my> > > work and reply you first. I have my other day to day commitments> > > completeing which, or in between I will reply you. Already I had to> > > spend 10 minutes slot kept for you, to ask you for your place of> > birth.> > >> > > I stay in Bombay, and here one needs mimimum Rs.50000- to a Lakh per> > > month for a family of 4 to live comfortably. If one earns more, then> > he> > > can either save or live luxuriously.> > >> > > You at least allow me to live decently if not luxuriously. let me> > > complete my duties first.> > >> > > Have patience.> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > , Manoj Khanna manojkhanna02@> > > wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Place of birth is new delhi and my qualification is diploma in> > > interior designing(but no persuing it as my proffession) and> > B.AÂ> > > II year only, i m more intrested in any business. please suggest> > me> > > if any stone suites me for my stability and rise.> > > > Â> > > > Regards and pranam> > > > --- On Mon, 29/6/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > Re: My Problem> > > > > > > > Monday, 29 June, 2009, 9:29 AM> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Mention your place of birth, qualifications and interests in which> > > > activities so that I can choose an appropriate one for you. And do> > not> > > > call me again please.> > > >> > > > Be short and sweet.> > > >> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > >> > > > , Manoj Khanna> <manojkhanna02@> > > ...>> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > guruji pranam,> > > > >> > > > > my DOB is 02-09-1978 and time is 11:14 AM i m working in real> > estate> > > > co. in Gurgaon for last 6 years but didnot get so much rise in my> > life> > > > initially everything goes in my favour but later gets every thing> in> > > > dark so (applicable in every aspect of my life) please tell me> > whether> > > i> > > > should continue this line/work or should change the line if change> > > then> > > > which line.> > > > >> > > > > regards,> > > > > manoj khanna> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you.> > Check> > > > out Buzz. http://in.buzz. /> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you.> Check> > > out Buzz. http://in.buzz. /> > > >> > >> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.>

• 2 months later...

respected sir,

my DOB is 19/11/1952. TIME OF BIRTH 20.33., PLACE OF BIRTH DARBHANGA.

please tell me about my present and future.

dhirendranathmisra

Mon, 7 Sep 2009 07:47:38 -0700

Re: A very Deep Financial Problems -plz

Dear Ramakrishna,Put on Real Ruby[more than 5 carats in weight

] of Berma Mine in golden ring round your ring finger as your Sun is debiliated

and dead and you are facing Maha Dasa of such sun.Sun is lord of Dhan sthan

..Hence you are facing financial problem.Enerzige the ring before you put

on.Chant daily OHM DRANG DREENG DROUNG SAH: SUKRAY NAMAH: in the morning time

for betterment of your financial position.

Dhirendra Nath Misra

--- On Mon, 9/7/09, rama kr <rkkopalle wrote:

rama kr <rkkopalle

A very Deep Financial Problems -plz

Monday, September 7, 2009, 1:22 PM

Dear Sir,

I have a very deep financial problems, this is there from a long time but since

a year it is very acute hand loans are increasing , taking hand loan on intrest

and paying only intrest, salary is reduced due to the financial market is

followen, this has increased even more load of financial on me i am unable to

breath even finding it very difficult, is this is due to my horoscope or any

curse on the family please let me know.

my birth details are :

date: 11.11.1959

time: 10:55 pm (night)

place: Jagtyal or jagityal

Dist: Karimnagar

State : Andhra pradesh

I do pooja to lord hanuman and lord surya.

Please advise me any Gem Stone or any pooja.

With Best Regards.

Ramakrishna

____________ _________ _________ __

astrologer_mrutyunj ay <astrologer_mrutyunj ay >

Monday, 7 September, 2009 3:24:43 PM

Re: (Gopal Raju for Sunil) Suitable Gemstone

Dear friends,

Nice suggestions by Shree Suresh Babu Jee,

Nipuna Yoga takes place only in the signs ruled by mercury,sun

i.e. gemini, virgo and leo.

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

From my humble experiences

(i) weakness or affliction of 3rd and 11th lord from Arudha Lagna

(ii) occupation of weak or afflicted planets in 3rd and 11th from Arudha Lagna

(iii) Rasi Drishti of Badhaka Planet

(iv) rasi drishti upon 12th house from Arudha Lagna

are the condition for sudden physical or financial happenings

leading to physical or financial losses.

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

Moreover as per stellar dispositor concepts-

mercury in the constellation of moon placed in the 12th house

is not good financially

to be strengthened for obvious reasons.

With regards and best wishes,

Mrutyunjay Tripathy

, " sureshbabuag " <sureshbabuag@ ....>

wrote:

>

> Dear Sunil,

>

> I fully agree with Shree Mrinthyujay Tripati ji about Emerald may not be

beneficial to you, but for a different reason, which is natural since both of us

use different analytical methods.

>

> Mercury is 12th lord & 9th lord in the 8th from lagna and chandra lagna lord

and 10th lord in the 9th from chandra lagna. So Mercury is mostly beneficial

except for the 12th house lordship which is also important. However the point is

it is vargottama & retrograde, hence already very powerfull. It being combust is

not considered very important as per classics since Mercury never leaves the

company of Sun and is mostly combust - which also confer Nipuna Yoga.

>

> However, the chart has other afflictions Such as

>

> Venus + Rahu in the 6th & Jupiter + Moon +Ketu in the 12th. Jupiter is having

Neecha Navamsa also. So a planet which is along with Moon giving Kesari Yoga is

weak and also afflicted with Ketu.

>

> Further Mars, 2nd house lord is also retrograde that too in its own house..

>

> I wonder how wearing a stone shall help rectify the effects of retrograde

planet.

>

> Only a few case with prooven history can conform the validity of such logics.

>

> Till then it would be better if the native resorts to religious remedies,

particularly since Jupiter & venus are in Sama Sapthama with venus exalted &

varothama. Mahala Laxmi should be propitiated to financial stabilty. Rahu / Ketu

pooja should also be done along with poojas to Lord Mahadev.

>

> As Shree Mrithyunja Tripati Ji as implied, it is upto to you to experiment

with costly stones or spend a few minutes of your time to propetiate the

deities.

>

> A.G.Suresh Babu Shenoy

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> , " astrologer_ mrutyunjay "

<astrologer_ mrutyunjay@ > wrote:

> >

> > Dear friends,

> >

> > Testing astrology and gemstone is good

> >

> > if you can financially afford it.

> >

> >

> > But I do not think it is wise to afford

> >

> > at the cost of one's

> >

> > loss of health/ wealth.

> >

> > Wearing Emerlad for the native whose birth details given below

> >

> > may lead to serious health problem/ accident/ litigations etc.

> >

> > Astrological reasons :

> >

> > (1) mercury is 11th lord from Arudha Lagna resperesting sudden happenings

> >

> > (2)in the constellation of moon the planet ruling over 12th house from

arudha lagna.

> >

> > (3)moon placed in 12th house from Lagna

> >

> > (4) mercury combust in 8th house in rasi being the 12th lord

> >

> > (5)mercury vargottma and in marana karaka sthana in the navamsa chart

(relationships/ partnerships/ communications)

> >

> > (6)Sun and mercury are closely conjunct in the 8th house. Mercury being

friend of Sun is giving the result of Sun. Note the navamsa chart. Sun owns the

4th navamsa or khara navamsa counted from taurus navamsa occupied by mercury

> >

> > How does wearing of Emerlad is going to free it from sun's influence ?

> >

> > The more you strengthen Mercury....the more negatively and successfully

> >

> > it would act for Sun !

> >

> > It would be better if the learned members and astrologer go with a few lines

of basic analysis while suggesting or accepting gemstones for betterment of

future.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Mrutyunjay Tripathy

> >

> >

> > Natal Chart

> >

> > May 27, 1969

> > Time: 16:05:00

> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > Place: 77 E 12' 00 " , 28 N 36' 00 "

> > New Delhi, India

> >

> > Body Longitude Nakshatra Pada Rasi Navamsa

> >

> > Lagna 3 Li 32' 00.92 " Chit 4 Li Sc

> > Sun - PK 12 Ta 32' 54.51 " Rohi 1 Ta Ar

> > Moon - MK 17 Vi 19' 35.25 " Hast 3 Vi Ge

> > Mars ® - BK 18 Sc 01' 28.23 " Jye 1 Sc Sg

> > Mercury ® - PiK 15 Ta 29' 34.04 " Rohi 2 Ta Ta

> > Jupiter - DK 2 Vi 42' 47.15 " UPha 2 Vi Cp

> > Venus - AK 28 Pi 52' 27.09 " Reva 4 Pi Pi

> > Saturn - GK 9 Ar 54' 34.47 " Aswi 3 Ar Ge

> > Rahu - AmK 3 Pi 25' 45.69 " UBha 1 Pi Le

> > Ketu 3 Vi 25' 45.69 " UPha 3 Vi Aq

> > Maandi 24 Le 54' 27.20 " PPha 4 Le Sc

> > Gulika 13 Le 41' 22.41 " PPha 1 Le Le

> > Bhava Lagna 21 Li 03' 21.74 " Visa 1 Li Ar

> > Hora Lagna 29 Pi 59' 13.84 " Reva 4 Pi Pi

> >

> > , " gopalraju12 " <gopalraju12@ >

wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sunil Bhai,

> > > Wear Kakaneeli+Emrald in one silver ring in the ring finger of the right

hand. This would be the best combination for you. PLz remember that instead of

quality, cost, weight etc. the auspetious time/muhurtha is more important to get

maximum benefic results through gemstones.

> > > Gopal Raju

> > > Scientist and Occultist

> > > Mob. : ***********

> > >

> > > see YELLOW PAGES in the link below

> > > http://groups. / group/Jyotish_ Remedies/ database

> > >

> > >

> > > , " sunilsingh20022001 "

<sunilsingh20022001 @> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Respected Gurujan,

> > > > Please suggest me gemstone that can give me professional growth.

> > > > My birth details- 27th May 1969, Time 16.05 IST, Place-Delhi

> > > > Regards

> > > > Sunil

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click

here http://cricket.