Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji

Name : Pinku Kumar

DOB : 18/12/1976

TOB : 20:40 PM

Place of Birth : Jamshedpur (Jhrakhand)

Questions are :

1. Please go through my chart and tell me how my career will be throughout my

life, as it is good till time and i am working in a Big MNC right now?

And for growth what remedies i should do?

2.Some astrologer told me tht my sani sade satti will get start from Sept'09?

Will it effect my life so much and to prevent it wht remedies i should do?

I have weared a red coral, doing daily worship to Bhagwan Shiv and Hanuman,

offering water to Sun daily?

Waiting for your response as i have tried many times but never get reply from

any of you .

Thanks & Regards,

Pinku Kumar

Guest guest

Dear Nitesh ji,You have a good chart with good yogas. and you are not facing any problem. That is a good reason why no-one gave you any prediction. Our priority is to help people in distress.You are into mercury mahadasha and mer is 3/12 lord in 6H with 2L sun, giving you earning through an MNC, most likely in software development. Mercury’s dispositor Jup is in 10H, protecting and blessing 2H of income and 6H of work through your karma and career. Moon is in close degree aspect, samsaptam to Jupiter forming a good rajyoga between bhagya and lagna. Now you’ve started Mer-mars dasha. Mars is Yogkarak for you in 5H, aspecting 8/11/12 and it will support your work in an MNC. It might also bring you sudden gains through promotions and arrears, etc. You need not worry about your career.

So far so good! The problem is that you feel insecure about your future and you have a phobia that something untoward might happen. This is because 8L Saturn rises at lagna degrees and moon is weak in R/K axis, in D-1 and D-9.

Regarding your sade saati, technically some people would take it from mid September when Saturn enters virgo, but your moon being in the end of rashi, the real affect would be felt from oct-nov 2011. You can expect some trouble in Oct 2011. This would not be in your profession, but general worries of family happiness, mother’s health and children’s problems. Saturn would be on houses which represent siblings, mother and children.

However, everyone passes through such periods and your chart has good shock absorbers. You can continue wearing coral and also your prayers. There is nothing to worry.Hope this helpsRegardsNeelam

(PS: Please do not leave messages on my chat or pvt ID as I do not respond there. I told you to write in the group and you’ve put that as the header of your message!)