IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Spiritual upliftment--gentle reminder

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Your questions may not get replies in general mail box.

Pathi

Subramaniam Giri <subramaniamgiri Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2009 11:17:37 AM Fw: Spiritual upliftment--gentle reminder

Dear Sirs,

This is just to be treated as a gentle reminder of my earlier mail. As I am sure you must be getting loads of mails like mine I thought of just checking with you when it is possible to look into mine. Thank you very much

Subramaniam--- On Sun, 21/6/09, Subramaniam Giri <subramaniamgiri@ .in> wrote:

Subramaniam Giri <subramaniamgiri@ .in>Spiritual upliftmentSunday, 21 June, 2009, 6:56 AM

Dear Sirs,

Many pranams. I am a new member of this group. As and when time permits I would request you to kindly advise me from my horoscope the following.

1. what are the chances for spiritual upliftment for me from the present level (currently I am religious reasonably with daily pujas)

2.Whether I will be able to build a durga temple and arrange for nitya pujas and regular maintainance of the same. If yes at what age it may materialise.

3.Any other important spiritual event you can forsee during the balance period of my life

My birth details are

Date------ 15th May 1952

Time-------- --5.35am

Place------- -Trichy

Thank you very Much

Subramaniam

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

Dear Subramainum ji,

I have Kaivalya Yoga in my Horoscope. I have the best Vimsamsa Kundli which anyone must have seen uptil now. I have a Panch Mahapurusha Yoga too which is never easily seen in millions of charts.

But I have never asked such questions to people without cause. Because I know the bad habits I live with. I know how much time I am giving to spiritual upliftments. So I have no authority to ask such questions to anybody because I am not even ordinarily a spiritual man which millions must be in India and the world. Till I myself feel right and equipped enough, theres no reason for me to ask such questions. And the day I am ready, I will not need the answers for all this will come to me automatically.

Same goes with you. If You are ready then you dont need to ask such questions. A temple may be where one sits , maybe at home or even at the Shamsan Ghata, if one is really spiritual. To build a physical temple of Durga Maata, go ahead and build it of you have enough cash for the same. Who is stopping you.

What other spiritual events one can see ? Meeting ones Guru ? You will meet onewhenever you are ready for the same. God coming and meeting you in flesh and blood ? You wll get His audience again when you are ready. These are too personalised questyions which nobody an answer. the potentialaties are always there in the Birth Charts, but they remain latent unless one makes Real efforts for the same.

I advise you to continue doing your duties and do not wait for mortal men to answer your queries who cannot answer you. This is strictly between you and Your God (Ishta devata) you worship.

If You ahve conquered Kama, Krodha and Lobha, then look further. Otherwise not. If You have not awakened your Kundalini then do it, for you are getting old now, and not very young. Once you awaken your Kundli, then you dont need any astrologers, but on teh contrary we shall need You.

Let us know when that happens.

regards,

Bhaskar.

www.shrikrishnajyotish.com

www.astrolife.com

www.ganeshaspeaks.com

, Subramaniam Giri <subramaniamgiri wrote:>> Dear Sirs,> This is just to be treated as a gentle reminder of my earlier mail. As I am sure you must be getting loads of mails like mine I thought of just checking with you when it is possible to look into mine. Thank you very much> Subramaniam> > --- On Sun, 21/6/09, Subramaniam Giri subramaniamgiri wrote:> > > Subramaniam Giri subramaniamgiri Spiritual upliftment> > Sunday, 21 June, 2009, 6:56 AM> > > > > > > > Dear Sirs,> Many pranams. I am a new member of this group. As and when time permits I would request you to kindly advise me from my horoscope the following.> > 1. what are the chances for spiritual upliftment for me from the present level (currently I am religious reasonably with daily pujas)> 2.Whether I will be able to build a durga temple and arrange for nitya pujas and regular maintainance of the same. If yes at what age it may materialise.> 3.Any other important spiritual event you can forsee during the balance period of my life> My birth details are> > Date------ 15th May 1952> > Time----------5.35am> > Place--------Trichy> > Thank you very Much> > Subramaniam> > > Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!> > > See the Web & #39;s breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz. http://in.buzz./>