IndiaDivine.org

The Evil Alibino

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear friends,

The "evil alibino" ( There are evil alibinos, you can check on the Wikipedia) who is the Moderator of the Jyotish remedies Group, alias a PIG, alias a FROG who croaks, alias a Rascal fake astrologer in name of fake women ids like "Shubha vela" alias many more ids like " Goti" like "PK Goteti" etc., alias a name sake CEO., this man, a CROW who trots like a peacock strutting his black feathers and thinking that he looks colorful, has again been cornered by a real astrologer in a serious astorlogy discussion Group below where he was asked to give his astrological explanations for the stupid statements he made, but alas, even after 4 days he cant produce the same. This coward rascal, a black spot in the field of astrology has again been put in a tight corner for his ignorance of the astrology subject. I ask the members is it not high time that he must stop fooling gullible innocent members coming on his Group by giving fake predictions in the name of Shri BV raman, whom he uses as a shield ???

This man should be thrown out of the astrological community for his various evil deeds he has indulged in, since last two years of his moderatorship in the Group he has begged from a Bangladeshi Owner, for God knows what considerations.

No reply is forthcoming from this third grade spineless vegetable crooked man who is a evil alibino, and always looks for public sympathy for natural physical deformities he is born with, due to his evil karmas in the past janma, for which we are not responsible.

Why should anyone give him sympathy ? For what ? For knowledge which he has not ? For compassions which he has not ? For love of brethren which he has not ?

He is a evil man who defiled the Jyotish Group he is moderating by putting a Abuse File in name of Bhaskar which should not have been done for even the highest levels of jealousy he could have possessed against Bhaskar or his knowledge.

He removed Bhaskar from there with his guirella tactics and other good astrologers too, which should not have been done, seated on a seat of justice.

he has been sending continous mails to hundreds of members writing rubbish against Bhaskar, which he should not have done, rather he should have been working and earning for his family, on whose thrown crumbs he is living for free.

Where is the reply for the undermentioned mail ????

Why does not he have the guts to reply ???

He is a gutless gutter cleaner who could never learn astrology with so much hatred and jealousy in his heart for Bhaskar.

I kept quiet for 2 full years bearing his atrocities with a forgiving heart, but he thought that my silence is "cowardice". He does not know he is dealing with a real man, who can control armies and command forces and battle the biggest enemies of india.

This bloody dirty evil soul, I hope he leaves us soon, for good, never to be heard again by the good men living on Earth.

Bhaskar.

jyotish-vidya , "Mrs. Wendy" <jyotishvidya wrote:>> Dear Prashant,> > ///but like Obama he has a long ish face///> > To be able to judge anything according to facial features I think we> would have to consider how he looked before surgery.> > ///with Guru+rahu involved the best place for it is 10th a v good Kendra> for Guru but with rahu the controversy seems right,///> > According to my calculations Jupiter occupies Libra whilst Rahu occupies> Virgo?> > ///I have currently chosen his death time 02.26 hrs LA, CA as a basis and> worked backwards///> > His time of death was reported as 14:26?> > Best Wishes,> Mrs. Wendy> http://JyotishVidya.com> ___> > > - > "astro desk" <astro.prashantkumar> "Wendy Vasicek" <jyotishvidya> Monday, June 29, 2009 7:26 PM> Fwd: Michael Jackson> > > > Dear Members> > the death of the PoP Music world so suddenly has shocked the world of> instant entertainment as much like is IDOL, ELVIS PREISLEY's> > a great singer, humanitarian with the LIVE AID concerts concept for the> AFRICAN famine relief is a landmark stage professionally and a s a human> being where he brought the best of the show biz to perform raise money> for> relief> > anyone with his data can use use the following points and coment on the> chart for discussion> > > my attempt at it> -----------------------> I tried 18.01 Hrs what I can make of his life, events, death> again do say celebrity data is a slippery one so w we can try our bit to> relate both astrology and what we know in a humble way could be right or> wrong.> if we explain it in some way does help many new comers to analyse data ,> events for time of birth missing ppl.> but like Obama he has a long ish face> a singer, pouplar person esp with women so must have a good Sukra> a celebrity, humaiterian> and also a controversial one> with Guru+rahu involved the best place for it is 10th a v good Kendra> for> Guru but with rahu the controversy seems right,> > I have currently chosen his death time 02.26 hrs LA, CA as a basis and> worked backwards> > > > > Prashant> *Some events in his life*> > August 29,> 1958: Born in Gary, Indiana.> > August 1962: Singing debut> with his brothers, The Jackson Five.> > March 1969: First Jackson> Five contract with Tamla Motown, Detroit's black-owned record label.> Michael's> voice propels the group onto the hit parade with "ABC" and "I'll Be> There".> > 1970: Launch of solo> career alongside that of the Jackson Five.> > August 1979: Release of "Off> The Wall" album, produced by Quincy Jones, which sold 11 million copies.> > December 1982: release of> "Thriller" album, whose seven hits included "Billie Jean" and "Beat It,"> pushing> sales to 50 million copies worldwide.> > 1984: Jackson's face gets> burnt during filming for a Pepsi ad.> > 1985: Buys ATV Music -- a> company with rights to John Lennon and Paul McCartney songs -- for 47.5> million> dollars.> > 1985: Jackson> writes "We Are The World," which benefited the fight against hunger in> Africa.> > 1987: Release of "Bad,"> which sold 26 million copies and marked the end of his collaboration with> Quincy> Jones.> > 1988: His> autobiography "Moonwalk" comes out.> > 1990: Michael Jackson is> seen for the first time wearing a surgical mask in public/> > 1992: Release of> "Dangerous," which sold 22 million copies/> > August 1993: A father> accuses Jackson of molesting his 13-year-old son, but settles out of> court/> > May 1994: February 1996:> marriage to Lisa Marie Presley, daughter of Elvis/> > June 1995: Release of> "History" album/> > November> 1996-October 1999: Marriage to Debbie Rowe, a 37-year-old nurse with whom> he has two children, Prince Michael and Paris Michael Katherine> .> October 2001: Release of> "Invincible" .> > July 2002: Jackson accuses record labels of exploiting artists,> especially> African-Americans.> > November 19,> 2002: Scandal after Jackson dangles his third son, nine-month-old Prince> Michael II, from a Berlin hotel balcony.> > January 31, 2003: Sotheby's> auction house sues for non-payment of 1.7 million dollars for two> paintings.> > > February 3: In documentary "Living with Michael Jackson" broadcast on> ITV,> Jackson claims never to have> abused a child, merely to have shared his bed.> > February: The singer's manager brings a 13-million-dollar lawsuit for> back> salary, which is settled out> of court in June.> > November> 18: Police raid Jackson's Neverland ranch in California as "Number Ones"> album is released.> > November> 19: Warrant issued for Jackson's arrest on several counts of child> molestation.> > November 20: Jackson is arrested and handcuffed after surrendering to> police, held briefly> then released on bail.> > December> 18: Michael Jackson is formally charged with child molestation.> > January 16, 2004: Jackson> pleads not guilty during his first appearance amid a media circus.> > January 31, 2005: Michael> Jackson trial begins with jury selection.> > February 28, 2005: Opening> arguments begin in trial.> > June 4,> 2005: Jurors begin considering their verdict.> > June 13, 2005: Jackson> acquitted on all charges against him.> > March 5, 2009: Jackson> announces series of comeback concerts in London -- billed as the "final> curtain"> -- his first major shows for more than a decade.> > May 20, 2009: Jackson delays> comeback shows. Concert organizers say singer's health is "fantastic".> > June 25, 2009: Jackson dies> in Los Angeles.> > G B Prashant Kumar Life Membe>